Forbidden Fruit

Od MUVAmajesty

Student Lauren finds herself struggling as she begins a new year. Can a new woman, professor Normani Kordei a... Více

prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34

Chapter 22

1.5K 58 38
Od MUVAmajesty

LAUREN POV

Okay, so that was incredibly hot. Normani throwing out her jealous vibes has gotten me totally riled up, and right now, I want her more than I've ever wanted anything in my life. She just...she makes me feel everything and nothing all at once. She is there, but when she isn't touching me, I miss her. She could be laid next to me and I'd still feel alone. I can't quite describe the way she sets me off, but she is doing all the right things right now, and I feel like I can barely breathe. I feel kinda bad for the club situation, but I'd be lying if I said I'd never do it again. I totally would. Look at the reaction I've received for it. HOT!

I know she is trying to get me back, but it won't work. I won't give in to her. If she wants to tease and play around, that is fine by me. Two can play this game, and I know that she will crumble before me. I have that kind of confidence.

Strolling through the door to our hotel, I slip off my heels and place my purse down. I know tonight is going to be hot, but I'm not giving in. I refuse to. Glancing over my shoulder, I find my girl slipping off her own heels. "Leave them on," I state.

"Um, which?" She furrows her brow.

"The heels." Leaving our conversation at that, I move further into the room and head into the bathroom.

"Uh, where are you going?" She asks as she approaches me.

"To change." I shrug.

"Oh, I don't think so." Her  curls shaking, she laughs and drags me out of the bathroom. Her brown eyes darkening, she guides me towards the bed and smirks. "You want the heels leaving on?"

"Y-Yeah." I stutter.

"Then you do as I say." Oh god. Tonight I may die. Giving her a nod, I narrow my eyes and try to figure out what she has planned. Nothing. No emotion. No hint of anything that is to come. "Play nice, Lauren, and I'll give you exactly what you want."

Shit! She gets sexier by the day. Her fingers toying with the hem of my dress, I shiver as she grazes the skin of my thigh. "Normani." I'm already giving in. It's those freaking eyes.

"Quiet, Lauren." My dress slipping over my body and gently being pulled over my head, I feel the cool air hit my skin. "Mm." She groans and attaches her lips to my neck. I can feel the want and the need radiating from her, but I don't say anything. If this is what she wants, then she can totally have it. I can live with being the loser in this game. Her lips on my skin are enough to almost send me over the edge. Stood in nothing but my bra, I've never felt so exposed, yet so aroused all at the same time. "You're beautiful." Kissing her way down my neck, she reaches my collarbone and gently bites down. "But I don't appreciate you allowing other people to put their hands on you."

"I'm sorry." I whimper as she runs her silky smooth hands up my sides.

Unclasping my bra, it falls from my shoulders and I know that this isn't going to be easy. There is no way I'm just getting what I want tonight. "No, you're not." She shakes her head. Taking my nipple between her finger and thumb, I hiss a 'yes' in pleasure as she tugs and pinches it between her fingers. "You wouldn't have done it if you didn't like it."

"I-I." Cut off by her teeth on my neck, I take a sharp breath and I know that she is claiming me. I don't care. She can claim me all day long. Mark me. Make me hers. All day, every day.

"You what?" She pulls back and her eyes have never looked so dark.

"I only want you." I moan as she grips my ass and pulls me in closer. Her own hips pushing into mine, she knows what she is doing to me. She knows that I want her more than anything right now, but she isn't giving in.

"Liar." She scoffs as she drags her nails up my naked back. "You think it's okay for other women to touch you? You're supposed to be mine."

"I-I am." I sigh. She's giving me NOTHING right now. It's killing me.

"Do you really think that she could have made you feel this way tonight?" Dropping her hand, she runs her fingers through my soaked folds and my knees are ready to give way. "Do you think she could make you this wet?"

"N-No." I groan. Her hand disappearing from between my thighs, I find myself begging for her. "Normani, please."

"Please what?" She raises an eyebrow and continues to watch me writhe in front of her.

"Please touch me."

"When she has had her hands all over you? I don't think so." She laughs and moves away from me. I swear my arousal is dripping down my thighs, and I can't take it. Watching her move into the bathroom, I have no words. She is playing it good tonight, and if I didn't know her all that well, I'd say I wasn't getting any tonight...but I can see that glint in her eye. That look that tells me she wants me. Persevere, Jauregui. It will all come good in the end.

I can't move. I'm so close to falling over the edge, and I want Normani to be the one who takes me there. Not myself. I swear if I move, I'm gone. Hearing the water turn off in the bathroom, I hold my breath. Her rejoining me in the bedroom, I close the distance between us. My fingers reaching for the hem of her shirt, I rip it from her body before she has time to protest. Her exposed chest and stomach sending my head spinning, I pull her hips closer to me and slip my thigh between her own. "Normani, you are the only one for me. I love you."

"Sure you do." Removing my hands from her body, she pushes me back towards the bed and throws me down. Okay, so jealous Normani is coming out so much more. This is too fucking hot! "Don't touch me, Lauren Michelle." The use of my full name tells me that she is only playing, but she is so in control right now, I can't decide whether I want her to continue or whether I just want her inside me this second.

"Please let me touch you," I beg. I know she loves it when I beg, and I can't help myself. I want to give this woman everything and anything that she wants. "Please, baby?"

"Don't." She raises her hand and moves onto the bed. Her body hovering over me, I can feel the heat radiating from her own center. I know she wants this too, but she is too stubborn to back down. "You'll get it when I say."

"Y-You kept the heels on." I smile.

"So?" She scoffs.

"So, it's fucking hot!" I state as I pull her down on top of me. Reminding me of the conversation I had with Ally, I wonder if Normani will indeed be taking me with those hot black heels on. Too much for my heart to take. "I need you."

"Who does this body belong to?" She raises an eyebrow. My hesitation causes her to drop her mouth further down and take my nipple into her mouth. Tugging and sucking it between her teeth, I could come right now, but she isn't giving me enough. She is dragging this out and no matter what she does, it isn't enough to tip me over the edge. "Who, Lauren?"

"Y-You." I moan as she runs her tongue down between my breasts. Circling my naval, she gently nips at my skin before parting my lips and blowing on my clit. "Oh, fuck!" I cry. Her mouth disappearing again, she grazes her teeth against the skin of my inner thigh, and I swear I'm about to blow any minute now. "Normani, baby, please?"

"This is all mine, Lauren." Running her index finger down the length of my center, I arch my back and take in her touch. I'll take anything right now. "All. Fucking. Mine." Oh god, her cursing is hot. My eyes rolling to the back of my head, I bite down on my bottom lip and gasp as she slips a single finger into my entrance. Pulling out, she glances up at me and raises an eyebrow. "Right?"

"God, yes. All yours, Normani. All of me." I pant out. I'm so close right now and I need her more than ever. "I'm sorry."

Two fingers slamming into me, I grip onto the crisp white sheets below me and cry out in pleasure. Sex has never felt so good. She has never felt so good. I've never felt so good. "Fuck, yes! Don't stop."

Her lips brushing over my clit, she places light kisses against my throbbing bundle of nerves before taking my right leg and resting it on her shoulder. "I love you. Don't make me do that again."

"N-Never. Jesus, yeah!" My entire being igniting, I would quite happily marry this woman right now. I would give her anything she wants. "Baby." Dropping my leg and pulling her up towards me, I feel nothing but total love for this woman. "I want you up here with me."

Smiling, she gives me a slight nod before thrusting deep inside me. "I love you." Dropping light kisses against my chest, I know the games are over. My walls instantly clenching around her fingers, she has built me up so much that I'm barely holding on right now.

"Yes, Normani. Oh god, I love you...YES! Fuck!" My body defying me, I allow it to take over. I don't care that I've lasted nothing more than seconds. The woman above me has just teased me to almost death, so I'll take what I can get right now. That hot ache in my stomach rising, one fist clenches in the sheets while the other wraps around her hair. "N-n-Normani, oh shit, yes.....Normani!" I'm done. I'm dead. I don't care. She does everything to me.

I can feel her chest heaving above me and it's the hottest thing ever. "Lauren, you have no idea how freaking hot you are." Gasping for breath, she settles her body down on top of me, and I've never felt so in love. She gives me a reason to breathe, and that is all I will ever need. All the money in the world couldn't give me this. I could lose everything tomorrow and I'd still be content and happy. It's all or nothing with this woman, and I know...in my heart...and my soul...that this, she is absolutely everything.

"Baby, you have far too many clothes on." I laugh as I come down from my high. I can see that she is totally spent, but I'm about to give her the time of her life. No jealousy, no hurt, no anger...just pure love.
....

Waking up in Normani's arms, I check the clock and find that it is only 4 am. I'm desperate for a glass of water, but she looks too comfortable to wake. My bladder also screaming for relief, I figure it's best to sneak out of bed now rather than in a couple of hours when I can barely walk because of the need to pee. Slowly removing my arm from around her waist, I sit up and slide out of the bed. She grumbles but I sit still enough to not wake her.

Going about my business in the bathroom, I quietly enter the bedroom again grab a bottle of water. Sipping on it, I glance down and find the most beautiful sight in the world. My amazingly gorgeous girlfriend in nothing but a sheet pulled up to her waist. I love her so much that it hurts. It's actually painful to love her. How is that possible?

"Lauren, come back to bed." She mumbles and I slip back under the covers. Her arm protectively wrapping back around me, I've never felt so loved or happy in my life.

"I'm here," I whisper as I pull her in as close as physically possible. "I'll always be here, with you."

Her eyes shooting open, she gives me a look and I smile back at her. "I'm sorry about tonight. I just wanted you to dance with me."

"I know." She smiles back and I know all is forgiven. "I was playing with you. Kinda hot, though, huh?"

"Very very hot." I laugh and snuggle into her chest. "You know I love you, right?"

"I do." She gives me a nod. "I hated that tonight. The way she had her hands all over you. It just, I hated it."

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again." I run my fingers up her arm and graze my thumb across her cheek. "You should dance with me more often."

"Mm, I plan to." Giving me a dimpled smile as she leans into my touch and wraps her arm around me. Pushed onto my back, Normani settles her body on top of me and I groan as our centers connect. "Maybe I should have tied you up."

Her eyes narrowing as she focuses on me, I close my own eyes and take in a breath. "T-Tie me up?"

"Mmhmm." She moans as she runs her tongue up my neck. "That would have been incredibly hot."

"Y-Yeah." I pant as she sucks on the spot below my ear.

"Just a shame it won't ever happen, huh?"

"W-Why?" I furrow my brow and she flashes her dimples.

"Oh, because you only get tied up when you are bad, Lauren." Her lips crushing into mine, I feel the air leave my body. "And what happened tonight will never happen again, right?"

Saying nothing, I smile as she pulls back. Time for my own games... again. Shrugging, I stare at Normani and I can see her mind is in overdrive. "Right?" Her tone a little harsh, I bite down on my lip and smirk.

"Dunno." I sigh.

"Going back on your word? I thought you didn't do that?" I can see the playfulness return to her gorgeous brown eyes and it only makes me want her all over again.

"I only go back on my word when it doesn't benefit me."

"Oh, and having some strangers hands all over your body, my body, is a benefit to you?" She raises her eyebrow and I know that we are about to start this whole thing again.

"Maybe." I shrug and she rolls off of me. Shit, where is she going?

Watching her pace the floor in front of the bed, I try to gauge her reaction but she hides things so well. "Normani?"

"What?" Her head shooting up and her eyes meeting mine, I can see that she is trying to stay away from me. Sitting up and resting against the headboard, I spread my legs and watch as her whole behaviour changes. Her eyes rolling and her chest heaving, I know she is about to crack.

"Come back to bed." I give her a look before moving my hand further down my body. "Please?" Raising an eyebrow, her mouth has fallen open and she is just waiting for it. She is waiting for me to touch myself. Giving her what she wants, I slip my hand down the inside of my thigh and tilt my head back. A low moan falling from my lips, she licks her own and I can hear her heavy breathing.

"I-I, Uh, I'll be right back." She stutters as she moves into the bathroom. Returning to me seconds later, I watch her approach the bed and climb up in between my legs. My fingers still working my center, she closes her eyes as she settles back on her knees. "Lauren, I... oh God."

"Something wrong, Professor Hamilton?" I smile. Her eyes fixed on the movements in between my legs, she shifts slightly and I know that she is desperate to touch me.

Her behaviour changing, she shrugs and brings the belt of her silk robe in between us. "No, nothing is wrong." She says like she doesn't have a care in the world. "Nothing at all." Giving me her own devilish smirk, she allows the silk belt to graze my center and I force my hips up. "Give me your hands, Lauren."

Oh, God. She's actually going to do this. So. Fucking. Hot. Placing my hands out in front of me, she ties the silk around and brings them above my head. I'm in an almost sitting position, and I feel more exposed than I did before. "W-What are you doing?" I breathe out barely above a whisper.

"Showing you who's boss."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

29K 1.4K 21
Lauren's life has never been easy. Growing up with an alcoholic mother and a drug addict as a step father she had to learn how to be tough, even thou...
167K 4.4K 38
Dallas Sage just wanted a normal life. However her past held her back as she bottled everything up. Will the girls be able to get Dallas to open up o...
171K 6K 34
First, you're 18 and in love. You're at the peak of your youth and everything you've ever dreamed of is possible. Then, you're as good as homeless...
29.4K 962 21
camila goes home for break from tour and meets a new family friend +short story