Immortal love...can always be...

By xAngelFromAbovex

Crystal stone is an average teenage girl, with understanding family and amazing friends. Her life seemed norm... More

Chapter 1-Deja vu (Edited)
Chapter 2- Hospital?? (Edited)
Chapter 3- The rogue vamps back in town? (Edited)
Chapter 4- The stranger in the dream...(Edited)
Chapter 5- Falling in love?? (Edited)
Chapter 6- Amy's run in with a stranger.... (Edited)
Chapter 7- Alec's little secret is revealed.(Edited)
Chapter 8- Vampires exist
Chapter 9- Introduced to the family....
Chapter 10- The Trance of Blood
Chapter 12- Through blood...is a new life...
Author's note
Chapter 13- A date; with an annoying disturbance.
Chapter 14- Vampires...
Chapter 15- A big decision...
Chapter 16- The intense pleasure and pressure of Blood
Chapter 17- Love...anger...danger
Chapter 18- Answers revealed...
Chapter 19- A new forming love? or just teasing?
Chapter 20-secrets...secrets...and more secrets
Chapter 21- A New Change
Chapter 22- Running...
Chapter 23- Training...
Chapter 24- Hunter's back...
Important...please read!!!
Another Re-cap!!
Chapter 25- Your weak spot...
Chapter 26- You have a twin!
Chapter 27- Change.

Chapter 11- Charlotte's a Vampire Hunter???

274 6 2
By xAngelFromAbovex

Charlotte’s POV

‘Bloody hell, today has been a rough day’ I though to myself as I walked into my room, blood staining my clothes. We managed to kill two rouges today but they didn’t want to go down without a fight, me and my father managed to kill them and lit them alight the smell of burning decay made me sick but it was necessary. My family and me have been Vampire’s hunters for Generations, I started to train and become a Vampire hunter when I was 16. I’m turning 18 and have killed many Vampires; to many I have lost count.

I sat on my bed, replaying the past week, jace had asked me to be his girlfriend and the first date he took me on… oh let’s just say it was ‘special’. Amy was let out of the hospital yesterday, but it was now Sunday and I hadn’t seen Crystal after seeing her at the hospital. I began to worry and called her phone, No answer.

I called Amy, Rosie and Kayla and they all said they hadn’t seen her since the hospital either. I called James, jace, Seth and Carter and they said the same thing, and so I decided to call Hunter.

“Hello” I heard Hunter’s Husky voice on the other line.

“Hey Hunter, Have you seen Crystal since the Hospital?” I asked him and I heard him scoff.

“Yeah I did, she was with that prick. Alec” He said angry as my heart stopped. Alec as in the Vampire Alec, but she wouldn’t know that he is a Vampire but I did the first glance at him.

“Why?”He asked now concerned.

“Oh because I haven’t seen here since the hospital, I was worried,” I said to him.

“Well, you should probably find Alec and you’ll find Crystal” Hunter said in a tone that was deadly.

“Why what happened between you two?” I asked him curiously.

“Nothing. I have to go bye,” He said quickly and the phone went dead, I shook my head putting my phone on charge. I grabbed some fresh clothes and headed for the bathroom to take a long relaxing bath…

When I got out of the bathroom, I headed out to Alec’s house unarmed. I knew it was a risk arriving at the Knight’s house unarmed especially in a house full of Vampires, but I had a feeling Crystal was there. I sped to their house, pulling on the breaks when I was out the front of the big black gates; I leaned over to the voice-com.

“Let me in!” I demanded there was a slight hesitation but the dark gates opened, I sped up their driveway coming to a stop outside the big two-story mansion. I got out my car slamming my car door slightly and walked up to the door and banged my fist on the door, loudly.

The door opened and there stood Heath, the oldest child of the Knight family.

“What do you want?” He hissed at me as I narrowed my eyes at him.

“I want to see Crystal,” I demanded.

He scoffed at me before giving me a sickening smile. “She’s not here,” He said un-convincingly.

“Yeah right! I know she is here,” I said ducking under his arm and walking inside.

“I did not give you permission to come in,” Heath said angrily standing in front of me.

“I don’t need it,” I said sweetly.

 “I have not harmed you in any way and I’m unarmed” I said narrowing my eyes at him.

“Sure” He said before placing his hands over me, checking my boots, my sleeves before squeezing my butt.

“Hey!” I gasped as he smirked at me.

“Was only checking, you girls are very sneaky” He said smirking at me as I crossed my arms over my chest feeling violated.

“I want to talk to Crystal, now!” I demanded again and he sighed in defeat.

“Come on” He said ushering for me to follow him and I did so, we walked up a flight off stairs before walking through a hallway and stopping at a door. Heath knocked lightly at the door, before stepping back a bit.

The door opened and there stood Alec, shirtless.

“What?” He groaned out. His hair was sticking up all over his head, his eyes were barely opened and he looked exhausted.

“This one here wants to see Crystal” Heath said pushing me forward.

“No” Alec said loud and clear. But before the door shut I saw Crystal, her familiar blue eyes, her long brown hair and her figure come into view.

“Charlotte!” Crystal exclaimed before flying past Alec and wrapping me in a bear hug.

“Crystal I have been so worried… everyone has been so worried about you,” I said to her in a rush of words, on the verge of tears. But I was definitely not going to show my weakness in front of Vampires.

I pulled her out in arm length and looked her over “They haven’t hurt you have they” I asked her concern filling my voice.

“No… but I’m sure you know about um…” Crystal hesitated.

“Yes, I know there Vampires” I said and I felt Heath and Alec stiffen beside me. It made me proud I had made the famous ‘Heath’ and ‘Alec’ Stiffen at my words.

“No not that… um me and Alec we are-

“Together” Alec said cutting Crystal off… wrapping an arm around her waist and kissing her cheek. She blushed slightly leaning into his side and my eyes almost bugged out of my head.

“WHAT!?!” I screeched at her.

“Your going out with a-a Vampire!” I said in utter shock, Crystal looked at me in utter disbelief at me. I could see tears building up in her eyes and I felt really bad.

“Crystal I’m sorry for yelling at you but… your going out with a Vampire, a cold blooded killer” I said to her as she smiled at me lightly.

“Huh? Crystal said the same thing,” Alec said laughing slightly, squeezing Crystal’s side.

“ha-ha! I guess I did” Crystal said slightly laughing. I sighed in defeat she was obviously in love with Alec and he felt the same way about her, I guess I really couldn’t mess with love.

“As long as your happy” I said smiling at Crystal who was looking up at Alec, he was smiling at her back and kissed her lips softly.

“Okay, okay. Quite it you two, I don’t wont to vomit” I heard Heath say and I rolled my eyes at him. I heard my phone ring and quickly excused myself.

“Hello” I said.

“Hey, Babe” Jace said and I could picture him smiling, and I couldn’t help the smile on my face either.

“What ya doing?” Jace asked me.

“Nothing really…Why?” I asked him curiosity taking over.

“I wanted to know if you wanted to go out? I could pick you up,” Jace asked me and I felt my day brighten already.

“Okay”

“Good, I come and get you in 10 minutes” Jace said.

“Okay babe, Bye” I said to him, smiling.

“Bye” He said and hung up the phone.

“A date…with who?” Heath asked coming up behind me, scaring the crap out of me.

“None of your business” I said to him glaring at him.

“Crystal I have to go, I will be coming over a few times to check and make sure nothing happens to you, Okay?” I said to Crystal who was looking at me smiling.

“Alright, have fun on your date” She said happily, giving me a quick hug.

I smirked at her, seeing her devilish smirk take over her face. “Bye” I said quickly leaving there house and quickly racing home. I ran to my room to look presentable, I fixed my hair, changed my clothes and put minimal make-up on. I waited on the end of the bed until there was a knock at the door; I jumped of my bed and bounded down the stairs probably looking like a maniac reaching for the door, I opened the door and Heath stood there looking smug.

“What do you want?” I said, narrowing my eyes at him.

He smirked at me. “I wanted to see who your date was” He said.

“Why you jealous?” I told him, he took a step back… looking taken back.

“No” He quickly said and I just laughed.

“Yeah right, your Jealous” I said poking him lightly in the chest, he grabbed my finger and shoved it away roughly.

“Hey!” I heard someone say behind me, I looked behind Heath to see an Angry looking Jace.

“Jace!” I exclaimed, rushing past Heath to wrap my hands around Jace’s neck. He grabbed me around the waist and pulled me in for a kiss, it was a long passionate kiss and left both us gasping for air.

“Hello to you two” Jace said smugly, kissing me quickly before he looked over his shoulder to stare at Heath.

“Who’s he?” Jace said through gritted teeth.

“I’m Heath, nice to meet you” Heath said with a smart-ass expression, he extending his hand to Jace and who hesitantly shook it.

“Yeah, nice to meet you” Jace said uncannily.

“Alright we best be off” I said breaking the awkward silence.

“Bye Heath” I said dragging Jace to his car.

“Bye, nice meet ya bro” Heath said as Jace turned and nodded at Heath.

“Yeah same to you” Jace said hoping in the car, I go in and sighed in relief as soon as he started his car.

“So, where we going?” I asked and Jace turned to look at me, a smirk playing across his face.

“Well… It’s a surprise,” Jace said….

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

Crystal POV.

I was shocked Charlotte was here, but I didn’t get it how did she know that Alec and his family were Vampires? I guess that was my next question for her when the time comes. I sighed and turned in Alec’s arms, laying my head on his chest.

“Come on” He said dragging me back into the room, we both laid down on the bed again. I sighed again heavily into his arms.

“What’s wrong, Love” Alec said to me intently.

I smiled and kissed his lips quickly. “Nothing” I lied. My life seems so perfect but it’s not, I’m dating a Vampire, I can’t see any of my best friends except for Charlotte who has something to do with Vampires and I can’t see my family unless… Wait didn’t Alec say something about this.

“Alec?” I said softly.

“Yeah” He said.

“Remember when we were talking when I first got here, you said I will be able to see my friends and family if I… What were you going to say?” I said to him, he squirmed lightly as if he was un-comfortable with the question.

“Um, you might not want to hear this now” Alec said slightly letting go off my waist and putting his hands behind his head, sighing again. I snuggled closer to him and laid my head on his chest, placing a hand on his chest as well.

“And why not?” I asked him.

“I knew you were going to ask that” He said. I sat up and looked at him intently, he sighed again looking at him sitting up on his arm.

“Because-

I cut him off “Oh get to the point” I said getting anxious now, what was such a big deal about what he was going to tell me.

“If you let me finish… you may not like this but, I was going to say I could make you a Vampire” Alec said as my mouth gaped open…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK it sort of wasn't a good chapter, more like sort of a filler. I'm seriously getting stuck on what to write, sorry if my chapters lack in anything good.

I WOULD LOVE ALL YOU FEEDBACK

VOTE

COMMENT

<3

Continue Reading