unpolished [lams]

By shinyquartz

some lams one shots to warm your heart ¡! the story is unedited ¡! More

Costume Party (1/2)
Verbal Diarrhea
Cute Guy
Sweet
Spanish
Never Did
Costume Party (2/2)
In The Closet
Your Son
My way (1/?)
Lovely
My Way (2/?)
My Way (3/?)
Cravings
Author's Note I
My Way (4/4)
In which everything goes to hell, but then things get better.
Spoiled
1K MARATHON (Your Face (1/?))
1K MARATHON (Your Mind (2/?))
1K MARATHON (You (3/3))
Rainy Dreaming
Lafayette Knows Best
I Love Danci- You.
Santa Left A Second Chance For You
Overwhelming
A Toast To Your Best Friend
I Kissed My Way Out
What About Us, Boy?
Love Is The Benefit
Domestic (1)
Domestic (2)
Domestic (3)
Tiny
Here, You Dropped It
To Him
To Him (Reprise)
You Have A Constellation
Peekaboo
Government Bitches
Author's Note II
Gum, Paper, Notepads
Johndere
Not Friends (Johndere Pt.2)
Sometimes He's Boyish
Forgotten
The Place To Not Be
Author's Note III
Adding Members
About Cars And Tattoos
I Trust This
Wassup Doc
Author's Note IV
Payback
Author's Note V
Not Platonic Enough (1/?)
Not Platonic Enough (2/2)
Alright
Is He Gay Or European? (1/2)
Is He Gay Or European? (2/2)
Perfect Stranger (1st P.O.V)
Perfect Stranger (2nd P.O.V)
Five Senses You Took Away (Along With My Love)
Derroche
Author's Note VII
Making It Up For Your Boyfriend
Author's Note VIII
Kitty Kiss
Chronicles Of An Announced Death
Meet Him Inside
The Best Memory
Author's Note IX (Tag)
Author's Note X
Cycle
Red Red Hair
Cycle (Pt.2)
Cycle (Pt.3)
Double Bar
Morning Quickie
Fun Size Demon
Bake Me An Apology
FedSex
7 Minutes In Hell
Author's Note XIII
Whistle
I'm No Good
Author's Note XIV (IMPORTANT AF)
Babysitting Is (Not) Fun
Slit (Pt.1)
Slit (Pt.2) [READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE]
Night Shift
Final note
hehe.... hi
L I S T EN

New Year, New Fren

1.8K 72 66
By shinyquartz

Alex's P. O. V

10 minutes left.

"Lafayette! Where the fuck are you taking me?!"

The smaller man squealed as his French friend dragged him among the ocean of people in the party.

"Herc it's waiting for us!"

9 minutes left.

They made it to the huge balcony and the curly haired let go of his hand.

"Where is he?" Alex kind of panted as he redid his ponytail.

"He told me he'd be here. Wait, I will be right back, Petit. " He started walking far from Alexander.

"No! Laf, wait!" He tried to reach his hand but the Frenchman was already lost in the multitude.

8 minutes left.

John was standing near the edge of the balcony with his drink still in his hand. His best friend Peggy went to the restroom right when the year was about to end.

Now he was in the middle of a party, alone looking like an idiot. He looked down at his almost empty cup. He should probably refill.

He turned around attempting to walk but he bumped into a body, his cup fell to the ground, shattering.

7 minutes left.

"Oh my goodness! Sorry, I-I wasn't looking, I-I-"

John shook his head, moving himself and the guy he bumped into to a side, far from the glass.

"It's okay, it wasn't a good champagne anyways. " He joked, trying to relax the stranger boy.

Alexander chuckled with a little embarrassment.

"Still, sorry. I was looking for my friend. "

"Left you alone?" He started to establish a conversation, since Peggy apparently had no intentions to come back.

6 minutes left.

"He went to look for his boyfriend, who's also my friend. I lost him a while ago. " Alexander explained.

The cute freckled guy in front of him almost made him forget he was practically by his own in that enormous party.

"Mine went to the ladies room. She's probably coming back next year. " He mocked.

They both chuckled.

5 minutes left.

"So you're also single that you came here with your friends?" John tried to sound casual, but the blush on the small boy in front of him told him otherwise.

He scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment. "Kinda."

"Sorry, didn't mean to be so raw. " He rushed to say with an apologetic look.

"It's okay, I don't mind really. It's just a little sad to be bi and couldn't catch a girl nor a boy to be your New Year's kiss. " He chuckled, shrugging.

"Oh."

4 minutes left.

"Mind to be mine then?" John asked, sliding his hands in his pockets.

Alexander arched an eyebrow, but he could feel the heat in his cheeks and the fast beating of his heart.

"Pardon?"

3 minutes left.

"It's okay if you don't want to, aye?" He chuckled, shrugging. "I was just saying, so we could help one another."

Alexander smiled, nodding. This guy was...interesting.

2 minutes left.

"Sure."

"Great." He smiled.

1 minute left.

"Care to give me your name?"

"Alexander Hamilton, pleasure to meet you. "

40 seconds left.

"John Laurens. And the pleasure it's all mine. "

He grabbed the smaller boy's hand and kissed the back of it. He pulled away still holding his hand, and pulled him to his chest, faces inches away.

Alex grinned.

30 seconds left.

"John! Dude, where the hell are you?!" Peggy was bumping and pushing between the people in the middle of the room, looking for his friend.

20 seconds left.

"I really like that cologne you're using. " John complimented, grinning as he took hold of Alexander's waist.

10 seconds left.

"Alex? Petit ami, where did you go?! " Lafayette was Holding Hercules' hand as they walked through the balcony looking for his small friend.

9

"I really like those freckles you're wearing. " Alex complimented back, gaining a smirk from John.

8

"Can have them if you want. " Alex shook his head, leaning closer to John's face.

7

"They suit you better. " He passed his arms behind Johns neck and the taller man rested his arms in his lower back.

6

"John?!"

5

"Alex?!  Where are you dude?!"

4

"Happy New Year, Alex. "

3

"Happy New Year, John. "

2

"Alexan-"

" Jo-"

1

As the fireworks exploded in the sky and the clock announced 12:00, they both cut the distance between their faces.

Alexander's fingers unconsciously played with John's neck hair as John's hands gripped tightly on the shorter boy's hips. Their mouths played softly, letting out satisfied sighs from each other.

12:01 am, January 1st, 2018.

The pulled apart, both grinning widely.

"Well, happy fucking new year to both of you, boys. "

They turned quickly. John recognized a sassily standing Peggy.

"Indeed, Mon petite amie. "

Alexander looked at the smirking Lafayette and the very surprised Hercules with a slight blush in his face.

Both boys talked at the same time,  as if they combined.

"You left me here!"

**********

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!!!

I hope 2018 brings good things for all of us, because damn how I need dome of those. Sigh.

Well, hope you're safe and that someone gives you some new year good vibes besides the ones that I am happily sending to all of you.

Remember that you're lovely and loved <3

Yours truly,

•Ely•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 232 22
Alex thinks he's nothing but ordinary John could beg to differ He thinks Alex is extraordinary Alex thinks John is the extraordinary one What does...
153K 3.3K 58
character x character character x reader etc yay wooh read it please
172K 7.6K 80
I am no longer taking submissions, so please don't ask. First published June 2, 2015.
26.2K 566 47
Hamilton One Shots for the hungry soul.