IMAGINES ft. BeaDdie [EDITING]

heiheidarooster által

BEADDIE ONE SHOTS THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesse... Több

Halaga (BeaDdie)
Bea As A Girlfriend
This I Promise You
Imagination
Family
Madeleine Yrenea ni Isabel Beatriz
Is It A Yes or A No?
Perfect
Mad Madzilla
Our Greatest Love Story
Happier
Nothing
Jealous
True Love
Our Love Story
The Game
Stay
Back
What Happened In Cebu
We Will 'Cause We Can
With You, I Am Me
Fate Won
Jealous BEAst
Our Love Story II
Jealous BEAst... Again.
BdL with a block!
All Too Well
This Time
It's A Date!
Happier... You Look Happier
Sad Beautiful Tragic...
Finale
My Baby
I'm Sorry
Tudududun
Lucky
F*ck These Bashers
"am I?"
Siblings, huh..
This Will Last
Just Another Day With BeaDdie [Republished]
Insecurities
😅
Call It What You Want
We Were Both Young
🌈
YBWM???
The Moment I Knew
TOSOTD
Firsts of Last
Good Cop, Bad Cop
You and Me
You and Me II
Madzilla with a block!
The Fighter, the player, and the gorgeous. ALL IN ONE!
No One Asked For This.
Crashing
I Love The Way You Love Me
Isa Pa!
[B E A D D I E]
JhoDdie... wut?!
PRIDE MONTH! 🏳️‍🌈
Marry Me
BEADDIE PA RIN.
BD Universe ✨
From Ateneo to Here
Pagsuko
17 And More
Pebble
Partner
Best Duo For Life
LQ
Through Ups and Downs
The Twist
Love
Water Bottle
:)
With You
"you are my partner, everyone knows that"
Is It Over Now?
IT'S NOT OVER!!!!
Promises, promises, promises...

Begin Again

2.3K 39 3
heiheidarooster által

"I'm sorry, Mads. But I can't be with you if you're not mine." Bea said.

"I am yours, Beatriz! I am yours!" Maddie sobbed.

"Pero hindi buo. You have Zoe. I can't be with you kung nandyan din sya. I am really sorry but I am cutting ties with you. Til next time, babe." Bea bid.

Lumabas agad sya sa unit na pinagtutuluyan nila ni Maddie. She got all her things.

The moment Bea closed the door, Maddie's tears rolled down from her eyes.

"What the fuck did I do?" she asked herself.

That night, Maddie cried herself to sleep.

+++++

Nagising si Maddie dahil sa ingay ng alarm clock nya. She lazily got off from her bed and dumiretso sya sa banyo.

As the water runs on her body, she remembered all the happenings last night. It brought the same pain. And her tears started to flow. It hurts her. Masakit dahil hindi nya man lang napigilan si Bea na umalis. She was left dumbfounded last night. She didn't find the courage to stop Bea from stepping out of their unit.

She prepared herself. She went to school kahit na wasak na wasak sya ngayon. She might see Bea here, and ask her for a talk. Explain to her everything, na isang pagkakamali lang si Zoe. Pagkakamaling ayaw na ayaw na nyang balikan.

As she walks on the hallway while reading her notes that she forgot to read last night because y'all know what happened, she accidentally bumped on someone.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry. I wasn't looking sa daanan kasi. Sorry." Maddie apologized while picking up her notebook.

"It's okay. It was somehow my fault din naman. I'm in a hurry kasi eh. You okay, miss? Sige. Alis na ako ah? Nagmamadali ako. Sorry ulit. Bye!" the stranger said. But sa boses pa lang ng taong yun, alam ni Maddie na hindi sya stranger.

She immediately looked at the direction where the person ran, and there she saw a running Isabel Beatriz de Leon. Her girlfriend.. Oh, scratch that. Her EX girlfriend.

"What the hell? She acted like she doesn't know me?! May pa-miss miss pa syang nalalaman? The fuck! I was her girlfriend for 5 fucking years!" Maddie hissed.

She can't believe that Bea didn't recognize her, or she really chose not to recognize her. There's a pang in her chest.

She promptly went to their classroom, and sat quietly. She doesn't have any energy to talk to anyone. She shooed everyone who tried to talk to her.

Maddie's day was hellish. She is not the Madeleine that everyone used to know. Ang layo nya sa Maddie na kilala nila. After her class, she went to her ate Den's clinic. She'll ask her for some advice, that's what she needs right now.

"Oh, Maddie. You're here. How's your day, baby Fly?" the doctor greeted her. It's Den, by the way.

"It wasn't good, ate. It was hellish." she said sadly.

Den stood up and sat on the couch, beside Maddie.

"Why? What happened?" Den asked worriedly.

"I lost her, ate." Maddie sobs.

Den's brows furrowed.

"Her? Who?" Den asked.

"Bea. I lost Bea." Maddie answered.

Dennise then put the back of her hand on Maddie's forehead, then to Maddie's neck.

"Are you sick, baby? I mean, are you high? Do you take drugs? Tell me, Fly. I won't judge you. I'll understand how stress you are in school but using drugs isn't the best option. You can share your problems to me." Den said calmly.

It's Maddie's turn to crease her brows. She doesn't understand what her ate Den is saying.

"Ate, don't play with me. Please. I know you're happy with ate Ly, but please, understand me." Maddie pleaded.

Den stood up.

"Hey. I am not playing with you. Baka ako nga itong inuuto mo eh. Ikaw? May girlfriend? Tas you did not tell me? Malalaman ko na lang na break na kayo? I thought I am your favorite ate? Huh? And who's Ly?" Den asked.

"Ate naman eh." Maddie said, covering her face with her palms.

"Hey! Madeleine. You once told me while I was still in Ateneo that I am your favorite ate. Tas ngayon naglilihim ka na? At may bagong ate Ly ka na? That hurts kaya." Den said, dramatically.

Gulung-gulo naman si Maddie. She doesn't understand what is happening. Bakit hindi sya nakilala ni Bea?, at bakit hindi kilala ni Den si Bea at Alyssa?

"What do you mean? Ate Ly's your gir--- ugh! Nevermind. Maybe, I'm just tired." Maddie sighed.

"Sige. You go home na. You rest muna." Dennise said.

Maddie just nodded and proceeded.

Naguguluhan pa rin sya.

When she reached their unit, or her unit, she immediately opened her phone.

"What the fuck?!" she blurted.

Walang natirang pictures ni Bea. Even their photos together were gone. Wala syang natatandaang may nabura sya.

She ran to their bedroom, at nakita nyang wala na doon ang picture nila ni Bea na nasa bedside table.

"Ano ba talaga ang nangyayari?!" she asked herself.

She was busy contemplating when she heard knocks on the main door. Agad syang naglakad ng mabilis, hoping na si Bea yun.

When she opened the door, she saw no one but a note on the floor. Agad nya itong pinulot.

You are given the chance to correct your mistakes. Do it wisely or else, the same mistake will happen again.

You can change your fate. Fight for it.

Yan ang nakasulat sa note. It left Maddie confused.

"What the hell is this?" she asked herself.

Sitting on the couch, she's contemplating on what is happening.

She was reading the note again and again when something popped up in her head.

"Does this mean?----" she said processing the thought in her head.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Is this true?" panic nya.

She immediately called Dennise to confirm her thoughts.

"Hello? Baby Fly? Are you okay na?"

"Uhm, ate Den? Can I ask something?"

"Yeah. Sure."

"Are you in a relationship with someone right now? I mean, are you taken?"

"Why? Are you setting me up on a date again, Madeleine?"

"No no no.. I just want to know."

"Good. To answer your question, I am not yet committed to anyone. You know that. Ano ba talaga ang nangyayari sayo?"

"Oh. Okay. Nothing ate. I.. I just forgot. Yeah."

"Do you want me to go there to check on you? Parang may gumugulo sayo eh."

"Nothing, ate. I promise. I am just tired."

"Take a rest na. Don't exhaust yourself too much. Okay?"

"Okay, ate. Thanks. Bye bye."

"Anytime, baby Fly. Bye."

After the call, hindi alam ni Maddie kung ano ang mararamdaman nya. Will she be happy? Or sad? She doesn't know.

"Nangyari naman na din lahat ng nangyari, I'd do my best na lang to change our fate. You're mine, Beatriz. We'll begin again." Maddie said to herself.

She started to plan the things she wants to happen. She's desperate. She can't live without Beatriz.

++++++

"New day, new start." Maddie said as she stretches.

She prepared herself. She'll go to school, and she'll take Bea back.

As she combs her hair, her phone rang.

"Hello, ate Den?"

"Baby Fly, open the door, please. Nasa labas ako ng unit mo."

"Oh, okay ate. Wait."

Maddie rushed to the door. When she opened it, she saw a smiling Dennise Lazaro.

"Oh, what brings you here, ate?" Maddie asked as they went inside.

"Well, I'll take you to school. Napansin ko kasing di ka okay kahapon." Dennise answered sweetly.

"But I c---" Maddie did not continue on what she's going to say. She remembered that her ate Den and ate Ly's relationship was also ruined because of her and Bea's break up. Her ate Den and ate Ly's relationship was also in reset.

"Okay. I'm done na. Did you have breakfast na ba, ate? You can eat muna before you drive me to school." Maddie said.

"Nah. I already had my breakfast before going here. So, tara na?" Den asked.

"Sure." Maddie answered and get her bag.

Her ate Den drove her to school.

"I just want to make sure na okay ka na. You seem distracted kahapon eh." Den said as they enter the gate.

"I'm okay naman na, ate. Stressed lang talaga ako kahapon." Maddie assured.

"Good. But if you have problems, don't hesitate to call me ha? I will always be here for you." Den smiled.

Dennise acts as Maddie's older sister. Nasa Davao kasi ang family ni Maddie, kaya si Den ang kasama nya. She met Dennise when the latter was still in Ateneo. And since then, nag click agad sila. They have the same attitude. Makulit na masungit.

Everything was okay. They have their own love lives. Maddie with Bea, and Dennise with Alyssa. But everything changed when Maddie met Zoe. The latter was so in love with Madeleine. She always went where Maddie was. Ilang ulit na syang tinataboy ni Maddie. Maddie even told Zoe na she's in a relationship with Bea, but Zoe never cared, it did not bother Maddie. She treated Zoe as a friend lang naman. Bea knew everything, Maddie did not hide anything. Until, one gloomy day, Maddie was walking alone on the corridor when someone pulled her and claimed her lips. Maddie was shocked. She did not react immediately, but when she came back to her senses, she pulled herself from the harsh kiss just to see that it was Zoe. When she was about to open her mouth to shout at Zoe, she saw her girlfriend on the corner, staring at them coldly. And y'all know what happened next.

"Yes, ate. Thank you ah." She answered.

"Anything for y---"

"Hoy!" Their conversation was interrupted when someone shouted.

"Hoy! Bumaba ka dyan! Papatayin mo ba 'ko?! Bumaba ka dyan!" someone shouted and slammed the hood of Den's car.

"Teka lang, baby ah." Den said. She stopped the car and went out.

"Gago ka ba?! Ha?! What the hell?! And you slammed the hood of my car pa?! Ano? Suntukan na lang!" Den said, pointing to the person who slammed the hood of her car.

"Patay.." Maddie whispered as she recognized the person.

"Hoy! Sumagot ka! Ano?! Suntukan na lang!" Den said.

Bumaba agad si Maddie sa sasakyan.

"Ate Den, calm down." awat ni Maddie.

"No, Fly. We were having our drama there tapos sisirain nya lang!" Den said.

On the other hand, the person, which is Alyssa, was starstruck. Nakatulala ito kay Dennise.

"Ate Den, ang laki nyan tas aayain mo ng suntukan?" Maddie whispered.

Ang liit ni Dennise pero ang tapang.

Maddie knows that this is the restart of AlyDen's story.

"Ano? You'll just stare at me?! Fight me!" sigaw ulit ni Dennise. She's balling her fists.

"Ate Den, tara na." Maddie said.

"Ate Ly! You're here lang pala!" someone said.

"Kasama mo ba yan?! Sabihan mong wag mag aaya ng away kung di naman pala kaya." Den said.

Tapang nya noh? 😂

Napalingon naman si Bea sa kanila. Yes, si Bea.

"Huh?" she asked.

"Yang kasama mo kasi!" Den said.

"It's you!" Bea said, pointing to Madeleine.

"Magkakilala kayo?" Den asked.

"Ikaw nga. Sorry, I wasn't able to introduce myself to you kahapon. Nagmamadali kasi ako. I'm Isabel Beatriz de Leon. But you can call me Bea." Bea introduced herself and extended her hand.

"I know you very well, babe" Maddie said to herself.

"It's okay. I'm Madeleine Yrenea Madayag. Call me Maddie." Maddie said and shook Bea's hand.

She felt it! The familiar feeling she felt every time she was with Bea. The sparks.

"Sorry pala kung ano man ang nagawa ni ate Ly. Sige, mauna na kami. We'll have a training pa eh." paalam ni Bea. And dragged the starstruck Alyssa Valdez.

"Ang bait nung batang yun ah? At magalang. Nakalimutan nga lang akong batiin. Pero yung isang bakulaw na humampas ng kotse ko! Humanda sa 'kin yun! Familiar yung pangalan nung siraulong yun ah! Baka wanted yun." Den murmured.

Maddie smiled. She knows that something good will happen.

"Magkikita pa naman kayo nun, ate. For sure. So, dito na lang ako. Ingat ka sa pagda-drive. Love you." Maddie said and kissed Den's cheek.

"If I see that bakulaw again, I'll smack her face! Sige baby, you take care here ah? Call me if you need anything. Love you. Bye." Den bid.

Maddie went to her class with a smile on her face.

Lunch came.

Maddie's walking to the cafeteria when someone called her.

"Maddie!! Maddie! Wait!" someone shouted.

Maddie looked to where the voice came from.

"B-bea?"

"Hi?" Bea greeted. She's panting.

"Why are you running? You're in a hurry na naman ba?"

"Actually, no. Gusto lang sana kitang sabayan sa lunch. If pwede?" Bea asked, scratching her nape.

Napa-smile naman si Maddie. She knows her girl too well. Alam nyang nahihiya 'to.

"Hahaha. You're blushing. Tara! Treat kita." Maddie said.

"No, no, no. I'll treat you. Pambawi sa pagbangga ko sayo kahapon."

"Ano ka ba?! It's okay. I'll treat you. No buts."

"Nah. I'll treat you. Bahala ka." Bea laughed while tumatakbo sa cafeteria, leaving Maddie behind.

"I really love how stubborn you are, babe." Maddie whispered and followed Bea.

"Sooo, here's your food, madame." Saad ni Bea habang inilalapag sa mesa ang tray ng pagkain ni Maddie.

"Told you I'll treat you but you're hardheaded eh." Maddie said.

"Nah. It's okay. Pambawi na rin, and I want to know you better eh." Bea whispered but Maddie heard it.

"So, what do you want to know ba?" Maddie started while they're eating their lunch.

"Okay lang ba if I ask some questions?"

"Sure. No biggies."

And Bea started to ask Maddie some questions. Their lunch was full of tawanan and asaran. Maddie knows that this is it. Start na 'to ng bago nilang story, and she'll never do anything stupid just to ruin their relationship again.

"So, salamat sa pagsabay sa lunch ah?" Bea said as she walks with Maddie.

"Nah. Ako nga dapat ang mag thank you for your treat. Thanks, Beatriz!" Maddie smiled.

"You know, I hate people calling me Beatriz, but nung ikaw na ang tumawag sa 'kin nun, it feels so good." Bea admitted.

Maddie smiled even more. She knows it, of course.

"So, kinikilig ka na nyan?" Maddie teased.

"Hindi ah." Bea denied.

"Uyy! Kinikilig sya sa 'kin. Crush mo 'ko noh? Crush mo 'ko?"

"Well, uhm. Yeah. Is it okay with you? I mean, it's unconventional, pero crush talaga kita eh. Since I bumped with you yesterday, di na kita malimutan eh. I'll understand if mandidiri ka, and you'll stay away from me." Bea said, looking down.

Maddie can't help but to feel the butterflies in her stomach.

Kinikilig sya!

Maddie held Bea's chin, and lifted her head to look at her.

"You know na ang cute mo every time na nahihiya ka? And Beatriz, kung crush mo 'ko, walang mali dun. I understand how beautiful I am, kaya normal lang yan." Maddie joked.

Ayan, yan ang JOKE na pwede nyong seryosohin. Pero yung joke ni Maddie sa Twitter, JOKE lang talaga yun! Inames na mga utak maning mga supporter kuno ng Ateneo yan! Ay, sorry. Di pala rant page 'to. ✌😅😂

"Ay wala na. Di na pala kita crush. Ang hangin na eh." Bea countered.

"Ang sama mo!" Maddie said and slightly hit Bea's arm.

"Just kidding. Kahit gaano ka pa kahangin, you'd still be my madame baby." Bea winked.

"Tama ng banat 'yan, Beatriz. Dito na yung classroom ko oh. Thanks sa pag hatid ah? Ingat ka." Maddie bid and kissed Bea goodbye. Sa cheek lang yun.

Bea was left dumbfounded. Maddie smiled. She knows na kinikilig si Bea.

"WHAT THE!! HOOOHHH!! QUIZ IN PHILO, I'M GONNA PERFECT YOU!!" Bea shouted while running away from Maddie's classroom.

Maddie just shook her head. She's so thankful dahil nabigyan ng chance ang love story nila.

Bea, true to her words, naperfect nga nya ang long quiz nila.

It's uwian na. Maddie did not bring her car kasi nga hinatid sya ni Dennise. Wala syang choice kundi ang magcommute.

She was walking silently palabas ng school nang may malakas na busina ang nanggaling sa likod nya.

"Tangina!" Maddie blurted.

"Hey! Cursing is bad ah." someone said.

Maddie turned her head to the driver of the car.

It's Zoe.

Maddie did not pay attention to Zoe, and she continued walking.

"Hey miss! Come on! Sakay ka na. Hatid na kita sa inyo." Zoe said habang nakasunod ang sasakyan nito kay Maddie.

"No, thanks. I can manage naman." Maddie smiled.

Ayaw nyang magkaroon ng koneksyon sa taong sumira sa kanila ni Beatriz. And now that they're starting again, there's no way na sisirain nya ulit ito.

"I insist! Tara na!" Zoe said.

Maddie's starting to get pissed. Ano ba ang hindi naiintindihan ng taong 'to?!

So, she turned to Zoe.

"I already said no. So if you don't mind, can you just please leave me alone? I can manage. I am not asking you to take me home." Maddie said. She can be the most mataray Madeleine if she wants.

"Hey hey. I am just offering you a ride. No need to be pissed." Zoe said while raising both of her hands.

"An offer I already declined minutes ago." Maddie countered and left Zoe.

Zoe did not bother Maddie again.

As she was walking alone, a car stopped beside her.

"I said leave me alone!" Maddie hissed.

The window rolled down revealing an Isabel Beatriz de Leon.

"Hey! Are you mad?" Bea asked.

"Uhh, no. I thought ikaw yung makulit kanina eh." Maddie explained.

Bea opened the door of her car.

"Hop in! Hatid na kita, madame baby." Bea offered.

"Ah, wag na. I can commute naman." Maddie declined. She's not a fan of long drives. She likes long walks kasi.

"Ohh. Ayaw mo talaga?" Bea asked again.

"Ayaw." Maddie nodded.

Bea then closed the door of her car and drove away. That left Maddie shocked.

"What? Iniwan nya talaga ako? Well, ako nga pala may kasalanan sa kanya kaya wag dapat ako magreklamo." Maddie said to herself.

Nagpatuloy na lang sya sa paglalakad when someone grabbed her shoulders.

"Wait naman, Maddie!" Bea said. Hingal na hingal.

"What the hell? Ano nangyari sayo? Tuwing magkikita tayo palagi ka na lang naghahabol ng hininga." Maddie said while fanning Bea using her notebook.

"Hinabol kita eh. Ang bilis mo talaga. I just parked my car somewhere para samahan kang maglakad, you don't want na sumakay eh." Bea explained.

Namula naman si Maddie. Her Isabel Beatriz is really the sweetest!

"So sweet, Ms. de Leon. Are you okay? Kaya mo pa ba maglakad ng malayo? Seems like you're not sanay eh." Maddie teased. She knows Beatriz is a rich kid. Hindi ito sanay magcommute. This girl doesn't even know what katol is.

"I will do things like this for you. Tara na!" Bea said and starts to walk, holding Maddie's wrist.

Find yourself a Bea de Leon!

Their walk was filled with laughter. Instead na sumakay ay nilakad na lang talaga nila hanggang sa unit ni Maddie.

"So, dito na ako. Akyat ka muna." Maddie said habang nasa harap na sila ng building.

"Nah. Babalikan ko pa yung car ko eh. Next time na lang." Bea smiled.

"Ba't mo pa kasi iniwan eh. Yan tuloy, mahihirapan ka ng umuwi." Maddie pouts.

"Please, don't pout. I'll be okay. I'll just take a cab." Bea assured.

"Okay. Text me if you're home na. Gimme your phone." Maddie ordered.

Di pa sila magjowa nyan. 😂

Bea handed her phone to Maddie and the latter typed and saved her number.

"Oh. There's a cab na oh. Sakay ka na para di ka na masyadong gabihin. You take care ha? And please, text me if you're home na para di na 'ko mag alala." Maddie said.

"Thank you for this day, Maddie. See you tomorrow." Bea bid. She walked closely to Maddie and kissed her forehead.

"Bye." Bea said and walked into the cab.

Maddie waved.

When the cab was gone, Maddie can't help but to smile. Yung smile na nawawala na yung mata nya.

Later that night, nagtext si Bea na nakauwi na sya ng safe. Den texted Maddie rin to ask her about her day and kung may kailangan ba 'to. Den even insisted na araw araw nyang ihahatid si Maddie.

++++++

Kinabukasan, hinatid ulit ni Den si Maddie. And to their surprise, they saw Alyssa standing exactly sa lugar kung saan sila nagpang abot ni Dennise kahapon.

But she's smiling widely na.

"Ano?! Magpapakamatay ka na talaga?" Den asked when she got out of her car.

"Ano.. I.. I'm sorry about yesterday. I was just having a bad day dahil sa training kaya kita nasigawan kahapon. Ano.. Eh.. For you.." Alyssa said, handing a bouquet of flowers to Den while scratching the side of her brow.

Den found it cute when Alyssa looked down. Nahihiya sya.

"But you slammed the hood of my car." Dennise answered.

"Ah! Yeah. Ano.. Gusto mo ipaayos natin, tapos.. Tapos ako na lang yung magbabayad." Alyssa offered. Hiyang hiya na sya sa crush nya.

"Kidding. It's okay. Wala namang nasira eh. And thank you for this." Dennise said while getting the bouquet from Alyssa.

"You're welcome." Alyssa retorted, still not looking at Dennise.

"Tingin ka nga dito." Dennise said.

Alyssa held her nape and dahan dahan itong tumingin kay Dennise.

Dennise finds Alyssa hot. Sa katawan pa lang nito, and the poging face.

And Maddie knew, na sa tinginan pa lang ng dalawa, magsisimula na ulit mabuo ang kwento nila.

Naging ganon ang routine nila. Dennise allowed Alyssa to court her.

Sabi pa nga ni Den, Alyssa is a great catch at tanga na lang talaga ang tatanggi at iiwan dito.

Si Maddie naman at Bea ay naging mas malapit pa. Maddie likes everything na nangyayari.

Sabay sila palagi sa lunch. Sometimes, if vacant nya at wala syang ginagawa, nanunuod sya ng training ni Bea. Every Sunday, sabay sila ni Dennise dahil pinupuntahan rin naman nya si Aly. Sunday is Den's day off as a doctor kasi, as long as hindi naman busy sa clinic.

Every uwian, sinasabayan sya ni Bea sa paglalakad. She doesn't complain about the long walk. Sabi pa nga ni Bea, she's ready to forget that she has a car para lang makasabay si Maddie. Yung car ni Maddie? Every Sunday nya na lang nagagamit yun.

It's been a month when Bea started to court Maddie. Ayaw nya na raw pakawalan eh.

Maddie's happy naman sa nagiging results ng mga ginagawa nya. Masaya sya na sa kanya ulit si Bea. And she promised not to do anything na makakasira sa kanila.

++++++

This night is special.

Maddie and Dennise invited Bea and Aly to have dinner with them. They chose na sa unit na lang ni Maddie, total malaki naman ang space dito.

Alyssa and Dennise are already in a relationship for more than 2 months now. And Maddie's happy that her mga ate are now okay. That was her plan. Na aayusin nya muna ang AlyDen, bago nya ayusin ang sa kanila ni Bea.

Aly and Bea arrived just in time for dinner. They shared stories and experiences. Their dinner went well. Alyssa and Dennise decided na bumili snacks for their movie marathon later. Alyssa and Bea will spend their night with them.

Madeleine and Beatriz are standing on the veranda, watching the night sky.

"Are you feeling cold? Gusto mo pumasok na tayo?" Bea asked.

"No. I am okay."

Bea wrapped her arms around Maddie para di ito masyadong lamigin.

"Bei?"

"Hmm?"

"It's been a long time na rin since you started to court me. Aren't you tired?"

"No. Why would I? Mads, being with you energizes me. Since the day I bumped into you, na-eenergize na ako every time I think about you. You complete my day by just smiling at me. You make me happy by just being around me. You make me love you more each day. So, there's no reason for me to get tired. Madeleine Yrenea, ikaw yung tipo ng babae na hindi sinusukuan. You're that kind of girl who's worth to be loved." Bea said, hugging Maddie tighter.

"Thank you for loving me unconditionally, Bei."

"You deserve it, Mads."

"I love you, Isabel Beatriz de Leon." Maddie said.

Bea was shocked. Maddie said the magic words!

"Does that mean?" Bea asked hesitantly. She doesn't want to get her hopes high.

"Yes, Bei. You are my girlfriend now. And I am now yours." Maddie said, facing Bea.

"Thank you, babe! Thank you. I love you so much!" Bea exclaimed, hugging Maddie.

"No. Thank you for not giving up on me. You could've just left me. You got all the choices. A lot of girls and boys are drooling for you. But you stayed with me. And thank you for that." Maddie smiled.

"I will never choose them because they ain't you. They ain't Madeleine Yrenea Madayag." Bea said, cupping Maddie's face.

"I love you more than you could ever imagine, babe." Bea whispered while connecting their foreheads.

"I know, and I love you too that I am willing to break the rules of this universe just to be with you." Maddie answered.

Bea leaned in and closed the gap between them, connecting their lips.

This is the kiss that Maddie has been longing. Maddie has been craving for Bea's lips since the day they broke up.

And now, everything is brand new. Everything is in the right place.

"We'll begin this love story, but we will never end this one. We'll only have a beginning. No endings." Bea said as they parted their lips.

"You and I, we'll begin again and again. But we'll never end." Maddie said.

She successfully won her lover back. She successfully won the battle. And she has no plans of repeating the same mistake again.

Bea is enough.

Isabel Beatriz de Leon will always be enough for Madeleine Yrenea Madayag.

--------

4,365 words! Shuta! 😂 Pasensya na po sa sabog at sabaw na UD.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

163K 2.5K 16
"Just when I chilled, YOU walked in. Gave me flowers everyday, sad song started to fade away." A Vicerylle story based on Karylle's song, Basically.
371K 3.3K 51
"It takes a year before I found out that I want you in my life, but it only takes a day knowing that I can't go on my life without you" - Vice "You...
12.2K 547 38
Continuation ng love story nina Hanamichi Sakuragi at Kumi Edogawa Maging sila kaya till the end? Ano ang magiging papel ng mga bagong characters...
572K 10.6K 42
All we need is someone that we can share our feelings with and make us believe that love has no boundaries. Will they continue to what they believe i...