Lost | Tom Riddle ✔

By _nomad_

"Sweetheart, you are the badger, I am the snake, but in this chase, I am the predator and you are my prey." ... More

Cover
Extended Summary
Chapter 0: Meeting Her
Chapter 1
Please Read
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Facts : From Author's Desk
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Characters : From Author's Desk
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Behind the kisses : From Author's Desk
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
OMG moment for this story
Chapter 44
Plot Holes : From Author's Desk
New Story : Dating Blindly
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Blooming romance
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chemistry: From Author's Desk
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Decoding Tom : From Author's Desk
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Trailer
A friendly competition
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Epilogue I: Meanwhile
Epilogue II: Repercussion
Family Ties and Trees
The Last Note: From an Author's Desk
Q&A
New Story
All the alternate endings
Bonus Chapter
Sequel?
Sequel

Chapter 26

61K 2.3K 736
By _nomad_

I hope you are having a great day. I am so sorry I had some other duties, so I wasn't able to post anything. I hope this chapter will make up for everything. I was supposed to post this in chapter 25, but whatever. From your votes, we are going to call this pair officially as TExa or ATom.

~*~*~*~

The kiss of possession

Never did he think that he would share a drink with his least favourite professor. Leaning his back on that old wooden armchair, Tom tried not to spit out the drink his transfiguration master had offered him. Being not a very big fan of the sour taste, he totally disliked that poorly made "Sherbet Lemon". He sealed his lips tightly trying to stop him from displaying his dislike. His eyes narrowed on the soothing dim fire that was lit in the fireplace. His mind running why was he there in the first place.

*Flashback*

Tom heard a muffled giggle. He groaned. Since when did Anthony start giggling? He cursed under his breath.

His keen ears captured another giggle. This time it was clearer. Irritation was the only emotion he felt. If Anthony brought some idiotic girl in their dorm to pair Tom up with her again, then the latter was going to hex the former so bad.

Tom opened his right eye and light evaded his vision, forcing him to close it immediately. A frown graced his sinful lips.

The same sound reached him again. This time getting fed up he opened his both eyes. Blinking them a few times he adjusted his beautiful chocolaty irides to his surroundings. He sat up straight. His body was aching and so was his mind. He placed his hand on his forehead.

A throat was cleared. Tom looked up to see it was him. The same damn professor, whose corpse he saw the night before. Salazar! He liked his corpse better. Tom composed himself and stood up hastily.

"Good Morning Professor." He greeted giving him a very forced smile. He had a reputation to maintain.

"Good Morning Riddle." The twinkle in Dumbledore's eyes always bothered him. His unending happiness was questionable. "Will you enlighten us why were you sleeping in the corridor?"

Corridor? Us? The first time he looked behind his Transfiguration master to see he was indeed in the corridor. And this man was not the only visitor. In fact, he was accompanied by the flock of female Ravenclaws who were attempting very poorly to muffle their giggles. Tom felt some colour rising in his cheeks. He was embarrassed, humiliated. And to make the matter worst he didn't remember why. What was he doing there? He tried to remember only increasing his headache. The last thing he recalled was seeing his Transfiguration master's corpse. Nothing more, nothing less.

*Flashback ends*

"Tom" He came out of his trance when he heard his professor's voice. "What were you doing out yesterday night?"

"I don't know sir," Tom exclaimed trying to recollect the events of the night before failing miserably. He clutched his forehead when he felt that ache again. "But every time I try to remember, this intense pain shoots through my head."

He looked up to meet his professor's calculating eyes. After a few minutes of silence, the latter replied in a very thoughtful tone " It appears to me that you have been shot with a memory charm."

"A memory charm? Who will cast it on me?" Tom mumbled in a very soft voice. It was the very first time he was this clueless. He didn't know why but a certain female badger crossed his mind.

"That's not my concern. The concern is why did they do that? What did you see yesterday night?" His professor mumbled in a very pensive tone. His voice was heavy. Though Tom was not going to admit it to anyone, he liked those expressions on Dumbledore's face.

~

Was this girl capable of obliviating him? Tom narrowed his eyes on a black-haired teenager who was sitting across from him. It was the time of their tutoring session.

With her parchments placed in front of her, Alexa was trying hard to concentrate on the alphabets written in them, but that seemed impossible. She was very aware of those penetrating chocolaty brown orbs. She could feel them scrutinizing her every single movement. She squirmed on that ancient wooden bench for what seemed like the thousandth time that evening.

Her discomfort didn't go unnoticed from his keen eyes, resulting in him in narrowing then more. His notorious smirk graced his pink lips. He was about to mock her when he saw a boy, of their age, maybe older by a year approaching their table. That day their library was not crowded.

The boy reached their table. Adjusting his fiery red tie with his left hand he turned to face Alexa,

"Hello!" He greeted her completely ignoring the proud Slytherin male.

Alexa looked at the intruder wide-eyed. Too shocked with that sudden interruption she just nodded her head. The red-haired boy scratched the back of his head, " I am Ignatius Prewett, sixth year Gryffindor" He introduced. His lips were entertaining a very uneasy smile.

Confused as hell Alexa replied, "I am Alexa Winters." The moment she took her fake last name, she unwittingly threw a glance at her tutor only to see he was looking down with his fists clutching the book of advanced potions tightly. She looked back at the boy.

"I know," he added, "I- I mean I was not stalking you, but I knew who you are." His anxiety was noticeable. Alexa found this demeanour adorable. A giggle escaped her lips attracting attention from both males present around that wooden table. The Prewett boy turned redder than his hairs. "So, I will see you around." He said and left their table as abruptly as he had joined.

Alexa who was looking at the boy found herself smiling. That boy sure was awkward, in fact, more awkward than she was. His shy personality made her forget the pressure she was feeling earlier.

The rage built up inside Tom when he saw her smiling sweetly while looking at the back of that Gryffindor. He was seeing red everywhere. How dared that ruddy lion to come this close to her? She was his and only his. He stood up from his place and sat beside Alexa, forcing her to look at him. He looked at her. His eyes wandering around her face. It was the very first time he was actually looking at her. He was taking in her features. He saw those cheeks. He had almost kissed them during their first session. He saw her cute button nose scrunching. He saw those lips. He had tasted them the other day. He still remembered how they felt against his chapped lips. His eyes darkened considerably.

Alexa saw him looking at her lips. She too remembered the kiss they shared. Her breath hitched. This didn't go unnoticed. Tom looked into her eyes. They were warm brown with the hint of violet in them. He didn't know why but they enchanted him. He looked back at her lips. Unwittingly he started leaning in, his breath fanning her face. She felt a shiver running down her spine, making her more aware of their close proximity. Her lips parted. She felt them drying in anticipation. As a result, she licked them subconsciously. And that did the trick.

That shut down the working unit in his mind. Forgetting about where he was, and what was he doing Tom discarded the space between them by completely covering her lips with his. Alexa who was frozen in her place till now placed her hands on his chest and attempted to push herself away from him. However, Tom, as always, had anticipated her intention and placed his hands on the small of her back and pulled her closer to him, causing her breasts to collide with his strong and rigid torso. An unintentional moan echoed through her throat driving him insane. Tom used this to slide his tongue in her mouth. A chocolaty taste evaded his taste buds. Actually, Tom never fancied chocolates, since they were too sweet for him, but somehow he liked tasting them in her mouth. Her tongue was trying to push him out of her mouth. This simple action felt like a challenge to him. Tom traced his right hand from the end of her waist to the back of her neck feeling and enjoying every shiver that ran through her petite body. It was like he was dominant. For the first time on that day, he felt in control.

His hungry-and-demanding lips left hers only when he felt her need for oxygen. He looked at that Gryffindor boy. In that situation as well, he couldn't help but feel smug. His eyes were throwing daggers on that boy warning him to back off. Though he was enjoying this, he sure as hell was marking his territory. He focused his attention back on the vulnerable girl in his arms.

Alexa, whose eyes were closed, could hear her heart beating wildly, her breaths were heavy, but at this moment she didn't care. All she could feel was Tom nuzzling her neck. Another shiver ran through her body when she felt his warm breath on her neck. The way he was breathing made it clear that she was affecting him as much as he was affecting her. They were both on the same page.

Tom took a whiff of her hairs. His eyes were closed. He was enjoying that familiar smell of fresh coconuts. Wait. Did he just smell coconuts? He pulled away from her. His eyes showed many emotions, but the most prominent among them was disbelief.

~*~*~

# Fact: If you have confusion regarding the end of this chapter please read chapter 24.

Please share the story and vote, if you liked this chapter.

Thank you all!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
6.5K 55 5
Did you know that Voldemort has a sister? He does! They're opposites but they only agree about three things: first, they love dark arts; second, th...
956K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.5M 42.9K 78
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 River Gold is pulled into the Minecraft gaming community on Twitch by her older and her much more well known brother and she meets so...