unpolished [lams]

By shinyquartz

some lams one shots to warm your heart ¡! the story is unedited ¡! More

Costume Party (1/2)
Verbal Diarrhea
Cute Guy
Sweet
Spanish
Never Did
Costume Party (2/2)
In The Closet
Your Son
My way (1/?)
Lovely
My Way (2/?)
My Way (3/?)
Cravings
Author's Note I
My Way (4/4)
In which everything goes to hell, but then things get better.
Spoiled
1K MARATHON (Your Face (1/?))
1K MARATHON (Your Mind (2/?))
1K MARATHON (You (3/3))
Rainy Dreaming
Lafayette Knows Best
I Love Danci- You.
Overwhelming
A Toast To Your Best Friend
I Kissed My Way Out
What About Us, Boy?
New Year, New Fren
Love Is The Benefit
Domestic (1)
Domestic (2)
Domestic (3)
Tiny
Here, You Dropped It
To Him
To Him (Reprise)
You Have A Constellation
Peekaboo
Government Bitches
Author's Note II
Gum, Paper, Notepads
Johndere
Not Friends (Johndere Pt.2)
Sometimes He's Boyish
Forgotten
The Place To Not Be
Author's Note III
Adding Members
About Cars And Tattoos
I Trust This
Wassup Doc
Author's Note IV
Payback
Author's Note V
Not Platonic Enough (1/?)
Not Platonic Enough (2/2)
Alright
Is He Gay Or European? (1/2)
Is He Gay Or European? (2/2)
Perfect Stranger (1st P.O.V)
Perfect Stranger (2nd P.O.V)
Five Senses You Took Away (Along With My Love)
Derroche
Author's Note VII
Making It Up For Your Boyfriend
Author's Note VIII
Kitty Kiss
Chronicles Of An Announced Death
Meet Him Inside
The Best Memory
Author's Note IX (Tag)
Author's Note X
Cycle
Red Red Hair
Cycle (Pt.2)
Cycle (Pt.3)
Double Bar
Morning Quickie
Fun Size Demon
Bake Me An Apology
FedSex
7 Minutes In Hell
Author's Note XIII
Whistle
I'm No Good
Author's Note XIV (IMPORTANT AF)
Babysitting Is (Not) Fun
Slit (Pt.1)
Slit (Pt.2) [READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE]
Night Shift
Final note
hehe.... hi
L I S T EN

Santa Left A Second Chance For You

2.3K 71 100
By shinyquartz

But like

I enter wattpad, very calmed and shit, cause like, I got an idea and I want to write,

And then....

...

2

FUCKING

THOUSAND

I LOVE YOU SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO MUUUUUUUUUUCH

AHHHHHHHH OMIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

YOU ARE AWESOME GUYS
THANK YOU SO FRIGGIN MUCH FOR 2K ❤❤❤❤❤

********

Everyone was ready for Christmas in the Revolutionary Set household.

The three was set and lit, the socks where hanging from the chimney, the cookies where already in the oven. There was no place in the whole shared apartment that wasn't beautifully decorated with holiday items.

Including the mistletoe that Peggy Schuyler made sure that everyone at least once got under it.

Alexander, John, Peggy and Lafayette were sitting on the living getting everything ready to watch Christmas movies, until the clocks announced 12 so they can all open their gifts.

Angelica and Eliza were helping Hercules in the kitchen with the cookies and the fruit cake.

It was a tradition for them to open the gifts right in midnight, not in the morning of 25th, so they can all a wake up late and them have lunch somewhere.

The only problem this Christmas was, that there was two people that weren't feeling the spirit.

Alexander and John used to date. Until, a week ago, John decided to get drunk and got laid with some Martha chick. Alexander was furious, even though he didn't knew his boyfriend's state at the moment of the events, he felt disappointed, so he broke up with Laurens.

Now, they knew that the tradition couldn't be broken just because they ended dating, so they decided that they were just going to ignore each other and let everyone enjoy the holidays properly, right ?

Wrong.

Their friends noticed, they already knew, but everyone thought it was going to work, it was obviously not working at all.

The most vivid and recent example of it was, 10 minutes ago when John asked for the remote so he could set up the dvd, Alexander threw it at him carelessly -obviously aiming to hit him- hopefully, John dodged the hard object before it reacted his face.

"Petit, that was rude. " Lafayette would call out.

"His face is rude. " Alex would answer under his breath.

John just breathed deeply, trying to hold back all the blasfemies he wanted to let out. Also a few tears that he's been saving for himself.

When everything was actually and completely ready for movie night, everyone sat in different spots of the large living room.

Hercules sat in one of the individual furnitures, and Lafayette was on his lap, snuggled.

The sisters were the three on the large sofa, John was sat on the floor in front of it, resting his back on Eliza's legs.

Alexander opted to sit on the small rocking chair right next to the sofa.

If things where like they used to be, he would be in the middle of John's legs, letting the other man play with his hair.

The movie started. Peggy always laughed when it comes to the Grinch. Everyone was either watching the movie, eating cookies or kissing -Here and Laf-, but every time they did this, they felt good, like family.

"Liza, can you please hand me the peppermint candy?" Alex signaled from his spot.

"Uh, sure. " She leaned to the bowl of candies, but it was still too far. "Mm, John, can you pass me a peppermint?"

The curly haired looked at Eliza, then at Alex who cocked an eyebrow at him. Suddenly all went silent. John shrugged and turned to the TV.

"He has two legs Betsey, he can reach'em himself. " John's southern accent became thick, just to bother Alexander.

Eliza rolled her eyes and stood up to get the candy. "You guys are unbelievably childish. " Angelica nodded.

"I'm already getting fucking tried. " The darkskinned girl crossed her arms, still watching the movie.

"Well I think you just need to get your facts straight and finish up with some good reconciliation Christmas sex. " Was all Peggy said before she stuffed her mouth with a whole gingerbread cookie.

Alex snorted and stood up. "I need some water. " He walked to the kitchen. Although everybody knew he was just getting away from the situation.

"I hate this. " John sighed.

"Not as much as we hate it. " Hercules finally pulled away from Lafayette. "You guys need to solve your problems before new years, it's already getting tense. I mean, at the start you we're handling it better, but know, Alex nearly wants to kill you. "

"John, why are you guys so aggressive lately? Physically and verbally.  " John turned around to face Eliza.

"Today was going to be our two years anniversary. Remember I asked him out on December 24th? Well, yeah... " He explained, ashamed.

"That is very fucked up, mon ami. "

"Thanks Laf. " John snorted sarcastically.

"Alex is taking too long. " Angelica noticed.

"I'll go. " John managed to stand up. "Please pray for me and hope that he doesn't stab me with the bread knife. "

Peggy laughed. Loud.

John walked to the kitchen and the scene broke his heart. Alex was holding himself by the counter as countless tears were streaming from his eyes.

John closed the kitchen door quietly and walked slowly in Alexander's direction. The smaller knew he was there, he just made like he could not hear him.

"Lex?" He called carefully.

"Leave me alone. I hate you. " The tanned boy turned to him, with puffy eyes and wet cheeks. "Oh god, why? "

"Alexander, please let me explain. " He pleaded, desperation was hidden in his calmed words.

"No. I don't wanna listen, I just want to capable of hating you. " He sobbed. John's heart shattered.

"Why would you want to do that? I- I still love you. "

"Don't, John please don't start with that shit. We both know you don't. "

"Alexander, all I'm asking you is a chance to explain myself, even if I still love you, I know you don't want to get back with me, but please, just let me talk. " John's voice cracked.

"I can't believe I actually am going to let you do this. " Alex mumbled to himself.

"Thank you. "

"Cut the chase. Go straight to the point. " His cold tone made John want to break down in that mere moment.

"I was drunk. "

"No fucking way, John stop, you're not getting away with that crappy excuse, yo-"

"Alexander, I am serious. I was drunk to the top. Martha, " Alex winced at the name "She's a friend from my hometown, I went to the party, we drank too fucking much, and before we knew it, it happened. Peggy can tell you, when she found us, I was repeating your name, only yours, I missed you so much when I was at South Carolina that even when I was drunk as fuck, all I could ever think of was you, Alexander. Also, Martha is as gay as me, or worse. " He finished, taking a deep breath. "I just want to be forgiven. "

"I... " Alexander shook his head. "I really wasn't expecting that. "

"What the hell is that supposed to mean? " John chuckled humorlessly.

"It means that you're stupid, John. Even if you were drunk, you couldn't seem to keep your dick inside your pants. " He crossed his arms.

"All my dick wanted was you. Still does. " He tried to joked, Alex chuckled.

"I really want to hate you. " He sighed. "And I still love you too, but I don't think it's healthy for us to start a relationship again if I can't trust you. "

"You can trust me! I was just depressed and I missed you... That sounded better in my head. " John scratched the back of his neck. "What I mean is, I'm willing to win your trust once again, but you have to promise that you are at least consider taking me back. "

John really couldn't believe how needy he sounded, but he was just so in love, he didn't really care how pathetic he looked, all he wanted was Alexander Hamilton by his side.

"I-I promise. "

John smiled. The most genuine smile he ever showed in a few weeks. Now he wanted to take Alexander, spin him around and kiss the life out of him. But he simply hugged him, a bear hug that Alexander responded with the same strength, resting his head on his chest.

Their friends were sort of surprised when they walked back to the living smiling and sat next to each other. Peggy swore John had blowed Alexander in the kitchen, but she decided to keep silence. So did everyone else.

Apparently, John and Alex had a new year resolution already.

***********

I was going to make this angstier but since it's almost Xmas I had mercy on you.

Happy Holidays everyone

Stay safe, I love you, and thanks again for the 2K ❤

Remember that you are lovely, always <3

  •Ely•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 224 18
Hi everyone this is my first book this will basically just be a oneshots book with smut,fluff and angst and I also do take requests and give me recom...
186K 2.3K 39
just random ass oneshots cause i'm bored lol
49.8K 1.9K 103
I have Lukadrien brain rot so have some oneshots. [BOOK 1/?] [SEMI-EDITED] [ORIGINAL COVER ART]
33.2K 473 24
All In the title! There's gonna be some ships, some various things, and other random shit. I take requests!!! :) Reader milestones 1k 5K 9k Rankings:...