little space (discontinued)

By k-poplicious

Jimin is a bratty little and Hoseok happens to find it cute Started:12/29/17 Ended:9/6/21 (discontinued) [ji... More

Characters;
0.1
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1k (skip if you want)
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
Important question (please read)**
2.2
2.3
2.4
15k? + note!
2.5
2.6
Extra chapter(20k special)**
2.7
2.8 (I'm back)
2.9
important note/announcement

0.2

3.6K 169 149
By k-poplicious

So here's another update cuz I know at least one person that actually enjoys my messy writing lol ty btw🖤
hope you enjoy ! :)
-------------------------------------------------------

It's was the next day,Saturday afternoon.
Jimin was peacefully taking his afternoon nap alone because Jungkook had left a couple hours prior to do only he knows what.If we were being honest though, it didn't make a difference that Jungkook was gone during nap time because Jimin always ended up kicking him off the bed or taking up most of the space.

Like said before,Jimin was peacefully taking his nap until...

BAM!

The door was slammed shut,waking up a now grumpy Jimin. Jimin rubbed his eyes in attempt to fully wake up but before he could wake himself up,Jungkook jumped on Jimin making both of them roll of the bed.

"YAH JUNGKOOKIE,YOU BIG DUMMY I WAS SLEEPING!!"

"Calm down Chiminie, GUESS WHAT?!"

"What do you want now you dummy Llama!"

Jimin didn't even let Jungkook start talking when he started walking away towards his toy box to retrieve his new toy cars sehun had let him have the day before.Jungkook being too excited to spill the news,pounced onto Jimin making them land onto the carpeted floor once again.

"YOU BIG DUMMY GET OFF UGLY! JIMINNIE NOT A TOY! THAT HURTS!"

"But Jiminnie not listening to Kookie !!"

Jimin had enough of Jungkook that day already.First he leaves him at home all alone and doesn't tell him we're he goes and now he's tackling the way smalller boy without thinking about how many bones could possibly break.
He was mad so he didn't think twice when he swung his arm up and his hand landing hard on Jungkook's bare arm.

Jungkook yelped before looking at his arm then back up at his Bestfriend with wide teary eyes,his bottom lip quivering harshly.

"JIMINNIE YOU BRAT! YOU ALWAYS SO MEAN TO KOOKIE! I DONT WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND NO MORE!"

Jimin just rolled his eyes and grabbed his cars and began to play. Jungkook huffed and walked out of Jimin's room extremely upset at his friends behavior.Jungkook grabbed his phone and dialed up someone before sitting on the couch with his blanket and pacifier,to wait for them to arrive.

-----(here we go with these skips again,lmao)

Jimin was still playing with his toys cars when he heard a knock on the door.Jimin being the little curios mochi he is ,got up and peeked out of his door to see who had arrived. He wasn't surprised when he saw two unknown males walk in.What did surprise him was how Jungkook greeted them..

"MOMMY...DADDY!"

Jimin's jaw dropped.Jungkook never told him he got not just a daddy but also a mommy!
This made Jimin upset because he wanted to a daddy so bad and Jungkook got both and didn't even bother to inform his best friend.

Jimin puffed his cheeks out and pouted .He wasn't just upset at Jungkook.He was jealous.
Oh how badly he wanted to pinch Jungkook for not telling him and for being so petty and actually calling them over. Jimin was sure he did it to rub it in his face.

Jungkook noticed Jimin staring so he waved Jimin over.Jimin took a couple seconds to think about it but went out anyway.Jimin was star struck.Not only did they look like mommy and daddy material,but they were also extremely beautiful people,in Jimin's opinion.

"So you must be little Jiminnie! Jungkook's told us so much about you.I'm his mommy,Seokjin."

Seokjin just waved and smiled lovingly at Jimin.

Jimin was so shy and he felt so little around the beautiful men,and that wasn't just because they were like a whole foot taller than him.Jimin didn't know why he felt like this,but it was probably because Jungkook's mommy said his heard lot about Jimin from Jungkook and all Jimin ever is ,is mean to Jungkook.

"I'm Namjoon,Jungkook's daddy"

This man was so tall and handsome and he looked so scary and big that,for once, Jimin was scared of someone.He backed away a little and Seokjin caught that.

"Oh no baby ! He won't hurt you! He just looks big and scary but he's a sweet heart I promise!"

Jin opened his arms and gestured for Jimin to come closer and Jimin hesitated but did anyway.He walked closer and once he was about a foot away from Jin ,he looked up at Namjoon who was just staring at him smiling.Jimin ran into Seokjin's arms and Seokjin giggled before picking him up.

Seokjin loved how fluffy and squishy Jimin looked.He pinched Jimin's checks watching how Jimin's face scrunched up.He giggled once more before putting him down.

Jimin didn't hesitate to grab Jungkook's arm and dragging him to his own room to interrogate the younger .

"Why you no tell Jiminnnie you have a Daddy and a Mommy!!"

"Kookie try to! But Jiminnie hit kookie!"

"Well Jiminnie mad! Kookie know Jiminnie wants a  Daddy and kookie just bring his mommy and daddy to rub it in Jimmmine face! That's so mean kookie!"

"Kookie no do that to rub it in Jiminnie face! If Jiminnie want,Kookie can share his mommy and daddy with Jiminnie!"

Jimin thought about Jungkook's suggestion.He really wants a daddy,and if he accepts he'll have not just a daddy but also a mommy! But guess what? Jimin being the attention lover he is,doesn't want to share his daddy.

"Your mommy is so pretty,and your daddy is so handsome......b-but no! I want my own daddy !"

"Don't worry Jiminnie, you will get a daddy soon!"

Jungkook pouts before hugging his friend,who surprisingly accepts the hug.The two little's were oblivious of the fact that Both Namjoon and Seokjin were watching from the door and cooing at the scene.

-----(skip again yuh)

Jimin enjoyed the time he spent with his best friend and his caregivers. Jimin became comfortable with Namjoon after realizing Namjoon is actually a softy who also loves stuffed bears,Jimin was surprised Namjoon wasn't a little.

The 3 Males had been playing for hours when Seokjin put a pause to play time so they could have dinner.The Trio stopped their tickle fights to obey Seokjin,One because Food,Jin's food.Secondly,Because no one disobeys Jin.

Oh boy did Jin have it coming.

It was all as calm as ever when they sat at the table.Jin served everybody and everything was going fine.Jin and Namjoon were giggling and flirting with each other,Jungkook was happily eating his nuggets and mashed potatoes not forgetting his Veggies,While Jimin on the other hand...

Well Jimin decided his pea's were nasty so he tried to find a way to get rid of them.Jimin grabbed his plastic spoon,picked up a pea,and flicked it at Jungkook making it hit his forehead straight on.

"Yes!"

Jimin exclaimed pumping his fist in the air.The caregivers thought nothing of it and kept on with their business,while Jungkook shook it off but soon would regret it.

Jimin once again flicked,not just one ,But a spoon full of pea's in Jungkook's direction making Jungkook upset.

Jungkook picked up a chicken nugget and flung it at Jimin.It hit Jimin's nose making him flinch and glare at the younger across from him.

Jimin wasn't having it.He grabbed mashed potatoes with his hand and threw it at Jungkook,which started a very messy food fight.

Seokjin shot up from his seat and tried to pick Jungkook up who started to squirm around in his Mommy's arms and kept throwing food.

Jimin threw more mashed potatoes but this time it hit Seokjin's face.

Everything went silent.

Not a single movement was made.

Jin turned his gaze towards Jimin ,very slowly, making Jimin feel scared.Jimin didn't know how Jin would react,but he knew it wouldn't be good. Jin was about to go to Jimin but Namjoon was fast enough to sweep the boy into his arms and rush to Jimin's room.

"Jiminnie baby,you can't do things like that! Only bad boys do those things! Come on,let's go bathe you and put you to sleep before Jin comes to kick my ass-I mean let's go bub!"

Jimin just giggled at Namjoon's attempt of hiding the naughty word that slipped out his mouth.

To sum the night up,Jimin was bathed while receiving only a lecture from Seokjin,this time,about where food should go and also about being a good boy, which Jimin only listened to half of because he was too busy playing with bubbles to care.

While Jungkook received 5 spanks and a lecture.

After apologizing,very hesitantly,Jimin went to sleep in his unicorn onesie ,mostly satisfied with his night.

But one thought was still lingering in his mind.

Jimin still really wants a daddy.

------------------------------------------------------

So this sucked pretty bad, but Jimin meeting Jungkook's caregivers sums up to him meeting Hobi later on so bare with me please! (And I just wanted to update)

Anyway thanks to that one person who actually reads and enjoys my bad writing ! But seriously I really do appreciate all the comments,you know who you are;)

But anyway hope you enjoyed!

{not edited}

12/6

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.6K 20
Jimin takes care of a not so loving Yoongi. NOTE!! little space!! it's a mindset. where an adult has a mindset of a child because they are dealing wi...
528K 12.1K 34
In which Yoongi wants to finally reveal his little side to his band members. ______ This book includes: Non-sexual little space Curse words Suicidal...
4.1K 68 7
Namjoon is a highly ethical but equally unorthodox Professor who never crosses a line unless you erase it yourself. And once you do so, Namjoon unlea...
334K 15.1K 42
Jimin lives in his own cotton candy world, how will Min Yoongi feel after finding out his cotton candy prince is a little. ...