The true love! Zane~chan

By ErinZKC

This is just a fan fiction about Zane chan. Hope you enjoy!!! (COMPLETE) More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: A Visitor
Chapter 2: What the
Chapter 3: the date
Chapter 4: uh...
Chapter 5: ......Yes...
Chapter 6: To be messed with
Chapter 7: Truth or dare
Chapter 8: Crap!
Chapter 9: Ha!
not a chpter but me!
chapter 10: Camping?
chapter 11: Bunk mates.
chapter 12: Fun at camp
chapter 13: Hiking
chapter 14: yep
chapter 15: that was scary
chapter 16: Beach time!
chapter 18: Well...
chapter 19: More....
chapter 20: Hm
Chapter 21: Really!
400 Reads!!
chapter 22: Final.....
Thank You!
thank you again!
My Hair!
3K!
My OC

Chapter 17: Whats up!

159 3 0
By ErinZKC

Dantes POV

Me and Nicole were just swimming when I saw someone who looked like someone I have seen before. "Nicole. Does that person look familiar to you?" I said looking next me. I pointed to the figure and she agreed with me.

We walked out of the water and toward the figure. "Wait......GENE!" I screamed running to my big brother. "What DANTE!" He said hugging me. "Hey ware have you been?" I said as he let go of me. "Hm places." He said with a smile. "I missed ya little bro!" He said happily. "Same!" I said happily.

Kawaii~chans POV

Me and Zane were walking back to the others. They were all weirdly in a group. "Whats happening?" I said as me and Zane walked up to everyone else. "Hey Kawaii~Chan.......Zane" Gene said with a smirk. "Oh no! Ugh!" Zane said. "Its fine Zane~Sempai" I said kissing him on the cheek. "Sempai.....and did she just kiss you Zane!" Gene said being sly.

Zanes POV

Oh why is he here! Plus KC just kissed me! Thia is not good. "Oh hehe! Im his girlfriend!" KC said giving me a small peck on the lips. "Oh well then." He said with a smile. Oh no. Hes gonna say something now. "Congrats! Really!" Gene said acually sounding sincere.

"Hehe see Zane~Sempai. That wasnt bad." KC said into my ear. I smiled and kisses her for head.

We all walked back home along with Gene next to Dante. As we were walking back it got somewhat dark. Aaron set the fire up again and Lucinda grabed marshmallows.

"Ok anyone got a story!?!?" Dante said sitting down. "Instead of a story. Could you guys tell me whats been going on?" Gene said sitting next to Dante. "Sure!" Aph said.

Hey I finally did make a next chapter! Be happy to because I ether did it today or in a nother month! The word count is 332. Goodbye every people!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
1.9K 68 6
...As the lights flicker, the murderer strikes. But not only the murderer, the others as well. Now let's see, how long will we last, in a world full...
528K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
5.7K 158 15
(DISCONTINUED)! Two sides, with one goal. To win. One murderer on the loose. Will they win? *contains mature themes* 2022 edit: the writing gets bett...