IMAGINES ft. BeaDdie [EDITING]

By heiheidarooster

BEADDIE ONE SHOTS THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesse... More

Halaga (BeaDdie)
Bea As A Girlfriend
This I Promise You
Imagination
Family
Madeleine Yrenea ni Isabel Beatriz
Is It A Yes or A No?
Perfect
Mad Madzilla
Our Greatest Love Story
Happier
Nothing
Jealous
True Love
Our Love Story
The Game
Stay
Back
What Happened In Cebu
We Will 'Cause We Can
Fate Won
Begin Again
Jealous BEAst
Our Love Story II
Jealous BEAst... Again.
BdL with a block!
All Too Well
This Time
It's A Date!
Happier... You Look Happier
Sad Beautiful Tragic...
Finale
My Baby
I'm Sorry
Tudududun
Lucky
F*ck These Bashers
"am I?"
Siblings, huh..
This Will Last
Just Another Day With BeaDdie [Republished]
Insecurities
πŸ˜…
Call It What You Want
We Were Both Young
🌈
YBWM???
The Moment I Knew
TOSOTD
Firsts of Last
Good Cop, Bad Cop
You and Me
You and Me II
Madzilla with a block!
The Fighter, the player, and the gorgeous. ALL IN ONE!
No One Asked For This.
Crashing
I Love The Way You Love Me
Isa Pa!
[B E A D D I E]
JhoDdie... wut?!
PRIDE MONTH! πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
Marry Me
BEADDIE PA RIN.
BD Universe ✨
From Ateneo to Here
Pagsuko
17 And More
Pebble
Partner
Best Duo For Life
LQ
Through Ups and Downs
The Twist
Love
Water Bottle
:)
With You
"you are my partner, everyone knows that"
Is It Over Now?
IT'S NOT OVER!!!!
Promises, promises, promises...

With You, I Am Me

2.4K 49 4
By heiheidarooster

Bea's PoV

Friday night beneath the stars,
in a field behind your yard,
you and I are paintin' pictures in the sky

"That's the small dipper" Maddie said pointing to a certain constellation.

We're at the field. Lying on the grass, pointing and naming stars and constellations.

"Yeah. How about that one? I think, that's the Orion." I said, pointing to a familiar constellation I've known since I was a kid.

"With his belt. His belt are Las Tres Marias, right?" Maddie answered. See? Di sya nagpapatalo.

"Yes, but that's in Spain and some part of the South America. Here in the Philippines, it is called Los Tres Reyes Magos. See that constellation?" I asked pointing to a group of stars. I really dunno if it is really a constellation though. But I can make my own.

"Is that even a constellation? I don't see any form nor shape!" Maddie complained.

"Tss. Of course! That's a constellation. Most of the constellations don't have any definite shape." I explained.

Maddie looked at me raising her eyebrow.

"Okay. If that's true, what constellation is that?" she asked.

Okay, Beatriz! Be careful of your answer. You might get smacked by her fist.

"That's the cookie constellation." I proudly said. Who wouldn't? I made my own constellation at the age of 21. Tss. Even Thomas Edison would be ashamed.

I looked at Maddie.

"Okay? What's with the straight face?" I asked confusedly.

"Are you fooling me, Isabel Beatriz?!" she asked

"I am not! I made that constellation! That's mine." I defended.

"You named it Cookie?! Why not Maddie? Huh?! Are you trading your bestfriend just for a cookie?!" Maddie asked, raising her brow.

Uh-oh! Should I run?

"I-- I uhm.. I am not uhm, I am not trading you for a cookie, Mads. I-- I will change the name of that constellation right this moment. It's Maddie now. Hehe. Yeah." I explained. Yeah. Believe it or not, Maddie's a monster when she's mad. So, better be good.

"Ohhh. You're the sweetest bestfriend anyone could ever have, Bei." Maddie exclaimed and kissed my cheek.

She adjusted her position and side hugged me, while we both look at the sparkly stars.

And sometimes we don't say a thing;
just listen to the crickets sing.
Everything I need is right here by my side.
And I know everything about you
I don't wanna live without you.

Lying close to her makes my heart skip. Yeah. I am in love with this girl. Does she know? I don't know. I've been showing her my love since we were rookies. I don't know if she really doesn't see it or she's just ignoring the fact that I am head over heels in love with her.

She's an epitome of a perfect girl for me. She's tall, smart, nice, plus the fact that she's beautiful and sexy. Yeah. She's perfect, isn't she? Anyone who can have her as a girlfriend would be so damn lucky!

Should I take the chance to confess to her and tell her what I really feel? Am I willing to put our friendship at stake? These are the questions I've been asking myself for how many years now.

Honestly, I am contented being like this with her. Going out with her in weekends when both of us aren't busy. Being clingy with her without the need of explaining why. Being this close to her without holding back. Being with her on the quiet nights like this. But, there's something more that I want to do for her. It is to protect her against those who have the guts to hurt her. I want to have that right to be selfish when it comes to her. I want to be that person she'll run to whenever she needs someone. I want her to be that someone I will introduce to my family as my one and only. I want her to be that someone I am going to be with until the end of time.

As she silently lies beside me, I am secretly wishing to be that person she wants to spend the rest of her life with.

I'm only up when you're not down.
Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground.
It's like no matter what I do.
Well you drive me crazy half the time;
the other half I'm only trying to let you know that what I feel is true.
And I'm only me when I'm with you.

"Hoy! Why aren't you happy with Thirdy ba? Ang plastic ng smile mo ah! You were happy naman before he came kanina." Maddie said when we got sa dorm.

Kanina pa nya ako kinukulit about Thirdy. She was blabbering why I looked sad when Thirdy sat beside me kanina, asking if we can go out and have dinner. Of course, I declined. And Maddie's reprimanding me right now, repeatedly asking me why I declined. She can be annoying sometimes.

"Mads, ayokong bigyan ng false hopes yung tao. He already admitted na he feels something for me, I don't want to hurt him by making some moves that'll make him assume things about us, about me having feelings for him, which is impossible." I explained.

Bakit ba kasi ang manhid mo, Mads?

"Malay mo naman, it's just a friendly dinner." Maddie suggested.

"Tss. You know na once na umamin na yung taong may gusto sayo, there's no such word as 'friendly' na. Every move you make might make them assume that you feel the same for them." I defended. Maddie's fond of debates. So, this will be a long talk.

"I see Thirdy as a good man naman ah? Maybe, he sees you as a friend na lang talaga, and you're the one who assumes about things. Hahaha." She teased.

"I didn't see anyone asking their friends to have dinner with them with a bouquet of flowers and boxes of chocolates, Mads. Neither my friends nor yours." I answered, rolling my eyes.

Why is she insisting me with Thirdy? She's the one I want to be with!

"Okay. Easy there, Lion. I get it. You don't like Thirdy, you won't like Thirdy, and you will never like Thirdy. Okay. Crystal clear." Maddie surrendered.

"Finally! You finally got it. Thank God." I sighed.

"Yeah. So, let's go out? Let's have some dinner?" She asked. Now, this is what I am waiting for.

"Are you asking me for a date?" I teased, moving my brows.

"Do you see me with a bouquet of flowers and boxes of chocolates?" Maddie retorted.

"Uhmm. No?" I answered.

"Then, it is not a date. You only go out with a friend, right? So, I am asking you as a friend. Come on!" Maddie said, dragging me outside.

Friend?! 💔

Nung nasa living room na kami ng dorm, we passed by some of our teammates.

"Hey, lovebirds, saan punta nyo? Sama kami." Ponggay asked.

Our teammates are fond of teasing and shipping us. Which I enjoy, honestly.

"It's a date. No one's allowed to be a thirdwheel. Bye! We'll be back before the curfew!" Maddie bid goodbye, dragging me.

See? See how confuse my heart is, right now?

Maddie's PoV

Just a small town two tow'ring girls
livin' in a crazy world.
Tryin' to figure out what is and isn't true.

"So, di mo ba talaga gusto si Thirdy?" I asked Bea. We are done with our "date" eh.

"When will you stop asking me that question ba?" Bea asked.

Until you tell me that you can't love him 'cause you're in love with me? Yeah. Keep on dreaming, Mads.

"Until you tell me the truth." I smiled. We are walking around the field. Mahaba pa naman ang oras before the curfew eh.

"I am telling you the truth, Mads. I see Thirdy as a friend. A brother. Nothing more, nothing less." she answered.

Okay. Breathe Maddie. One down. Ilan bang manliligaw meron si Beatriz?

"Okay. Then, uhm.. May iba ka bang gusto? I-- I mean, ilan bang manliligaw meron ka?" I stuttered. Nakakakaba naman kasi magtanong. What if she loves someone else? Eh di ang sakit nun. Yes. I am in love with my batchie/bestfriend. I am in love with Isabel Beatriz. Since the day she talked to me. The first time she shook my hand, introducing herself. I want to tell her naman what I really feel but I am not willing to sacrifice our friendship. I am scared. So scared to lose her.

"Tss. I don't know how many manliligaws I have. I don't even care. And to answer your question if I like someone else, no, none. Kasi.. Ano.. Uhmm, I am.. I am in love with a certain person for a long time." she whispered but enough for me to hear.

Ouch. My heart was shattered. In love si Bea, matagal na. And it's not with me. Can I cry now?

"O--okay.. So, ah.. Ano.. Who's the.. Who's the lucky one?" I asked. Yes. I sounded so weird. I'm a masochist yata. Well, the things you do for love.

"I don't know if that someone's ready to hear my declaration of love. I don't know if that someone feels the same. I don't know what we'll be in the future if I confess. I have so many questions running in my mind right now. Questions that I am afraid to ask, questions that I am afraid to answer. I am not ready to lose that someone. I might die." Bea said, sadness is evident in her voice.

Narinig mo, Mads? She's madly in love with someone else! She loves someone else!

"Well, if you really love that someone, you must conquer your fear. Don't be such a jerk. Don't live your life with 'what ifs'. Ikaw lang rin naman ang mahihirapan. You must try things, because at the end of the day, at least you have something to tell yourself, na at least you tried, at least you became brave. Na somehow, nasagot yung mga tanong mo, diba? Whatever the result will be, at least, you got no regrets." I encouraged her. Ang galing ko mag advice, di ko naman naapply sa situation ko ngayon. Well, that's life. Nasaktan na ako dahil sa pagiging duwag ko eh. Pangatawanan ko na lang.

"Thank you for the words, Mads. You really are the best." she said, hugging me.

"No biggy." I answered.

I will always be here for you, Bei.

And I don't try to hide my tears.
The secrets or my deepest fears.
Through it all nobody gets me like you do.
And you know everything about me.
You say that you can't live without me.

"Shit! I should've brought my hoodie!" I cursed. Bigla ba naman kasing umulan.

Bei and I are running, heading sa dorm. Malayo pa yung tatakbuhin namin, ng biglang may malakas na thunder.

I froze to where I am standing. I am fucking afraid of thunders!! Bea didn't notice that I stopped. She keeps on running pa rin eh. I can't move. I am scared. I know na ang laki kong babae, tas takot ako sa thunder, but hey! Height doesn't matter when it comes to fear. Naiiyak na ako. Iwan ba naman ako ni Beatriz dito!

And it thundered again. Basa na ako ng ulan!

"Sh--shit na Beatriz na yan! Iniwan ako dito! Didn't she notice na wala na syang kasabay?! Walangya talaga!" I murmured. Nakaupo na ako dito sa gitna ng ewan ko kung saan. Hugging my knees. I am feeling cold na rin. Hindi ba talaga ako babalikan ni Isabel Beatriz dito?!

"Gago ka, Bea. Ano? Dito na ako magpapalipas ng gabi?" I kept on murmuring, as if de Leon will hear me.

"MADDIE?! MADELEINE?!!" I heard someone shouting my name. Sa lakas ng ulan, ang hirap makita kung saan nanggagaling yun.

"MADDIE, WHERE ARE YOU??!" I heard again, and now, I am sure that it's Bea.

She came back!

"MADDIE MADAYAG?!! WHERE ARE YOU?! ANSWER ME! PLEASE." she shouted again.

"Here Bei!" I answered. I am still not moving. Eh, ang dilim eh.

"I am here!!" I shouted again.

"ISABEL BE-- SHITT!" I cursed. It thundered again!

Napayuko na ako. Covering my face with my knees. I am crying na.

"I gotchu." I heard Bea whispered, hugging me.

I immediately turned to her, hugging her so tight. Yung takot na meron ako, na-ease when she hugged me.

"I-- I am scared." I said, while burying my face on the crook of her neck.

"I am sorry, I wasn't able to notice agad na naiwan ka pala. I forgot, you're scared sa thunder." she explained.

It's okay with me, though. I am not her responsibility. And yun ang masakit.

I'm only up when you're not down.
Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground.
It's like no matter what I do.
Well you drive me crazy half the time;
the other half I'm only trying to let you know that what I feel is true.
And I'm only me when I'm with you

We just arrived sa dorm after our training. I am so tired and here's Beatriz. Pestering me.

"Come on, Mads! Ate Ly invited us for dinner. It'd be rude to refuse." Pamimilit sa akin ni Bei.

"Argh! Why can't you go alone? I am tired." I said. Eh kasi, pagod naman talaga ako. Our training's not that easy especially that the volleyball season's coming.

"Kasi nga, ate Ly told me to bring you. Ate Den wants to see you." Bea said. And there! She got me. Who would want to refuse ate Den? If it's ate Ly, maiintindihan pa nya eh. But ate Den? No. Baka puntahan pa ako no'n dito sa dorm.

"Tss! Okay. Okay." I sighed.

We prepared na. And now, we're ready to go.

"We'll just meet them daw in a certain restaurant. Tas let's drink a li'l bit after. So, maybe, we'll go din sa bar." Bea explained as we enter in her car.

"Okay." I agreed. There's nothing more I can do naman.

We had a quiet trip to the restaurant. She knows I am tired, and when I am tired, I barely talk.

"Fly Fly! Good thing, napapayag ka ni Bei na sumama." ate Ly greeted.

"Yeah. I thought pagod kayo eh, kaya nga di na namin kayo masyadong pinilit." ate Den said.

What?! I glared at Beatriz and she's just smiling at me like just-go-with-it-that's-okay smile. She really knows me! She really knows how scared I am to ate Den!

"Hehe. Well, I wasn't that tired rin naman po. So, it's okay." I answered honestly. Yeah. It's been a long time since nakasama ko sila, so it'd be fun to be with them again.

"Good. So, tara na." aya sa amin ni ate Ly while putting her hand on ate Den's waist.

Okay? Akala ko ba ayaw nila ng PDA para iwas speculations.

"Come on. Just let them. Minsan lang sila clingy in public." Bea said, pulling my hand.

Shit! She's holding my hand!

I just let her drag me to where our table is. Choosy pa ba ako? It's my one and only who holds my hand.

"Wow! May improvement na ba, Bei?" ate Ly asked Bea while she's eyeing our hands.

I saw Bea bulged her eyes, like telling ate Ly to stop.

"But wh---!" ate Ly wasn't able to finish her sentence when ate Den nudged her. Ate Den even raised her right brow.

"Okay.. What's happening here? Is there something you wanna tell me?" I asked. Their actions are confusing. I don't have any idea what's happening.

"Well, Mads, Alyssa's asking Bea if kamusta na ba ang captaincy mo. We know naman na you're a good captain. Ly's just making sure na Bea's doing everything din for you, I mean, for the team. Yeah. That's it." ate Den explained.

We settled ourselves na sa table.

"Okay. Don't worry, ate. I am a good captain. Bea also leads the team very well." I answered.

Of course, Bea's a very good kaya.

"Plus points yun! Aww! I mean, plus points yun pag naglalaro. You know, good leadership. Hehe." ate Ly said while touching her side that ate Den pinched.

They're so weird.

Third person's POV

When I'm with anybody else it's so hard to be myself.
Only you can tell.

They proceeded sa bar after nila magdinner. They're having fun when a certain someone barged into them.

"Hey, Bei! Nandito ka rin pala! Hahaha. Nice, destiny!" Thirdy said.

"Are you drunk, Thirds?" Bea asked.

Thirdy's drunk. It's obvious.

"Nah. Hahaha. I am not drunk. Would you mind if I ask you for a talk? Mabilis lang 'to." Thirdy said

"Uhmm" Bea looked at her friends, asking if it's okay. Den and Ly nodded, while Maddie's in poker face.

"Ahh. Hehe. Sure." Bea answered.

Thirdy brought her on the corner, they're still visible on her friend's vision.

"Hey, may problema ba, Thirds?" Bea asked.

"Bei, mahal na mahal kita. Can you just give me a chance? I promise, hindi masasayang." Thirdy said.

"But Thirds, I thought napag usapan na natin 'to? I already told you na I can't diba?" Bea explained.

"Pero mahal nga kita! Why don't you give me that fucking chance?!" Thirdy exclaimed, and gripped Bea's arms.

"W--wait! Thirdy, it hurts." Bea said, trying to escape from the tight grip.

"Not unless you say that you love me too!" Thirdy smiled devilishly.

"Take your filthy hands from her." Maddie said coldly.

Thirdy looked at the direction where the voice came from.

"Ohh, hi there Mads." He gave a toothy smile.

"I said take your filthy fucking hands from her!" Maddie exclaimed, holding Thirdy's hand and grabbing it.

Nabitawan ni Thirdy si Bea. And with that, hinarap nito si Maddie.

"What the hell is your problem?! Huh?!!" Thirdy shouted, pushing Maddie away. That made the latter sat on the floor.

"What the fuck, Thirdy?! Why did you do that?!!" Bea said furiously and went to Maddie.

"Are you okay?" Bea asked.

"Yeah. I am okay." Maddie answered.

"Come on, Bea!" Thirdy said, trying to get a hold of Beatriz.

"Stop it, Thirdy." A voice interrupted.

It's Dennise, with Alyssa.

"Ohh! The fake girlfriend of my kuya is here, together with her real girlfriend." Thirdy smiled.

"Who do you think you are to lay your filthy hands to my babies?" Den asked with her raised brow.

"I am the man who can make Bea happy." Thirdy answered.

"Will you please just go home and sleep? You're drunk, Thirds. Have some rest." Alyssa said calmly.

"Nah. No one's going home until Bea says she loves me." Thirdy answered.

"Come on. I'll call Kief to fetch you." Ly said, holding Thirdy's arm.

"No! You know what, kuya's damn lucky to be your fake boyfriend. He can be with you kahit fake lang. Hahaha. Lucky ass, Kiefer Ravena." Thirdy answered and slapped Alyssa's hand that holds him.

And a slap landed on his face. It was from Dennise. A furious Dennise.

"You don't have to lay your filthy hands on Alyssa. Neither Alyssa nor anyone here. So, if you don't mind, we'll go now, Mr. Ravena. Excuse us." Den said and dragged Alyssa away as Bea and Maddie follows.

Thirdy was left dumbfounded. A hard slap from Dennise Lazaro landed on his cheek. That would be an enough reason to be dumbfounded.

That I'm only up when you're not down.
Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground.
It's like no matter what I do.
Well you drive me crazy half the time;
the other half I'm only trying to let you know that what I feel is true.
And I'm only me
Who I wanna be
Well, I'm only me when I'm with you

They are silently walking to their respective cars when Dennise broke the silence.

"That jerk! He'd really pay for what he did! He has no right to hurt anyone! And he doesn't even know what respect is!" Dennise murmured.

"Babe, he's drunk. Okay? Calm down. Don't stress yourself too much." Alyssa said as she held Dennise's hand and squeezed it.

"But he hurt you! And he hurt Flyfly and Baby besh too. You should've slapped him, instead." Dennise pouted.

And with that, Alyssa kissed her immediately.

"What the hell, ate Ly! We're still here! You're so PDA ah." Bea said as she covered Maddie's eyes.

"Tss. That's the only way to shut her up, Bei. See?" Alyssa smiled and pointed a blushing Dennise.

"But may I remind you, ate. Nasa public place tayo." Bea said.

"They can post whatever they want. I don't care!" Alyssa said, and Dennise stole a quick kiss.

"So much scene tonight." Bea whispered.

"Bei, you can take your hands off my eyes now." Maddie reminded.

"Oh! I'm sorry, Mads. Hehe." Bea smiled.

They continue walking until Alyssa said something that made Bea froze.

"Confess now." Alyssa said and dragged Dennise to her car.

"Bye baby Fly, baby besh. You two take care ah. And Bea, Alyssa's right. Confess now!" Dennise bid before they went.

That left Maddie confused.

"What do they mean, Bei?" She asked Beatriz.

Bea's contemplating whether to tell Maddie the truth, or to remain silent about her feelings for her.

"Eh.. Uhm.. Mads, ano.. Ehh." She stuttered

"Bei, tell it to me na." Maddie insisted.

Bea inhaled.

"Okay. To tell you the truth, I am in love with you, Mads! I love you since we were rookies. I don't know how, why, when, or where. Maybe because you're so pretty, maybe because you're nice, maybe because you're annoying sometimes. I can honestly write a long list of the things I love about you. But even with your just-woke-up face, even when you're moody, even when you take a bath for like eternity, even when you don't notice me in social media when I make papansin, I am still in love with you! I don't know how you make me fall in love with you more but I have no plans on finding the answer because by just seeing you everyday, it already answers my question. I love you because it's you. I love you because you're Madeleine Yrenea Acosta Madayag, who came from Davao to follow her passion in volleyball. I love you because I am in love with you and you make me me. You make me Isabel Beatriz Paras de Leon. Nalalabas ko yung totoong ako pag kasama kita. You saw me cry when I was sad, I was confident to cry nung last finals kasi I am crying on your shoulder. Sayo lang ako umiyak ng ganun. You saw how makulit I am. You saw how papansin I am. You saw me happy, you saw me ecstatic. Lahat yun napapakita ko. Lahat yun natural na nailalabas ko kasi ikaw ang kasama ko. I am only me when I am with you. I love you, Mads." Bea confessed.

Maddie was just standing there. Staring at Bea. You can see no emotion on her face.

Bea started to get nervous. She might get rejected.

"Uhm, Mads. Can you please say something? I don't want to die here because of anticipation. Hehe." Bea awkwardly smile.

"Wait, you only cried that hard with me? Umiyak ka din kaya sa likod ni Kim" Maddie finally asked.

"Sa dinami dami ng sinabi ko, yan lang yung natandaan mo? Well, yeah. May difference yung iyak ko sa likod ni Kim at sa shoulder mo noh! As you saw, Miss Madayag, when I cried at Kim's back, I was showing my face. I was showing how I cried. When I cried on your shoulder, I was covering my face with your shoulder. That was because I cried so hard that time and I was so comfortable to cry with you because I don't know why." Bea explained.

"Ohh. That's why pala." Maddie answered.

"What? Yan lang sasabihin mo? After I confessed my feelings for you for a long time? I'll just get an "ohh"? What the? Can you just say something like you f----"

Yeah. Bea wasn't able to finish her rant. I know y'all know why.

Yes. Maddie pulled her for a kiss. A passionate kiss they both shared.

"You nut! I love you too. I love you since the day you loved me." Maddie smiled.

"Y-you mean?" - Bea

"Yes. The feeling's mutual." - Maddie

"Yes!! So, are we together now?" Bea exclaimed

"I guess so. The three years of waiting was long enough." Maddie answered sweetly.

"Woohhh! I love you, so much!" Bea said.

"And I love you too." Maddie answered.

They shared another kiss.

"Oh, by the way, I'll change my number to 7." Maddie informed.

"Why? Because of your birthday?" Bea asked.

"Partly yes." Maddie smiled.

Bea's confuse.

"Why partly? Is there another reason?" Bea asked.

"Because I am your other half. The half of 14 is 7. You're 14, I'm 7." Maddie said, pinching Bea's cheeks.

"Smart chic. I love it." Bea smiled.

And with that, they'll spend their remaining year/s in Ateneo with happiness.

-----------

Hopia kayo dyan! Hahaha. Bored sa klase kaya natapos ko 'to. Pasensya na sa kasabawan. Hihi

GO ATENEO! ONE BIG FIGHT!

BEADDIE PA RIN!! 😁😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 547 38
Continuation ng love story nina Hanamichi Sakuragi at Kumi Edogawa Maging sila kaya till the end? Ano ang magiging papel ng mga bagong characters...
9K 392 38
Highest rank achieved: #1 "Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak, sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." - Kyth Sandoval All...
1.6M 35.3K 162
A story made for Jedean Gawong Fan❀🌈
34K 343 44
nahulog kana ba sa taong minsan mo ng kinamuhian? this is bea and cait fanfiction story CBship is for friendship not for relationship