Never Have I Ever - An HBomb9...

By xx2oexx

Molly ends up stuck in a game of minecraft Never have I Ever with some new friends. Will one of them stick ou... More

Author note!
Chapter 1 - Never Have I Ever
Chapter 2 - What sould I do!?
Chapter 3 - The Move
Chapter 4 - RUNNER! and important author note.
Chapter 5 - The reveal!!
Chapter 6 - Dirty truth or dare!
Chapter 7 - FINALLY TOGETHER!! (shelby relationship reveled too)
Chapter 8 - Portal guns!
Chapter 9 - First date <3
Chapter 10 - Group Bed wars! (that sounds a little wrong)
Chapter 11 - "I love you"
Chapter 12- UHC
Chapter 13 - Joining the Avenue? Birthday? Sex? (Nothing descriptive)
Chapter 15 - Truth or Dare!?
Chapter 16 - The Boyfriend Tag
Chapter 17 - Meet Up!!
Chapter 18 - "WE'RE ENGAGED!"
Chapter 19 - dRuNk
Chapter 20 - The parents.. DUN DUN DUN
Chapter 21 - Reading Dirty Fanfiction
Chapter 22 - Moving in together!?!
Chapter 23 - I promise
Chapter 24 - Parents pt 2
Chapter 25 - Lizzie and Joels Wedding
Chapter 26 - The Proposal
Chapter 27 - The Wedding

Chapter 14 - FACE REVEAL? PAX?

862 13 13
By xx2oexx

I FUCKING CALLED IT

~Molly's POV~

"So Molly when are you doing a face reveal?" Shelby asks me after I tell her that I'm going to pax with everyone.

"I don't know, I haven't really thought about it yet."  But I really have. I was planning on showing up at the house we're all going to be staying at and pretending to be a fan girl that found where they were staying.

"How about you and Liam? How are you guys doing as a couple?" Shelby asked me.

"Really good actually." I said while blushing thinking of the night before. (They had sex, for those who didn't read last chapter) "How are you and Parker?"

"Well really good. December 22nd (2017) was our 6 month anniversary."

"Aww you guys are so cute!" I say. "I can't wait to meet you all."

"Oh my gosh, I can't wait to meet you."

~~~

"Ok Liam I have a plan."

"Ok Molly what is it?" He says laughing at how serious I sound.

"Ok when we get to the house we're staying at I'm going to prank everyone into thinking I'm a fan girl that found where you guys are staying, and that's going to be my face reveal video."

"Ooo sounds like a great idea." He says.

"And then after that I was thinking we can film a boyfriend tag or something like that to let people know we're dating."

"I like that idea." Liam says kissing me, I smile back into the kiss.

~The day we are leaving for pax~

"Hey guys!" I say looking into a vloging camera I just bought. "Well this is my face reveal! Yay! Um.. ok, today I am going to pax and I'm just going to vlog the journey. You're also going to witness me meeting most of my internet friends for the first time. Ooh I'm so excited.

"Ok I got my suit case and I just gotta get one more thing." I knock on Liam's door to see him answer with all his stuff ready to go.

"Woah what is this thing in my face? A camera? I thought you were supposed to be the mysterious Molly."

"Hey shut up." I say. "Get in the car we're going to pax."

Once we're in the car I explain to the camera, "I moved from the uk to Arizona about three months ago and met H irl and so yeah we're pretty much besties, right H?"

"No you just show up at my house sometimes." Liam says acting for the camera.

"Ok whatever H, drive us to the airport."

~~~

Soon we're at the house all the Avenue members are staying in. "Ok H you have to stay outside the house when I prank everyone." I say while vlogging.

"Aww But I wanna see this all go down."

"You can be the camera man hidden behind a bush or something."

"fine."

I knock on the door and prepare to be a fan girl. Thankfully Graser opens the door so I know I'll get a good reaction from him. I make sure I looked shocked, then say in a different voice, "OMG! OMG! I didn't think I would actually find you. I thought this was a fake address. But no your actually here! MASTER G!"

"Umm Who are you?" Graser says really confused and shocked.

"I'm your biggest fan!" I say like a crazy person.

"Uh What? Um guys come here." I see various people come to the door including Shelby, Will, Parker, Bee, and Andrew. And they all look really confused, perfect.

"OH MY GOD! BEEEE!" I yell hugging her really tight.

"Who leaked the address?" Graser asks the group really frustrated. Everyone just shakes their heads no.

"Oh don't worry guys," I say, "there's more people coming."

"WHAT?!" Shelby yells horrified. "How many?"

"Oh only one don't worry." Then I motion Liam to come out of his hiding spot.

"Wait what?" Will says when he sees Liam.

"Hey guys!" Liam says to the group standing outside the house. "I wanted to introduce you to Molly."

"MY WIFE!" Bee yells running over to me for a real hug this time.

"Hi bee." I say in my normal British accent again. I pull everyone in for a giant group hug, after we pull apart I ask, "So did I get any of you guys?"

"Yea you got me real good." Will admits.

"Ayy that good content tho." I say looking at the camera.

~~~

I turn off the camera and go inside with all my stuff. "Ok grase where am I sleeping for these next two weeks?"

"Well there are 3 rooms with beds big enough for two people. Obviously I get one all to my self, then Parker and Shelby can share one, and I was thinking you and Liam would probably want to share a room." I smirk and look to Liam.

"Ay shut up you." He says looking at me jokingly.

Graser shows us to our room and I set up all my stuff. "Have fun! But not too much fun." Graser smirks.

Liam walks over to me trying to be all sexy and pushes me against the wall to kiss me, I kiss back then I remember there are other people in the house, so I quickly end the kiss. Liam looks disappointed but knows why I stopped.

I grab my camera and go downstairs. "Thanks for watching my face reveal/ vlog/ prank. If you enjoy please leave a like and comment what else you wanna see from me whether it's irl videos or minecraft anyways look out for another video coming tomorrow! Cya!" I say ending the video.

"I want PIZZA!" I hear Graser yell from the kitchen.

"Let's Just order some for dinner tonight then." Will answers.

"I second that." I say as I walk into the kitchen.

"Man I still can't believe we know what you look like now." Will says.

"Yea how long have you been doing YouTube and keeping it a secret?" Graser asks me.

"Umm... I think it was 2 years ago. And I thought this would be a very good time to do it since we will be going to pax and I hope to meet some fans."

"Oh you'll have plenty of them with your 950 thousand subscribers." Will says looking at my channel on his phone.

~~~

I eat pizza and sit in the living room with everyone else, while I edit and upload my video. I also post a recent picture of my face to Instagram and Twitter, then a group Avenue photo to both as well. We spend the rest of the night talking to each other before we all retire to our rooms.

I smile like an idiot when I think about you.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!

I called that Shelby and Parker were dating.

In my story I was either going to have Shelby and Parker or Shelby and Will

Very glad I chose Parker.

Omg so many new people to ship

Ships do come true XD

Also happy belated birthday Will!

Sorry I forgot... O_o

Also Happy Holidays!

It just turned to Christmas Day 7 minuets ago for me so merry Christmas as well!

I love these little after bits where I just ramble on and on, I don't think anyone reads them so I try to keep them short but that never works...

Love ya!

Cya!

-2oe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 10.4K 32
๊’ฑเผ„ in which, val meets a new friend, joint by their similarities and their differences. through one game. ๅฝก ยทหš เผ˜ ๊’ฑ started: 1st feb, 2021 completed:...
126K 3.6K 29
โ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐„๐’ ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„ โ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Technoblade x oc
15.3K 513 23
Just Internet friends. That's all we'll ever be. [Completed]
11K 202 18
On the QSMP Philza chilling with friends untill something happens to change everything and everyones views on him... For story cover: art credit from...