The Wolf And The Moose (moose...

By lycanthrope_wolfey

☆☆COMPLETED☆☆ Your a youtuber with 100,000 subs. And your roommates with your Bestfriend Nathan. Everything i... More

new roomate
Friendship
I win.
Awake
Surprise
Us
everything
ProperDummies
i love you
Fears
Shoutouts!!!!!
the truth
HALLOWEEN. MUHAHAH
Fall
Home.
The New Characters
MA BUDDIEZ
GUYS
Over for real
GUYSS
Broken
1 month later
why??
You can't
Wishing well
Awkward
Birthday
New Story!
hangout
getting ready.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Car ride
something happened
good things
decision
new book
Ready?
wha?
tagged!!
AMAZON PT.1
Amazon PT.2
I win you lose
together again!?!?!?!?!
5 years later////Story end.

Truck fixing

302 8 1
By lycanthrope_wolfey

Y/N POV

I woke up and checked my phone. Because im me. I looked at the date and saw that it was the day that George came over to help work on the Truck.

I took a shower and got dressed. In a pretty basic outfit. I put black leggings on with a white tank top. I also did a Katniss Everdeen braid in my hair.

Im working on a truck all day. Don't judge me.

About an hour later i heard the bell ring. I walked to the door and opened it. George was standing there.

I let them in. "Ready to get covered in grease and oil?" George asked. I nodded.

I walked to the garage and they followed. I opened the garage door so there could be some fresh air and sunlight.

"Where are the tools?" he asked. "Oh. Let me get them real quick they're in the basement." I said. Walking into the house.

I quickly walked to the stairs and ran down them. When i got to the basement i picked up my tool box and something fell out.

I put the box down and grapped what had fallen out.

It was a white light up rose. The one he had given me on one of our first dates.

It pushed the button and a word flickered in red lights. Love.

As i was studying the rose someone tapped me on the shoulder.

I quickly turned around hiding the rose behind my back.

"Hey. You were taking a long time. You okay?" George asked me.

"Y-yea! Im totally fine! Nothing wrong here!" I said nervously.

"Whats behind your back?" He questioned.

How do i get out of this?! Maybe my mind powers will work. Worth a try.

Nothing wrong here! Just that i still love you and im a little wimp! And I'm hiding a rose that probably means nothing to you!
MOVE ALONG SIR!!!

It didn't work. "Uhummmmmm." Think of a lie! Quick!!

"I-It's,uumm, lady things! Y-yea. Yep. Totally." I hate myself.

"Okaaay." He said not believing me. I mean come on. We were dating for for like a year.

"Lets just go!" I said.

And for the rest of the day we fixed my truck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 305 27
Unspeakable, also known as Nathan picks up his dear friend that is coming to live with him and Moose. Riley wants to follow her dreams and audition f...
168K 2.4K 16
(Y/N) has been a victim of abuse ever since she was little. Her father was a scum who never gave her anything but bruises and beatings. Her mother ha...
35.2K 1K 74
You have just meet up with your old friend Nathan(Unspeakable) from high school and you are living together, but Nathan forgot to tell you that his f...
2.9K 89 2
Your roommate wakes you up every morning to the sound of sex. His roommate keeps him up late every night doing the same thing. And after another day...