unpolished [lams]

shinyquartz

some lams one shots to warm your heart ¡! the story is unedited ¡! Еще

Costume Party (1/2)
Verbal Diarrhea
Cute Guy
Sweet
Spanish
Never Did
Costume Party (2/2)
In The Closet
Your Son
My way (1/?)
Lovely
My Way (2/?)
My Way (3/?)
Cravings
Author's Note I
My Way (4/4)
In which everything goes to hell, but then things get better.
Spoiled
1K MARATHON (Your Face (1/?))
1K MARATHON (Your Mind (2/?))
1K MARATHON (You (3/3))
Rainy Dreaming
Lafayette Knows Best
I Love Danci- You.
Santa Left A Second Chance For You
Overwhelming
A Toast To Your Best Friend
I Kissed My Way Out
What About Us, Boy?
New Year, New Fren
Love Is The Benefit
Domestic (1)
Domestic (2)
Domestic (3)
Tiny
Here, You Dropped It
To Him
To Him (Reprise)
You Have A Constellation
Peekaboo
Government Bitches
Author's Note II
Gum, Paper, Notepads
Johndere
Sometimes He's Boyish
Forgotten
The Place To Not Be
Author's Note III
Adding Members
About Cars And Tattoos
I Trust This
Wassup Doc
Author's Note IV
Payback
Author's Note V
Not Platonic Enough (1/?)
Not Platonic Enough (2/2)
Alright
Is He Gay Or European? (1/2)
Is He Gay Or European? (2/2)
Perfect Stranger (1st P.O.V)
Perfect Stranger (2nd P.O.V)
Five Senses You Took Away (Along With My Love)
Derroche
Author's Note VII
Making It Up For Your Boyfriend
Author's Note VIII
Kitty Kiss
Chronicles Of An Announced Death
Meet Him Inside
The Best Memory
Author's Note IX (Tag)
Author's Note X
Cycle
Red Red Hair
Cycle (Pt.2)
Cycle (Pt.3)
Double Bar
Morning Quickie
Fun Size Demon
Bake Me An Apology
FedSex
7 Minutes In Hell
Author's Note XIII
Whistle
I'm No Good
Author's Note XIV (IMPORTANT AF)
Babysitting Is (Not) Fun
Slit (Pt.1)
Slit (Pt.2) [READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE]
Night Shift
Final note
hehe.... hi
L I S T EN

Not Friends (Johndere Pt.2)

2.1K 61 164
shinyquartz

A/n: guess who can't sleep cause her biological clock got used to make the sleepiness come at 3 am so it's writing the second part at 12:35 am? Yeah you got it right, it's me.

Sorry for the shitty smut simplyhamilton, I'm still working on that.

Love you, enjoy! 💕

******

Alex's P. O. V

I felt really awkward when I stepped inside mine and John's dorm and saw him just casually sketching over my bed.

"Uh, John?" The freckled boy snapped out of his own world and smiled.

"Hey Lex!"

He left his art stuff over the bed and walked to me, hugging my air out. With a gasp, I hugged back. I couldn't help but close my eyes at his warmth. I totally loved John's hugs.

Then I remembered I had to ask him something.

"John?" I pulled back, looking at his face. It was a little hard because of our height differences.

"Yeah?"

I looked down at his hands. His knuckles were fucked up. He noticed and placed his arms casually behind his back.

"D-do you happen to know who punched Thomas Jefferson?"

I saw him tense, but his face was neutral. He even cocked an eyebrow.

"Someone punched Thomas?"

"Yeah..." I frowned. "All my male friends have been injured this week except... "

Then reality rolled over me like a truck.

"Alex?" He asked, since I had zoned out for a few seconds.

"John, have you been punching those guys?"

He looked at me with widened eyes and scratched his cheek. Just like he does when he's hiding something.

"Wh-what? No!" He shook his head fast.

"So, I can go and ask Aaron, or Thomas, or Lee who did that to them?" I aimed to walk to the door.

He snorted. "They're not allowed to tell. " Then he realised what he said.

I was furious.

"It was you, wasn't it?!"

He blinked multiple times. "I-I, YEAH! Okay?! It was me! I punched those bastards!"

"Why?! They're my friends!" I clenched my fist glaring at him.

"No. They want to fuck you."

He spat bitterly, shaking his head.

"What the fuck are you talking about? Aaron doesn't like me, neither does Thomas and Lee is a fucking flirt that doesn't know his limits, but they're good people!"

John rolled his eyes. "Are you that blind?" He laughed sarcastically. "They all get flirty and touch and all that fucking shit, and you just let them do it! In front of my fucking face!"

He was now yelling at me. Just inches away.

"So what?! You're not my damned father, John!"

"They want to fuck you, Alexander! F-U-C-K Y-O-U!"

"Then fine! That's none of your business, I'm single and I'm gay as fuck!" I smirked with irony.

"No, that's not fine, no one is supposed to touch you, I-"

He looked desperately at me.

Then he was kissing me. Roughly and with the same anxiety that his words carried. It got me by surprise, but I finally melted into it, grabbing his shirt collar. When he pulled back, his eyes were glossy.

"Alex, please. Don't let them flirt, I can't take it anymore. " He's words sounded like gruntings, but he was begging.

I stared at him and caressed his cheek. He was biting his lip to contain the tears. I leaned to kiss his cheek just before I whispered in his ear.

"Fuck me, John."

I didn't have to ask twice and John had already pinned me to a wall, kissing me noisy and obscenely. His hands traveled my sides and my arms rounded his neck.

He kissed my neck as my legs wrapped his waist. Then I felt a pinching sensation in my collarbone. John was sucking a hickey.

"So beautiful... " He mumbled against my lips, nibbling the lower.

My nose traced his jaw, licking and biting. "Laurens, I like you a lot. "

Apparently something inside him clicked with my words because in a blink I was sitting over my desk with John standing in between my legs, kissing me as he tried to take my shirt off.

He managed to do it and remove his own in the process. He grabbed my chin, kissing me softer.

"I like you too. " He smiled.

My hands traveled his firm and slightly sweaty torso and found their way down to his buckled pants, he smirked.

"A few days ago you said you weren't a slut. " He placed his hand over my crotch, squeezing.

"Mmm.. Fuck. " A moan scaped mouth.

"But baby, I'm about to make you a slut for this fucking cock. "

He threw his pants down quickly and I took mine. His hands went to my member, stroking and rubbing.

"Oh god, just fuck me already.. " I whined.

He chuckled, kneeling. "Told you. "

"Shut the fuck- Ow shit!"

He started licking and sucking on my dick, giving a few bumps with his hand as his other hand grabbed my inner thigh, spreading my legs.

"Damn, John- so fucking good~"

I threw my head back, grabbing tightly on the desk's corners.

He started rounding my tip in slow motions.

"Stop teasing, asshole. " I growled.

He chuckled over my head, sending shivers. He kept bobbing and pulling off a few times as he stroked my thighs. I started feeling a sweeteness forming in my stomach.

"God, I'm about to-"

And he pulled back standing up. He grabbed my waist as he aligned in my entrance.

"I was about to have an orgasm. " I rolled my eyes, placing my arms around his neck.

"Don't worry, we'll have plenty of those. " He kissed me and entered.

My painful gasp was shushed by his lips on mine.

He didn't move as I tried to adjust. He kisses my face and started in a slow pace when I nodded.

I layed my head on his shoulder as he thrusted.

"Faster." I moaned in his ear.

He grabbed my hips and slammed himself over and over again quickly.

"So tight baby, so fucking good. " He breathed out over my neck.

"You're so big- Ah! "

He started hitting on my sweet spot.

"Oh fuck- Right there! Fuck me right there!"

He kissed my neck as I bit down his shoulder. At his pace, I swore I could come without being touched.

"There, there, there- Oh god, I'm close!"

His breathing quickened and his thrust got sloppy, meaning that he was also close.

"Go ahead, come for me baby, come just by my cock~" He purred.

"John!" He gave one last slam and we both came.

My seed stained our stomachs and John's was dripping off of me when he pulled out.

He wrapped his arms around me, still panting. I rested my head on his chest, kissing it. We stand in silence for a few seconds, just our breathing could be heard. Until John talked.

"Round two on the shower?"

*************

This sucks. But it makes you happy so it makes me happy too.

Love you,

•Ely•

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

It's Really Meant To Be | Lams Oneshots :p

Любовные романы

5.1K 143 30
Haha I don't know if I should be doing this. As you know from the title, I'm making Hamilton Oneshots! All Lams, if ya don't mind. I take requests an...
LGBT+ True Coming Out Stories Quentin

Короткий рассказ

173K 7.6K 80
I am no longer taking submissions, so please don't ask. First published June 2, 2015.
1.8K 129 33
Alexander Hamilton was the new senior along with one other boy, a beautiful one, more stunning than he had ever laid his eyes on. He felt like it was...
Rinney Oneshots|The Blackphone homo

Короткий рассказ

186K 2.3K 39
just random ass oneshots cause i'm bored lol