A Memory Away

By KNGKAY

[HR: #2 in Young Adult 28/3/19] ❛❛One look and I fell in love again.❜❜ ❈ ❈ ❈ "Aren't you going to say anythin... More

0| Reminder
1| Everyone's Fucked Up
2| Golden locket
3| Quinillia's Academy
4| Satan would be jealous
5| Numbed
6| Asshole Pack
7| Bad Guy
8| Secrets
9| Vending Machine
10| Eavesdropping
11| Any More Creepy
12| Hopelessly Hopeful
13| Football
14| Scars
15| Babies
16| List of Suspects
17| Hook Up
18| Not Again
19| Threats
20| Murderer
21| Put Some Ice
22| Sides
23| You Don't Belong Here
24| Peace
25| Setting Boundaries
26| Intake Overdose
27| Reading People
28| Big Mistake
29| Expelled
30| A Safe Place
31| Rooftop Confessions
32| Displeasure
33| How It Feels
34| Acquaintance
35| The Truth
36| The Past
37| Couples and Escape Plans
38| We'll Be Fine
SEQUEL
CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS!

Book One

17.6K 285 39
By KNGKAY

One look and I fell in love again.

This book is the first one of the 'Away' series. Contains strong language and suicide.

ALL COPYRIGHT RESERVED

Started: March 2018.
Finished: May 2021.
Status: Complete.

HIGHEST RANKS:
#1 in Mysterious
#1 in Memory loss
#2 in Youngadult
#6 in Adventure
#6 in Drama
#14 in TeenFiction
#50 in Love

Description.

After waking up from a year and a half coma, Mia had no choice but to trust her personal nurse to recover. And the fact that she doesn't remember anything about her life, didn't make it any easier...

However, just when she finally recovered, her nurse convinced her to go to a private academy to build a new life in a better environment. But little did she know, she discovered that it was way more than just a regular school.

Find out what happens to Mia as she discovers the dark place she's got into and the reason behind it. Or should I say, the person behind it?

Find out what happens when she starts remembering things, leading to a tragic comeback from people she always wanted to forget.

Because forever and always, Sebastian will be her reminder.

Cast.

This is how I imagined my characters to look like. But you can imagine other people.

Well, that's it, guys!

I've been working for over 3 years and changed a lot of things continually. Lol, some writers would relate to not being satisfied when writing. We just always get new ideas!

Anyway, I really hope the description is exciting enough for you to continue reading the book.

Also, please check out my Wattpad Instagram account, I post spoilers, news, characters and a lot of other stuff!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 2.4K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
388K 12K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
2.4K 60 112
I was 5 years old when I met Mia. I knew I loved her from the day I met her. We did everything together, and we were inseparable. People judged us. A...