The Hero That Stole My Heart...

Autorstwa Sillychick120

You and Saitama, or Sai, we're friends when you two were little. One day, you had to move away, due to your d... Wiฤ™cej

- 1 -
- 2 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
-17-
-18-
-19-
- 20 -
-21-
-22-
-23-

- 3 -

6.5K 203 68
Autorstwa Sillychick120

~(Y/n) Pov

I told them goodbye as I left. Once I got to my apartment, I went to my bed, laying down on it. I sighed in content, snuggling into my warm blankets, falling asleep.

~Saitama Pov

"Who knew your old friend would come to City Z, maybe it was fate?" Genos questioned. I shrugged.

"Maybe she was like me and got it cause it was cheap," I told him. He thought, then nodded.

"Does she know you're a hero?" I shook my head.

"I doubt it, we really haven't stayed in touch since her and her parents moved," I explained, I remember that day....

~Flashback

"(Y/n), how come you didn't come over yesterday like you promised," I wined as she sat down on my porch.

"Sai.... I gotta tell you something," she looked as if she was going to cry. I suddenly felt worried.

"What is it?" I ask as I sit beside her. She then hugged me, crying onto my shoulder. I rubbed her back, trying to comfort her.

"I'm m-moving, m-my d-dad got a n new job a and w we have to go away," I froze, she was leaving? I hugged her a bit tighter, not enough to actually hurt her though. I felt my eyes tear up as well, but I couldn't in front of her.

"Maybe you can visit?" I asked her, trying to cheer her up. She looked at me, her eyes puffy.

"I'm moving to America, that's miles away, Sai, what if I never see you again?" That was far..... what do I say?

"Of course we'll see each other! I can have my parents book a plane, plus we can write to each other," she smiled, meaning it worked. I smiled as well, wiping her tears away.

"I like that idea,"

~Flashback End

I never heard from her after that, I thought she had forgotten all about me. I sighed, then noticed Genos had left. Then, I heard a scream. That had to of come from (Y/n) room! I jump up and run out my door, getting there in a quick bolt.

~(Y/n) Pov

(the Monster is above)

     I was on the ground, a wolf monster hovering over me, it had already scratched my arm so that wasn't helping.

"You smell divine, mistress," I closed my eyes as his ugly snout barred open and ready to kill. I waited, but nothing happened. I opened my eyes and saw Saitama, along with the monster dead.

"Sai?" He looked at me with a worried expression. He ran up to me and looked over my arm.

"I gotta take you to the hospital," he picked up bridal style, making me blush slightly.

     "S-Saitama, put me down I'm fine," I crossed my arms.

     "You're bleeding," I groaned slightly, getting dizzy.

      "Fine, only cause I'm really tired...." I then passed out.

________________

Word Count:486

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

5.8K 161 8
"๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ ?" โ†ณ F! Op reader, I really mean stupidly OP! stronger thank Gojo and Sukuna combined๐Ÿ’€. I wrote this boo...
21.1K 569 52
we know how saitama was alone till genos came but what if there were some other people with saitama at city Z as neighbors which some of them were mo...
336K 9.9K 38
[Genshin Impact] [Scaramouche x fem!reader] [Please don't read this if you are younger than 16โ›”๏ธ] You were born visionless into a world (Teyvat) whe...
10.9K 207 9
Preview__ "Sai, who is she?" Genos asked as he looked at my phone. "I haven't seen her before." I grabbed my phone from him. "Well, it isn't like I k...