❝ bad things ❞ .jjk

By boorachaii

A story in which a criminal and a police officer falls in love with each other. More

b a d . t h i n g s
one: lovesick
two: smack
three: bring her home
four: nicknames
five: nasty job
six: crime scene
seven: brother
eight: thief
nine: burn
ten: jjajjangmyeon
eleven: man period
twelve: new recruit
thirteen: Jimin's birthday party
fourteen: drunk confession
fifteen: new request
sixteen: shoot
seventeen: café
eighteen: boxing
nineteen: really
twenty: night attack
twenty-one: goodbye
twenty-two: finding Jungkook
twenty-three: trust
twenty-four: busted
twenty-five: meeting
twenty-six: abduct
twenty-seven: get her
twenty-eight: go away
twenty-nine: just leave
thirty: memories

EPILOGUE

553 17 19
By boorachaii

Jungkook's eyes opened, and he found himself in a white room, laying on a white bed. He slowly brought up his right hand, and he found an IV drop attached on his hand. His throat felt dry, and he felt his lips chapped.

He cannot recognize anything. He didn't remember what happened to him, why did he wake up in a hospital room, or even his identity.

Jungkook looked at the person who is sleeping near his bed; A girl that has a jaw-length short hair with a fair skin. She is familiar to him, but he cannot remember why. Next to the girl is a brown-haired symmetrical-faced boy sleeping on the girl's shoulder. Both of them are familiar to Jungkook, but it just frustrates him that he doesn't even know their names.

When the girl moved her head, her eyes opened a bit, and then she found that her brother is finally awake.

Cheonkook's eyes widened as she jumped from her seat, accidentally waking Taehyung up. “Jungkook! You're finally awake!” she said happily as she pulled her brother into a tight hug. Jungkook's face was painted in confusion, “Jungkook? Is that who I am?”

His sister's smile melted as she pulled away from the hug to look at Jungkook, “You... You don't remember who you are?” “You don't remember us?” Taehyung asked the younger, and he just shook his head, “You are familiar to me, but I cannot remember your names.”

Taehyung and Cheonkook looked at each other for a moment, and the both of them sighed at the same time. Cheonkook grabbed her brother's hands, “You are Jeon Jungkook. You are seventeen years old. You were unconscious for ten months because you got hit by a car downtown at night. I am Jeon Cheonkook, your older sister. We're half siblings actually, but whatever. We're still family, right?  My mom died so I moved in your house. Our dad and your mom are on a business trip at the moment, but I will inform them that you finally woke up.”

“And this, ”Cheonkook looked at Taehyung who is standing beside her, “Is Taehyung. He's your best friend, and a friend of mine.”

Taehyung coughed, nudging at Cheonkook, “I'm your boyfr-”“shut up.” Cheonkook smiled, “Anyway, I thought you didn't recognize me because I cut my hair short.” she laughed, flicking her hair a bit, “It was too long back then.”

Jungkook just pursed his lips and nodded, “...oh,” he managed to say. Hazy memories clouded his brain, and that frustrated him even more.

When the doctor checked on his condition, the doctor confirmed that Jungkook had amnesia, which was caused by the severe impact from the accident. Good thing that he still managed to survive and was able to wake up after ten months. But there was a complication in his body after Jungkook woke up;

He cannot walk.

Some bones and tissues in his legs were damaged by the accident, and the doctor said that the chances of Jungkook's recovery is very slim.

After his check ups are all done, he can finally be discharged from the hospital. But for now, he has to be pushed around on a wheelchair if he wants to move around since he'll be staying in the hospital for a few more months.

Of course, that frustrated Jungkook even more, he wished that he should've just died and not wake up to this harsh reality.

Cheonkook and Taehyung are always checking on him, though. Sometimes, Jungkook's old friends visits him to check on how he's doing. At fist, he wasn't able to remember them, but they introduced themselves again, so Jungkook will get to know them again.

Seokjin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin.

Those are his friends that visits him in the hospital whenever Cheonkook and Taehyung aren't around.

But one day, as no one was there with Jungkook in his hospital room, he got tired of just watching television or just sleeping on the bed.

Since no one was around, this is a nice opportunity to end his misery and being a huge burden to his friends and family.

Jungkook slowly lifted himself out of the bed and sat on his wheelchair. He finally got rid of the IV drop attached on his hand, so him transferring his body from the bed to the wheelchair is hassle free.

He wheeled himself out of his room, and to the hospital's corridor where there were old people getting wheeled by nurses, sick children holding stuffed animals while their parents are carrying them, nurses rushing towards rooms because of emergency, and some visitors of the patients carrying gifts, flowers, and  "Get well soon" cards.

Jungkook was bitter. He knows that he'll never be "well" soon. He cannot even walk. He took a tight grip on both wheels of his wheelchair, as he saw a staircase at the end of the corridor.

If he could just rush towards that staircase and end his life...

He immediately wheeled himself in a really fast speed, as he was only focusing on throwing himself off the stairs.

But before he even reached near the stairs, someone stood in front of him, blocking his way. Jungkook held on the wheels of the chairs tightly, stopping the wheelchair from hitting the person.

He just stared at the hand in front of him, motioning him to stop. “Is it really worth it?” he heard a voice of a girl ask him, “Think about those people who showed their efforts on you. Even though you are deprived from walking, does that hinder you from living a happy life?”

Jungkook stared at the girl in front of him. She's about his age--- seventeen years old or younger. She had a dark brown hair tied up into a ponytail, and on her other hand, she was holding her IV drop. Her hand gesture switched into a hand that offers a handshake, “I think you need a friend. I am Moon Haru, what's your name?” Jungkook just blinked once, as he shook the girl's hand,

“J-Jungkook.”

Haru smiled, “Well Mr. Jungkook, from now on, don't try to throw yourself down the stairs, okay? You'll just break your bones even more. You'll not die.. Well, unless if your head had such a huge impact on the ground and it killed you.”

She laughed, and Jungkook didn't know why, but it made his heart skip a few beats as he felt his face warm.

Jungkook was sitting on the bench outside the hospital, listening to IU's music with his earphones on.

Someone sat beside him and snatched an earbud from his ear and placed it on hers, “Oh, you're a fan of IU too?” Haru asked cheerfully, and Jungkook just nodded shyly.

Haru held up her hand to Jungkook for a hi-five, “I am too!” Jungkook hi-fived Haru with a slight smile on his face.

"I like it I’m twenty five~" Haru sang with the music as she was closing her eyes and rocking her eyes. Jungkook just stred at her, smiling.

"nal miwohaneun geo ara, I got this, I’m truly fine~" Jungkook sang with her as they were swinging their feet while sitting on the bench.

Jungkook noticed a crowd gathering at a place just a few meters from where they're sitting.

There was a girl playing the guitar while singing on the microphone. Jungkook removed his earphone and just looked at the girl. The song that he's singing is familiar to him.

“You know, my mom used to sing that song to me.”Haru commented, looking at the girl performing, “I don't know what that song is called, but it is about a friend whom you left because you don't want that friend to get hurt by your actions.”

Jungkook looked at Haru for a second, and then at the girl.

"If I do bad things, would you still feel the same?"

"Of course"

That scene flashed in Jungkook's head for a moment, and that confused him, since he cannot remember anything.

The doctor looked at the papers with wide eyes and a smile on his face, “This is a miracle!” he says, looking at Jungkook, “Your legs have healed completely in a span of three months!”

Cheonkook hugged her brother tightly, “I'm so happy!” she exclaimed, as Jungkook just laughed, “Me too...” he stood up from his bed without a problem. “You are discharged from the hospital now.”the doctor smiled as he left the room.

I need to say goodbye to Haru before I leave, Jungkook thought. He found a bunch of baby's breath flowers near the table so he got it, “I'll just visit a friend.” Jungkook says, and Cheonkook nodded, “Be back soon, alright?” “Got it.” Jungkook grinned as he rushed out of his room and went towards Haru's room.
Haru will like this, He thought to himself, as he was smiling while walking towards the room of his friend.

When he opened the door of the room and went inside, he found no one. The room was empty.

Jungkook stood there for a few minutes, confused on why Haru isn't present in her room. This is her room, right?

Soon enough, a nurse saw Jungkook inside the empty room. “Are you looking for patient Moon Haru?” she asked, which made Jungkook look at the nurse and nod his head. The nurse just pursed her lips, “I'm sorry, but she already left.”

The nurse continued to walk, leaving Jungkook dumbfounded. He dropped the flowers on the ground, as tears are attempting to fall from his eyes.

A year had passed, and Jungkook went to live a normal live as a grade 12 student. He hasn't heard anything from Haru, but he still remembers her very well even though they just got to know each other for three months last year.

The thought of Haru made Jungkook a bit sad, but he shrugged it off and entered the classroom as he sat on his seat, just in time when the bell rang.

Students settled on their seats before the homeroom teacher arrived along with a very familiar-looking girl wearing a school uniform. Jungkook's eyes widened as he shifted on his seat.

The girl just looked around the room with a small smile on her face. Her eyes went past Jungkook as if he's just a stranger to her.

“Everyone, we have a new student.”The homeroom teacher announced. The girl bowed, “I am Moon Haru, nice to meet you all.”

Some guys are murmuring to each other, saying how pretty the transfer student was and all of that, but Jungkook was confused why does Haru not recognize him.

“Sit beside Jeon Jungkook.” the teacher said, and groans from half of the girls' in the classroom was heard. The teacher motioned at Jungkook, who is pale at the moment, and Haru just went to sit beside him.

There was an awkward atmosphere between them.

“Haru..”Jungkook finally took the courage to speak up. Haru looked at Jungkook,“Hm?”

“Do you remember me?”He asked, and Haru's eyebrow raised, “I don't.”

Jungkook felt broken, "...oh.”

“I'm sorry, I had a brain tumor a year ago, so when I got that tumor removed, I forgot all of my memories... That's why I can't remember you.”Haru says, as she reached out her hand for a handshake, “But if we were good friends back then, we can still be good friends now, Jungkook.”

Jungkook received the handshake, “Yeah, I'm good with that.” he smiled, which made Haru smile too,

“Let's be friends again, then.”

<<END•OF•STORY>>

________________________________

I liked writing the epilogue lol

So... Yeah, that's it. yes, another plot twist because duh I'm booratchaii and I'm a sucker for plot twists HAHAHAH anyway thanks for reading! (Another ff coming right up tomorrow or maybe next week.. what should I upload first? Seokjin ff or Namjoon ff? or just both?😂)

Again, thanks for the time for reading this story and I really appreciate comments on how you think abt this story (CRITICS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED)

Thanks!

Ooooo I'll do a shoutout on spookytaeyong since u were reading and supporting this book (and my other books) until the end ❤❤ and also those other readers that reads this, THANK YOUUUUU!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 2.1K 30
A Police officer × Purrrlarcenists Leader Love story. This story includes -Fluff&comedy -Top Jungkook -Bottom Jimin -Short story
68.6K 2.4K 49
A story of a girl and seven boys becoming a bestfriend. - family love - friend love
145K 4.2K 28
( it's cute ,fluff and a little bit sad but you will enjoy , it's happy ending )when the ruthless mafia of Asia is forced to marry you , And he came...
412K 9.2K 57
a very fluffy story about how you and jungkook fall in love