STUDENT

By Hanayoriii

(BTS) [Kim taehyung x Reader] ••••••••••••••••••• It's about the new student that falls in love with his clas... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 END

Chapter 20

1.1K 36 2
By Hanayoriii

Y/n POV
I hope that he will find that culprit. But i still hope that he will be safe or he just let go of that black clothed boy because i will be fine.i promise. I will be fine.

I just woke up in our room and i stand up to see where is tae...i go down and his not in there. Or maybe he follow that culprit.. What about my parent where are they.

Taehyung POV
I hope that y/n didnt recognize baekhyun. Because its the bully in our school he always bully y/n. Then... He fall inlove with y/n.

After 3 months he disappere. Alot of teachers is so curious about him. Then we saw the news that he killed someone and o lot of students thinks that his a psychopath.

So i need y/n to be safe...i just dont want to die. I want to live with her forever.

Y/n POV
I was calling my mom then i tell her what happen to tgem and i ask if they are okay and i also said that dont let anybody go in our house. I said those things in my mom so they will be safe.

If i saw that face imma kill him if he kill one of my families. I..i dont know what to do so i change my cloth and go out of the house its around 5:30pm.

And i go somewhere that its peacefully. I was passing a park that infront of it is a sea then theres a single bench infront of it. The i was walking im feeling my self that im sleepy.

Once i sat on the bench i layed on it with my bag as my pillow. I was thinking about that i graduated then something bad happen. Everytime a good day is ending into very bad day.

I ask myself "am i cursed?" i ask that to my own self and im thinking how will i get back home safe tonight.

I just woke up and i dont feel that i got sleep. I wake up and its 3:12 i still wanna sleep but i decide to go home now.

I was walking on a street that is so silent and dark i dont know how i get here but i contineu walking...i was walking and i heard some footsteps following me.

I was so nervious. I want to look back to see who is it so i just walking so fast then i striped on the rock and the footstep stop too.. Im such a stupid girl.

Im in a hurry then i just striped from a rock such a stupid. I stand up and i try to look back without my follower knowing so i start walking again as i saw a man.

Taehyung POV
I was going home as i see our gate is open so i hurry go inside and up to our room.

Then i see nothing i lost her. I. Lost. Her. But i will not give up. I will find her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{i hate my story}😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.3K 16
Taehyung X Reader A school + business life series . Yn fell in love with Tae the bully but she wanted Tae to taste his own medicine. A revenge that...
150K 9.4K 68
••• COMPLETED ••• Warning: 🔞 Jeon Jungkook, a cheerful high school student who falls in love with his teacher after he witnesses something unexpecte...
6.8K 402 34
Story of a girl named Y/N who is very friendly, kind and crazy! ....And a boy named Kim Taehyung who is caring, funny and handsome! "It was already l...
158K 3.9K 41
A love triangle story. ♡ 》 Highest Rankings: - #100 in romantic - #9 in btsscenarios - #35 in btsboys ...