The Tutor || S.M.

By shawns_illuminater

Book #1 in "The Tutor" trilogy. - "Helaina, you're failing physics." Mrs. Hernandez says to me. Suddenly, the... More

Welcome!!
Chapter 1 || "What's The Worst That Can Happen?"
Chapter 2 || "Something That I'll Never Forget"
Chapter 3 || "Helaina and Shawn- Table 5"
Chapter 4 || "Begging My Name"
Chapter 5 || "Red Solo Cup In His Hand"
Chapter 6 || "Does Anyone Want To Play Beer Pong?"
Chapter 7 || "Helaina! Truth or Dare?"
Chapter 8 || "Shawn Mendes Is What's Gotten Into Me."
Chapter 9 || "Crazy Hot Hook-Ups"
Chapter 10 || "Helaina Jefferson Is Too Easy"
Chapter 11 || "What About Your House?"
Chapter 12 || "Let's Play A Game"
Chapter 13 || "Under His Spell"
Chapter 14 || "Get Funky With It"
Chapter 15 || "Helaina Jefferson: Shawn Mendes' New Obsession"
Chapter 16 || "Face-To-Face"
Chapter 17 || "Can't Keep It In Your Pants"
Chapter 18 || "Pull On Your Hair And Call You Baby Girl"
Chapter 19 || "A Giant Mess Of Stupidity"
Chapter 20 || "So, Where's The Party At?"
Chapter 21 || "I Can't Believe Your Brother Knows I Call You Baby Girl"
Chapter 22 || "You And Julia Made Out Today?"
Chapter 23 || "Daddy. He Wants Me To Call Him Daddy"
Chapter 24 || "Are You Mad At Me Or Not?"
Chapter 25 || "He's Not My Boyfriend"
Chapter 26 || "You Down?"
Chapter 27 || "Skipped Class To Hook Up With Shawn Mendes"
Chapter 28 || "What Just Happened?"
Chapter 29 || "Are You Mad At Me?"
Chapter 30 || "Don't Touch Her"
Chapter 31 || "That's Not The TV Remote"
Chapter 32 || "Shawnmendes1"
Chapter 33 || "Send Me More Babygirl"
Chapter 34 || "More Than Just Hook-Up Buddies"
Chapter 35 || "Helaina's A Child Of God"
Chapter 36 || "Stress You Out"
Chapter 37 || "Never Have I Ever"
Chapter 38 || "Drink Up, Baby Girl"
Chapter 39 || "Get Naked With Me"
Chapter 40 || "Are You Guys Getting High?"
Chapter 41 || "You're So Faded"
Chapter 42|| "So Many Questions"
Chapter 44 || "Get In The Closet"
Chapter 45 || "We Need To Talk"
Chapter 46 || "Not To Be Dramatic"
Chapter 47 || "We're Done."
Chapter 48 || "No Time Like The Present"
Chapter 49 || "This Is My Girlfriend Helaina Jefferson"
Chapter 50 || "Hungry For You"
Chapter 51 || "Can't You Just Sneak Out?"
Chapter 52 || "What's That Supposed To Mean?"
Chapter 53 || "Sorry Mendes, Helaina's Mine Now"
Chapter 54 || "It's Yours, Baby Girl"
Chapter 55 || "She Needs To Know The Truth"
Chapter 56 || "No One's Home"
Chapter 57 || "Let Daddy Take Care Of You"
Chapter 58 || "Not Today, Satan"
Chapter 59 || "Too Good For Me"
Chapter 60 || "Platonic Friendship"
Chapter 61 || "First Love"
Chapter 62 || "Ben, Stop."
Chapter 63 || "Silence."
The End
The Sequel

Chapter 43 || "Say My Name"

25.6K 494 278
By shawns_illuminater

AN: as i stated in the previous chapter, this chapter is the very definition of smut itself so please skip it if you dont like that kind of thing! otherwise, enjoy lmao. also sorry if there's random breaks in the paragraph, idk why it keeps doing that & if i fix it it doesn't change anything so idk yeah just ignore it

My heart flutters, and Shawn leans back in as he begins to kiss me again. His hands go under my shirt and lift it over my head, beginning to kiss down my body from my neck to my chest. As he continues to kiss me, his hands going behind my back to unclip my bra, my brain just continues to repeat It's happening. This is actually happening.

Shawn successfully unclips my bra, slipping it off of me and tossing it on the ground. He goes to kiss my breast, but I stop him. I put my hands under his shirt and slip it over his head. I run my hands down Shawn's chest, watching as goosebumps form across the exposed skin. He pins my hands down suddenly and kisses me harshly, before his lips leave my own and make their way down my body. His cold hands come in contact with my nipple, making me wince at the contact. He stops and looks at me, clearly concerned.

"Are you okay? Am I going too fast?" he asks, and I shake my head.

"No, you're fine. Your hands are just a little cold." I say, laughing a little at the end. He just nods, his head lowering to kiss me again.

Shawn's thumb rubs circles over my nipple, his mouth coming down to suck on the other one. His teeth graze over the extremely sensitive skin and my hips buck up involuntarily. My hands grab onto his back, my nails digging into his skin as my body takes over and my mind turns blank. All I can think about is how good I feel right now. I pant loudly, trying not to moan but struggling immensely. When Shawn takes my nipple between his teeth and tug gently, the motion practically sends me into overdrive. My hips buck up again, and I moan loudly this time. My hands fly up to Shawn's hair and tug hard, which just makes him repeat the action harder. I moan again, louder this time.

"Say my name." Shawn says, his mouth leaving my breast. He moves to the other side and begins sucking there instead. He bites down harder than he has before, and I practically scream his name.

"Fuck, Shawn!" I yell, pulling on his hair.

He pulls away and looks at me, his face completely overtaken with lust and desire. His eyes are dark and cloudy, his lips red and swollen. He licks his lips and goes back down, kissing his way further down my body. When he reaches the spot where my skin and jeans meet, he looks up at me and slowly kisses the skin. I bite my lip and my hips go up. Shawn's left hand goes to my stomach to hold me down, while his right hand begins to unbuckle my jeans.

"Is this okay?" he asks.

"Yes, it's more than okay. Please don't stop right now." I pant, not caring how pathetic I sound. My brain has stopped working and instead my primal urges have taken over, leading the way to what happens next.

"That's all I needed to hear." Shawn says.

He climbs off his bed and slowly pulls my jeans off of me and pulling them off my ankles, leaving me almost entirely exposed. My heart beat is in my stomach now, anticipating what will happen next. Shawn looks up at me, his eyes dark, yet still love and caring, as he pulls my underwear down as well. I look up at the ceiling and close my eyes, but the second I feel one of his long fingers brush against me, my eyes shoot open and my breathing picks up.

One of his fingers slowly enters into me, gently pumping in and out of me and in a curled motion. The feeling is odd and foreign, knowing that someone else's fingers are currently inside of me. I look down at Shawn, who looks back up at me. Making eye contact, he slowly adds another finger to the mix and gradually picks up speed. My chest is falling and rising rapidly now, but the second I feel Shawn's tongue swipe against me, I practically stop breathing altogether.

I gasp loudly, a shiver running down my spine as his tongue flicks against my sensitive heat. He starts moving his fingers in and out of me now, and I already feel myself beginning to come undone. I start moaning uncontrollably, my hands grasping for his hair as I pull and tug on it to try and relieve the intense feeling that's building up in my stomach. My hips
buck up repeatedly, and Shawn's hand returns to hold me down. His fingers move painstakingly slow while his tongue darts in and out of me quickly, licking me up and down. The contrast between the two is killer, and I begin panting very loudly.

"Shawn." I moan, yanking roughly on his hair. "Shawn, fuck, I'm..."

"Come on baby girl." he says, looking up at me.

His tongue brushes against my clit, and I moan louder than I have all night. He takes this as a good sign and repeats the action, his tongue licking the spot over and over again. The pressure in my stomach builds, and my mouth hangs open as I breath heavily.

"Shawn!" I moan loudly, feeling myself
becoming completely undone. The pressure reaches an all-time high,  euphoria coming over me like a wave crashing on shower. The intensity causes my eyes to screw shut and my head is thrown back as I wither around, moaning like there's no tomorrow.

I feel myself come down from my high,
and I lay there for a moment, taking in what just happened. Still breathing heavily, Shawn kisses me lightly on my heat and I gasp loudly, overly-sensitive. He resurfaces and lays down next to me. I look at him, his lips glistening in the light. He leans in and kisses me, and I kiss him back.

I roll over and climb on top of him, figuring that it's time to return the favor. I kiss down his body and lick a strip from his belly button to his jeans, seeing a giant bulbs prominently standing out in his pants. When I touch him through his jeans, he hisses and his hands fly up to my hair as he pulls me close.

"Helaina, I'm ready to explode. Please don't tease me." he says.

"No promises." I say.

I unbuckle his pants and slide his jeans off his body, pulling his boxers down with them. His boner springs free, and he lets out a sigh of relief. I look at his dick, and then back up at him, wondering how the hell I'm supposed to do this. I know the basics thanks
to Julia, but I've never actually put them into practice. Is knowing it going
to be enough?

"What is it? Is something wrong?" Shawn asks, and I shake my head. "Are you having second thoughts? If you are,
we can stop right now if-"

"I'm not entirely sure what I'm supposed to do." I blurt out. "I mean, I know what you're supposed to do, but I've never actually done it before. Julia's explained it to me before, but that's it."

"As long as you don't bite me, I'll be happy." he says, and I laugh nervously.

I nod, taking my hand and slowly beginning to pump it up and down Shawn's dick.

"Good. Now slowly put your lips over it, baby." he instructs.

Doing as he says, I lower my lips around Shawn's dick and begin to move my head up and down. I do this for a minute, watching happily as he moans.

"Fuck, good." he groans. "Now hollow your cheeks a little and try to go further down."

I pretend I'm contouring and suck my cheeks in, moving my head up and down. I reach the base of his dick and gag a little, which makes Shawn moan. I begin to move my head up and down at a faster pace. Judging by Shawn's moans, I can tell he likes it. His one hand reaches down and grabs my hair into his fist, holding it back for
me. I look up at him as I bin my head up and down, and he moans loudly.

"Holy fuck Helaina." he curses, pulling on my hair. "That's so hot. We need to stop, because if you keep looking at
me like that, I'm going to finish in your mouth."

I take his dick out of my mouth with a pop and sit back up. He stands up, walking over to his drawer and rustling around for a minute before he pulls something out. He turns back around and looks at me, a condom in hand. He rips open the foil and puts on the condom, discarding the wrapper on the ground. He walks over to me and looks me in the eye before gently kissing me. He pushes me back softly and climbs on top of me, grabbing ahold of my hand.

He looks at me and asks, "Ready?"

I nod, biting my lip.

"Ready."

Still holding onto my hand, Shawn slowly thrusts into me. I wince and my eyes screw up, trying to adjust to the massive difference between Shawn's fingers being inside of me and well, Shawn, being inside of me.

"Let me know when you're comfortable." he whispers, and I nod. I sit there for a minute and the pain slowly disappears, turning into discomfort and eventually a foreign feeling of a large object inside of
me.

"I'm comfortable." I whisper back. He nods, kissing me on the forehead as he slowly begins to thrust inside of me. My grip on his hand loosens, going from a white-knuckle grip to a more comforting and relaxed hold.

"Can I go faster or will that hurt?" he asks.

"Faster." I reply, and he immediately picks up speed. He begins to pant and I watch as little beads of sweat form on his forehead and upper lip. I bite my lip as the pain and discomfort slowly dissolves until it builds up into pleasure instead; a pleasure similar, yet at the same time entirely different, than what I had experienced when Shawn had gone to town on me before.

Shawn moans, his eyes shutting in bliss as he continues to push into me. I feel my own pleasure take over, and I moan loudly as I claw Shawn's biceps, my nails digging into his skin. He begins to move into me faster and faster, his breathing becoming increasingly fast. His teeth dig into his bottom lip and he pants loudly.

"Helaina..." he breathes, my name coming out choked. "I'm going to..." he says, but before he has the chance to finish his sentence, he moans loudly, a string of profanities coming out of his mouth alongside my name. His head rips back and his teeth dig so deeply into his skin that I'm surprised it doesn't draw blood. It takes about fifteen seconds before he comes down from his high, and I except for him to stop, but instead he looks at me with the biggest smirk on his face.

"Now it's your turn baby girl." he says, his hand slapping my ass. I gasp and laugh, the stinging sensation making me even more turned on.

"Go fast again." I say, and he nods.

Shawn immediately picks up his speed and begins pushing in and out of me again, grabbing onto my hair and pulling on it, making me moan even louder.

"Now that I'm satisfied, it's all about you." Shawn growls in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

His hand makes my contact with my ass again, a loud slapping noise filling the room. I moan, and shut my eyes. I try and take in the moment, but the second I feel Shawn's fingers rubbing against me as he continues to pump in and out of me, my eyes shoot back open and I gasp loudly.

"You like that?" he laughs, and I nod as uncontrollable moans begins to slip out of my mouth. I try my best to form words, but I can't even think coherently. All I can focus on is Shawn, and how good he makes me feel right now. I feel the same pressure as before begin to build up in my stomach, and my moans become louder and more frequently. I have a hard time keeping my eyes open as they want to screw shut in pleasure, but I fight the urge to take in how beautiful Shawn looks right now.

Shawn's fingers brush against me in just the right away just as he thrusts into me, and my entire being comes undone. I moan louder than I ever have, my back arching and head thrown back in complete bliss. My eyes are shut and my mouths wide open as I moan into the air, screaming Shawn's name.

It takes me a while to come down from my high, but once I do, I collapse back onto Shawn's bed. I stare up at the ceiling and the bed shifts as Shawn flood down beside me. His hands rests on my naked body, and even though we just expressed our feelings for each other in the most sexual way humanely possible, I feel nothing sexual about his touch. Instead, his hand just rests comfortably on my thigh and my stomach. He pulls me close, spooning my body and wrapping his arms around me protectively. Shawn plants a kiss on my shoulder and nuzzles his head into my neck.

I feel myself yawn, and before I know what I'm doing, I slowly feel myself drifting into the clutches of sleep.

-
-
-

AN: new chapter! sorry it took me forever to update, I just felt like weird writing full-on smut tbh & i had to reevaluate myself for a week & i was like "what am i doing" but then i was like hoe shut up and give the people what they want so here you go! i normally say hope you enjoyed but idk if that's creepy this chapter lmao? anyways don't forget to comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 363 27
"Best friends, keep each other's secrets even if it could change things, make things great. If I told everyone that you were my best friend and gave...
22K 896 54
*Johana's P.O.V.* I smiled a bit when the faster part came on in Show You. I heard a chuckle from beside me. I looked over and couldn't believe my ey...
352K 5.9K 69
A story about a college girl named Lili with her best friends having the time of their lives until one day Lili's friends but tickets to see the famo...
126K 6.1K 147
He said he loves me. Shawn actually said the words I've never wanted anything more in my life, yet for some reason...it doesn't feel right. Is it b...