August Alsina's Maid (Editing)

By SpookyNicole

Read The Book. The Title Tells Everything More

August Alsina's Maid
A New Friend; Losing A Friend
Connections
Why?
Unwanted Guests and A New Girl
Not A Chapter
Killer Thoughts
Avoided ; Rejoined
Pictures
Cast Call
Death. Long Talks. Mother.
Kancer. Kayla. Kaught.
New Schedule
Meet Them. Hear Them. Kiss Him.
Old and New Relationships
Devious Phone Calls
Cameron and Jayon are Back
Company
All Weird
Party Until You Die
Funeral Then Hospital
Back Home To Leave Again
Thug For A Day
Birthday Wish Pt. 1
Birthday Wish Pt. 2
Time Of Need
Can't Survive
Familiar Faces
Questions
Lied To The Truth
Annoyances or Threats
Surprised In Too Many Ways
It Can't End This Way
Everyone's Hurt Babe
Fight Club or No Club
Let Go Of The Pain
LAST CHAPTER
Author's Note
VOTE CHAPTER
Early Sequel?
You Confess
The Sequel

Abuse. Murder. Taken In.

112K 3K 1.8K
By SpookyNicole

This morning I woke up then took a quick shower finding out that my bandages/cast was waterproof. I got dressed and realized that I never had the chance to ask for a new hair tie or contacts. I left my hair down then put my glasses on. Since Naomi left with Kye to get her an outfit I put on some light pink lip gloss.

I walked downstairs finding that everyone was already gone. I walked out to my car with my bags in hand and the not so helpful driver didn't notice how hard it was for me to get down the steps. I got in the car making sure to slam the door since he didn't help me. He glared at me from the mirror so I glared back. He shook his head but still drove off.

When we got to August's house he was waiting on the porch. He walked down to the car and helped me out. No words were exchanged as he carried me to the porch.

"Good morning" I said fixing my glasses.

"Morning cutie. Door's unlocked. I'm waiting for someone." I smiled at him then walked into his house. Cameron sat on the couch watching tv so I walked to the kitchen. I started cleaning and heard breathing. I was scared that it was the dog so I spun around bumping into Cameron.

"You scared me!"

"Sorry. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. My leg hurts like hell but it's okay"

"You're so much cuter with your hair down" He looked me up and down making me roll my eyes.

"Thanks Cameron. Can you let me work now?"

"Sure" He walked away so I turned on my music. The song that came on was Party Girls by Ludacris. I sang it and couldn't dance due to my injury. The music helped me go way faster and when I finished the kitchen I walked out still singing. I went to the living room and started dusting everything off.

Bouncing on my dick by Tyga came on and I love this song so much that I couldn't help but rap and move to it. I rapped while wiping the windows and it was extremely explicit but no one was in here so I just continued.

"Gotta badass bitch just bouncing on my dick" I said as I turned around to grab the air freshner. I seen Cameron, August, and Chris Brown sitting on the couches. My cheeks turned bright red and I just kinda limp ran out of the room. I went down to the basement and started cleaning Cameron's room.

I knew I would be embarrassed about this for the longest so I was making sure to keep my voice down when I sang my other music. I finished his room then went back upstairs past everyone hiding behind my hair. August pulled me back by my waist and took out my earbuds. I looked at his smiling face and avoided looking at Chris and Cameron.

"Is something wrong?" I asked acting like nothing happened.

"Didn't Naomi teach you not to talk with that language?" He asked smirking.

"Nope. She uses it worse. Well not worse but um no" I covered my face again and he grabbed my hands.

"Okay but no need to be embarrassed Rayna. It's all good"

"Alright" He let me go and I crawled upstairs to the bedrooms. One thing I did notice was that Chris had bags so I'm guessing he's staying here for a little bit so I went to the guest room and started cleaning. Wowzers by Lil Wayne and Trina came on which is way more explicit than the other song but I still rapped it since I knew no one would come up here for sure.

I danced to it ignoring the pain and got on the bed to fix the sheets. It was really hard because I was so short and the bed was so big.

"She say Tunechi go slower, and tunechi went faster" I rapped while stretching to keep the sheets in place. Trina's part came on and it's nasty but whatever. So am I. I rapped along with it and when I finished the song went off and I looked to my side seeing Chris standing against the wall with his arms folded and a smirk on his face. My face got even hotter than before. I sat up and took my earbuds out.

"I'm sorry. Won't happen again sir" I stood up and limped to the door.

"It's okay. You should do that again sometime. He winked at me and closed the door. Wow. I limped to the bathroom and cleaned the mirror off. I made sure to sing an appropriate song this time because I can't go through it again. I made my way around the whole bathroom which took so long since it's so big. I went to August's room where he lay on his bed.

I went into his bathroom and cleaned while singing Vulnerable by Tinashe. I walked back out of the bathroom and cleaned his room. When I finished he gave me some water. I drank it then handed it back. He took it and swiped my iPod out of my pocket.

"Let's see what other music you have in here" He sat down and started looking through my music. A lot of it was very bad and about very bad things. He started laughing and put it back in my pocket. "You're a bad girl Rayna"

"No I'm not"

"You have music about getting wet, fucking, sucking, eating, and grinding. You're officially a bad girl"

"Well you didn't have to go through my music in the first place. And I have some good music"

"Mhm A whole 3% of that is appropriate."

"Exactly 0% of your songs are appropriate. I need to go finish cleaning." I smiled at him then walked as fast as possible into the hallway. I cleaned the hallway and avoided listening to my music. I sat on the steps and went down them by sitting on each one. It was taking a pretty long time until Chris was walking down and seen me.

"Need help?"

"Yes please"

He put one arm under my thighs and the other on my back. He picked me up and took me downstairs to the hallway. When he put me down I think he might've lingered to let go but it's most likely my imagination.

"How old are you? You feel way too light to be anything older than 12." He smirked at me again and I scoffed at him.

"I'm 20!"

"Aw okay." He walked away and Cameron walked up from the basement. I started limping away from him but he wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned forward.

"Your butt feels nice" He pressed me against him and kept one hand in place then moved the other down to the side of my butt.

"Get off of me" I started breathing hard and tried to take his arms off of me. I yearned for someone to walk in and see this.

"Why baby I'll make you feel good. Very good" He groped my chest and a tear fell from my red face.

"Get off!" That must've motivated him more because he squeezed harder.

"AYE!!" August and Chris were standing there and August ran to get Cameron off of me. I grabbed my bags and tried to walk out of the house but tripped and fell over the doormat. Chris helped me up and wiped my tears.

"Don't cry. He won't do that again."

"I've heard that before"

I limped outside and down the steps waiting for the car by the gate. All of a sudden my emotions took over me and a flood of water came out of my eyes. August walked outside with a mad look on his face and when he seen me his look saddened.

He hugged me tightly and I cried into his neck. His big arms around me felt good but the car drove up next to us. He didn't let go though. He rubbed my back and the silence was nice. I finally stopped crying and he let go of me.

"I'm making him leave Rayna. If he does anything else he's gone. I'm sorry" I nodded then got into the car. The driver looked mad and sped off. He pulled up to the house and a girl helped me get inside. Everyone except Naomi was in the living room crying.

I went up to my room where Kye was crying too. I seen a typed note on my bed. I picked it up then sat down to read it.

Dear young girl,

Ms.Naomi has been arrested for murder and got a life sentence. A new owner will be established to this home and after three days, if you aren't a maid at someone's home permanently, you'll be sent to a new home in Uganda. Age doesn't matter there and they have 50 years old and under as an age limit. You can not in any way get out of this because there were contracts signed.

Brady Delevigne

I ripped the note up mad as hell. I didn't feel like crying so I just turned over and went to sleep.

Morning

I got in the shower quickly since I woke up late. I hurriedly got dressed and dried my hair. I didn't even notice that I haven't had food in two days and now my stomach decided to notice now. I ignored it and ran/struggled downstairs to my car. I got in and the annoyed driver sped off before I could even shut the door.

I'm seriously starting to hate him. My stitches weren't hurting as much today but that could just be all the energy running through my veins. I instantly felt sad when I remembered the note. I got out of the car and slammed the door closed. I went up to the porch and knocked on the door.

Chris opened the door and let me in. I walked straight to the kitchen and started cleaning because if I started talking I would cry. I hadn't seen August sitting at the island and avoided looking at him.

"Rayna are you okay?" Tears already started forming so I just shook my head yes and kept cleaning. "No you aren't. Sit down and talk to me" I kept my head down and sat down across from him. "Talk"

"I can't. I'm gonna cry" A tear already fell from my eye so that kind of defeated the point of saying gonna.

"Why Rayna?"

"N-naomi got arrested for murder" Tears started falling uncontrollably."We got a new owner and um if I'm not the permanent maid of a home in three days, I'll be sent to Uganda with the other girls."

"Rayna don't cry. I can make you my permanent maid" I looked up at him shocked.

"Are you serious?" I asked wiping some of my tears.

"Yes I'm serious. I'll call right now and have you move in tomorrow. Ok. I don't like seeing you cry. You're too pretty for that" He reached across the island and wiped my remaining moisture away. I smiled and felt my stomach attack my body with growls but I ignored it even though they were pretty loud.

I stood up then went to go clean the basement but August pulled me back.

"Avoid Cameron okay. He's sleeping but still" I nodded at him then walked downstairs. I turned the tv off and vacuumed the carpet. I folded the clothes then went into Cameron's room. His room looked so trashed. I cleaned all the clothes off of the floor and put them in the hamper. I picked the lamp up off the floor and put it on the nightstand. I went into the bathroom not realizing that the floor was soaking wet and I slipped and fell.

I was in immense pain due to my head hitting the floor so hard. My tailbone felt as if it broke. Cameron woke up hearing my cries of pain and cusswords. He seen me then jumped up. I was starting to feel lightheaded. He picked me up and put me on his bed.

"What happened?"

"I slipped"

"Here's some water" He handed me a cup of discolored water that I drank anyway. I lost the strength to lift my limbs up pretty fast and seen a pack of rohpynol. He smirked then got up and locked his door.

I felt everything. I thought you weren't supposed to feel it. I noticed that he only put half of it in the water so I would be too weak and tired to do anything. He did it so violently and harsh. I screamed for August or Chris and everytime I did he smacked me. I heard yelling and the door was broken down by Chris. They both ran in and started beating Cameron.

August covered me up with the sheet and carried me up to his room. He laid me in his bed and started pacing the room.

"August calm down" He looked at me and ignored me. Chris ran up to check on me and looked at August.

"Man sit down"

"Yes please" I said trying to sit up.

"This is my fault. I shouldn't have let you clean down there in the first place."

"Rayna what happened?" Chris asked looking at me.

"I slipped and fell in his bathroom and he woke up then put me on his bed. He gave me some water with half a roofie in it and he just you know. Does anyone know how long these last? I need my music."

"A few hours" August grabbed my iPod and turned on Ghetto by him of course and put my headphones in. I fell asleep almost immediately.

*****

Contact Info: SpookyNicole__ on Twitter and Instagram.
Spooky-Nicole on Tumblr.
SpookyNicole on Snapchat.
LaurenP1316 on kik.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 7.9K 51
- COMPLETED august alsina imagines for the alsina nation :)
363 6 38
Read the title
43.9K 1.1K 31
This is my first August Alsina book so plz read and give me your feed back :)
34.5K 1.5K 40
Ummm it's an august alsina story.. Actually pretty good , so read it