Caffery (The Drug Lord's Wife...

Od awesomegal15

Twenty-four-year-old Jennifer Faust is fresh out of college and excited to start living her life. She has it... Více

Well it is Missouri...
The First Chance You Get...
Money Problems
Thank God for YouTube Tutorials
Caffery
Interview
Taken
Seriously Now You're Going to Try and Be a Gentleman
Main House
Run
Give Me Sanctuary
Well, Well, Well..
The Executioner's Office...
Promise
Thank God for Mississippi
So No Nudes..
Whole Lotta Woman
-S
Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda.
Breathe
Now We Can Talk
I Am
I was a Beyoncé song
My Word is My Bond
I'm Not Some Damsel-in-Distress
Always Here
O no
Surprise
He Better Be Your Sugerdaddy
Beauty and Brians
Let Me Do This
Emily
Gifts
Perfect
Pretend
Nothing
1...2...3
How Dose That Work
The Call
I'm Sorry
Paradise
Flashcards
Give Me a Break!
Darkness
Bookclub
Are You Sure?
Never Enough, Until It Is
Graduation
Dinner
Shots
To Have and To Hold
It's Not Over

Good Morning

74.1K 2.6K 758
Od awesomegal15

Chapter 22

Click, click, click

Where am I?

Click, click, click

I'm running

Click, click, click

Heels?

I stop running and turned around and I see her.

Bang!

I wake up out of breath. The lawn is being cut.

Wait a minute, sound!

I can hear!!

Excitedly I leaped out of bed and ran to Michael's room.

"Good morning, sunshine! I can hear!"

Michael's back was turned to me as he sat at his computer with headphones on.

It's a little early for YouTube.

I tapped him on the shoulder and saw it wasn't YouTube he was watching.

He let out a scream.

And I screamed too.

"O MY GOD, REALLY IT'S LIKE 6:30. WHY IS YOUR DICK OUT"

Covering himself Michael said "WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM. GET OUT!!"

As he stood the headphones came out of the computer jack and the room filled with the moans and grunts of hardcore porn.

I turned around and covered my eyes and said, "I'm sorry!"

He yelled back, "GET OUT!"

As I walked blindly to the door I said, "Did you know that masturbation is a completely natural process. It's a great stress relief some doctors even think--"

Ouch

I hit my head on the door and rushed out. I shut the door behind me.

I started to walk down to the kitchen, when I heard, "You're not sick anymore!" I turned around to see Kairi in her Disney Frozen pajamas.

"Good morning, Kairi! I am better! How did you sleep?"

"Good, I dreamt I was a giant guinea pig and I took over a city."

"Wwhhhhaattt?"

She smiled proudly," I was a good princess".

We walked down the grand stair case and saw Thomas walking by.

"Good morning, Thomas!"

Looking a little confused he said, "Good morning ma'am, your hearing is back! Is there something I can do for you?"

"Yes it is thankfully. No I don't need anything, I am just saying good morning." Kairi followed my example and said good morning too. We walked into the kitchen and I lifted her up to sit at the island.

"So what will it be kiddo?"

"Hot coco with milk"

"You got it!" I had always been a morning person, but today I had extra energy. I made Kairi her hot chocolate and she sipped on it.

I leaned over the Island and said, " Is that's?"

She nodded completely happy with her choice.

"Oh no, no, no you are going to eat some real food. Will you be my little helper? We can make breakfast for everyone". Excitement instantly filled her face.

"Yeeeessss"

We put on some Christmas music and went to town!

We made: Praline-Pecan French toast, , buttermilk biscuits, pancakes, waffles, blueberry muffins, bacon, grits,  scrambled egg muffin sliders, hash browns, cinnamon rolls and freshly cut fruit partnered with sweet iced tea, coffee, milk and hot chocolate. We set the long table and sat to eat. Once everything was done I started to think about my mom and Sunday breakfasts, I used to help her, she made it look effortless.

"Morning' " I said and Kairi copied me when Brandon came downstairs first in his PJs. He came and sat down with us and said, "Is Cecilia quitting with a goodbye breakfast?"

"No, Daddy we made this! Cecilia doesn't work today."

Brandon pointed to Kairi and she proudly said, "Yes, I cut the fruit all by myself"

I mouthed to him 'a plastic knife'.

Michael came down next with his mother.

"Holy ffffffuuuuuucccc-shuting up, did Cecilia walk?" Michael said as he realized Kairi was in the room. His mother gave him a disappointed look and he apologized.

"Nana, look what we made", Kairi beamed.

"Ooo wow, you did this, Kairi?"

"Me and Jen, but I cut the fruit all by myself."

I stood to give her a hug and she accepted it giving me a hug back. As I pulled back I said, "Good morning, it's nice to finally meet you. No blood. I mean you need blood in your.."

Why am I nervous?

She cut me off.

"Darling, it's nice to meet you too. I'm Celine.

"Nice to meet you I'm Jennifer."

Michael sat next to Brendon and Celine sat next to Kairi.

Next, Adam came into the kitchen with his father. He wore long pajama pants and a zipped jacket open with no shirt.

God damn his body was a winter wonderland. Was that a six pack? Because I wouldn't mind running my hands along...

"Hey, did Cecilia quit" Adam said. His voice took me out of my fantasy.

"Good morning, all!"

Adam came over to me and kissed me it was over too quick for my liking.

Was that for me or for show?

Adam sat at the head of the table adjacent to me, his father sat at the opposite end of the table.

Kairi a little flustered this time said, "No! Me and Jennifer made it, and I cut the fruit all by myself."

Celine introduced her husband Rodger; He had a thick Boston accent and sounded like he smoked a pack of cigarettes daily.

"Hey how you doin'? I heard about your time in the cellar, anything you need you come find me."

"Thank you, sir, but Adams taking care of me "I smiled at Adam who looked done with this conversation before it began.

"He's got puss on his face, pay him no mind and it's Rodger call me that".

"Excuse me?"

Celine quickly jumped in, "He means a sour look,

Why is everyone being so quite?

"That's what I said, I'm speakin' English ya?"

"The Patriot's English" I said.

He gave me a hard laugh.

"You like football?" he said excited.

"Football and baseball, and not soccer football real football"7

"That's what I've been saying. Tell them Celine"

Celine nodded in agreement.

"Watch the game with me tonight, Patriots vs Bills".

"There's not going to be much to watch the Patriots are going to destroy the Bill's before half-time. I'ld bet money on it. As long as Ole Miss and Illinois State aren't on the TV I'll cheer for your side. I'll add it up there with Notre Dame".

Under his breath Michael whispered to Brandon, "She's the son, he always wanted".

"Now, now we have a wedding to plan and only a few days to do so." Celine said anxiously.

"Yeah, why is that? You afraid she'll run away or she's pregnant and you're hiding it." Rodger asked Adam. Celine decided she had had enough and left the table taking Kairi upstairs to her room.

"No, no, no I'm 100% not pregnant" I stated.

"Then why? You nearly broke your mother's heart when you told her you were getting married. We didn't even know you was datin'. You got a lovely girl why rush?"

Clenching his teeth Adam remained silent.

Wanting to defuse the situation I said," You know we're just trying something different we didn't want to go with the traditional route and the timing seemed perfect so here we are."

"I read your background check. You just graduated college with two degrees with top marks. Planning to become a doctor/ I couldn't get these two in anywhere" Pointing to Michael and Adam," and I had the money too! Sweetheart, he's going to drag you down. You're hurting yourself. Go find a real man."

A bitter laugh came from Adam, "You finished old man? Yes? Good. What I choose to do with my fiancée is none of your business. And you've got some huge balls saying I'm not a man. I'm not a man?! I rebuilt this empire after YOU single-handedly destroyed it. I pay for your lifestyle now, your house, your cars, and the planes even the clothes on your back. You will show me some respect in my house." With that being said Adam left the table.

Mic drop

"You're wrong about him, Adams is a good man and you should be proud of all that he's accomplished"

I excused myself and went after Adam.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

45.1K 1.8K 33
🥉🥉Third Place in 'New Adult' Platinum Award 2020🥉🥉 Book 1 in The Gangleader's Obsession duology. Blurb: Shania Jakes has been through a life of...
433K 16.1K 64
No he can't be serious, this ain't his house......... I forgot his name- any who, this man was beyond good looks. I don't usually look at white men l...
3.5M 80K 33
"No one speaks to me the way you have been lately" He warned, his eyes trained on mine. "What are you going to do, kill me?" I answered back, my gaze...
566K 24.1K 51
It's going to be hard to get to happily ever after. Someone is watching us. They're three steps ahead of us, at every turn. I want to have faith in...