Main Chick

TheeSarin tarafından

Life just doesn't want to give Jareece Jackson a break, but when she meets the very popular Van Marino; she i... Daha Fazla

II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
A/N
The end.
A:N
Mr. & Mrs.
NEXT. Chapter One

I.

4.2K 76 3
TheeSarin tarafından

"Jaleigha, Javaien, Janai, wake up!" I yell from the bottom of the stairs.

This is the forth time calling them up for school.

In that time; I made breakfast, their lunch, my lunch, cleaned the kitchen and watched a rerun of The Jeffersons. It's times like these I contemplate sending them to military school.

.

"Good morning Nana". Pecking my grandmothers cheek, I sat a cup of water and a cap full of pills on the end table beside her. "Take these Nana, I'll be right back".

I ran back upstairs and into each of the kids rooms to lay their school clothes out. "I swear, these children" I release a breath, complaining.

.

"I'm so sick of this" I whisper to myself, entering Jaleigha's bedroom first.

"Leigha wake up".

"5 more minutes Reece" Jaleigha whined as I pick her little sleeping body up out of bed.

I dressed Leigha, fixed her hair into a neat ponytail and sent her downstairs for breakfast.

"Make sure Nana took her pills and don't eat up all the food from the boys!" I called to Jaleigha, as she slumped down the hallway.

.

"Vaien buddy".

He rolled over to see me with his Xbox controller. The scared look on his face made me smile a grim one. "Reece no, please don't take my game" Javaien begged.

"Get dressed, your clothes are at the foot of the bed" I tossed his controller to him.

.

Last, I sat on Janai's bench across from his bed.

"You have 5 minutes to get your little ass out of that bed, and ready for school, or you can say goodbye to Football tryouts" I sing.

Janai's eyes shot open. He almost fell out of bed, rushing to get ready.

"I'll be in the kitchen" I smirk, leaving his room.

.

The children don't phase me, but it would be nice if they would do as they're told the first time I ask. As they get older, simple things become harder.

Now that I am playing Mommy to my little sister and brothers, I have quickly grown into a mature, responsible 17 year old girl. It wasn't easy becoming full time for them after our parents died in that plane crash last year, but I swallowed my feelings to better ensure the four loves that call me Sissy.

.

The kids finished their breakfast and ran out to the car, after kissing Nana goodbye.

"Okay Nana, I'll see you later. Love you" I kissed her forehead.

"See ya Aunt Sally" I left the house, locking it up behind me.

.

I dropped Jaleigha, Javaien and Janai off at their school, then made way to my own.

"Damn Reece, you fine" Envy looked me up and down, stroking his chin.

"Forget it Ian" I strut down the school hallway, stopping at my locker.

"Baby, I told you not to call me that". Envy shoved his hands in his pockets, waiting for me to grab my things. "And I told you not to call me baby" I shut my locker back up, after throwing my bag in it.

"You like it" he grinned, as we walk to homeroom together.

Everyone acted scared to talk to me, when my patents died. The only one that lightened my mood after they passed was Ian... excuse me, Envy.

He lost his parents too, and he also hated the way people treated him after. Envy now makes it his mission to get at least one smile out of me, each and every day. My mission is to refuse it, so he also smiles and trys harder.

I love it, but hate it at the same time. I don't need a reminder of them each day, and I hate feeling like people have to tip toe around my emotions.

.

.

"So there's this party friday, and I will just die if my Reece's Piece isn't there. Think your Ant will babysit?" Mayva sat on the picnic table, stealing a fry from my lunch tray.

Mayva is a close friend of mine, we met the first day of school. She owns a thick figure, multitask hair, a Butter tea skin tone and a Latina attitude I loved.

I admired how she got all her ass to nicely fit into the pants I've been wanting, but my big behind looked fake so I left them in the store.

After I flat out asked how she got her ass in them jeans, Mayva was happy to share and now we are like two peas in a pod.

I pushed my tray to Mayva, to finish the fries if she wanted. "I'll ask her, but you know how funny Aunt Sally can be sometimes".

"What about your cousin Georgia, will she do it?".

"She has her own kids, I doubt she wants to babysit four more and an old women".

"Sheit mane. Don't give up, I have a feeling this party is going to be worth while" Mayva danced away from the table, giving me the peace sign.

Envy slid beside me, checking Mayva out as she walked away. "Damn, can you get me in good with your friend? She's nice".

Ian checks just about every cute girl he sees, this dude is always looking for some.

"She still has a boyfriend, so once again; forget it" I grabbed my bag.

He looked to me as I rose from my seat. "Where you going? Lunch just started".

"I'm performing at the Shop in 10, wanna come?".

I have many talents; the reason I attend a performance arts school instead of a regular high school. The Shop, is this coffee place near the school. They have people performe there throughout the day.

He shoved his bagel into his mouth, picked up his drink, bags, and cell, and followed me to my car.

.

.

Envy stumbled in the Shop behind me. "Don't embarrass me" I whisper. He's so clumsy sometimes.

I shyly creeped around the crowd as a young lady with big beautiful hair, and a sweet voice sang her song.

If I could build a rocket I would.

Put all my dreams inside it I would.

Maybe I could travel far into something new.

Hang onto a shooting star bursting into view.

Just me and my fickle heart, lonely never felt so right.

I would go anywhere tonight.

.

Envy and I clapped, as two more acts went up before me.

.

"Hi everyone, I'm Jareece. Hope I don't waste your time" I joked, hanging the guitar a worker just handed me, over my shoulder.

Im so tired of being here. Suppressed by all my childish fears.

And if you have to leave; then I wish that you would just leave. Cause your presence still lingers here and it won't leave me alone.

These wounds won't seem to heal. This pain is just to real. There's just too much that time cannot erase.

And you still have, all of me.

Everyone clapped, but there was a boo in the background.

.

"I see little girl Reece still has big girl dreams" Kelsey snarled, bumping me as I stepped down from the stage.

I rolled my eyes, knowing that ignoring her will piss her off more than retaliation.

"She's a bitch, but man is she in shape" Envy drooled Kelseys way.

"I tell ya, she drinking that hateraid. I did nothing to her" I left the Shop, with Ian hot on my heels.

"Nothing to her? Reece you stole her boyfriend" he chuckled getting into my car.

I stuck the key in the ignition and started it up. "You can't steal something that doesn't belong to anyone".

.

.

After school, I enter the daycare, looking over all of the work the little ones made.

"Sissy!" a miniature Jaleo ran to the door. I crouched down with my arms wide to embrace him into a hug. "Hi chocolate chunk, I missed you" I stood with him in my arms.

Jaleo is the youngest, at only one and a half. I think I cried the hardest for him, when the accident happened. All he has of our parents, is pictures and stories.

"Thank you for keeping him last night Teanndra, it's been nuts at home".

Teanndra was moms best friend, she's a Teacher at Jaleo's daycare and she keeps him overnight sometimes.

"Anytime honey. You are doing so much at such a young age, anything to help".

"Well since she's offering" I think to myself.

As I put Leo's coat and boots on, I keep eye contact with Teann. "I'm sorry to bother you, but my friend wants me to come to a party with her Friday. Would you mind keeping him again if I can find a sitter for Leigh, V, and Nai?".

I'm scared of her answer. Normally, I turn Mayva down; it's easier to stay in with 4 kids, than to find a sitter.

"Sorry Reece, I can't take Leo".

I knew it.

"But I can watch them all, at your house" she grinned.

I almost dropped Leo, as I ran to hug Teann. "Really Ann? I don't have to go, it's just a silly party".

"Enjoy yourself Jareece. I'll see you friday, after I leave from here".

This is what you call a best friend; I love her for loving my mom, and us.

.

.

We got home and I made the kids do homework until dinner was ready. When that time came, they all ran to the table as I strapped Leo in his high chair.

We sit as a family and eat dinner every night. I don't want to miss a beat in their lives, it's too short to take the little things for granted.

"Guys stop fighting and eat your food" I sigh at Javaien and Jaleigha.

"Sissy, can I still be a football player?" Janai bats his big glossy eyes at me.

"Yes Nai, but I want you up on time for school, and tryouts. All of you need to be up on time, or I'm going to start revoking privileges".

Ding Dong

"What's voking?" Javaien spoke.

"Yea, and what's Privage?" Jaleigha asked as I left the table to answer the door.

.

My blood boiled as I swung the door back to find this pig headed jerk off, on the other side. The nerve of him coming to my home, disturbing our family meal.

"You've got 10 seconds, before I call the cops".

.

.

.

Please vote and comment, I promise I don't bite.

I also take criticism.

Jareece Multimedia (Sade Thompson)

🚩RealVisionary
Raethecreator

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.2M 38.6K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...