The Jock's Crush

By YannaSamuels

(ON HOLD) What happens when you put the normal girl; not really good and not really bad, with super popular... More

The Jock's crush
The Jock's Crush
The Jock's Crush
The Jock's Crush
Football with the jock's
Something about the girl
Meeting in the hall
Might need a cold shower
Smelly perv or sweet hot guy?
The "perfect" plan
Friday night fright
Friday night fright 2
Let the training begin
Game night
Left Stunned and horny
She is so beautiful
Just another hot guy, right?
Why so angry jock?
Stay away
Suprising and heated encounter
Two different stories of a night
The jock was right
Let the day begin
Author Note
Doesn't make sense to like this jock
Shopping and dazed thoughts
Important

The start of the game

3.6K 124 4
By YannaSamuels

Last night was crazy. I couldn't believe that Jason would think it's a good idea to "sneak" as he said which was actually break into my house just to scare me. After I fixed up the few cuts I had given him he left I assume taking Adrian and Anthony home.

" Hey " I heard a voice I could tell from anywhere behind me as I stood at my locker. startled I turned to face Jason.

"Hey" I said very bluntly still peeved with him. It took forever to clean up all that popcorn and they broke a plate.

" I know you're probably still pissed with me but I don't want you to stay mad at me" Jason said sounding almost desperate " I'm really sorry"

Ugh the look on his face was so sincere and I knew I couldn't stay mad.

" We're good I forgive you" I said with a sigh then a small smile appeared on my face and his " I have to admit it was a pretty good prank"

" Yeah and you have a really strong arm" he said with a deep chuckle " So we're good right"

" Yeah" I said with a laugh at his want to make amends with me " But you do know I need to beat you at something"

He laughed " how about we just start fresh as friends"

I laughed sarcastically " no and it won't be a prank because I suck at those"

" You don't want to be friends with me" he asked while dramatically placing a hand over his chest.

I was very hesitant with my answer do I even want to be friends with Jason? Then I think sure why not I love making new friends.

" Yes I will be your friend " once I said those words I saw an overjoyed sparkle in Jason's big brown eyes that I have never seen before. " After I beat you at whatever it is I decide"

" Great how about basketball or do you suck at that too" he suggested with a sly smirk. Here I was thinking we were past the smirk phase.

" I'm pretty sure I'm better than you" I said with my own smirk. Not even realizing that we had walked down to our first period together and I spotted Tiana and Elisa watching Jason and I talk at my desk.

" Let's see about that in a little more fun way" he suggested still smirking with now a mischievous glint in his eye

" And what might you be thinking of " I asked a little know what scratch that very apprehensively

" Strip basketball" he said looking as if he was gauging how I was going to react obviously he noticed how indecisive I was to this " unless you're too scared"

Oh he just had to go there. I know this is childish but I couldn't back down and let him win or think I was scared. So I let my decision slip out.

"Sure " I said like it was the most casual thing ever. He seemed shocked but my answer for a bit but then continued with his smirk.

" Friday night since you're babysitting my brothers again" he asked, I had completely forgot that I was supposed to be babysitting.

"Okay hope you wear enough clothes for your sake" I said with a antagonizing smirk

" I hope you don't for my sake" he said with a wink while walking away to his desk.

Right when he left Tiana and Elisa were at me in a second

" What was that all about" they whisper yelled in unison something they have been doing a lot lately, and I mean the yelling.

" I'm not fully sure yet but I think it should be interesting" I said

~*~ A/N note
I know I have been updating very slowly. I'm sorry I just get really distracted with school being almost over I have a ton of projects to do. I also come on here and read forgetting I even have a story. I'm really sorry about all the grammatical errors and misspelled words I will try to proofread more but most of the time I just write and post. So yeah thanks for reading though and will try to fix my mistakes. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
333K 12.4K 80
Order of Series- book 1- Loathing Logan Book 2- Still In Love With You Book 3- Loving Your Imperfections Book 4- The Best Friend's Deal (...
1M 13.5K 42
Jenny Markings isn't a fool when it comes to love...that was until she discovered she had buried feelings for her brother's best friend, Aaron Shadow...
115K 3.4K 35
They tried to warn her. All he was going to do was break her heart. Well, then let him break it. *** High school. The dreaded part of our lives whe...