The Skylark's Snowflake (Hiba...

By Bluemoon609

This the continuation of the book The Snow Guardian (Hibari x Oc). I don't own KHR, only my characters. More

Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Ouran High School Host Club
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Kyokai In Wonderland
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Cinderella
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180~
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
OVA
A/N

Chapter 183

607 10 4
By Bluemoon609

________________

Chapter 183

________________

It's been a week since then, only two days are left before Kyokai returns to Japan. Kyoya didn't want her to leave so soon, but both had not choice since she still has college. He wanted to be with her a little longer, keeping her in his protective and strong arms.

He was now staring at her angelic sleeping face in the morning, his fingers touched every kiss mark he had left last night. He pushed her bangs aside to kiss her forehead, she smiled in her sleep. He got up to wear his pants and went toward the bathroom but paused at the mirror when he saw how he looked. He clicked his tongue and tried to fix his bed hair but then decided to leave it and go to the bathroom.

As he was preparing breakfast, putting the skillet on the stove and turning on the water boiler, he felt Kyokai hug him from behind "good morning, my love" she rested her chin on his shoulder "morning" he replied "I wore the shirt you left for me" she smiled "hn, I know" he said and she went to pour the hot water in the mugs with teabags, he glanced at her behind "stop staring" she said "fine" he returned to cooking "Kyoya !" She blushed and glared at him after he smacked her backside.

She stood between his arms, her back against his chest "it's dangerous if you stand here" he said "please, I stood closer to things that are further dangerous than this" she sipped her tea, he kissed her temple "do what you want" he said, she smiled in victory and sipped her tea.

They sat across each other eating breakfast, he stared at her as she tried to tie her hair, but it was too messy "stop" he stood up and she frowned. He stood behind her and took hair tie and held it between his teeth, brushing her hair with his fingers. She smiled as he tied her hair then went back on his seat "thank you, Kyo" she said, he hummed in reply.

After breakfast, he got ready to leave for work. But she purposely trying to make him stay, by clinging on him and giving him a shower of kisses "Kyokai, stop. I'll be late for work" he sighed and she kissed his cheek "I prepared a bento while you were dressing up" she gave him a wrapped box "take care" she pecked his lips, he sighed and kissed her forehead "don't open the door to anyone, especially dressed like that" he glared and left.

Hours passed and Kyoya never felt so glad leaving his work, wanting to go back to his house and take a nap. He tossed his keys on the table and dropped briefcase aside, he sighed heavily and collapsed on the couch.

Kyokai spotted him and smiled as she approached him, she removed his shoes and placed them aside. She slipped off his tie, which woke him up and made him lift up his arm off his eyes "how was work ?" She whispered and smiled.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her next to him, laying down on his side with her legs dangling over his "Kyo ?" She stroked his hair "want me to make tea ?" She asked "just stay in my arms for a while" he mattered drowsily and she chuckled "was work tiring today ?" She whispered and he nodded.

They stayed in each others arms for a while, she left a couple of kisses near his lips "stop" he glared and she chuckled "your so cute, Kyo" she cupped his cheeks "hm" he embraced her and buried his face in her hair "I love you" she hugged him, not wanting to let him go and not wanting to leave him behind.

Years passed ever since Kyoya went to France for college. Kyokai was on her third year of college with Ryohei. They entered business management of full-time study. She changed over the years, her hair was long again but this time it reached her waist, and her figure became better as she exercises everyday with Ryohei . As for Ryohei, he started studying more with Kyokai, his hair became more spiker, and he was still onto protecting Kyokai as he promised. But because of the overprotecting behavior, some people thought the two were dating, what Kyokai didn't know, that Ryohei still had a crush on her.

They were all working at Yamamoto's sushi restaurant, to earn money and help his dad "Hayato ! Order table number 5" Kyokai called. To everyone's surprise, Kyokai started to call people by their first names, even Gokudera. They even noticed that Kyokai and Gokudera rarely argued and became more respectful toward each other "table number 7 are ready to order, Kyokai" Gokudera said as he took the dishes from her.

Kyokai nodded and grabbed the notebook, walking to the table with some teenagers "welcome to Takesushi, what can I get for you ?" She asked, the boys glanced at each other and whistled. After taking orders, they watched her back as she walked away. Their smirks dropped when they saw Ryohei sitting while facing them, with a creepy stare, they felt awkward and looked away.

Kyokai smacked Ryohei's head as she passed him "forget about them, it's not like this is new" she said "it's my job to protect you, Kai" he turned to face her "I can protect myself, you should focus on your own job" she said "but the boxing club is closed now" he said "then focus on your studies" she said "but I don't want to study alone !" He collapsed on the table "then leave me alone" she said "but I have to stay and protect you from danger" he said "protect me by going away" she glared.

She glanced at her watch and sighed "fine, do me a favor and call Kyoya for me. Tell him I'll speak to him tomorrow" she said "Yosh !" He stood up and ran inside the employers room. He pulled out his phone and called Kyoya's number "how's everything ?" Kyoya answered "everything's under control !" Ryohei said "why isn't she calling me then ?" Kyoya said "she's working now and told me to call you" Ryohei said "her birthday is coming up" Kyoya said "now listen carefully..." Ryohei frowned.

"Why are we here ?" Kyokai's brow twitched as they walked in the shopping street "hahaha ! Your birthday is coming up ! So you should buy something to wear" Ryohei said "why would you care if I'm wearing something special in my birthday ?" She said "b-because we won't have time to celebrate it for later !!!" He nervously laughed "I guess your right" she held her chin "phew" he sighed in relief.

Ryohei sighed as he watched Kyokai pull out some clothes. He noticed a couple of men staring at her, mumbling they want to talk to her. Ryohei quickly got up, went to Kyokai, and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. He watched the men leave "what ? Got bored even though your the one who got the idea ?" Kyokai said, it was normal for them to hug or put their arms on their shoulders, since they were best friends.

"There's nothing here, I'll just the green dress your sister bought me" she walked away "a-ah !" He followed her out of the store "is there anything that you want me to bring ?" He said, he noticed her eyes sadden as she stared at a collection of rings outside the jewelry store "to tell you the truth, all I want for my birthday was Kyoya to come back" she said "but you don't have to bring me something" she smiled at him "I just want you to be there" she said "Kai.." He said "that's so beautiful to the Extreme !!" He hugged her and anime cried "there there" she patted his back "Yosh !! Let's have an Extreme birthday !!" He got fired up "hm" she smiled "let's go ?" He said "let's go" she nodded "EXTREEEEME !!!" He yelled as they started running.

The next day at university, most of Kyokai's friends and family came to visit for her birthday. Kyokai felt a little embarrassed because people was staring, even some of them wished her happy birthday as they passed "what's up with people today ? Even Xanxus and Kotoya came" Kyokai said as she and Ryohei walked out of the building "because your special !" He laughed "there's nothing special with my birth" she looked away "is it !" Ryohei grabbed her shoulders "if you weren't born, then I wouldn't be here ! I wouldn't be in high school ! Or even middle school !!" He shook her then hugged her tightly "Kai, I'm Extremely lucky that your with me !" He anime cried again.

She laughed and patted his cheek "your cute, Ryo" she smiled "I-I'm not cute !! I'm j-just telling the truth to the Extreme !!!" His voice cracked as he blushed, she smiled "I'll be going now" she said "where are you going ?" He asked "I'll just have a walk" she shrugged "you should walk to the hill where you see whole Namimori. It will make you relax to the Extreme, I always pass it whenever I take a run" he suggested "that's where Kyoya..." She thought "Kyokai !" She flinched "I'll see you later" she waved and walked away. It was a really long walk for her, but that was the only way to clear her mind. It was too much pressure, college, company, home, and Varia "I wonder if there are any missions for me" she thought. She haven't heard from Varia about missions for months.

She finally reached the top of the hill at the sunset. The place where she rejected Kyoya's proposal, where they spent most of their dates, and where he told her he was leaving, on the day of her graduation. She ran her fingers through the pictures he hung on the tree branches, which contained their favorite memories. She frowned when she saw a box next to the tree "open me" she read what's written in the box. As she opened the box, she saw a bottle of champagne with a 'drink me' card attached to it, there was a box of white chocolate with a card attached to it and written on it 'eat me', and the last item, she picked up card and read it "look at me"

She tilted her head in confusion "I wonder where did this box come from" she blinked at the voice and glanced over her shoulder, she met with the familiar steel eyes. She gasped in surprise and her eyes widen, he smirked at her reaction "Kyoya !" She gasped and turned to hug him, wrapping her arms around his neck, he picked her up and put her legs around him, his arms under her to boost her above him a bit.

He put her down on the ground "miss me ?" Kyoya smirked "I did !!" She smiled as he span her around "wait.." She pulled back "I thought you were coming after few years" she said "Kai" he held her hand and pulled her closer "happy birthday" he kissed her forehead "y-you came here for me ?" She blushed "your the best birthday gift ever !" She hugged him "I missed you so much" she whispered "you've grown taller" she looked up at him shocked "you just shrunken" he patted her head and she glared "I can't be mad ! I'm happy your back !" She hugged him, she flinched when Kyoya rested his chin on her shoulder "I'm home" he whispered and she smiled "welcome back"

They soon got home and sat in the living room, Kyoya watched Kyokai as she placed the trey on the table while he was sitting on the floor. She placed the cup of tea in front of him then sat beside him, he put his arm around her shoulders and she cuddled closer "Kyokai" he said "yes ?" She looked at him "sorry" he said "why are you apologizing ?" She frowned "I didn't bring a present" he covered his mouth and she smiled, he raised a brow "you came from France for me, I guess this is the best gift ever" she chuckled.

She flinched when he nuzzled her hair "Kai..." He whispered "sleep with me" he laid down and pulled her on top of him "K-Kyo !" She said "I haven't held you like this in a long time" he rubbed his face in her hair "come on, you sleep all the time !" She said "I want to sleep" he yawned "Kyoya !" She tugged on him "hn, I like it when you call my name" he smirked and kissed her forehead, she sighed heavily and rested her head on his shoulder "you know that herbivore said something about gathering at the built mansion today" he said "oh right, I didn't tell you about that" she lifted herself up.

Since Tsuna became officially the Tenth boss of Vongola, they built an identical mansion in the forest here in japan and now they are working on the underground base. They would gather there once in a while "it's nothing really important, but we'll be leaving in a while" she said "alright" he rested his head back. She stared at his sleeping face while blushing "Ano...Kyoya" she said "wake up" she poked his cheek, she trailed her fingers on his cheek. She flinched when he grabbed her hand to wrap her arm around his head as he buried his face on her neck "Kai.." He said "yes ?" She said "he's calling my nickname more than usual" she thought.

She chuckled and brushed his hair, he sighed at the feeling and wrapped his arms around her tighter "your mine" he said and trailed kisses on her neck, while his hand went bellow her hips "hold on" she said, he looked at her "we shouldn't do it right now" she glared "hmm" he groaned against her neck "alright fine, I want to eat something" he mattered "alright" she got up, he yawned and sat up.

They looked at the table at her buzzing phone, she picked up and read the text "they want us to the mansion right now, so lunch have to wait" she sighed and gasped when he pulled her to straddle on her lap "let them wait as well" he smirked and captured her lips, she sighed into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck. She felt his hands wandering right away "clothes...in the way" she whispered breathlessly between kisses, he pulled back to remove his dress shirt while she pulled her shirt off over her head. They kissed again and she pushed him on his back.

He grabbed her waist to get on top, he soon tossed her bra carelessly behind him. Her eyes widen when she heard the doorbell "shoot" she accidentally pushed him off her and quickly started to wear her clothes "what was that for ?" He sat up rubbing his head "stay here and don't do anything stupid" she glared and went to answer the door "like what ?" He called.

Kyokai sighed and opened the door to see one of the girls in her college "something you need ?" She said "oh um ! Thank you for lending me the notes, it really helped me" the girl gave Kyokai back her notebook "no problem" Kyokai said. She suddenly felt Kyoya's bare chest against her back as he hugged her from behind "hurry up and get inside" he rested his chin on her shoulder "I told you not to do anything stupid" Kyokai mattered.

The girl's eyes widen as she blushed red "oh so I come from France and this is what I get ?" Kyoya said "get inside or you'll get sick" Kyokai glared at him "alright" he kissed her cheek and went back to the living room "h-he's cute !" The girl whispered "and hot ! Your so lucky" she giggled "yeah whatever" Kyokai mattered and closed the door "I'm going to pack my clothes if your not going to eat anything" she told Kyoya and walked toward the bedroom, he watched her leave and smirked to himself "just as planned"

=Time Skip=

After a while, everyone gathered at the Vongola new mansion. They actually planned a birthday party for Kyokai and for Kyoya's return, though Kyoya refused from the start because of the crowd. The two ended up going on a date, walking on the track under the trees and moonlight "is there a reason why you told me to dress so fancy ?" She asked as she walked next to him, even giving him small smiles, not minding if he doesn't return those smiles "hn" he said nothing and they continued walking quietly.

They soon reached their destination, their usual hill "it's this close ?" She smiled "I knew they were building the mansion, so I gave the exact location for them to build it" he explained "we could spent our time here anytime" he said and she nodded as they walked up the hill. As they finally reached the top, she held back her gasp as they found a sheet spread across the ground, with a picnic basket, in front of the beautiful view of Namimori "what is this ?" She held her pink cheeks "surprised ?" He held her shoulders from behind "very !" She smiled at him and clasped her hands.

They sat across each other and chatted for an hour, but it felt like more. She sighed and smiled at him "I brought your favorite" pulled out a bowl from the basket "strawberries !" She laughed "I remember the first time you ate them back in middle school, you had the cutest reactions" he smirked "well excuse me for not knowing what a strawberry was" she rolled her eyes and ate one "hmm~" she cheeks rose pink and couldn't stop eating strawberries, he chuckled "just like your first time" he thought.

She flinched and stopped right away "sorry, I felt that was kind of rude and disturbing" she said, he turned her face toward him and wiped the remaining strawberry off the corner of her lips "it's fine" he gave her a small smile that caused her to blush, he pulled back and drank the rest of the champagne. He rested back on his arms and continued watching the stars in silent, he felt her shift closer to him and rested her head on his shoulder.

He buried his face in her hair and inhaled the familiar scent, she glanced at him and their noses touched "I see you made your hair this long" he took a strand of her hair and kissed it "and I see you've cut your bangs" she smiled "they were getting too long and I accidentally cut it too short" he touched his bangs "I like it" she chuckled "I can see your face more clearly" she smiled and rubbed her nose against his, he cupped her cheek for their lips to meet. She relaxed into the sweet kiss and clenched on his chest to pull him closer.

They pulled back to stare at each other, she smiled "I'm so happy today" she whispered, she sat up without breaking the eye contact "the weather is nice, the view is beautiful, and the food is great" she said "everything is just perfect, thank you Kyoya" she smiled at him "not too perfect" he said "eh ?" She blinked and tilted her head "hn" he smirked and stood up "come" he grabbed her hand and she followed him.

Meanwhile, at the mansion "hm ? I can see Hibari and Kai from here" Yamamoto said as he glanced from the window "Kusakabe-san, what are you doing ?" Tsuna asked Kusakabe, who was watching out of the window with binoculars.

Back to the main scene, Kyoya made Kyokai stand facing the view then stood behind her and waited "what are you trying to show me ?" She looked at him "shush" he placed his finger on his lips then turned her head ahead "Hibari ! Hibari !" She noticed Hibird and smiled as it landed on her palms "Hibari ! Hibari Kyokai !" It chirped and she frowned "you know when Hibird says our name, it's like—" she turned around and gasped when she saw him kneeling one knee. She was surprised even more when he pulled out a box and opened it, she stared in shock at the sliver ring, the card next to said 'marry me'.

"I wish I could give you everything, but I hope that ring is enough" he said "this is..." She fondled with her fingers "before I met you, I haven't realize how empty my life was. I couldn't imagine myself without you" he said "K-Kyoya.." Her eyes started to tear "Hayashi Kyokai, will you give me your hand in marriage and become my wife ?" He held her hand "this time..." He looked up at her "I'm not taking no as an answer" he said, she covered her mouth while holding her tears in shock "how could I say no !?" She smiled "yes, I'll marry you !"

He slightly smiled and stood up to let her hug him, he put the ring through her finger and kissed it "I love you, Kyo !" She cried on his shoulder, he embraced her tightly "I love you more" he whispered against her hair "now stop crying" he growled, she clenched on his back "I can't ! I'm so happy !" She said "hey..." He cupped her cheeks, wiping her tears "was that good for a proposal now ?" He rested his forehead on hers "hm !" She nodded.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kiss him, but he turned away so she kissed his cheek "what's wrong ?" She asked "don't kiss me here, idiot" he growled, she noticed his red ears "Kyoya, kiss me~" she whined while tugging on him "not here" he glared "look who's embarrassed now" she smirked against his red cheek "shut up, I proposed to you, alright ?" He glared "your so cute, one kiss won't hurt" she said.

He sighed heavily and lift up her chin to peck her lips "alright done" he looked away "hm" she pouted and kissed his cheek "I'll have more later" she hugged his waist "you can be so romantic when you want to be" she chuckled "Ita" she winced when he gently bumped her head "who's being romantic ?" He growled, they paused as the fireworks suddenly started. She looked behind her and gasped in surprise as his eye twitched "the fireworks remind me when we used to go the festival together" she smiled and held her pink cheeks "I'm guessing they're your favorite memories too" she hugged him "I didn't-" He thought "congratulations Kyo-san !!!" He popped a lot of vein marks and his brow twitched.

She looked at the mansion and frowned "Tetsuya ?" She blinked as all her friends cheered while watching from the window "I love how you planned all this" she looked at him "the picnic, the night, and fireworks ?" She held his hands "not the last one though" he mattered but she couldn't hear him from the sound of the fireworks "thank you so much, Kyo. I couldn't ask for more !" She hugged him, he sighed and hugged her back.

Kusakabe watched them through the binoculars and saw them kiss "she said yes !" He told them "OOOOOH !!!!" They all cheered, even the girls cried from happiness "Kamikorosu !" Kyoya popped a vein at their cheers and roars and raised his tonfa "calm down" Kyokai lowered his tonfa and smiled "they shouldn't crowd around" he growled "babe babe" she turned his face toward her "it's fine, we'll continue showing off" she smiled and cupped his cheeks to pull him down for a kiss.

Later that night, they stayed in their large room in the mansion. They laid down on the bed with her between his legs and against his chest. She smiled as she lift up her hand above her to stare at the beautiful and expensive engagement ring "stop staring at it" he growled "I can't" she smiled "stop" he covered her eyes, she chuckled and removed his hand. She turned to hover above him "you want some attention, hm ?" She smiled and kissed his neck "maybe" he said.

He rested his head back and wrapped his arms around her hips, she kept him distracted by nibbling his ear then slid down her hands to his belt "no" he grabbed her hands and placed them on his chest "naughty bunny" he poked her nose "hm" she pouted "your so unfair" she mumbled "maybe next time" he kissed her forehead and rested her head on his shoulder "then.." She grabbed his hand and pulled it up on her back "don't touch my butt" she glared "fine" he said "or my boobs" she poked his nose "now that's just unfair" he glared too.

"Wanna take a bath ?" He hugged her "hm" she tilted her head to think "sure" she shrugged "great, I'll be joining" he said "huh ?" She raised a brow. She gasped as he carried her by the waist level and walked toward the bathroom "Kyoya ! Put me down !" She struggled "not this time" he smirked "your marrying me now, so get use to it" he said "what does taking a bath together has to do with marriage !!?" She glared "it means that we'll be making out every day" he said "definitely not !" She yelled.

"How did I end up in here ?" She mattered, they were now across each other in the tub, in the hot water "I don't even know how I stripped you" he shook his head, she narrowed her eyes as she hugged herself "I haven't seen you like this in a while" he smirked as he rubbed her leg "no touching" she pushed his face with her foot.

After they were done, they went straight to bed. He checked if there was any work on his phone while laying down on his stomach in the middle of the bed, the bed sheets were up until his waist. She entered the room and snuck from behind, carefully laying down on his back "what are you doing ?" He said as she kissed his neck "I just want to cuddle with you" she smiled, he sighed heavily and she laid down on his left side "fine, don't cuddle with me" she huffed and blinked when he hovered above her "Offu !" She paled when he collapsed on her "your on my spot" he mattered drowsily "your crushing me !" She laughed.

She laid down on the left side of the bed and smiled at him as he buried his face in the pillow "by the way, where did you buy this ? It's gorgeous" she lift up her hand above her and stared at the engagement ring. He laid down on his back and lift up his hand next to her, her eyes widen at his ring, of course his was less feminine "you have one too ?" She looked at him "I wouldn't be engaged if I don't wear one" he said "well I don't know much about engagements so you need to tell me" she rested her head on his shoulder as they lowered their arms "nothing much, we act like normal couples but address each other different titles" he explained "oh" she said "so like I address you as my soon-to-be-husband ?" She smiled and he turned on his side.

She blushed as he captured her lips, he growled while nibbling on her lower lip. She cupped his cheek and clenched on his hair as she kissed back, they pulled back staring at each other. She smiled and trailed her finger tips down his cheek, he rested an arm under his head and the other around her "I'm kind of tired today, let's just sleep" she whispered against his lips and chuckled as he kept kissing her "don't sleep yet" he mattered and ran his fingers up and down her back "let's do something" he rolled them to get on top "stop it" she mumbled a complain and hummed against the kiss he gave her.

He pulled back as soon as she returned the kiss "alright I'll stop" he then got pulled by her into another kiss "don't stop" she whispered and he smirked against the kiss, he shifted to hover above her. He got surprised when she rolled them to get on top, her lips never left his. She jumped and clenched on his hair when he suddenly grabbed her backside and grind her against him, his hips meeting hers. She moaned and he groaned in approval.

She sat up and removed her top, his hands trailed from her thighs up her torso. He hummed as she bent down to kiss him, she gently nibbled on his lower lip before pulling back "help me ?" She whispered and flinched when he unclipped her bra with one hand, tossing it aside. She gasped as he sat up, she helped him slip his top over his head "do you have protection ?" She whispered against his lips and pressed herself against him "I can't wait anymore" she played with the tips of his hair "I did" he pulled her on the mattress and got on top.

The next thing you know, they both stopped before the main base and sat on the bed facing away while fully clothed. He rested his cheek on his palm while she hugged the pillow that she buried half her face into. He glanced at her and sighed heavily at her neck with a huge bandage on, she glanced at him over her shoulder before huffing and looking away. He sighed again and shifted toward her "Kyokai" he glanced at her face but she avoided his gaze "did my bite hurt you that bad ?" He asked and she nodded "that's not what I meant when I told you to eat me" she mumbled and pouted.

A few days later, they returned back to their places. In college, Kyokai wrote some things on her notebook while rested her cheek on her left hand, where the silver ring was visible "you saw that too ? Did she really get engaged ?" A woman whispered "I think she found her soulmate !" Her friend giggled "Yo Kai !" Kyokai looked up at Ryohei "congratulations for your engagement to the Extreme !" He laughed "thanks" Kyokai blushed and smiled "by the way, everyone in the building are talking about your ring" he pointed "Damn women gossips" she mattered angrily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 7.9K 48
Dying and getting reincarnated in a different world was not something ##### expected. Now going by the name Kocho Tomoe, she just wants to live a pea...
8.7K 175 25
Reincarnation Story of Alaude x oc continuation of -- Underworld Doctor Hibari x oc we made a promise... let's meet again...
21.7K 611 21
Tsuna's 16th birthday is quickly approaching that means his inheritance ceremony is drawing near as well. But because Tsuna still uses his Dame act a...
164K 4.7K 63
What was thought to be impossible came true in the form of Mai. She'd gotten the stoic and battle-crazy prefect, Hibari Kyoya, to fall in love with h...