Two Fangs Deep

By Eldriel

Revenge. Revenge is the one thing that exists in every story. Sometimes it's as simple as revenge against an... More

Red With A Funny Taste
Original
Quite A Reunion
Downtown Dance
Freshly Turned
Sired Without Question
Let It Stay Buried
Unanswered questions
Marcel Gerard
The Baby Of The Past
An Awkward "Good Morning"...
Sly As A Fox
Anger
Oh, Brothers...
Storm Ablaze
The Apprentice
Just a Normal Day?
Long Time No See
Mikael
The Sons of Mikael
The Smirk
Niklaus Mikaelson
Wolves Part 1/2
Wolves Part 2/2
The Bitch Returns
The Unraveling
One on One
Rebekah Mikaelson
Goner, Part 1/2
Goner, Part 2/2
Hayley
The Plan
The Betrayal
Time to Say Goodbye
Teaching the Fledglings Part 1/2
Teaching the Fledglings Part 2/2
A Gathering
Beyond Time
Ancient Creature
Going Home
Silhouette
Forest Green or Ocean Blue
Epilogue
¡¡¡IMPOTANT INFO!!!
Another Day

Fight Me, Elijah

1K 26 0
By Eldriel

Elijah's POV

I grabbed Scarlett's hand and led her out of our home. 

Just as I was about to exit the main entrance I heard Klaus's voice behind me. 

"So you're finally taking the girl out for the first time in three months?" He said in a cocky teasing voice. I released Scarlett's hand and turned toward my brother.

"I guess it's time for you to confess your undying love for her." He said holding back a laugh and crossing his arms. 

I gave him a stern look. 

"Oh come on brother. I'm only having a little fun." He smirked. 

Suddenly he used his vampire speed to stand behind Scarlett and put both his hands on her shoulders.

"You two seem like such a nice couple. Don't you think, Scar?" Klaus asked using the nickname he'd given her. 

"I agree. We'd be the best couple in New Orleans." She smiled sweetly at Klaus. 

I sighed and looked down at the ground. 'This is not who she is any more' I reminded myself.

"You know, Scar. You really remind me of someone but I can't quite put my finger on it." Klaus said and walked in front of her. Studying her for a second. 

There was no reaction on her face. No sign that she was afraid of being busted.

"Stop bothering her, brother." I sighed. I walked up to him and put my hand on  his shoulder. 

"I'm taking her out to practice her fighting skills. She's living with us now, people will be after her." I stated. 

Klaus got a serious look on his face. 

"Well, yes, after we managed to piss off all the witches." He said. 

He put his hands behind his back and calmly walked around as he always does.

"Let us not forget about the wolves and... Hayley." I said letting a bit of emotion slip out of my mouth as I said her name. 

"Oh, yes. Let's not forget your love for the mother of MY child." Klaus growled. 

My eyes instantly snapped to Scarlett. 

"Love?" She gulped looking sad and lost. 

"Scarl-" I reached out to her but Klaus beat me to it.

"Don't worry sweetheart." He said and held hug her to his body. 

"Haley is not a problem anymore. You can have him all to yourself." He smirked at me. 

I gave him a death stare. I knew this was all an act from our side but it seemed too familiar. Scarlett walked over to me and hugged herself to my body.

"Look, brother. Perfect fit." He smirked and patted my back as he walked by me. 

Scarlett let me go and gave me a look. She seemed like she wanted to get out of here at once. 

"Follow me. I know where we can be alone." I used my vampire speed and ran.

I ran at my normal speed and suddenly I saw Scarlett beside me running calmly. That's odd. Normal vampires aren't usually as fast as me. Maybe she's giving it her all just not showing It? I increased my speed to almost my max. I looked around me not spotting Scarlett.

Suddenly something flashed through my side-vision and there she was, in front of me, laughing as she ran. An image from our past together flashed before my eyes. At that moment I saw the real Scarlett, my Alexandra.

-----

We arrived at the wolves bayou. As we stopped I could instantly see Scarlett dropping her act. 

"Why are we in werewolf territory?" She asked sternly. 

She turned toward me and I instantly saw the change in her facial expression. She looked emotionless and dangerous. You could see her analyzing every move I made. 

"The wolves will leave us alone for now. I spoke to Hayley." I answered truthfully.

"So that's what you've been doing lately. Talking to this Haley chick. Now tell me. Who is She?" She asked me as she carefully walked up to the water and looked out over the lake.

"She's one of Klaus's hybrids and the mother of his child, Hope," I replied as I walked up beside her. 

"A hybrid huh? I thought they all died." She said in her usual monotone voice. 

She crossed her arms over her chest and looked at me with her ocean blue eyes. They were so cold not the warm sweet eyes of the girl I once knew.

"Stop replaying the past." She growled and swung at me. 

"What are you doing?" I asked as I dodged her attack. 

"We came here to train, didn't we?" She said coldly and kick at my head. 

"I know you have questions." She said and hit again. 

"This is what we'll do. You ask a question then I ask one." She growled as she kicked my stomach. I could feel the blade in her shoe pierce my suit as a grabbed her foot with both hands 

"As you wish," I answered and twisted her foot. She spun in the air and hit the ground.

"What happened to You?" I asked as she quickly got off the ground and started sending blow after blow. 

"I was not in the fire." She said as I blocked one of her hits. 

"I left my room to look for you." She growled. 

We ran at vampire speed around in the forest. I fought her as well as I could but she was good, almost too good.

"I ran to our normal meeting place by the tree on the hill. Looking for you. My best friend, my lover, my soulmate!" She set a flying kick to my face and I felt the vervain dipped blade scratch my face. 

The burn of the vervain quickly spread across my face.

"As I discover that you weren't there I turned to go home, only to see the smoke coming from my house." I could see the anger in her eyes. 

Her eyes were slowly starting to change color to a deep blood red. 

"I ran to my house only to find it on fire." She jumped on a tree and tried to sucker punch me but I caught her and threw her against a tree. 

The tree broke but she was up on her feet in a millisecond.

"I wept for the loss of my family only the be impaled by a long wooden pole." She stopped for a moment her fangs fully extended but then, in the blink of an eye, she was completely calm again. 

She had stabbed herself in the arm with a piece of wood, then pulled it out without flinching.

"My turn." She growled and charged. 

"Why do you want to end your brother?" She asked with a smirk on her face as she ran. 

I swung at her but she dodged it. She tried to swing at me but I caught her arm. She quickly jumped and roundhouse kicked me in the face despite breaking her own arm. I stumbled back for a second but quickly regained my composure.

"My brother has done a lot of terrible things," I answered plainly. 

She smiled a clever smile and said: 

"That's not good enough. You've always had your arguments and disagreements. He's betrayed you over and over again but still, you stood by him." She frowned and broke a branch of a tree to use it as a weapon.

"You Mikaelsons with your 'always and forever'. Whatever he did... It must have been big." She stated. 

The fight stopped for a second. She looked at me and licked the blood off her lip. I wiped the blood of my cheek from the earlier cut. The wound had already healed but it had taken longer than usual because of the vervain.

"He killed our mother. Tried to kill Rebekah and..." She broke me off. 

"And he tried to kill Haley. The love of your life." She finished my sentence with a hint of amusement in her voice. 

A sadistic smile appeared on her face. 

"My turn," I growled at her. 

My eyes started pulsating and my fangs extended. I needed to bring my all to this training session. 

She has no limits. She doesn't avoid pain, she enjoys it. 

"Who killed You?" I asked and charged at her. 

I threw a punch but she leaned back and dodge it.

"Come on! That's an easy one. I believe you already know. I'm not entirely sure but I believe it was your brother, Niklaus." She turned to me and threw the branch towards my chest. 

I flicked it away with my hand. 

Suddenly I felt a knife pierce my stomach. The branch was a distraction. 

"My turn." She laughed and twisted the knife hard. 

"If your mother is dead then where is your father, Mikael?" She asked.

I slammed my fist down on her arm and heard it snap. 

She didn't make a sound but moved away from me. As she snapped the bone back into place I pulled the knife out of my stomach letting out a grunt as I did so.

"He's dead," I growled. 

"Now, now Elijah. Don't you lie to me." She said looking at me with those ice-cold eyes. 

She sees right through me just as she used to. 

She charged at me again. I was about to grab her when she suddenly took a sharp left turn and jumped into the lake. I ran over to the water. I could see the reflection of the sun going down in the water giving it a crimson color. It reminded me of the first time I met her. It was a beautiful summer's day and-

Suddenly I felt two cold, wet hands on my neck. 

"Pay attention." I heard Scarlet whisper in my ear. I heard a snap and then everything went black.

-----

Scarlett's POV

I watched Elijah'd body fall to the ground. I studied him for a second. Looking at his torn suit and his peaceful face. He always looks so stern like he carries all the sins of his siblings on his shoulders. 

The past Elijah is no more. He has changed for the better or for worse, who knows which. We've both changed a great deal one of us more than the other.

I noticed a worn-down shack beside the lake. It looked abandoned but it was obvious that someone had been there recently. I walked over to it and opened the door. It was mostly empty. The smell of werewolves was strong. I found nothing of interest, so I walked back to Elijah's body and sat down beside it, waiting for him to wake up.

------

After an hour or so Elijah woke up with a gasp. 

"Good morning, sunshine," I said plainly not paying attention to him at all. 

"I believe it's time for you to answer my question," I said leaning my arms on my knees. 

Elijah sat up in a sitting position. All his wounds had healed and so had mine. I've had my fill of combat for the day. We both watched as dusk approached. 

"My father." He started. 

"He's in a tomb in Mystic Falls. Locked away where he can hurt no one." He said calmly, keeping his gaze on the lake.

"Where did you get your fighting skills?" Elijah asked turning his gaze towards me. I kept my gaze away from him, talking in my normal cold voice. 

"My master taught me everything I know," I answered plainly. 

I stretched my legs and laid down on the forest floor.

"What did you do to Klaus?" I asked and stared intently at Elijah, analyzing his every facial expression. He looked taken aback by my question. 

"What do you mean?" He asked me, confused. I turned my gaze and looked up at the sky.

"A person does not become that insecure, unable to trust his own family without reason, you know? There's always something behind it." I said and stood up on my feet, turning towards Elijah and looking down on him. 

"It always starts somewhere. He doesn't trust his own family, meaning you did something. It had to be something huge for him to have such big trust issues." Elijah looked a mixture of shock and realization but it quickly turned into a puzzled expression.

He looked back at the lake and said; 

"I do not know. I have never thought about it that way." He answered and let out a sigh. 

"That is your answer then," I said. 

Niklaus is a puzzle to me. If I'm going to kill him then I have to know him first.

Elijah stood up as he straightened and brushed off his suit. He turned to me and put one hand in one of the pockets of his pants. 

"My turn, Alexandra." He lifted his gaze and looked me straight in the eyes. 

"Who is your master?" A smirk appeared on my face. I turned my back on him. 

"That is a story for another time," I answered and started to walk away. 

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned half of my face towards him. 

"And... If you ever call me Alexandra again, Klaus will not be the only one that will meet his end." I continued in my tracks, leaving Elijah and the lake far behind me.

As I walked I could see glowing yellow eyes watching me from the dark as I got further into the woods. 

"Hello, puppies." I smiled. 

I heard a few growls and I knew that was the sign for me to leave. I ran with vampire speed out of their territory. I now know what I have to do.

I ran until I found a payphone. I picked it up and dialed the number. 

"Hello." The person on the other end answered. 

"Hello, Jakob," I answered. 

"Night! Long time. What's up?" He laughed. 

"Listen, I need you to do something for me..."

End of chapter 9

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was a lot of fun to write. If you like this story please check out some of the other ones.

Until next time

~Eldriel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 84 23
Have you ever heard the saying I love you so much it hurts? I always thought that it was just that, a saying, to emphasize how you feel for someone...
71.1K 2.4K 87
"𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬...𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚�...
80.3K 1.6K 18
For the Mikaelson's to give up Hope, to protect her from Dahlia was devastating. And to lose her into the world was like shattering their hearts, esp...
1.7M 63.6K 41
Ophelia Armstrong never intended for her life to be anything out of the ordinary. All she ever wanted to do was finish school, meet a nice person, se...