Lost Memories (Taehyung x Jen...

By Diamond_Fate

HIGHEST RANKING IN FANFICTION - #50 I have retained my memory. But.... Everything is being... Switched...betw... More

Tiny Speech from Me
◆ One ◆
◆ Two ◆
◆ Three ◆
◆ Four ◆
◆ Five ◆
◆ Six ◆
◆ Seven ◆
◆ Eight ◆
◆ Nine ◆
◆ Ten ◆
◆ Eleven ◆
◆ Twelve ◆
◆ Forteen ◆
◆ Fifteen ◆
◆ Sixteen ◆
◆ Seventeen ◆
◆ Eighteen ◆
◆ Nineteen ◆
◆ Twenty ◆
◆ Twenty - One ◆
◆ Twenty - Two ◆
◆ Twenty - Three ◆
◆ Twenty - Four ◆
◆ Twenty - Five ◆
◆ Twenty - Six ◆
◆ Twenty - Seven ◆
◆ Twenty - Eight ◆
◆ Twenty - Nine ◆
◆ Thirty ◆
◆ Thirty - One ◆
◆ Thirty - Two ◆
◆ Thirty - Three ◆
◆ Thirty - Four ◆
◆ Thirty - Five ◆
◆ Thirty - Six ◆
◆ Thirty - Seven ◆
◆ Thirty - Eight ◆
◆ Thirty - Nine ◆
◆ Forty ◆
◆ Forty - One ◆
◆ Forty - Two ◆
◆ Forty - Three ◆
◆ Forty - Four ◆
◆ Forty - Five ◆
◆ Forty - Six ◆
◆ Forty - Seven ◆
◆ Forty- Eight ◆
◆ Forty - Nine ◆
◆ Fifty ◆
◆ Fifty - One ◆
◆ Fifty - Two ◆
◆ Fifty - Three ◆
◆ Fifty - Four ◆
◆ Fifty - Five ◆
◆ Fifty - Six ◆
◆ Fifty - Seven ◆
◆ Fifty - Eight ◆
◆ Fifty - Nine ◆
◆ Sixty ◆
◆ Sixty - One ◆
◆ Sixty - Two ◆
◆ Sixty - Three ◆
◆ Sixty - Four ◆
◆ Sixty - Five ◆
◆ Sixty - Six ◆
◆ Sixty - Seven ◆
Thanksgiving
◆ CHARACTERS ◆
A NEW STORY FOR TAENNIE

◆ Thirteen ◆

2K 62 17
By Diamond_Fate

Two days after we have watched the tragic movie...unexpectedly.

- Taehyung

"Aish, you can't hide everything from me, eonnie!"
          I heard my lady's voice from the practicing room. She's yelling at her member...

I took a glance on behind the ajar door.

"Besides all of these, we have been a whole squad with BTS since our trainee days. What I am saying is, there's a ninety percent possibility that you girls will probably admire the boys. Just like what happen to me and to Taehyung. Also, I have retained my memory already, I can remember how Lisa squealed while Jungkook is dancing on the stage with his individual evaluation..."
          Jennie was dramtic while pointing out her thoughts, but Jisoo slapped her legs that made her stop and shout...

"Aw! Eonnie!"
         Shockily, she reacted and her eyes automatically widened as Jisoo frowned at her.

"Eonnie, ne, there's the possibility that we have admired the boys. But, what's the point of all of our feelings? They are entertained by te others already."
          First thought, I am confused on what Chaeyoung stated.

"What does she mean?"

"Mwo?"
           Jennie frowned and concentrated on Chaeyoung as she was about to answer, but Lisa did first...

"They have debuted first before us, right? They are shopped with other girl groups already, fans will hate us if..."
          Jennie got the thought already and she shook her head in disagreement.

"Fans are actually shipping you and Jungkook, Jisoo eonnie and Jin oppa, as well as Chaey and Jimin. What would fans hate about that? Well, maybe, the fans of the other girl groups will but if you love the person, you gotta fight for it, as long as you know that he loves you the way you loves him."
        Jennie commented, warming her voice, comforting her members.

They are all sitted on the floor, perhaps, done with practicing. And I don't bother stopping from listening to them, I like to know how the other girls like my members too.

I heard Jisoo sighed and I heard a stammed sound of feet...

Probably, someone stood up from the floor.

"The question now is...do they like us?"
          I'm sure, it is Jisoo's voice.

And with that question...
I have confirmed that these girls like the boys...

"If you girls could just know..."

A tiny laugh escaped from my lips from the thought...

But then after that, I left them...
I should give them some privacy, even though I knew their secrets now.

I made my way to our room.
Straight to the bathroom, just to take shower.

While taking a bath...
I remembered...
We have a schedule today, to Jennie's doctor. This is because of her possible hallucinating events these past few days.

"I hope your mind is just tired about thinking too much.

I wish to the God that I don't like you to get sick again."

She saw Eun Woo at the movie theatre.
She haven't said anything...
But I hesrd her clearly...

"Eun..."

That first syllable...
I already know who it is.

But him, coming back isn't bothering me.
What's bothering me is...

"Why is Jennie so afraid?
She was so nervous that she need to sit at the small stairs in the movie theatre.

She seemed to be afraid of Eun Woo now...or is she afraid that she's going crazy now? Cause she's hallucinating.

Jennie being afraid at Eun Woo...
I won't believe that."

I stated in mind...
I really don't believe that she's afraid of Eun Woo. She's the one who's telling at the first place that he would sla Eun Woo'sface if she have the chance to see him.

"But what happened?"

After having those thoughts, I took the towel and wrapped it o my waist.

"Great. I forgot my clothes."

I let out a low sigh as I remembered that I haven't gotten my clothes yet.

I went out of the bathroom and as I did, I found Jennie eating...yet, she halted as she saw me.

Her eyes explored me from my head until at the part where I'm wearing only a towel...

My lips automatically smirked as I she avoided to look at me and went to her desk to sit and to turn on her phone.

As she sat down on the chair and staring at her phone...

My eyes noticed that she's wearing my shirt...my black shirt, and her black tight shorts, also, she's wearing black socks. She's so carefree yet she's still sexy and...

"Jennie. You're driving me crazy again."

My eyes landed on her legs but went up to her face. The shape of her face...is just so sexy.

While I was watching her...

She stood from the seat and I have the sudden urge to grab her.

She was about to go out but I pulled her before she could have reach the door knob.

She almost slipped as I pulled her but I supported her immediately on her waist, and kissed her softly. And as she stood properly, my hand travelled from her waist up to the back of her neck.

I caressed the hair on her nape.

And I can feel that she's not touching me.
So, I pulled myself from the kiss.

She took a step back...
And she looked at me blanked.

My forehead creases on her reaction.
I pulled her just enough to lean her on the door.

I locked the door behind her but I didn't remove my eyes on her.

"You're driving me crazy, Jennie Kim. You're always pulling me towards you. I'm trying to stop myself from doing anything but you're not cooperating..."
           I explored her body that is covered with clothes...

"My shirt looks good on you, my lady..."
           I added and my eyes went up to her eyes and stared at her romantically.

She's still blankly reacting.

"Let me entertain you, may I?"
            I want to hear from her that she wants it also...

She didn't gave me a respond...
I kissed her and she responded by kissing me back...

"Though, I alrrady have you...I still have this urge of wanting you...

You're something that pulls me closer and closer."

My hand squeezed her waist that made her pulled for a second from the deep kiss to let out a single gasp from her lips.

I kissed her again...
My hands are massaging her waist...
I...I want her bad this afternoon.

I, unintentionally pushed her forcefully on the door.

"A-Tae."
            She let out a weak gasp and called my name.

I pulled her to my body and lifted her...
I kissed her again and brought her to her bed.

I tucked the both of us under the blanket.
Warm...but she's warmer.

My hands travelled from her neck to her waist. I hovered over her and leaned my body towards her.

I caressed her right ear and I started licking her neck.

Just with that, her arms travelled from my back to my neck. She played with my hair on the back of my neck and I can hear soft gasp of air she's releasing from her sweet lips.

Then, I brought down my lips to her collar bone. My hands slowly lifted the shirt she's wearing...I kissed her tummy and I held her arms, slowly caressing it.

She arched her back to the soft and warm matress of the bed.

I lifted her shirt upper and upper until I had to undress her. She's wearing a black brassiere.

I went up and kissed her lips softly, I pecked tiny kisses until I have unclasped her brassiere. She removed it while I'm kissing her neck once again.

The room is getting warmer and warmer...

I kissed whatever she had...
I playfully licked her neck while massaging her body.

And then, I placed warm kisses from her chest down to ber tummy and as I reached her tight shorts, I spread her legs a bit wide so I can position myself.

I started kissing her legs while removing her tight black shorts.

She's so warm.

And as she was fully undressed, I went up again and kissed herron the lips.

But then, she pulled and whispered...

"You're unfair, Tae. Why am I undressed already?"
           I looked at her as she sarcastically asked. I smiled and answered...

"Well, it's not unfair, my lady. I'm honestly ot wearing anything but this towel only."
          Then, she giggled a bit and I kissed her again.

I felt her arms travelling down to waist...
And as it reaches the limit, she removed my towel and I can say that she threw it on the floor.

I wrapped her legs on my waist and....

"She's my home, isn't she?"

"She makes me feel comfortable everytime.
there will be no seconds that I felt uncomfortable with her."

"I wish to be like this everyday...
everynight...

Forever...
Until eternity."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 4.2K 34
For Lisa, being a single mom was the greatest thing in the whole universe and she could not ask anything other than for her daughter to grow up healt...
286K 8K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...
240K 9.6K 41
Its not that easy to be okay when you know that your perfectly not I can't love because i choose not to I dont want to be hurt again....but i want...
98.8K 2.3K 16
which is the 7 boys left the 4 girls forever but after they left the girl,they had an accident because of the boys but they will meet again and can...