August Alsina's Maid (Editing)

By SpookyNicole

Read The Book. The Title Tells Everything More

August Alsina's Maid
A New Friend; Losing A Friend
Abuse. Murder. Taken In.
Connections
Why?
Not A Chapter
Killer Thoughts
Avoided ; Rejoined
Pictures
Cast Call
Death. Long Talks. Mother.
Kancer. Kayla. Kaught.
New Schedule
Meet Them. Hear Them. Kiss Him.
Old and New Relationships
Devious Phone Calls
Cameron and Jayon are Back
Company
All Weird
Party Until You Die
Funeral Then Hospital
Back Home To Leave Again
Thug For A Day
Birthday Wish Pt. 1
Birthday Wish Pt. 2
Time Of Need
Can't Survive
Familiar Faces
Questions
Lied To The Truth
Annoyances or Threats
Surprised In Too Many Ways
It Can't End This Way
Everyone's Hurt Babe
Fight Club or No Club
Let Go Of The Pain
LAST CHAPTER
Author's Note
VOTE CHAPTER
Early Sequel?
You Confess
The Sequel

Unwanted Guests and A New Girl

98.4K 2.6K 701
By SpookyNicole

After the party Jonah was asleep in Mike's bed and we were all sitting in the living room watching TV. I sat on the couch next to August. I was getting notifications like crazy from Instagram and it was getting annoying. I turned on Don't Disturb then got on Vine. I made a name then turned on my camera. I set it up in the hallway and turned on ChiRaq by Nicki Minaj. I recorded a dance long enough for YouTube and to cut parts out for Vine and Instagram.

I sat down in my room and decided to record myself singing. I turned on the instrumental to Heart Attack by Trey Songz and started singing. I put some on Instagram and the whole thing on YouTube.

Taylor- Oh My Gawd girl I can't wait to meet you. I had no idea you could sing and dance like that!!!!!! You bout to be wifey

I laughed at her dramaticness then heard crying from upstairs. I heard a yell then ran upstairs to Mike's room. Jonah was being carried by Toya out of the room. I blocked her way out causing her to stop in her tracks.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked getting a little mad.

"Taking my son home! Get out of my way!"

I snatched Jonah from her when she was off guard and handed him to Mike who stood behind me. I stepped towards her getting more mad every second I looked at her face.

"Are you trying to make me mad?" I asked calmly clenching my teeth.

"Maybe dumb bitch! Get out of my way now witcha hoe-" I cut her off by slamming her in her face with my fist. Anger raged through my veins as I went crazy on her. My rings left cuts on her face and my nails left scratches. She got exactly no hits in and I'm about half her size.

As soon as I got a couple teeth to come out of her mouth with blood August pulled me off of her. He carried my wild body downstairs to the kitchen. I rinsed her blood off of my hands and sat down. August busted out laughing. Chris walked in the kitchen laughing hard too.

"She is knocked out!" Chris proclaimed laughing harder.

"I need to go for a walk" I exclaimed standing back up. I walked outside and made my way down the sidewalk. Walking wasn't enough so I started running. I ran and ran and ran until it got super dark outside. August was calling me like crazy. I sat down on a bench and called him back.

"Rayna what the hell?" He answered sounding panicked

"Sorry I was mad" I explained taking a breath.

"Alright just come home please" He said relieved.

"Ok I will" I hung up and seen that it was past midnight. I started my walk back out of breath from running for so long. I was walking until I seen a big group of people talking in the middle of the street. I hurried past them back to August's house. I walked into the unlocked door and locked it. I went downstairs to my room to change and get ready for bed.

I got in the shower making sure I was squeaky clean before I got out. I put my wet hair up in a top bun and wrapped a towel around it. I dried off and put on my robe. I sat on the sink then grabbed my makeup wipes. I got in the mirror and took all my makeup off that the water didn't get already. I washed my face with my Biore face mask then brushed my teeth.

Someone knocked on the door and I opened it to see Chris. His flirting ass smirked at me and licked his lips.

"Damn shorty" He said with no purpose.

"Get out" I pushed him away from the door and shut it. I took my robe off then put on my lotion. I put my robe back on and walked out of my bathroom to my closet. I put on some panties with a matching sports bra. I pulled some white sweatpants on then took the towel off of my hair. I sat down on my bed and took it out of it's bun.

My wavy curls fell to my side and in front of my face getting on my nerves. I combed them out, put some olive oil on it then straightened it. It's getting longer. Maybe too long since it's past my butt. I put on my lip butter so my lips will be soft in the morning then laid down. I got on my phone talking to people on Instagram and Vine. I turned on the tv and turned it to the uncut music channel.

New Atlanta was on by Migos so I turned it up.

I got on YouTube to ask if I should do vlogs. I made a short video asking that then posted it. I got on Twitter and tweeted about what happened today. I took some pictures of myself and posted them to IG. I got up to pick out my outfit for tomorrow when August knocked on my open door.

"Wassup?" I asked walking into my closet.

"Nothing just wondering if you were okay" He exclaimed.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said looking through my clothes.

"Ight. You can have the day off tomorrow. Here's your money for the past week too" He sat a stack of cash on my desk then left the room. Ok then.

I picked a pair of black and white Adidas track pants, a black shirt that said GTFO on it and a black Adidas hoodie. I laid that out with a pair of black and white hi-top Adidas and a black and white Adidas beanie. I felt hungry so I ran upstairs for a quick snack. The guys were in there with about eight other guys smoking and drinking. I ignored comments and got a apple, bottle of water, and some carrots from the fridge.

I sat on the couch and ate my snacks while going through my IG feed. All the guys came in the living room and took my phone. They made me follow their accounts on all social medias and posted on my page saying they hacked my account. Me being too short to reach my phone with them standing up surrendered and let them continue.

I drank my water while waiting for them to finish. I threw the bottle into the trash can and finally started feeling tired. They gave my phone back so I went downstairs to my room. I turned on my fan, laid down, and drifted off to sleep with my music playing in my ears.

Morning

I got up out of bed feeling so good. I got dressed in the outfit I picked I picked out then brushed my perfectly straight and shiny hair. I washed my face then brushed my teeth. I did my makeup then looked at my almost fifty notifications on my phone's home screen. I posted a picture on everything then looked at my texts.

Taylor- Hey I am completely free today so can we meet at the mall?

Me- Yeah sure what time?

Taylor- Um 2pm

Me- Ok I'll be there

Taylor- Alright see you then

Me- yep

I put my phone in my pocket and went upstairs. Everyone was still asleep and it was 12:28pm already. I ate a light breakfast that consisted of French toast and fresh cut fruit with a glass of orange juice. I went back to my room and put my belly ring in. I put on some pink lipstick then sprayed some Nicki Minaj perfume on me. I put in some earrings then went back upstairs. August was awake fully dressed and ready on the couch.

"Hey" I said sitting next to him.

"Aye I'm going to the mall you wanna go?" He asked adjusting his hat.

"Actually yeah I was gonna ask for a ride. I'm meeting up with this girl there that I met on Instagram" I explained smiling.

"Oh cool okay well let's go"

We went out to his car, turned on the radio, and drove to the mall. He parked and we walked inside to see no one here.

We shopped for a little bit and at 2pm I called Taylor.

"Hey I'm at the food court" She explained as soon as she answered.

"Ok" I hung up then went to the food court. I looked around until I seen Taylor's super curly afro. I walked over to her and sat down at her table. She smiled and hugged me from across the table.

"So wassup" She said leaning back in her seat. She looked even prettier in person with blond tips at the ends of her hair and her guy like clothing making her skin glow.

"Nothing I'm just here with my boss/friend. What about you?"

"I'm with my little cousin. He's somewhere shopping. But what do you do for work?"

"I'm a maid"

"Seriously with all your talent? I could pull some strings and get you in with my choreographer. I'm a professional dancer so yeah it'd be no problem"

"Oh my god really?! That'd be pretty awesome"

"Yeah but you wanna go shop? I didn't really have any time to"

"Oh sure let's go" We got up and went to Forever 21. I bought a lot of clothes from here that were really cute. Then we went to Sephora where we both got a ton of expensive makeup. We ran into August in Pacsun and decided to stay together. I introduced them then continued shopping. Taylor overall was super nice, cool, and laid back. She was just real and wasn't hanging with me to get to August.

We met up with her younger cousin who was really just 18 at the fountain in the middle of the mall. We all sat and talked for awhile.

"Alright well this was fun Taylor. I guess I'll see you later"

"Yeah for sure I'll call you tonight or something" Taylor responded.

"Okay" I gave her a hug being significantly shorter than her then August and I left the mall.

Comment for Taylor or anyone else's POV because I will do them. Love you! Vote to show you love me back. : *

✔️✔️✔️

Contact Info: SpookyNicole__ on Twitter and Instagram.
Spooky-Nicole on Tumblr.
SpookyNicole on Snapchat.
LaurenP1316 on kik.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 519 18
(Choi Beomgyu x Kang Taehyun) read the book and youll find out
46.7K 2.8K 29
The title speaks for itself. If you haven't read The Lies She Told first, I suggest you go read that before reading this.
34.5K 1.5K 40
Ummm it's an august alsina story.. Actually pretty good , so read it
189K 5.9K 20
Being the maid for the famous singer, August Alsina from his I don't give a fuck manner and Danielle's attitude, it's gonna be a hell hole in their h...