unpolished [lams]

By shinyquartz

some lams one shots to warm your heart ¡! the story is unedited ¡! More

Costume Party (1/2)
Verbal Diarrhea
Cute Guy
Sweet
Spanish
Never Did
Costume Party (2/2)
In The Closet
Your Son
My way (1/?)
Lovely
My Way (2/?)
My Way (3/?)
Cravings
Author's Note I
My Way (4/4)
In which everything goes to hell, but then things get better.
Spoiled
1K MARATHON (Your Face (1/?))
1K MARATHON (Your Mind (2/?))
1K MARATHON (You (3/3))
Rainy Dreaming
Lafayette Knows Best
Santa Left A Second Chance For You
Overwhelming
A Toast To Your Best Friend
I Kissed My Way Out
What About Us, Boy?
New Year, New Fren
Love Is The Benefit
Domestic (1)
Domestic (2)
Domestic (3)
Tiny
Here, You Dropped It
To Him
To Him (Reprise)
You Have A Constellation
Peekaboo
Government Bitches
Author's Note II
Gum, Paper, Notepads
Johndere
Not Friends (Johndere Pt.2)
Sometimes He's Boyish
Forgotten
The Place To Not Be
Author's Note III
Adding Members
About Cars And Tattoos
I Trust This
Wassup Doc
Author's Note IV
Payback
Author's Note V
Not Platonic Enough (1/?)
Not Platonic Enough (2/2)
Alright
Is He Gay Or European? (1/2)
Is He Gay Or European? (2/2)
Perfect Stranger (1st P.O.V)
Perfect Stranger (2nd P.O.V)
Five Senses You Took Away (Along With My Love)
Derroche
Author's Note VII
Making It Up For Your Boyfriend
Author's Note VIII
Kitty Kiss
Chronicles Of An Announced Death
Meet Him Inside
The Best Memory
Author's Note IX (Tag)
Author's Note X
Cycle
Red Red Hair
Cycle (Pt.2)
Cycle (Pt.3)
Double Bar
Morning Quickie
Fun Size Demon
Bake Me An Apology
FedSex
7 Minutes In Hell
Author's Note XIII
Whistle
I'm No Good
Author's Note XIV (IMPORTANT AF)
Babysitting Is (Not) Fun
Slit (Pt.1)
Slit (Pt.2) [READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE]
Night Shift
Final note
hehe.... hi
L I S T EN

I Love Danci- You.

2.4K 75 126
By shinyquartz

THIS ONE IS FOR MY HOMIE AnotherOneReaderEH
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 💕
Aquí está la gaysura que te prometí :3

PS; I just simply love the concept of John learning Spanish and Alex helping him get better with the language and the culture. So, love it or leave it 😂❤

Alex's P. O. V

"LA NEGRA TIENE TUMBAO', Y NO CAMINA DE LAO'!" John screamed to the top of his lungs, entering the dorm.

I looked up at him from my spot in the bed. I've spent the whole day typing an essay and since I had no classes today, I just decided to stay.

"What the hell babe?" I chuckled as he jumped next to me over the bed.

"Quiero un besito.(1)" He stated pouting.

I giggled and pecked his lips, meaning to turn back to working, but he grabbed my collar and pulled me into a deep, passionate kiss.

I gasped for air when he pulled away and hit his shoulder playfully. "Idiot."

"Hello to you too, baby. " He winked and stood up.

"Why were you singing Celia Cruz's song? Who thought you that song? " I moved my laptop to a side and sat straight on the bed, pulling mi hair back and taking my glasses off.

"We were listening to music in spanish class today. " He explained, taking off his shirt and throwing it to the basket.

My breath got stuck in my throat as I lowered my gaze, my face burning hot. I still wasn't used to being around John and his amazing presence without getting embarrassed. Even if we have half a year dating.

"Amazing! " I found my own voice and moved away a little. He layed next to me, resting his head on my lap.

"Yeah. There's this girl, Teresa, she tried to teach me how to dance it. Big fail. " He laughed, grabbing my hand and stroking it.

I chuckled. "Puedo enseñarte, si quieres.(2)  " I suggested, playing with his hair.

"That would be great! Let's go! " He grabbed my hand, shoving me off the bed.

"What? Now? " I stopped him when he opened the door.

"Uh, yeah? C'mon! " He pulled me once more and I grabbed him by the fore arm and stopped him once again.

"Whaaaaaaaat?" He whined, turning to me.

"Babyboy? " I chuckled.

"What, babygirl?" He rolled his eyes.

"You're shirtless. "

"Oh." He blushed. "Hehe, right."

****

We walked through campus until we made it to the arts and culture pavillion. It was relatively late, so we were almost the only people wandering around campus. All classes were done for the day.

"John, do you think it's a good idea to go right now? I mean, we can always come back tomorrow." My suggestion was unashamedly ignored as he opened the door of the dancing room.

"It's okay baby, chill, the art pavilion it's open to students until 10. There's people that stay here to finish their work, so we are for sure, not the only ones in here. " He assured me.

He let go of my hand and turned on the lights. Then he walked to the corner of the room were there was a big amplifier and a laptop.

The room was just like every dancing room. Wooden floor, a bar, a wall covered with a big mirror. The only difference was, that this one was noticeably bigger.

"So, if there's people in here, aren't we going to disturb with the music and stuff? John I really don't wanna get in tro-"

"Alex!" He somehow, came near me again and cupped my face, pushing my cheeks. So now I looked like a fish. "Tranquilizate. Todo está bajo control.(3)" His chuckles worried me, since being "under control" wasn't enough. "Yeah? Chill. Let's dance. I really wanna learn how to do this so I can take you out to discos and stuff and I can show the whole world that my hot Caribbean boyfriend is so good at everything that he could even teach my lameass how to dance. " He joked and pecked my puckered lips.

"Okay." I managed to say, struggling a little.

"Good." He let pulled away and looked at me straight in the eyes.

I blushed and pushed him, playfully. "What?"

"Nothing, it's just...  You're so beautiful. " He sighed and lifted my chin.

"Okay lover boy, what is up with you?" I mocked, crossing my eyes.

He blushed and shook his head. Why was he flustering? That was my job.

"It's nothing. Ne-nevermind. " He stuttered and walked away to the laptop.

I shrugged it off, and took off my jacket. I tied up my hair and stretched my arms a little.

When the same song John was singing earlier started playing, I swear that I could almost feel my brain changing chips.

I started clapping at the same tempo as the song, walking on Johns way, swinging my hips a little. He looked at me, His smile was big enough to lit up the world.

I stood in front of him, then turned around. I looked at him from over my shoulder and grabbed his hand, then placed it on my waist.

"There's no turning back now, babyboy. Hora del show.(4)  " I giggled and pulled him to the middle of the room

"Oh my god... " He mumbled under his breath when I slammed mi hips against his, turning to face him.

"Just follow my lead. " I encouraged, moving gracefully and placing my arm over his shoulder and taking his hand on my other free hand. His other hand was still over my waist.

I helped him up with the basic steps.

"This is easier than I thought. " He joked and then, karma did his work and he almost tripped.

I laughed. "Shut up and raise your arm so you can spin me. " I explained.

He did as told and when I stopped, he pulled me closer, gaining a gasp from my part.

He kissed me quickly and backed away to keep dancing.

His hips were getting the rhythm better as he followed my steps. Next time I spinned, I ended up with my back to his chest. He traveled his hands up and down my body. I giggled, he was trying to be sexy.

The song was almost over and the dancing got a little heated, literally. The sweat in my back was visible when I glanced at the mirror. John's forehead was wet as well.

When Celia Cruz stopped blasting form the speaker I gave the last hip move, we finished as we started, with the difference that now we were tired  as fuck.

John was panting with a smile in his face and I couldn't help but smile too. I breathed out deeply and sat on the floor.

"I haven't danced like that in years! " I exclaimed, redoing my ponytail.

John sat across myself, taking his sweat off with his shirt. For the second time, being shirtless.

"I haven't danced like that, period. " He chuckled.

"I need a shower. " I joked -kinda-. He nodded.

"Mee too. " He stared at me for a moment. "Thanks babygirl. "

I winked at him playfully. "No problem, love. " I reached him and pecked his lips, then sat correctly again.

His eyes were closed and he sighed. "Alexander, I need to tell you something. " He stated. Straight faced.

I wondered if what he wanted to tell me had something to do with his earlier behavior. Before we started dancing, he was lost in thought. I wasn't worried, I was just curious.

"Yes?" I looked at him.

"I don't want to scare you but, uh, I think... I th-think-"

"Breathe." I smiled softly, stroking his arm, trying to confort him.

He took a deep breath and shut his eyes. "Alexander Hamilton, creo que me he enamorado de ti. Te amo.(5)  "

My eyes widened and my heart raced. He loved me? We've been dating for six months but we've been friends for almost three years.

I loved him. Since I started liking him almost two years ago, I knew my crush over him was taking a serious path. Though I never actually thought that he felt the same. Even when we started dating, none of us have told the other 'I love you.' It was always 'take care', 'you're amazing', 'have a wonderful day at class', 'beautiful', 'you're my baby, I care about you'.

I guess that was his way of letting me know he loved me.

"I knew, it was too soon. " I heard his mumbling. I haven't said a word since he talked, I was just shocked. "I'm sorry Alexander, I didn't mean t-"

"I love you too. " His lips were slightly opened with surprise.

"Y-you do? " I nodded.

"I do. " He smiled and before I knew it, we were making out on the floor.

Did any of you ever know about someone whose first time was at a dancing room, or is it just me?

*************
Translations:

1. I want a little kiss.

2. I can teach you if you want to.

3. Calm down, everything is under control.

4. Showtime.

5. Alexander Hamilton, I think I've fallen in love with you. I love you.

So yeeeeeeeeeeah, this b'day gift it's late, but it's here.

I'm too good for you guys, too much fluffy stuff. I need to give you your nice portion of heartbreaking delicious angst.

Hope you enjoyed this, and I know it's kinda difficult since most of you guys don't speak Spanish, but I want you to get something different. I know the subject can get annoying but idkkkkk whateba'

Remember that you are, without exception, loved and lovely. <3

       •Ely•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 1.8K 97
I have Lukadrien brain rot so have some oneshots.
1.8K 129 33
Alexander Hamilton was the new senior along with one other boy, a beautiful one, more stunning than he had ever laid his eyes on. He felt like it was...
11.3K 217 18
Hi everyone this is my first book this will basically just be a oneshots book with smut,fluff and angst and I also do take requests and give me recom...
12K 367 35
For y'all who are like me and want to see out favorite characters love each other. Mostly LAMS but there will be other Gay ships like Mullette and Je...