little space (discontinued)

By k-poplicious

Jimin is a bratty little and Hoseok happens to find it cute Started:12/29/17 Ended:9/6/21 (discontinued) [ji... More

Characters;
0.1
0.2
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1k (skip if you want)
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
Important question (please read)**
2.2
2.3
2.4
15k? + note!
2.5
2.6
Extra chapter(20k special)**
2.7
2.8 (I'm back)
2.9
important note/announcement

0.3

3.4K 158 105
By k-poplicious

Here's another chapter
(No one really reads thoe lmao)
-------------------------------------------------------

It's been a month since Jimin met Jungkook's mommy and daddy.They've gotten close,attached,but who wouldn't love the fluffy mochi?

Jin and Namjoon are now fully aware of Jimin's behavior,dislikes,favorites,friends and basically everything.All this was learned because of Jimin's tantrums and good reactions towards things.

They were also told a lot about Jongin and Sehun from Jungkook and Jimin.It sounded like the man they spoke of so lovingly about,was so good to the boy's and Jin and Namjoon wanted to meet and thank him for being so amazing to their baby and his friend.

The boy's were excited for Jungkook's caregivers to meet their 'awesomest uncle,mr.tickle monster' like the two littles called him.

-----(I'm back at it smh)

The two little's were currently being bathed at Namjoon and Seokjin's house,separately,because the mess would be un-reversible with them both being this excited and in water.

Jimin was done first,and was wrapped in a fluffy yellow towel.Seokjin carried the little into Jungkook's room (yes the lil spoiled munchkin has a room in Jin's house)and settled him on the bed.Jimin was told if he was a good boy he would be taken for ice cream after the meet up,so he sat there patiently swinging his feet from the edge of the bed.

Seokjin took two outfits out of Jimin's back pack and settled them on the bed before taking a good ten minutes to analyze Jimin.He had finally decided the second outfit would look the best on the fluffball.

Seokjin chose to dress Jimin in a black oversized sweater that had colorful designs,pororo socks,skinny jeans and pink shoes.

Jin knew Jimin wasn't comfortable in public while he was in little space,so he dressed him in a way where he doesn't stand out but still is as cute as ever.

While Jimin's shoes were being put on,a jumpy Jungkook came rushing into the room giggling and squealing.Jimin smiled and jumped off the bed,almost knocking Jin down who was just finishing up tying his shoes. He opened his arms wide and his best friend ran in to hug him. Jin was watching and almost traded up at the scene while Namjoon chuckled from the door way.

"Kookie love you chim!"

"Chim love kookie back!!"

They sloppily kissed each other's cheek and ran hand in hand to the toy room while Jungkook's caregivers got ready themselves.

----------

"Boys! Let's go now! Get your backpacks!"

Jin yelled causing the two little's to come rushing down the stairs.

After being scolded about running in the house,the two little's were strapped into their seats in the car and Namjoon proceeded to drive to the house address given to him by Jongin.

----

When they arrived,Jin barely had time to unbuckle the boy's seatbelts before they rushed to see who could knock first.Namjoon chuckled while shaking his head while Jin just sighed.

Jungkook had gotten to the door first(only because he kept pushing Jimin back),so he got to knock. The brown haired boy rung the doorbell twice then knocked four times.The two saw sehun peek through the huge window before hearing small footsteps rush to the door.
The door was swung open revealing a very happy Sehun.

"CHIMIN! KOOKIE!"

The boy rushed to hug both his friends before noticing the two tall males behind the boys.
He pulled away from the hug before stepping back pulling the two boys with him to cover him.Jin cooed at how cute Sehun is while Namjoon stared at the boy trying to figure out why he seemed familiar.

"Awe baby! We won't hurt you! Come here bub.."

Jin signaled Sehun to come forward and Jungkook stepped aside so Sehun could go through.Sehun was hesitant and looked up at the males then back at Jungkook.When he saw Jungkook smile at him,he proceeded to step towards Jin.When he was close enough,Jin grabbed his hands in his larger ones.He squealed at how cute Sehun's hands are.

"Can I hug you,little one?"

Sehun loved the vibe he got from Jin and nodded before he was pulled into a tight hug causing him to giggle cutely. Jin cooed at him and kept mumbling about how adorable he is.

"Sehun baby,where'd you go? I told you to sit and watch cartoons while I showered..."

A tall,extremely beautiful, man stepped into the doorway.The man looked at Jin holding his Sehun but before he could say anything he was attacked with hugs and kisses from Jungkook and Jimin.

"UNCLE JONGINNNNN!!"

They squealed in unison.Both Namjoon and Jin were staring at the man. Jin was staring because the man was so good looking,Jin felt challenged.Namjoon on the other hand,was staring until it clicked,the reason Sehun seemed familiar was because he had seen them at a coffee shop together.People were whispering about them which made Sehun cry and Namjoon had stepped up and said something about it.In fact, seeing them in the cafe was the reason Namjoon proceeded to finding a little for him and Jin to care for.

"Jimin,Jungkook! You two are going to suffocate this poor man! Look he can't breathe!"

Jin said causing the two little's to stop squeezing Jongin while mumbling 'sorry' 's.
Jongin chuckled before beginning to introduce himself.

"Hello,I'm Kim Jongin,Sehun's Daddy.Nice to meet you-...Hey I know you!"

Jongin had recognized Namjoon too.The two laughed before shaking hands.The other two males introduced themselves before being escorted into the mansion.

-------
After about an hour of chatting,the couple concluded enough information to fully trust Jongin.The three caregivers were already starting to form a good friendship.

While the adults spoke with each other,the three little's were off in Sehun's toy room playing a game Jimin made up called 'monsters in the dark' and obviously it was a bad idea.

The game was,the person who was it have to step out the room while the other two hide,the said person would have to walk into the room while the lights were off and walk around while the other two players scared him.

Yup,Jimin came up with this .

At the moment,it was Sehun's turn and the other two proceeded to hide.Jungkook hid under a pile of stuffies and Jimin turned off the light before rushing to climbed under the bed.

Sehun knocked on the door .No noise was heard so he opened the door and slowly began walking around the dark room.

Nothing was happening so he began to feel a little relieved.He looked in the closet,toy box ,cabinets and didn't see or hear the boys.

He decided he won so he walked towards his bedside table to turn on the lamp. As he was making his way to the lamp,He was passing very closely by the side of his bed.

Jimin saw it as an opportunity so the smart little guy grabbed Sehun's ankles.

"RAWR!"

This caused the boy to let out an ear piercing shriek.

Jimin came from under the bed and began cackling on the floor without any signs of sympathy.By this point,Sehun was shrieking and cying so hard that he couldn't properly breathe.

Jungkook turned on the lights quickly before trying to comfort his friend.Jungkook was terrified because Sehun wouldn't stop crying or screaming.

Jimin had stop laughing at this point and was now staring at Sehun with wide eyes.

"Hey Sehunnie,Stop cry-"

"DADDYYYY"

Jimin tried to make Sehun stop crying but when he had reached to touch Sehun,the boy screamed even louder than before,calling for his daddy.

------------

The three adults were chatting and drinking tea.They were getting along amazing well.

"And Sehun had accidentally used hair dye as shampoo-"

A loud ear piercing scream was heard.The three caregivers heads shot towards the direction of the stairs.

"DADDYYYY!"

Jongin was the first to shoot up out of his seat towards the stairs,the other two caregivers following close behind.They rushed hurriedly up the steps almost tripping,before opening the door to the play room.

There they saw Sehun screaming and crying,face red with the two other boys trying to calm him.Jungkook noticed the caregivers come in and he rushed to try to explain.Jongin didn't even let Jungkook begin his explanation before he rushed towards his distressed little.

Jongin picked Sehun up and sat on the rocking chair while cradling his baby.Sehun's crying quiet down but was still pretty loud.Seokjin and Namjoon were trying to settle down the crying Jungkook so he could explain.

It took about 20 minutes for Jungkook's crying to turn into slight sniffles while Sehun had fallen asleep in Jongin's arms.

Jongin settled Sehun in his bed before going back into the toy room to hear the explanations.When he walked into the room,he saw Jungkook and Jimin sitting on the chairs by Sehun's coloring table.

"Okay boys, he's here. Now you can start explaining...go on."

"W-we were pl-playing a game and-and it was Sehun turn and-and-and when it w-was his twurn he-he got scared-d b-because-...."

Jungkook had started crying again and Namjoon took him in his arms to calm him down.Seokjin sighed before noticing something.

"Well...Jimin,you've been a little quiet.What do you think happened?"

Jimjn visibly tensed before he shrugged,looking down at his feet.Seokjin knew Jimin was the cause of Sehun's crying because of his actions.Seokjin wanted Jimin to at least admit he did something for his friend to react the way he did.Seokjin loves Jimin like his own,and he doesn't like punishing him not only because he's not his daddy but also because he knows Jimin isn't a bad kid.

"Jimin,I'll ask you one more time.What happened?"

Jimin sat there,not a squeak leaving his mouth.Seokjin had enough,he didn't want Jimin to think he could get away with whatever he had done.He pulled Jimin up to stand,by his shoulders making sure not to hurt him.He looked Jimin in the eyes and asked one more time.

Seokjin then witnessed something unexpected,Jimin began to cry.He hadn't seen or heard of Jimin crying for any reason that wasn't frustration.Seokjin was so shocked he couldn't even do anything,he turned to look at Jongin who had a look of sympathy on his face.

Jongin's known Jimin long enough to know that whatever he did,He didn't actually mean harm.He walked up to Jimin and hugged him.Jimin began to explain.

"Chim very sor-ry.Chim no mean to scare Sehunnie.C-chim was j-just playing g-games!we was a-all having l-lots fun! I did n-not tink S-Sehunnie will cry! I s-super sorry ,please no spankies for chim!"

Seokjin picked Jimin up and Jimin wrapped his arms around his neck tightly.Jimin kept mumbling tiny 'I'm sorry' 's in Jin's ear while he rubbed his back.

"We're not going to punish you baby,but whatever you did was very wrong of you.You made your friend cry and his daddy was very worried.I think you should say sorry,okay?"

Jimin nodded against Seokjin's shoulder.Jimin was put down and he ran to his uncle Jongin,smuggling him in a big hug.Jongin kissed his cheek before grabbing Jimin's cute little hand in his.They walked to Sehun's bedroom and tip-toed to his bed.Jimin whispered an 'I'm sorry Sehunnie' before kissing his forehead.Jongin picked him up and settled him on his hip before walking back to the other two caregivers.He gave jimin back to seokjin.

They all walked downstairs and settled on the couch to keep chatting.

9:00pm,An hour later, they decided it was time to end their interesting chat to head back home because the two little's had fallen asleep.

Jimin once agin had fallen asleep with the same thought of every night.

'I just want a daddy'

----------------------------->>>>>>>
Well here's an update no one will read ha!

Anyway sorry this is real bad,just wanted to update cuz Joon and Jin got to meet Jongin YASs! I'm so dumb I'm sorry bye.

P.s: the game is actually something my friends little sister made up and I was the one who held my friends ankles and she got so mad at me lmao

Edit: so like I just noticed I put that they've known each other for a month ,and that contradicts with the week break they had so pretend they met before the week? Ty!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.3K 52
ᴰᵃᵈᵈʸ! ᵂʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ᵐʸ ᵖᵃᶜⁱ? uwu super cute littlespace imagines🩷(reader as a little and th...
178 4 1
Hoseok is a sweet Little and loves being one, but something keeps him withdrawn and not slipping into his Littlespace for months. Taehyung, his Careg...
51.1K 1.6K 8
Jimin is a Little and Jungkook has to take care of Him becuase his Eomma,Miss.Kook Is going away for a important meeting So she has to leave Jimin wi...
447K 6.7K 60
🌹completed for now🌹 🐰There is a lot of baby JK, I'm not sorry🐰 PLEASE DO NOT ADD MY STORY TO BDSM/DDLB READING LISTS. THANK YOU!