Tainted (DISCONTINUED)

By bourgeoiiss

Sometimes the best relationships, are the ones that need to be fixed. More

Copyright ©
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
surprise
23
24
25
26
Life Update
HEEEEELLLLPP
27
Characters Update
Characters Update
Instagram
28
29
A lil reminder
Continuing??

08

5.4K 206 34
By bourgeoiiss

🦄 Tiyanna 🦄

The next day, yanna made sure to bring her medication so that she didn't have to go home early. She had turned in all the work that the teachers had sent home for that month that she had missed and now her grades were looking good as hell. She had nothing under a ninety five.

Today yanna wore a black strapples skater dress that complemented her golden skin and her white fenty puma creepers with some black knee high socks. She had a gold choker on and her once straightened hair was back curly and was up in a messy bun. She had slicked her baby edges down to the gods. She also had on some simple nude makeup with a double winged eyeliner.

Tati was missing from the lunch table when yanna arrived. There was only Havana, and Laiyla.

"Hey vana and Layla." Yanna said dropping her book bag down on the table and taking a seat in between the two.

"Oh you look cute! Who you tryna look cute for?" Havana squeeled while looking at her friends outfit and makeup.

"Aaron!" Laiyla cooed smiling. Yanna rolled her eyes. She wasn't dressing up for Aaron, she was dressing for her. But she did hope Aaron saw her today.

"I have you know I'm dressing for me and not Aaron." Yanna cheesed standing up and doing a three sixty turn. Havana and Laiyla popped her booty.

"Oh I see you, bubble butt." Yanna say down making sure to fix her dress before she did so.

"I've been doing squats." Yanna told them which was true. Yanna used to have a flat booty until she started to do squats over the summer. Now her booty was sitting up right.

"I'm too lazy to do squats." Laiyla said drinking her apple juice. Yanna pulled her Chick-fil-A bag out her book bag, her mother had purchased her two chicken biscuits and a lemonade.

"Girl your booty fat already, I'm the one who need to do squats." Havana continued while eating on her chocolate muffin that she got from Starbucks.

Yanna looked around the cafeteria for a familiar someone. She finally saw him, walking around the back of the cafeteria selling snacks.

Business never stops, there's always money to be made.

Even from afar he looked fine as hell. Damn.

Aaron felt someone staring at him from across the cafeteria and scanned the room and his eyes landed on tiyanna. Yanna saw him looking and turned away, a small smile appearing on her face.

"I swear every time I see that lil Baldhead brat I wanna pull her bundles out her head and beat her ass." Laiyla snapped. Yanna looked where her friend was looking and spotted her.

Chelsea Taylor captain of the dance team. Short, light skinned, real skinny, and think that she's the shit with her thirty inch weave installed.

Yanna shook her head, she was sitting on top of the table that she sat at every day gossiping. That was all that she was good for running her mouth.

"I heard that she was eating China's punani in the girls locker room last week and that someone posted it all over Instagram but it got taken down." Havana said. Laiyla started laughing.

"It most likely is true, it ain't no secret that Chelsea goes both ways." Yanna butted in. She knew it last year when Chelsea came up to her and Tati and asked if they wanted to have a threesome and they said hell no and Chelsea tried to play it off as a joke.

"She gotta be looser than them tracks in her head." Yanna joked making Laiyla and Havana scream in laughter.

"You mean." A deep voice said. Hands landed on yanna's shoulder and she tilted her head upward to see Aaron and another boy beside him.

"I'm not and hey Aaron." Yanna replied. Aaron removed his arms from yanna's shoulder and walked around to sit in front of her. Xavier did the same.

"Wassup Havana and Laiyla." Aaron spoke. They spoke back. Havana eyed Xavier like some eye candy. She had had a crush on Xavier since the sixth grade but was too damn scared to talk to him.

"If it ain't the only and only tiyanna. I'm Xavier, you can call me xavi." Xavier held his hand out waiting for yanna to shake it. Yanna firmly shook his hand while admiring his handsome features.

"I wanna apologize for giving you a concussion. I know it must be hard." Xavier apologized. Yanna gave him a small smile. She already liked Xavier and could tell that he was respectful and honest. She liked that about him.

"Thank you for apologizing you're forgiven." Yanna told Xavier. Xavier blew out a breath that he had been holding. He didn't know that it was going to be this easy. If he would've known that then he would've been came to her.

Aaron admired yanna. Everytime that he saw her, she looked even more beautiful than the last. He liked that she didn't pile tons of makeup on her face or wasn't scared to wear her natural hair despite what society has to say. She repped her culture and was proud to.

"Bet, so when are you and my bro Aaron gonna get married." Xavier inquired looking between yanna and Aaron. Havana and Laiyla giggled. Aaron held a smirk on his face while yanna stale faced him. Xavier was already getting on my nerves but in a good brotherly way.

"Bro she don't like me." Aaron said putting himself on the spot. Yanna's face fell a little. She never said she didn't like Aaron. Of course she didn't know him to like him but she did think he was fine. Aaron eyed yanna to see what she was gonna say. Sometimes he wondered what went on in that head of hers.

"I didn't say-" yanna started her sentence but stopped making Xavier laugh.

"So you do like him?" Havana and Laiyla questioned at the same time. Everyone was looking at yanna and she felt highly uncomfortable, she hated to be put on the hot seat. Yanna's eyes darted towards Aaron and he started to smile showing his pearly whites.

"I didn't say that either. Xavi I'm starting to regret forgiving you." Yanna snapped playfully. Everyone started laughing at the table.

"Oh forreal? I was just fucking wiycha." Xavier said getting up from the table and placing his hand over his heart. Yanna cracked up. She reached out for him.

"I'm sorry xavi. You can't leave." Yanna played along with xavi. She knew him and her were going to be the best of friends.

"Fine this is the last chance for you to cherish my love." Xavi said sitting back down. Aaron shook his head with a small smile. He liked that yanna and xavi had gotten along with xavi so quickly. They were acting like they had known each other for years on some brother and sister type bond.

"Damn so you just gonna steal my girl." Aaron looked at xavi. Xavi shrugged his shoulders.

"Well if she want me, I can't help that." Xavier smiled.

"No she don't. Yanna you want some chocolate?" Aaron asked yanna. Yanna looked at Aaron with excitement all over her face. Aaron smiled wide and yanna giggled. Xavier fake gasped.

"Oh hell no! She a chocolate digger!" Xavier yelled falling out his seat. He had the whole table cracking up. Yanna felt like she had found her family.

"Y'all know since ninth and tenth grade doing that stupid ass test that they do every year, we gotta be in the gym for three hours right?" Xavier enlightened everyone at the table.

"How the fuck they gonna dump five hundred seniors in a gym." Laiyla asked.

"Cause they dumb." Havana answered looking up from her phone while chewing hard on her gum. Yanna finished her first biscuit and unwrapped the second. She took a large bite out of it, crumbs falling on the paper on the table.

"How bout us five just stick together cause I wanna get to know y'all a bit more." Xavier suggested. Havana immediately got happy inside but she played it off. Maybe it would be the perfect opportunity to get to know Xavier better. Yanna thought that it would be the perfect time to talk to Aaron.

"I like that idea." Yanna blurted out glancing at Aaron. He winked at her making yanna smile a bit. Laiyla melted inside at the gesture. It made her think about Jamihr...

The bell ring and yanna gathered her half eaten biscuit and her lemonade. She got up to place her trash into the trash bin and then came back to the table. Aaron stood and put his bags over his shoulders. Havana and Laiyla threw their trash out.

Yanna grabbed her book bag and placed it on her back. She caught Aaron's attention. Aaron thought that she looked damn good in that dress that she had on. It had her booty looking right and her curves showing.

"Damn." Aaron mumbled under his breath but Havana heard him and snickered.

"Aye yanna walk wimme." Aaron gestured yanna over by his hands. He licked over his full pink lips. Yanna eyed Aaron for a second before grabbing the rest of her breakfast and walking towards Aaron. Havana and Laiyla gushed saying "aww."

Aaron wrapped his arms around yanna's lower back right above her butt giving yanna chills, but good chills. He wanted to go lower and grab a handful of her butt, but he had made respect for yanna and he wasn't gonna cross boundaries like that.

The two walked ahead of Havana and Laiyla who were walking with xavi behind them.

"Aye Aaron lemme buy something." A girl said coming up to Aaron. She had a fifty dollar bill in her hand. Her friends were standing behind her.

"Bet." Aaron said looking at the bill, he just knew this girl was gonna cash out. She had her friends too. Aaron set his bags up in the middle of the hall and a crowd started to swarm around. Yanna stood on the wall beside Aaron as he did business.

"Aye yanna can you give my customers correct change?" Aaron smiled at me while giving me a container full of separated bills and change. Nodding, Yanna placed my breakfast down and started giving people change. Aaron better be glad that math was one of her favorite subjects and that she could do mental math quickly.

They spent fifteen minutes in the hall until the administrator said that testing was about to begin so Aaron told the last few that were left to come to the gym or see him after testing. Yanna closed the container and placed it back into one of the snack bags. Aaron had already cleared one and a half so they walked to his car to retrieve the other two heavy bags.

"You need help?" Yanna asked Aaron as he pulled the bags over his shoulders.

"Nah I'm good. But matter of fact-" he took the bags off of him and placed them back in the trunk. Yanna looked at him in confusion, she was trying to figure out why he put the bags back. Yanna watched as Aaron took his money container out and closed the trunk.

"Hop in the passengers seat." Aaron told yanna. Yanna smirked.

"Are you attempting to kidnap me?" Yanna asked amused. Aaron let out a chuckle.

"If I was gonna kidnap you, I would just pick ya lil ass up and put you in the trunk." Aaron responded. Yanna laughed and walked around to the passengers side and let herself in. She slid into the cool white interior seat. Everything about this car screamed expensive.

Aaron pulled the money that he didn't have to get change for out his pocket and climbed in the car. He placed the money on yanna's lap and opened the money container.

"I need you to count that for me baby girl." Aaron said. Yanna nearly melted when he called her 'baby girl', the way that it just smoothly rolled off his tongue had her wanting to cuff him.

Yanna started with the bigger bills. Aaron who was supposed to be counting the money in the container, was too busy looking at yanna as she counted money. She looked damn fine and Aaron could see her counting their money in the future. What's his would be hers too.

Yanna caught Aaron staring at her and smiled. She had finished counting the money and Aaron hadn't even noticed yet. He had zoned out while looking at yanna. He didn't even touch the money in the case.
Yanna did him a favor and started to count the money in the case.

"Damn I can't count my own money?" Aaron asked with a laugh. Yanna paused and looked over at Aaron.

"Nigga you was too busy looking at my fine ass." Yanna replied giggling. Aaron kissed his teeth and nodded his head in agreement.

"Yeah you right." Aaron licked over his lips making yanna go crazy on the inside. She turned her head before she started to blush.

Aaron pulled out his phone and seen a text from xavi asking where he was, he told him that they were in his car counting money.

"Four hundred and twenty seven dollars and seventy five cents." Yanna told him as she closed the case to the money.

"Thank you gorgeous." Aaron took the case from her and tossed it in the backseat. He placed his phone in the cup holder and let his seat back, placing his arms behind his head he laid back and closed his eyes. Yanna watched him for a minute until she figured that that was weird and took out her phone to scroll through social media.

After ten minutes she got bored so she locked her phone and placed it in her lap. She closed her eyes and laid back.

Yanna didn't even realize that she had drifted off to sleep until she was awaken to Aaron shaking her and calling her name.

"Leave me alone, I'm trying to sleep." Yanna groaned while snuggling deep into the seat. Aaron cracked up, his laughter like music to yanna's ears.

"You been sleeping for two hours. We got money to make." Aaron whispered in yanna's ear, his breath tickled her ear and made her shiver. She could feel his body heat radiating off of his body, she could smell his
captivating scent. She didn't know what type of colonge that he was wearing or what he showered with but he smelt good as hell.

"Since when did we become business partners?" Yanna cocked an eye open and turned to look at Aaron. Their faces were literally two inches apart and that made yanna nervous.

"Since now." Aaron closed the space between the two gently pressing his full lips to hers. Yanna grabbed the back of Aaron's head and bought him closer, her fingers tangled in his soft curls. Their tongues danced with each others and yanna could taste the mint of the gum that Aaron had in his mouth. Yanna felt like she was on cloud nine.

Aaron pulled away and pecked her lips twice before grabbing his phone and the money from the backseat. Yanna sat in the seat stunned for a good minute. She could feel her heart beating loudly in her chest. She couldn't believe that she had just kissed Aaron Coleman.

Aaron smiled. He had yanna stuck in a daze and he knew it. Yanna snapped back to reality and got out the car making sure to fix her dress and her hair. Her lip stick was smeared so she wiped it completely off with a paper towel that she had in her purse.

Yanna waited for Aaron to get his bags. She laughed when she noticed that Aaron had her lipstick smeared on his lips.

"What you laughing for, it's something on my face?" Aaron questioned. Yanna walked up to him and used her paper towel to wipe her lipstick off his face.

"There."

Yanna and Aaron walked into the school building and walked into the gym to complete chaos, children running and screaming everywhere. People standing around talking. Girls dancing, children overflowed the bleachers.

Out of nowhere, a girl comes up in Aaron's face.

"Aaron who is this bitch!" The girl said gesturing toward yanna. Yanna looked at her with her eyebrows raised. She didn't even know the damn girl and the girl didn't know her so she didn't understand why she was calling her out her name. Yanna wasn't no punk, and she wasn't gonna have some random call her a bitch.

Yanna stepped away from Aaron.

"Excuse me?" Yanna asked like she ain't heard what the girl said. The girl looked yanna up and down and rolled her eyes. The girl was darksinned, real thick boned, she had a big stomach, medium sized boobs. Her black deepwave weave that she had sewed in reached the middle of her back and her makeup looked like a two year old did it.

"You heard me are you stupid?" The girl snapped. Yanna frowned.

"Tisha why the fuck are you over here. Why you calling her out of her name?" Aaron defended yanna. He could tell that yanna wasn't the type to be in drama. Tisha was just a big messy bitch that messed with everyone that she saw Aaron with.

"Why you defending this bitch!" Tisha yelled drawing some attention. Yanna's frown deepened. That was her last straw.

"You got one more time to call me out of my name and I'ma drag your big ass across this floor." Yanna snapped stepping up to tisha's face. Tisha looked taken away and so did Aaron. He didn't even think she had it in her butt but now he sees that yanna can hold her own. Even yanna scared her damn self.

Tisha stepped back, she didn't think that the girl was gonna say anything to her cause in her opinion she was shy and quiet. But that was her observation. Tisha rolled her eyes and walked away. Yanna stomped off, and went to go find Havana, Laiyla, and Xavier.

She found them on the bleachers all the way at the top. And they noticed her as soon as she got close enough.

"What's wrong with you? More importantly where have you been?" Havana spoke up. Yanna squeezed in between Havana and Laiyla.

"Some big bitch was just about to get dragged across this damn gym." Yanna snapped poking her bottom lip out. Xavier leaned over and looked at yanna with a concerned look on his face. He was trying to figure out who the hell tried his friend. He had just met her and was already overprotective over his lil sister.

"What big bitch tried you? What she look like?" Xavier asked. He already had someone in mind. Big Tisha fat ass. She stayed messing with folks and Xavier was waiting on the right moment to set that bitch straight ever since she had said something to his younger sister last week.

"Fat as hell, darksinned." Yanna started. Laiyla busted out laughing. Xavier clenched his jaw and slid his phone back into his jeans. He scanned the room until he spotted big Tisha sitting at the bottom of the bleachers. He stood up.

"Aye Big Tisha!" Xavier yelled cupping his hands around his mouth. Tisha looked around until she spotted xavi.

"What you want?" Tisha yelled back with her big ass mouth. Yanna rolled her eyes.

"She look like a whole humpback whale." Yanna said out of anger and Havana and Laiyla screamed in laughter.

"Bring yo ass here bruh!" Xavi sat back down. Tisha got up and pulled her shirt down over her rolls that were hanging out. She stood up and walked up the stairs to the bleachers and then stood in front of xavi, eyeing me first.

"What Xavier." Tisha smiled and placed her hand on her waist. Tisha always had a thing for Xavier, Aaron too but mostly Xavier. Xavier was like her dream man in her eyes.

"You called tiyanna out her name?" Xavier asked, gesturing toward yanna. Havana eyed Tisha hard, she was ready for Tisha big ass to say one thing outta line. Tisha's smile dropped and she turned to eye yanna. She smacked her teeth.

"Man you a snitch. Yeah I called her out her name." Tisha yelled and rolled her fat neck. Havana stood up and got in big Tisha's face.

"Bitch if I ain't just got my hair done yesterday I would wipe your big ass across this floor. You can't talk about no damn body. You shouldn't be calling anybody out they name for as long as you live. You need to look in the mirror." Havana snapped on Tisha. She was bout ready to drag her ass and yanna wasn't gonna let her do it alone.

"Don't call her out her name bottom fucking line. You don't even know her, and the next time you say something to my sister I'll slide yo ass." Xavier commented. He couldn't stand no bitch who put another girl down cause they jealous. Big Tisha looked like she was gonna cry, Xavier really had hurt her feelings but she wasn't gonna show it.

"Yeah okay." Big Tisha turned to yanna. "I'm sorry." She spat before walking away. Yanna rolled her eyes, she didn't want that fake ass apology.

"So where were you sister girl? You not off the hook." Laiyla started prying. Yanna had been gone for two hours and the last time they heard, she was with Aaron in his car counting bills. Yanna started to smile just thinking about the fact that her and Aaron had kissed. Havana started to get excited.

"What happened! Please I'm begging you!" Laiyla screamed shaking yanna by the shoulders. Xavier shook his head while laughing. He had already knew something had went down between Aaron and yanna. He was secretly hoping that they had gotten together.

"Aaron kissed me." Yanna squeeled making her friends squeel. She even had Xavier squeeling like a school girl.

"I knew it." Havana danced in her seat.

"But I was sleep the rest of the time." Yanna said. That was the best sleep that she done ever had in a car.

"So y'all together or no?" Xavier asked leaning over Havana to butt into the conversation. Havana giggled. She was having a breakdown in the inside of her head because Xavier was literally an inch away from her and he smelt good as hell.

"No xavi." Yanna laughed. Her eyes caught sight of Aaron walking up the stairs toward them.

"There go your baby." Xavier sang all high and off key. Havana cracked up. Xavi swore that he was Beyonce hitting the high notes.

"Ew no cut that out." Havana teased Xavier. Xavi smacked his teeth.

"Girl you know you like my singing. I bet if I make a mixtape you'll listen to it day and night." Xavier teased getting extra comfortable with havana. He was laying his head on her chest while scrolling through his phone. Xavier could feel havana's heart trying to beat out of her chest and he snickered quietly to himself. He knew Havana had developed a crush on him but he didn't know to what extent or when she started crushing on him.

"How you just got leave me to do business by myself, we supposed to be business partners."Aaron asked yanna while coming to sit down. Laiyla moved down some so that Aaron could sit down beside yanna.

"I forgot." Yanna lied with a smirk on her face. Aaron kissed his teeth and mushed her softly in the side of her head.

"Quit playing with me." Aaron smiled while dragging his left arm around yanna's shoulder and pulling her closer. The smell of Aaron invaded yanna's nose. Man she could get used to that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639K 21.4K 77
❞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞❞
189K 4.3K 47
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏƦ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs .. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀs ❒❒❒❒❒❒❒
232K 6.1K 53
𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 🦋.
490K 20.6K 27
❝𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚋𝚎 , 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.❞ a short story