The true love! Zane~chan

By ErinZKC

This is just a fan fiction about Zane chan. Hope you enjoy!!! (COMPLETE) More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: A Visitor
Chapter 2: What the
Chapter 3: the date
Chapter 4: uh...
Chapter 5: ......Yes...
Chapter 6: To be messed with
Chapter 7: Truth or dare
Chapter 8: Crap!
Chapter 9: Ha!
not a chpter but me!
chapter 11: Bunk mates.
chapter 12: Fun at camp
chapter 13: Hiking
chapter 14: yep
chapter 15: that was scary
chapter 16: Beach time!
Chapter 17: Whats up!
chapter 18: Well...
chapter 19: More....
chapter 20: Hm
Chapter 21: Really!
400 Reads!!
chapter 22: Final.....
Thank You!
thank you again!
My Hair!
3K!
My OC

chapter 10: Camping?

214 4 0
By ErinZKC

Zane's POV

After that wiped cream thing, me, Aaron, Aph, and KC had to change. Everyone went home and went to sleep. We stayed out longer then expected.

The next morning KC came over with cupcakes! We ate cupcakes and watched MLH at my house till we both got a text. My was from Aaron and KCs was from Aph. "That's weired. KC did you get the same thing." I asked looking at Kawaii~chan

"Aphmau~Sempai asked me to come over at 2." She said putting her phone down. "I got the same thing from Aaron." I said turning my phone off and putting down. "Well it's 12 so maybe we can ask them about it.

                            At 2

When we got there I asked Aaron if he knew what was going on. He just shrugged. Aph brought a chair to the living room and stood on it. It really didn't make her much taller then us but she tried.

"Ok everyone! You are hear because I have an announcement! On Friday..... drumroll please." Aph said as we started hitting our knees so it sounded like drums. "We will be CAMPING FOR 2 WEEKS!!" She screamed. "REALLY!!" KC yelled happily.

"We need to pack! It's WEDNESDAY!" Travis yelled out. Everyone ran to there houses but KC dragged me upstairs. " What outfit will Kawaii~chan ware!" KC screamed looking through her closest. "Give me some choices and I can help." "Ok!" Kawaii~chan screamed grabbing 3 outfits out of her closest.
Outfit 1:

Outfit 2:

And outfit 3:

"What do you think." She said nervously. The 1st one is nice but I like the 2nd one. "I like the 2nd one but it's your choice KC." I said sitting down on the bed next to KC. "Thank you Thank you Zane~Sempai!" She said as she hugged me. "I have 5o gi and pack to KC."

I said standing up. "Ok. Bye." She said standing up. "First" I said walking to her. I kissed her and left. As I walked down the street I heard a squealing KC from her bedroom. " Haha. She's so cute." I said walking back to my house.

Hi everyone! I have nothing to say today so the word count is 377. Goodbye every people.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
812K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...