Possessive Type ||Park Jimin||

By VenusNova

stereotypes; school community is all about stereotypes. actually, not only school but life itself. When two... More

☆ Prologue : A bet
☆ Toy
☆ Rejected
☆ Noona
☆ Cute
☆ Fake
☆ Painful
☆ Crush?
☆ Suspicious
☆ Deeply
☆ Affection
☆ Mother
☆ Harsh
☆ It's just Jimin
☆ It begins?
☆ Barely
☆ After her
☆ It All Ends
☆ It All Begins
☆ Yona And Haeran
☆ Roa and Haeran
☆ A Change
☆ Teach Her
☆ A New Her
☆ Jimin
☆ You And Me
☆ Heart-Break
☆ Distance
☆ Anger
☆ Fight
☆ Love yourself, Haeran
☆ Love yourself, Jimin
☆ Emotions
☆ New Them
☆ Plan : Get The Girl [1]
☆ Plan : Get The Girl [2]
☆ How it is now
☆ Feelings
☆ Not Alone In This
☆ All good again
☆ Tae and Roa : one crazy date

☆ Their story begins

13.9K 569 499
By VenusNova

"Don't judge a book by it's cover."
+++++++

"

Go out with me, " He breathed those words as the smaller girl stared at him with newfound shock. Her change in expressions shocked everyone around them who was watching.

She felt her heart racing violently inside of her chest. Was this happening for real? Was someone actually romantically interested in her?

She tilted her head. Cheeks going slightly pink making Jimin smirk. Ego growing, because he made Yoon Haeran, the iceiest and most coldest human being in Hanhwan high, actually show a hint of emotion.

The crowd was watching intensely. Seeming that they all knew what Jimin was planning, some girls feeling jealous because he gave that girl his time.

Haeran felt a weight on her chest, she knew something was wrong. She was sure as hell that something bad would happen.

But she didn't care. She wanted to feel this foreign feeling called happiness.

Witha silent nod from Haeran, Jimin let's out a grin, feeling victorious.

The crowd started whispering to eachother, feeling shocked once again that she actually agreed.

×××××××××××

" where do you want to go? You choose. " Jimin smiled sweetly to allure the girl deeper into his charm.

Haeran, feeling awkward by the sudden burst of emotions from him, found her untied shoes more interesting.

" Oh, be careful. You might trip " with one swift movement, Jimin crouched down, tied her laces and sent another smile.

Haeran's cheeks were growing darker but she was too embarrassed to say anything.

Jimin mentally scowled. 'This is gonna be boring if all she does is nod and blush' he thought.

Haeran had her lips sealed. She silently followed Jimin who decided that they'd go to the arcade since he gave up on Haeran choosing.

'It's gonna be a little challenging to get her to fully trust me' Jimin sighed accidentally making Haeran look at him.

" G-Gwenchana? " She timidly asked.

He finally felt accomplished as she finally said something using her voice

" Yeah, just stressed about exams. " he smoothly lied.

She fiddled with her fingers a little " I-I can help you study if y-you want .. " she offered shyly.

He was impressed with himself at this point. Playing her and also having her tutor him? That's killing two birds.

" jjinjja? Gomawo Haeran-ah ! That'll be a great help " having hearing her name coming from him was very pleasing for Haeran. She felt a surge of foreign relief wash over her.

Was she relaxing? Is this for real?

Jimin felt bored with the quite atmosphere. Usually when he ask a girl out, the girl would be gushing words or things and keep him distracted. Even though most girls talk personal bullshit that he could care less about, it was better than being this quite.

Haeran on the other hand was feeling nervous. What is she suppose to do? She never went out with anyone let alone have a friend in the longest time. This was all not familiar for her.

Annoyed with the quiteness, Jimin decided to finally speak again.

" Well, How about we get coffee first? Let's recharge " he gave her his usual sweet smile that almost dazzled Haeran.

Holy god was he beautiful or what?

She nodded once again silently, making his left eye twich.

+ + + +

" how about you tell me a little about yourself? " Jimin asked, leaning on the table.

Haeran felt shy under his gaze so she lowered her gaze to the coffee cup infront of her.

" Um .. I-I'm not really that i-interesting .. " she spoke. Thay might be the longest sentence she said to Jimin.

'Obviously you arent' Jimin thought with a mental eyeroll.

" Come on~ I want to know you more~ " He lured her easily with his puppy face.

" hm .. I'm 18 .. I live with my Appa .. Hmm .. " She tried thinking hard of something that would actually interest him. But found none.

Her life wasn't interesting. Nor a good one

" What do you do in free Time? " he asked, feeling more bored after her answer.

" r-read and .. Um .. Play violin? " violin was the only thing she was good at. She never told a soul about her talnet because it was useless to her.

" Oh ! Will you play for me one day? " Jimin asked, faking an interested smile.

" I guess .. I n-never played infront of anyone .. " she muttered.

" that means I'll be the first right? I can't wait, I bet you're a pro " he praised, trying to gain more reactions from her.

Which he did. Her cheeks magically turned pink. Her extremely pale skin was easy to change colors.

It was almost cute to him.

She silently nodded at his sentence.

" Well I can dance and sing. Maybe we can collaborate someday" he suggested.

Haeran's feelings were all over the place. She has no idea why would Park Jimin, of all people would ask her out. She had a bad feeling deep down but she burried it even lower, completely ignoring it. Sje was misrable and also desperate for a small taste of happiness.

Even if it was fake. Or so she thought.

Her phone vibrated. She checked the caller ID from below the table and alightly gulped, feeling emotions drain from her once again.

She stood up making Jimin look surprised at her. He tilte his head " waegurae? "

" b-bathroom .. " she stuttered. " Excuse me " she hurried to the cafe's bathrooms, leaving Jimin to roll his eyes and lean back on his chair.

He chose a very boring toy this time. He suddenly lost all interests in playing with her, taking out his phone to text his friends.

Haeran on the other hand was shaking. Her heart was slightly hurting her and her throat burned. She took the call and it wasn't a pleasent one -like always. Her Appa was angry. Not just his usual 'normal' angry self, it was worst. Because she was late for her curfew.

She lied to him. Telling him that she was studying in the library.

She's gonna be pubished harshly tonight. The fear struck her making her heart ache more, she took a deep breath, barely being able to suck air because of the pain.

'I'm already punished. I should at least enjoy what's left for me today. I'm already used to this routine.' she thought trying to calm down.

She left the bathroom, heart still aching. She hoped deeply hee heart won't act up more than this.

Jimin quickly hid his phone when he spotted her. He noticed the change in expressions in her face and furrowef his eyebroww.

" gwenchana, Haeran-ah? " he asked.

She only nodded, sitting down. She wasn't able to enjoy any minute that is left for her because she kept on thinking of her punishments thay awaits her in her hell-hole called home.

" Soo .. " Jimin awkwardly dragged.

" Mianhae .. I have to go now " she wasn't able to take more of the pain in her heart. She needed to take her pills right now, and she couldn't bare with the pressure of knowing that when she returns home, her Appa will be waiting for her with his usual, angry face.

Jimin felt surprised. 'A girl .. Wanting to leave before me? ' he thought with both of his eyebrows raised.

" Gwenchana. Kaja, I'll walk you there " he stood up.

She shook her head " No need, I'll be ok " she stood up as well, taking her bag with no more words.

" I insist " Jimin frowned. Feeling annoyed with her resisting.

she shook her head silently. And that was her final answer, making Jimin even more triggered.

" Mianhae and Gomawo. " she sincerely said before heading out. Leaving a shocked Jimin.

'She actually .. Smiled? It was a faint one but I'm sure I saw it .. The icy girl actually smiled at me?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 383 23
"I'm sorry to interrupt sir, but I'm not able to concentrate on your lecture" "Oh! Is that so Miss Kim? May you elaborate why though?" ...
18.5K 1.2K 22
You were frustrated because of the Duty after school ending. You just couldn't accept it and you wished you could save them...but who thought you'd e...
90K 2.5K 57
Y/n is not a normal girl she's not like others She's alone She's depressed She is studying for medical through a scholarship She is not living wi...
2.2K 68 29
It all started when this girl spilled her coffe to this handsome and arrogant boy. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Yah! Are you blind?!" "Shit...