#2 : The S Word (Stay or Spli...

saniainhere द्वारा

"I give you permission to take me to your bed in any position you want, slow or fast, hard or gentle, to neve... अधिक

Summary
Cast List
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Author's Note
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue
Spin Off

Chapter Four

6.8K 150 4
saniainhere द्वारा

Jonathan was bored to death because of endless meetings he had to attend for this two days while all he want to do just cuddle up with his fiancee, soothing nothing but sweet to her ears. Spoiled her was his prior thing. He know this amused him well because, even Siara knew well how wealthy Jonathan was, his fiancee was no such a gold digger.

His fiancee.

The sound was made him giddy with happiness. She was almost his. Just one more step and she would be his forever. Of course, without him proposed her, he made sure as hell that she had nowhere to go but to him. Only him. His possesiveness can sometimes made Siara went crazy and threw tantrum on him, but Jonathan couldn't help it either. It was in his heart. Not even Anna made him felt this way when he dated her even after marrying his ex-wife. Siara's pure and innocence heart made him protective towards her.

As the meeting end at three o'clock, Jonathan went back to his office. Just one more meeting and he could went home to heaven. When he opened his door, he was surprised to saw Siara sat on his chair, smiled to him as she knew he was the one who coming to the room. He strides towards her then leaned down to kissed her forehead.

"What are you doing in here baby?" He asked, "Has you waited me that long?"

"Visiting you and no, I just arrived ten minutes ago." She answered.

Jonathan eyes widened, "Ten minutes and Andrew doesn't told me?"

"Oh hush! I'm the one who told him to not tell you about my arrival." She rose up from her seat and hugged him, "Beside I threaten him to get fired if he ever told you."

"You what?"

Siara laughed, "I'm kidding Jonathan. There's no way I do such things."

"Oh you better be." Jonathan said, "You just threaten my employee. Since when did you get bossy?"

She pecked his lips, "Since I met you."

Jonathan smirked, "Oh, I am a bad influence, isn't it?"

"The worst I guess."

His chest was rumbled with laughter came from his mouth before he kissed her. Ah, it was the sweetest moment of all when he felt her lips on his. A drug he addicted to. He pulled away but pecked her lips once more.

"So what are you doing in here?" He asked again, "You haven't answered that."

"I'm going to doctor. It's my monthly check up." Siara replied as he guided her to the sofa not far from his desk.

He cursed under his breath, "I forgot today was the day for your check up. I have one more meeting at four o'clock baby."

"It's okay Jonathan. You busy and I understand. Besides there's no symptom which made us worry."

"You sure?"

"Positive honey." She squeezed his hand, "I'm going to be fine."

"Have George to chaffeur you okay?" He oredered. "I feel fine if he comes with you."

She nodded her head. Then they heard Jonathan's door being knocked. When he said 'come in', some old lady maybe on her fifties, came in. Siara could saw she felt nervous and fidgeting. Is her fiance really put such serious and cold interior on his employee?

"Yes Mrs. Wood?" Jonathan said, urged the old lady to speak.

"Um... There's a guest for you sir."

"Guest?" He asked, "They shouldn't be here before four o'clock."

"Um, it's a..."

Then they heard footsteps came towards them. A man on 6' ft tall, with some short beard on his jaw. His brown hair combed neatly. His piercing brown eyes twinkle with happiness. His aura was oozed with playboy demeanor.

Siara was surprised to saw this handsome man stood before her. But not to Jonathan's eyes. His eyes was pure rage. His face turned into scowl. It was almost five years he never saw his brother's face again. And now he stood there on his doorway, still looked overly good and there's no hint of dissapoinment came from David.

"What are you doing here?" Jonathan growled, "You are forbid to come here!"

Siara was no shocked when Jonathan was angry. She knew it. He lose his temper sometimes.

David sighed, "Jonathan look-"

"No! You don't say a bit!" Jonathan pointed to David directly, "You get out from my office, my building and this country as well."

"Jonathan..." Siara voiced out.

"Just stay out of it Siara please." He begged her, "I don't want you to associate with him at all."

"Jonathan hear me out." David began. When Jonathan wanted to said something, his brother cut him off, "I just want to apologize. What I did was wrong and I'm really sorry. But I miss my family. I miss mom. I miss Smith, Andrew, even you Jo."

Jonathan stay silent. Permission him to continued.

"Look bro. I know you were hard to forgive me, I understand. But you can't banned me like this. You even can take the bussiness in New York, I don't care. As long as I have my family back." David continued.

Jonathan raised his eyebrow, "You should had thought that before you stabbed me."

David sighed, "I'm sorry Jo. I really am."

"Just go Dave." He said without look at him, "Just leave please."

"But-"

"Just leave! Leave me alone!" Jonathan roared.

Siara winced when his voice was raised on high note. She began to pitied David. It must be hard to be rejected by your own family. He know it was his fault, he admit it. But surely after five years he was yearned to be beside his family again. Even Siara would do anything to have meet with her parents again.

David's shoulder slumped a bit. There's a hint of hurt reflected in his eyes. But he chose to complied Jonathan's order in defeated. David walked out from Jonathan's office room, along with Mrs. Wood. Jonathan sat back into the couch, rested his head on Siara's lap. She stroked his hair lightly. She heard his heavy sigh.

"Don't you think you're a bit too harsh on him?" Siara asked softly

"No." He replied shortly.

"You still love Anna?"

"Siara." He called, "I'm really sorry you have to see that but I'm tired and I don't want to talk about it."

Siara know better to clamped her mouth shut. It was pointless to argue with him. She sighed in defeated and just comfort him enough to subside his anger. After ten minutes, Jonathan fell asleep. Siara tried her best to move away from him without woke him up. Then she wrote a note to inform Jonathan that she left.

As she went down to the lobby with lift, her mind reeled back to David. She really wanted to talk to him. Get to know her brother in law. Siara only know him on magazines. The way David came to Jonathan's office was a proof that he was in full surrender. He just needed his family. That's all he ever wanted.

When Siara stepped outside the building, she heard a familiar voice. She looked to her left and found David so engrossed in his phone call. The man was persistent which he still remained in the area. She approached him slowly. She tapped his shoulders twice. He spun around to saw her in confused state. He cut the call and really looked into her.

"Yes, lady?" David began, "Is there something wrong?"

Siara smiled sadly to him, "I'm really sorry about what happened earlier, in Jonathan's office."

He arched an eyebrow, "I know my brother enough to immune to his tantrum. You're the lady in Jonathan's office before right?"

"Ah yes." She strecthed her hand, "I'm Siara. I'm your brother fiancee."

David's eyes grew wide. He doesn't took her hand but he hugged her and spun her around. She squealed while giggling because that was something she wouldn't guess.

"Finally! I meet my sister in law." David exclaimed. His laughter was an evident he was happy to saw her.

"You know about me?"

David shrugged, "Well, my mom always told me about you and my brother relationship. But she never once gave me your picture. I never thought you would be this beautiful."

"And you're a charmer aren't you?" Siara said sarcastically. Both of them laughed.

"You busy?" He asked, Siara shook her head, "How about we chat over coffee?"

"How about you accompany me to doctor first for my pregnancy check up then you have dinner at home?" Siara suggested.

"And see my brother's rage once more?" Siara nodded playfully, "Then lead the way lady." David winked.

As David guided Siara to his car, she heard him said, "I think I like you now."

"Are you trying to get me on your bed Mr. Xavier?" Siara said.

David laughed harder this time before they got in into his car. Both of them settle themselves behind the seatbelt.

"Good thing you're my sister in law now. I'm done being playboy with what my brother's owned." Was his replied.

-----------------------------------------------------------

At last, we finally meet the playful playboy David.

What do you think of this chapter?

Do vote and comment guys! Thank you!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

14K 743 21
"Where am I going to sleep?" She expresses her annoyance at his deliberate actions and the little, visible smirk that was playing on his face. "Of co...
178K 3.7K 22
This is a story about Athena Rose As Athena and her little brother Zac escape the grasps of their abusive Mother they find themselves in New York as...
553K 19.1K 35
Losing the memory of who you were growing up sucks. Trying to find a job after graduating college in a bad economy sucks even more. For Esmeralda G...
120K 6.1K 57
[18+] [Photoframe Series Book #1]🦋 [🎖️The Fiction Awards 2020 winner] It's a new adult love story with a possessive, billionaire hero and scandalou...