The Wolf And The Moose (moose...

By lycanthrope_wolfey

☆☆COMPLETED☆☆ Your a youtuber with 100,000 subs. And your roommates with your Bestfriend Nathan. Everything i... More

new roomate
Friendship
I win.
Awake
Surprise
Us
everything
ProperDummies
i love you
Fears
Shoutouts!!!!!
the truth
HALLOWEEN. MUHAHAH
Fall
Home.
The New Characters
MA BUDDIEZ
GUYS
Over for real
GUYSS
Broken
1 month later
why??
Wishing well
Awkward
Birthday
New Story!
hangout
getting ready.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Car ride
something happened
good things
decision
new book
Ready?
wha?
tagged!!
Truck fixing
AMAZON PT.1
Amazon PT.2
I win you lose
together again!?!?!?!?!
5 years later////Story end.

You can't

513 13 5
By lycanthrope_wolfey

Moose's POV

She was about to speak again but i kissed her. Her body tensed up. She didn't kiss back. Or do anything. I think she was frozen out of shock. When i pulled away she looked up at me. And she slapped me.
"Why do you try?" She asked. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I am broken. I can't love you or anyone. My ability to love is gone." She whispered. "I can help. I can fix it." I said. "YOU CAN'T. NO ONE CAN. YOUR THE ONE THAT BROKE IT. BROKE ME. YOU CAN'T FIX IT. YOU CAN'T FIX ME." She yelled at me through tears. "Let me try." I said. "I've been through to much pain. You can't. I won't let my heart break again." She whisperd. "If i could. Love you like that. I would try. But." "But what?" I asked. "But i can't love. It hurts me. I can only let my brother in. He's the only one i can let into my heart knowing i won't get hurt somehow. I thought being away from you would help this. Help me. But it didn't. It only hurt me more."  She said. I pulled her in for a hug. She tried to pull away but i wouldn't let her move. She looked up at me. I let her pull away this time. But before she could run away i said one last thing to her.

"I won't ever stop trying to get your heart to love again. I know you can. I love you. Forever and always."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 305 27
Unspeakable, also known as Nathan picks up his dear friend that is coming to live with him and Moose. Riley wants to follow her dreams and audition f...
3.6K 309 49
"My friend is moving out and I thought that I would need another roommate. Will you be my roommate?" Joji starts to look very nervous after asking me...
1.7K 258 112
This is about my idiot roommate, Veronica who literally can't do anything right in life, and frankly, she REALLY ticks me off; way over the limit. (I...
34.1K 347 13
Your a famous You Tuber your one of the OG's like Jenna Marbles and Shane Dawson you have 12 million subs. You had a crush on Colby since he was on V...