Tainted (DISCONTINUED)

By bourgeoiiss

Sometimes the best relationships, are the ones that need to be fixed. More

Copyright ©
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
surprise
23
24
25
26
Life Update
HEEEEELLLLPP
27
Characters Update
Characters Update
Instagram
28
29
A lil reminder
Continuing??

09

4.8K 198 54
By bourgeoiiss

🌼 Havana 🌼
Three weeks later

Havana sipped her juice as she sat at the lunch table texting Laiyla and yanna in the girls group chat that they had. Yanna had a follow up with her doctor so she wasn't coming to school today and Laiyla wasn't coming because she had gotten a summer cold and those were the worst.

Tati was sitting across from her but Havana didn't like her because Tati stayed giving her an attitude for no reason at all.

"Ew look at you looking all sad." Xavi came to the table and parked himself beside havana and wrapped his left arm around her shoulder.

"I am, my best friends not here today." Havana pouted as she sent another text and then sat her phone down on the table.

"Oh so I'm not your friend? Bet." Xavi started his dramatics and stood up from the table. Havana laughed at his goofy ass. He was too cute.

"Stop playing and sit down." Havana grabbed his tattoo filled arm and pulled him back down in the seat.

"Ole army strong head ass." Xavi laughed. Havana rolled her eyes at him.

"Shut up cause that's not even funny." Havana told xavi. Havana looked up and seen that Tati was staring at her. She ignored her and looked back down at her phone seeing a street of texts coming in.

Yannaboo🦄- I really don't feel like
Getting up. All them tests they do is
Tiring.😪😪

Yannaboo🦄- what are y'all doing?

Lailayy🐼🐼- in bed watching scandal.
BTW yanna what's up with your bf?🤔😏

Yannaboo🦄- girl that is not my boyfriend.
He just texted me gm though and said that
He hoped my doctor's appointment went
Well.

Lailayy 🐼🐼- awwwwwhhh😢😢. I luh
Y'all cutteeeeenessss.

aww y'all are the definition of how
I want Xavier and I to be 😢😢

Yannaboo 🦄- bitch where he at?
Tell him to text me. But y'all dead
Ass would be cute. Y'all gonna have
Lil Havana and Xavier's running
Around. Ah it's so cute.😜😜

Lailayy 🐼🐼- yanna when is you
And Aaron gonna get together
And stop playing sis. Y'all children
Would be cute too. Some nice
Chocolate babies.🍫🍫

LMAO you gotta be stopped. I
Slick wanna tell him but I don't
Even think that he likes me in
that way. What if I tell him and
he stops talking to me ?😔😓

Yannaboo 🦄- vana don't do that
you are beautiful and I don't think
He would do that. Cause if he do
I'll kill him. It won't hurt to try...

Lailayy 🐼🐼- what yanna said.
But vanvan you have liked this
boy since middle school, if he
doesn't like you back then that's
his lost honestly. But boo I'mma
need you to stop doubting yourself
Seriously!

Thank you. I really love y'all
😙😙. He's so damn fine ughhhh.

Havana had already told Laiyla and yanna how she felt about Xavier and they thought that it was the cutest thing. Havana turned the brightness down on her phone, forgetting that Xavier was literally beside her and that they were talking about him.

Xavier smirked and shook his head. He had already saw all the messages anyways. He was stuck on the fact that Havana had said that she had a crush on him since middle school. Like damn that's a long ass time to have a crush on someone.

When him and Havana first met, he thought she was cool and had good vibes to her. They had been brother and sister ever since. He did think about asking her out a long ass time ago while they were in the tenth grade but she had a nigga at the time. Ever since then, he pushed the idea of them dating in the back of his head.

In the meantime he texted yanna to tell her good morning. They had become the best of friends over the past three weeks and they never go a day without talking, texting, or face timing. He honestly looked at yanna like a little sister to him. Laiyla too.

The bell rang for school to start, honestly neither Havana or Xavier wanted to go to class. They didn't even know why they had came to school, well Havana know why she came😏.

Havana was hoping that xavi felt the same way them being together. She was so scared to tell him. But the thing that she feared the most was losing him. She could her over rejection, but him thinking that the relationship was weird because she had confessed her feelings to him and wanting not to be friends with her anymore would break her.

Havana slid her phone into the back pocket of her white jeans and stood up to gather her book bag off the floor. Xavier watched her, he really didn't care about class today because his grades were straight and his GPA wouldn't drop from a 3.9 because he missed one day of class. He wanted to go somewhere and talk because the tension between them was weird and he didn't want it to be.

Xavi stood and slid his phone into his pocket. Havana picked up her trash and dumped it. When she came back to the table Xavier was staring dead at her. Her heart skipped a couple of beats but she quickly got it together.

"I don't feel like staying here today. You wanna leave and go get a decent breakfast or something." Xavier asked Havana. She tried so hard to fight the smile that threatened to spread across her face but she couldn't.

"I would like that." Xavier smiled as she accepted his offer and held his hand out for her to take. Havana slightly hesitated but slid her thin hand into his. She really was doing this. She was really holding his hand!

They left out the cafeteria and Havana couldn't help but feel like she was that bitch while walking hand in hand with Xavier. She knew that most of the female population wanted him at this school. Girls stood in their little groups and stared. Havana flashed them a smile and she tempted to wave at them.

The two exited the side doors and headed through the back to the parking lot. Havana still couldn't believe that she was doing this.

🐼 Laiyla 🐼

Laiyla sniffled and felt another sneeze coming so she reached on the nightstand for the box of tissues that she had and quickly pulled two out. She was down to her last box. She needed to remind her fatherr to buy her some more when he got off of work.

"Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!" She sneezed and then blew the clumps of clear snot from her nose. She hated this shit. She was physically tired, a summer cold wasn't no joke.

"Bless you Laiyla." Jamihr smiled coming out the bathroom. He had just showered and had a single towel loosely tied around his lower waist. Laiyla took one look at his v line and was ready to jump his bones again.

"Thank you." Laiyla smiled weakly while tearing her eyes from jamihr's sexy ass body. She tossed the tissues in the trash can that she had placed beside her and then pumped some hand sanitizer into her hands to keep the germs away.

Laiyla raked her hands through her straight shoulder length hair and watched Jamihr as he sat on the edge of her bed texting whomever he was texting.

It better not be no other bitch!

Shut up Laiyla, bitch you don't even like him.

You right, I just love his dick.

But still he better not be texting n-

"Helloooooooo." Laiyla snapped back to reality, Jamihr was waving his hand back in forth in front of her face, he was no longer sitting on the edge of her bed, but was now standing in front of her.

"Huh?" Laiyla looked up at Jamihr. He had a worried look on her face instead of the infamous smirk that he always wore.

"Yo you good? I was talking to you and when you ain't say nothing back I turned around and you were spaced out." Jamihr explained. Laiyla smiled and snuggled up under the covers further.

"I'm good, I'm just a little tired." Laiyla yawned and threw her head down on the pillow. She liked how caring Jamihr was. She wanted to marry that part of him. Jamihr climbed on the bed and laid his head on laiyla's chest like the big baby that he was. He didn't care if Laiyla was sick or not, she was his mother fucking baby.

"You're a big ass baby." Laiyla chuckled while fingering the waves that he had in his head. Jamihr smiled.

"I could be your big ass baby but you playing, acting like you don't like light skinned niggas." Jamihr shot back. He know Laiyla liked him. He could see it in her eyes.

"That's cause I don't....." Laiyla trailed off. Jamihr looked up at her with squinted eyes. He didn't believe her not one bit.

"Yeah right. What us 'lightskins' do to you?" Jamihr asked. He really wanted to know. Maybe it was the reason why she wouldn't date him.

"Y'all too damn soft." Laiyla liked right through her teeth. Jamihr sat up and looked her dead in the face, he knew that she was lying. That was the excuse that females always gave.

"Females so damn confusing. Y'all quick to say that y'all don't like lightskins because we too soft, turn around date a dark skinned nigga and be damn mad cause they don't show no feelings and be nonchalant and shit. Nobody want no emotionless ass nigga. And I know you don't which is why you keep fucking with me. Stop lying, I can handle the truth." Jamihr snapped at Laiyla.

Laiyla gave Jamihr a straight face. She hated that Jamihr was so damn observant and that he saw right through her. Looking away and closing her eyes flashbacks flooded her head.

10 years before
January 23, 2008
Houston, Texas

Eight year old Laiyla wiped the tears from her face as her mother shut the door before her. She had to go to work once again and leave her with her boyfriend, Adrian. Again...

Laiyla didn't like Adrian, he liked to play games Everytime that Laiyla was alone with him. She didn't like the games at all. He would feel her privates and her mother told her that no one was to touch her privates but her. Adrian would tell Laiyla not to tell and give her money, sometimes more snacks than she was allowed.

Today, laiyla's stomach was hurting and she wanted her mother to baby her and take care of her but her mother said that Adrian would do it. Adrian agreed to it of course, it would give him more time to get to know his step daughter. Sexually of course.

Adrian stood at the door and watched as his girlfriend left with a small smirk. The door closed and Adrian smiled. He loved the 'game' he played with Laiyla.

"Hey Laiyla. You want some medicine. It will make you feel better." Adrian asked Laiyla. Little Laiyla didn't know what was going through Adrian's head. All she was thinking about was getting better. She hated stomach aches. Laiyla didn't know that she wasn't going to get actual medicine.

"Yes please." Laiyla turned toward Adrian and walked into his open arms. He picked her up and carried her upstairs to her room. He didn't bother to shut the door, nobody would be coming home soon.

"How about we play a new special game first. If you win then you get medicine." Adrian cooed laying Laiyla on the bed. He knew what he was doing was wrong but he was attracted to young girls. That was perfectly fine to him. He saw nothing wrong.

He was sick...

Little Laiyla agreed, she would do anything to stop the pain in her stomach. Laiyla didn't know it was wrong, after all Adrian did tell Laiyla that her mother said that it was ok to touch her privates.

Adrian striped Laiyla from her pajamas and underwear then removed his clothing. Laiyla started to get scared, Adrian had never taken all his clothing off.

"You're already wet. Daddy loves that." Adrian leaned down to whisper in Laiyla's ear while dipping his fingers into laiyla's privates.

Laiyla watched as Adrian played with his private. It was big and weird looking. Adrian forced Laiyla's legs wide open and got between her legs. Laiyla felt his big private against hers.

"Now this may hurt a little bit but it will feel better soon." Adrian told Laiyla.

"No please stop-" Adrian cut laiyla's pleas short as he forced himself into laiyla making her scream and cry out in pain. It was like music to Adrian's ears.

"Stop it hurts! It hurts! It hurts! I don't wanna play anymore!" Laiyla screamed but they fell on deaths ears as Adrian covered his mouth and continued to tear young laiyla's insides apart. Laiyla felt like she was going to die. The pain she felt in between her legs was worst than her stomach ache.

What Adrian didn't know was that laiyla's mother had left her phone and came back to get it. As soon as she opened the front door she heard her daughter's screams and pleas for help and ran upstairs. She got to her daughter's room and what she caught sight of was something that any mother should never see.

Ever.

Tears ran down Patricia's face as she watched her daughter being raped by the man that she loved. She grabbed the closest thing to her, a lamp and hurled it at him.

Adrian was lightskinned....

"Yo Laiyla what's wrong?" Laiyla heard Jamihr asking as she snapped back to reality. She opened her eyes and wiped some fallen tears away.

"Nothing. I don't wanna talk about it." Laiyla avoided eye contact.

"Laiyla please talk to me." Jamihr pleaded leaning to look Laiyla in the face. Laiyla covered her face as a sob raked through her body.

"No please leave! Just leave." Laiyla cried. Jamihr sat there stunned. He reached out to touch Laiyla but she jerked away.

"Jamihr leave me alone! Go!" Laiyla screamed. She didn't wanna be seen like this.

🦄 Yanna 🦄

Yanna opened the front door. Aaron was standing on the other side with a Popeye's bag in his hand. He wore a small smile on his face. Yanna smiled as she let Aaron in. He was really her husband now, he had brought her Popeye's. If your man don't bring you food then he ain't your man.

"Hey beautiful. How the appointment go?" Aaron wrapped his arms around yanna and pulled her into a hug. Yanna closed and locked the door and then led Aaron to the kitchen. He sat the food on the counter.

"It went well. You got me food?" Yanna replied while hopping up on the counter. Her Black Velvet shorts rode up a bit exposing more of her thick thighs. Aaron licked his lips while looking at them. There was no doubt that they were both sexually attracted to one another.

"I got me food, I ain't get you shit." Aaron laughed and reached into the cabinet to get some plastic plates. Yanna laughed.

"What happened to what's mine is yours?" Yanna mocked Aaron trying to get his voice right. Aaron turned around and laughed.

"Shut up." He walked towards yanna and parted her legs, letting himself in between. Yanna wrapped her arms loosely around his waist and looked up at him.

"Gimme kiss." He puckered up his lips and bent down to connect their lips. Yanna pecked his lips and pulled away. Aaron smacked his teeth and pulled away. They weren't together but they acted like it, they were single but they didn't act like it either so they were in the middle.

"Can you make my plate?" Yanna asked Aaron while watching him fix his plate. Aaron glanced at her for a second before shaking his head.

"Nah baby you ain't even give me a proper kiss." Yanna pouted and hopped down from the counter.

"How bout you get no more period." Yanna told him while smiling triumphly. She knew that she had won this one. Aaron couldn't go a day without kissing her ever since they tongued each other down that day in his car. That was three weeks ago.

Aaron's face fell as he stale faced her. "You're cruel." Aaron started to fix her a plate and yanna smiled and got some plastic cups from the cabinet.

"You want coke, juice, grape Kool-aid, lemonade or water?" Yanna asked as she pulled open the refrigerator and got her choice which was lemonade. She poured her a full cup before putting it back.

"Uhh coke please." Aaron choose as he grabbed some silverware and rinsed them off.

🌼 Havana 🌼

Havana and Xavier had eaten and currently they were back at his house and she was watching him play 2K. She had been watching him play for the last two hours and texting her girls until they had stopped replying thirty minutes ago.

Havana looked down at her nude colored nails and sighed once again. Xavier and the conversation that she had with her friends earlier was weighing heavy on her mind. She wanted to tell Xavier how she felt but was deathly afraid.

Xavier noticed that Havana wasn't being herself and turned the game off. He knew what it was about. He thought that girls thought too damn much and when they thought too much, they over complicated things. He was gonna make it easier for her, give her a little push. Xavier plugged the controller up and hopped up on the bed beside Havana. Havana wouldn't even look at him, she was too busy playing with her nails.

"What's wrong?" Xavier nudged havana. She wore a small frown on her face. Xavier didn't like to see her down. He grabbed Havana's hand and bought it to his lips and kissed it.

Havana wanted to jump for joy so bad but she felt so down at the moment that she couldn't even get happy like she wanted to. Havana tugged her hand from Xavier.

"Don't do that." Her voice cracked. She was so emotional at the moment, she was frustrated that she couldn't tell Xavier how she was feeling. Xavier's eyes widened as he watched as a tear slid down her face. Havana quickly wiped them away.

Xavier didn't know that telling someone that you liked them could be so hard. Women were such emotional creatures.

"Why what's wrong?" Xavier teased her by kissing her hand again. He wanted Havana to spit it out and get it over with so that he could tell her that he been knew.

Havana wanted to tell him as much as he wanted her to. He was showing affection and concern making it harder. She closed her eyes for a few seconds before opening them again and looking Xavier in the eye.

"Don't do that cause I like you and you doing that just makes me want you even more even though I know that you would never like me like that. If it would make you comfortable I won't talk to you ever again, I really had to get this off my chest because if I didn't I would just continue to hurt myself. I think that it would be better for me to get it off my chest even if-"

"I already knew." Xavier said cutting Havana off with a small smile on his face. He didn't understand a thing Havana was saying after the first sentence. She was just rambling. Havana blinked twice not believing what she was hearing.

"Havana. I. Already. Knew." Xavier said slow enough for Havana to process. Havana just stared at him. He had her going through all of that just to tell her that he already knew?

"I been knew you liked me for like a year now but I didn't know when you started crushing on me or to what extent. But I got my answers when I saw your texts this morning." Xavier explained. Havana was shocked, Xavier knew all this damn time. Plus he had saw her texts. She didn't know how to feel relieved or embarrassed.

"I been liked you too for a while. I thought about asking you out a long time ago but you had a nigga. Then it just kinda slipped in the back of my mind." Xavier smiled as he continues to talk.

Havana couldn't express how happy that she was. It felt like the weight of the world had been lifted off her shoulders. She was still at a loss for words though but at least she could look him in the face. Her crush had just told her that he been liked her! It really felt better than in her dreams.

"Can I kiss your hand now?" Xavier asked Havana. Havana started to smile which told him his answer. Xavier bent down and pecked her hand twice, instead of letting it go he pulled Hazel closer to him, dipped down and captured her lips between his.

The kiss turned heated fast and Havana ended up stratling Xavier. His hands wrapped around her waist. Havana couldn't be more happier. She had to have a girls night pronto, this was not something she could tell them over the phone.

Havana pulled away when she was ready and Xavier pushed her back on the bed. "Mhm you a freak ain't you? French kissing me like that, you see what you did?" Xavier pointed down to his jeans which had a big big bulge in them. Havana eyes traveled back to xavier and she started to laugh. Xavier kissed his teeth and got up.

"Shit not cool vana." His dramatic self stormed into his conjoined bathroom. Havana sighed and laid back against the bed.

That's all mine...😏😏

______________________________________________________________________________________

My babessss Havana and xavier worked it out. Awwwwwhhh.

What y'all think about Laiyla and Jamihr?

Her flashback??

Aaron and yanna doeeee!💛💛

Who's team #Tiyaaron💛 and whose team #Jaxanna❤?

Not edited

______________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 119K 61
𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝚂𝙰𝙻𝚅𝙰𝙶𝙴, 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴
176K 3.9K 47
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏƦ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs .. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀs ❒❒❒❒❒❒❒
1.3K 18 12
Best friends turn into lovers .. that's all you need to know.