Tainted (DISCONTINUED)

By bourgeoiiss

Sometimes the best relationships, are the ones that need to be fixed. More

Copyright ©
00
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
surprise
23
24
25
26
Life Update
HEEEEELLLLPP
27
Characters Update
Characters Update
Instagram
28
29
A lil reminder
Continuing??

04

6.5K 225 41
By bourgeoiiss

👅 Yanna 👅

"Yaya come here!" My mother shouted from her room. Placing my book face down that I was currently reading, I dragged myself out of my comfortable bed and strolled out my room and down the hall to my mother's room.

"Ma'am." I dragged out leaning against the door frame of the doorway. I watched her as she sipped ciroc right from the bottle. The damn thing was damn near empty.

"Turn my tv." She said. I have her a "Really" look. The remote was literally sitting a few feet away from her. All she had to do was reach.

"Ma the remote is right there !" I have her a pointed look.

"And?" She have me the same pointed look making me roll my eyes hard. I grabbed the remote and asked her what channel that she wanted to watch. She settled for law and order and I put it in the channel and then placed the remote in the night stand beside her.

I went back to my room and grabbed my phone. I saw the I had a text from jaxon.

Jaxon👑- I bored, I wanna do something today.

Jaxon👑- wyd?

-Yeah I'm bored too, watcha have in mind?

Jaxon👑- shit idk ride around the city like we in love 😂😂.

-Bye jaxon 😂😂

Jaxon👑- I was kidding lmao. But fr, let's do something.

-Okay give me fifteen minutes to get ready.

Jaxon👑- alright babe😜

Smiling from ear to ear, I shook my head and placed my phone on the charger. I then went to my closet and pulled out something to wear.

I decided on a blue bralett lace top and some blue distressed shorts with my gold tie up gladiator sandals.

After I was done with my outfit. I took my shoulder length bone straight hair out it's pony tail and combed through it.

I applied some lip gloss since I don't wear lipstick and things like that and grabbed my phone, charger, and my white cross body bag. I looked out the window to see if jaxon had arrived and he was just pulling into the parking space In front of our apartment.

"Ma! I'm going to Tati's house." I yelled while skipping down the stairs. I didn't even wait for an answer before I left out the door.

Jaxon was leaning against the hood of his car talking to a group of boys that I've always seen in the neighborhood. It was three of them, but I only knew two of their names. Ernijah, Trevor, and the last one named KitKat because he was a chocolate toned man.

I approached the car and they all turned to look at me one by one. Avoiding everyone else's stare I turned to jaxon.

"Hey jaxy Pooh." I sang in a single song voice. Jaxon frowned because he hated when I called him. He said it was a gay name.

"Stop calling me that gay shit." His pink lips formed into a deeper frown.

"Damn, this you jaxon?" The chocolate one said eyeing me hard. Now that I've actually seen him up close and personal I can tell y'all that he was hella fine.

To be honest he looked better than the other two. His pink plump lips is what stuck out to me the most.

"Not yet." Jaxon wrapped his arm around my shoulder, bringing me closer to him. I was practically sitting on his lap.

"Aye ain't you the girl I be seeing with that ho' tata?" Trevor asked with his arms crossed while eyeing me closely.

I didnt appreciate the fact that he called my best friend a ho'. In my eyes and all the years that I've known tati she had never been a ho'. Her and Chris, her current boyfriend have been on and off for the past year and a half.

"Tati, and you must have gotten her mixed up with somebody else. My best friend isn't a ho'. " I stated matter of factly. Trevor started to snicker and the brownskinned one shook his head.

"Nah baby, her and Chris been broken up for some months now. She was just riding my dick last night. " Ernijah boasted proudly. Shaking my head I didn't know what to believe. I stepped out of jaxon's embrace and turned to look at him.

"You ready to go?" I asked him with a little edge to my tone hoping that he would sense it and say 'yeah'. Jaxon stood up fully and dapped his boys up.

"Well i'll fuck wit yall later." Jaxon replied opening the passengers side door for me.

"Oh, jax opening doors now!" Trevor taunted making the others snicker.

"Shut ya'll ugly asses up." Jaxon said before closing the door. I reached for my seat belt and put it on before taking out my phone to see that tati had texted me. I couldn't believe that she would lie to me about something so little. But I shole was gonna ask her about her about it when I swung by her place later.

Jaxon climbed in the car and started it completely skipping on putting on his seatbelt. He even ignored the car signal that was telling him to put on his seatbelt and pulled out the parking lot and heading for the entry of the apartment complex.

"I found this really good barbecue spot downtown a couple years ago. If you're hungry then we can go." Jaxon started the coversation ending the once silent car ride.

"I can eat something right about now." I told jaxon.

"I could eat something too but we not gonna talk about what I wanna eat. Unless you are willing to let-"

"Omg jaxon shut up." I shouted. His sexual jokes were getting more explicit every time that we hung out. Jaxon started to laugh showing his pearly whites.

"C'mon yannaaaaaa." Jaxon whined out touching my leg. I frowned slapping his hand away. Somehow him touching me sent chills through out my body.

"No leave me alone. Horny bastard." I screeched. Jaxon gasped slapping his hand over his chest.

"MY WORDDDD! Is that profanity that I hear?" Jaxon sounded like some old ass lady I had to laugh.

We pulled up at the barbecue spot and jaxon got out. I got out after him even though he told me that he was gonna open the door for me.

"Come hold papi jax hand." Jaxon said fanning his hand he had a big goofy smile on his face.

"I'd rather not. I would rather get hit by a bus and then get ran over by several cars." I told jaxon. He faked hurt and I busted out laughing, bending over and slapping my knee.

"Ahhh ke ke ke. Keep on and you gon be eating trash from the dumpster. Your ole k- 9 sniffing ass." Jaxon said. I looked at him in disbelief. Did he really just call me a dog?

"Yeah I said you was a dog." Jaxon butted in. Walking ahead of me. He still held the door open for me despite him being mean to me at the moment.

Jaxon reached back and grabbed my sweaty hand without my consent and lead us to a booth in the back of the place. He let me slide in first and then he slid in beside me.

The waitress took no time getting to us. She was a tall brown skinned girl with brown hair and freckles decorated her round face. The over the top makeup brought out her brown eyes.

"Hey im katana. I will be your waitress for today. " She eyed jaxon like a piece of candy and barely acknowledged me. Well damn. She placed two menus on the table while glancing at me.

"Just call me over when you're ready." She beamed at jaxon showing her straight white teeth. I rolled my eyes clearly annoyed.

"Will do." Jaxon looked at her nametag. "Katana." Katana gave him a bright smile and then walked away.

"I'd hit that." Jaxon said turning towards me. I turned my face up at his comment. He could've kept that shit to himself. He started to laugh.

"Don't worry baby. I won't forget about you." He cupped my face in his hands. I slapped his hands away and grabbed the menu. Looking over it I decided after a minute that I wanted a pulled pork sandwich combo that came with macaroni and cheese and potato salad.

"You know what you want?"

3:08 PM

We had just left the barbecue spot and now we were headed to I don't know where. I didn't ask either. I was too full and tired too. That barbecue really hit the spot and I was ready to call it a night.

"Yannnnnnnaaaa! Yannnaaa, you can't go to sleep on me." Jaxon yelled nearly scaring the hell out of me. I jumped and hit my head on the window sending jaxon into a round of laughing . Rubbing my head, now I was mad at him.

"Shit aint funny jaxon! I just hit my head! Stupid ass!" I shouted at him. I was highly upset. Jaxon was still laughing. I was starting to get an headache all because of his childish ass.

"Take me home jaxon since you think everything is funny." Jaxon had stopped laughing and was now glancing at me.

"You-"

"Take me home jaxon! Your stupid ass just gave me a headache." I yelled at him. I was being a little bitch at the moment but I didn't care. I was mad.

"Yanna stop yelling. You making it worst by yelling." Jaxon calmly said. We had came to a red light and he was now looking at me.

"Yanna." I ignored him.

"Yannaaaaaa." I folded my arms over my chest and looked straight out of the window.

"Im sorry. Just stop being mad at me. Yannnnaaaaa." Jaxon leaned over all into my face. The light turned green and jaxon paid no attention. Cars behind us started to blow their horns.

"Jaxon you're holding people up. The light is green." I told him.

"Man fuck them. If they was in that much of a hurry then they would go around."

"Tell me you'll stop being mad at me and I'll go." Jaxon challenged me.

"Im not mad at you jaxon just go."

"I don't believe you." Jaxon whispers in my ear. His breath sent chills throughout my whole body. He was really making it hard for me to stay mad at him. Especially when he kept pulling little sexual stunts like he was doing right now.

I turned to look at jaxon. Our eyes connected and neither of us looked away. His stare was captivating and it took everything in me just to look away. From just a look jaxon had me soaked down below. I can't deny that I was attracted to jaxon but it was something in me that was telling me not to get too close.

Jaxon pulled off with a smirk plastered on his face. A minute later jaxon spoke breaking me from my trance.

"You still want me to take you home or you wanna chill at my place and we can watch them disney movies that you like." I glanced at jaxon with a small smile on my face.

"Nigga you not slick. Bribing me with movies so I can hang out with you." I told him.

"So that's a yes?" Jaxon asks. I said nothing giving him my answer. We pulled his apartment buildings a mere fifteen minutes later. They were nice, nicer than the ones that I lived in. He parked on the parking spot in front of the one that I was assuming that was his.

He turned off the car and I followed jaxon out of the car and up the stair case to the second floor of the apartments. The apartments were fairly quiet and no kids were outside playing either. He placed his keys into the door and twisted the keys and pushed the doors open. A cold burst of air escaped from the apartment and hit me in my face. We made it into the apartment and jaxon closed the door behind him.

I took the time to look around. It was neat. The hardwood floors were clean rid of dirt and dust. The furniture say neatly. He had a theme of black, white and gray going around with a touch of gold here and there.

"This is nice." I spoke walking around the decent sized living room to look at all the art touches.

"Thanks. Im bout to go change im hot ass hell. Make yourself comfortable. Turn on the tv and raid my fridge like I do yours." Jaxon disappeared into the back. I kicked my shoes off and hopped on the comfortable looking black sectional sofa. I took out my phone and unlocked it. I know that I was probably gonna stay at jaxon's for a while so I texted tati and told her that I was probably gonna swing by her house tomorrow.

Jaxon came back in some grey sweats and a white wife beater. I silently eyed him while biting the inside of my cheek. Now if you're black then you already understand the deal with niggas in grey sweats. That had to be the best thing that a nigga can put on when you start to chill with them.

"Stop being a pervert yanna." Jaxon laughs. I snapped out of it, my eyes now focused on his face but my mind was stuck in his huge print. He had a A plus in the length and the width department.

"Why you ain't turn on the tv ole weirdo?" Jaxon questions while grabbing the remotes off of the grey coffee table. He turned on the tv.

Jaxon sat on the sofa beside me and flipped through channels. I got to get a clearer look at the feathered tattoo that was on his neck.

"What's wrong with you? You on drugs?" Jaxon said cocking his head to the side as he looked at me.

"Im perfectly fine." I told jaxon while turning my gaze to the tv. For some reason, I could not get the way that he made me feel in the car out my head.

Tati's words rang throughout her head "you need to snatch him up before somebody else does."

I hadn't realized that jaxon had stopped flipping through the channels on the tv and was now staring me in the face until I felt his hand on my bare thigh. I felt a wave of electricity shoot through my body. The good kind of electricity of course.

Jaxon inches his hand further up my thigh. His fingertip was at the tips of my shorts. My body became heated. He sat the remote on the sofa and the next thing that I know, my body was being dragged down onto the sofa and jaxon was in between my legs.

My eyes never left jaxon as peered at me through hooded eyes.

"You really tempting me yanna." Jaxon said eyeing me like he was ready to eat me. I gave jaxon a sly smile. Just as fast as he had gotten on top of me, he was back in his seat. I placed my arm over my eyes and closed them. I wonder what would have been next if jaxon did kiss me.

One thing that I did know was that I really did like jaxon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Love lies By

Teen Fiction

19.6K 286 19
js read..💕
4.9K 194 33
its hard loving a young thug it comes wit a lot of drama and baggage but if u down for urs u will do whatever u can to hold them down
238 35 15
Falling in love is easy to find but finding true love is hard.