ROGUE

By ameliarosies

Just your generic Jason McCann kidnaps girl type of thing... Sweetheart. I remember the way that name rolle... More

P R O L O G U E
01 : McCann
02 : What's Your Name?
03 : Text Message
04 : Set Up
05 : A Hell Of A Ride
06 : It's My Job
07 : New Home
08 : Say It Back
09 : His Girl
10 : Hidden
11 : Gang Meeting
12 : Jason's secret
13 : Nightmare
14 : Close To Freedom
15 : I love you.
16 : Hospital death
17 : I Want To Kiss You
18 : Kiss Me Back
19: The Nurse
20 : Unconscious
21 : Only Me
22 : Feelings
23 : Alara
24 : I'm sorry
25 : First Date
26 : Targets
27 : Would You Rather
28 : Stay with me
29 : We have to go
30 : Unforgivable
31 : The Truth
32 : Someone I never knew
33 : Pushed away
34 : Apart
35 : Hurt
36 : Nothing
37 : Murderer
38 : I'll find you
Unknown
01 : Suicide
02 : 56 Miles Away From Anywhere
03 : I Missed You
04 : Man Up, McCann
05 : Hands Off
06 : The Damnation
07 : Let Me Love You
08 : Ben and Ellie
09 : Loyal
10 : Marks
11 : Brothers And Fathers
12 : Screams
13 : Heaven With A Ceiling Fan
14 : A Promised Death
15 : Is This Goodbye?
16 : Don't Leave Me
17 : 9524
18 : Happiness
19 : Take Them Off
20 : Tired Lies
21 : Curiosity Is A Weakness
22 : Torn Paper, Torn Family
23 : Things Can Get Hard
24 : One More Thing To Worry About
25 : A Dismissed Warning
26 : Pushed To The Limit
27 : Incapable Of Love
28 : In Front Of My Mother
29 : I'm Not Sorry
30 : Because She's My Best Friend
31 : Betrayal
32 : Shattered
33 : Was It Worth It?
34 : No One Like You
35 : Don't Forget Me
36 : I Fell In Love, Mrs Bloomer
37 : What Does Sober Mean?
38 : Mistakes
39 : Deja Vu
40 : Baby, I Don't Want You
41 : Breakthrough
42 : I Can't Stand The Distance
43 : A Story Behind The Scars
44 : Conflict By The Door
45 : The Truth To A Lie
46 : Bars, Beers And Babies
47 : A Love Worth Waiting For
48 : The Final Decision
49 : Baby Girl
50 : You'll Be Sorry
51 : King Jason
52 : Prepare To Party
53 : The Luckiest Man In The World
54 : Britney Returns
55 : All You Do Is Hurt Me
56 : I Need You Here
57 : Men Carry Guns, Boys Don't
58 : Remember Samantha
59 : You Would've Killed Him
60 : Try To Break Me
61 : You're In My Way
62 : The Best I Can
63 : Dreaming
64 : Let's Go Somewhere
65 : I'd Never Hurt You
66 : The Marea Beach Resort
67 : My Girls
68 : Insecurites
69 : No Matter What
70 : The End Of The Middle
71 : Not-So-Happy Birthday
72 : Tears And Sirens
73 : Losing Her Again
74 : Love Hurts
75 : Up In Flames
76 : You See Me
hello ppl (not a chapter)
77 : The Girl I'm Gonna Marry
78 : A Familiar Face
79 : Monsters
80 : You Matter To Me
ONE LAST FIGHT
01 : Things Have Changed
02 : We Can Be Happy
03 : No Place To Play Jenga
04 : It Breaks His Heart
05 : Hello? Martha?
06 : Second Best
07 : Wrong In So Many Ways
08 : You're Alive
10 : Okay Dad
11 : You Still Love Me... Right ?
12 : This Ends Now
13 : Losing Him
14 : I Wont Live Without Her
15 : 730 Days Ago
16 : He Killed Me
17 : I Just Want You Back
18 : A Visitor
19 : See Her Again
20 : As I Lay Sleeping
21 : Since I Lost You
EPILOGUE

09 : Lightweight

1.6K 77 175
By ameliarosies

Your POV

"I'll have a double martini with a vodka chaser."
The bartender shot me a questionable look the moment after I yelled my order over the pounding music, which made my brain feel beyond the capacity of my skull.
Chris's face twisted the same way; eyebrows raised and eyes flickering with disapproval.

"Is that strong enough for you, Y/n?" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck uncertainly. "I'm not sure how I feel about having to carry you all the way home when you're too drunk to stand." He forced a smile, but the undeniable crease in his forehead told me that he hadn't forgotten how much of a lightweight I was.

"I've had a rough week." I defended, taking my drinks from the bar and completely downing the shot of vodka, wincing as the scratchy liquid slid unpleasantly down my throat. "And I can get picked up by someone else if it's that much trouble for you." I choked out, laughing slightly.

Chris's eyebrow cocked up further curiously. "Picked up by who?"

"A girl called Alara." I shrugged dismissively, suddenly realising that I'd need her to cover for me if Jason became suspicious. The thought of me lying to him settled a faint nauseous feeling in my stomach, but I quickly brushed it off and pushed the thought to the back of my mind.

"Alara?" Chris asked quizzically, tilting his head slightly and taking a sip of his own drink. "Is that who you've been staying with?"

Given the fact that I hadn't consumed any alcohol in over a year, I started to feel the effect straight away, and the truth slipped out my mouth before I could stop it. "No, I've been staying with my boyfriend: Jason."

Chris instantly stiffened and physically winced at the sound of his name. His eyebrows knitted together and his disturbed eyes found mine, a sudden pain pooling within them. "Jason McCann?" He begged for confirmation, his lips parting slightly.

"Yeah." I picked up my martini and took a big gulp to try and avoid the burning stare that Chris held on me. "He's been a dick these past few days though. Hasn't said a word to me." I shrugged, my words suddenly spilling out like I had no control what-so-ever.

"Your boyfriend is Jason McCann?" Chris repeated, his eyes wide and confused, matching his puzzled tone of voice.

"Yeah." I continued, silently begging myself to stop talking.

Chris fell quiet for a moment, until he sucked his teeth and shook his head. "Oh." He mumbled with a slight nod. I fidgeted uncomfortably at his audible disappointment, and leant up against the bar to try and steady myself. Awkwardness surrounded us, until Chris cleared his throat and looked back up at me. "And he's, um... He's cool with you being here... with me?" He said unsurely.

"Actually, he doesn't know." I informed, feeling the alcohol become more and more effective by the second. "But that's a good thing, right? It means me and you can hang out again." I grinned, beginning to feel overly giddy.

"Yeah." Chris nodded, pulling his lower lip into his mouth restlessly. "And I'm so grateful for that... But I don't think Jason will be if he finds out about this."

"He's not gonna find out." I shook my head and stumbled closer to him, before literally pouring the whole of my drink into my mouth and swallowing it difficultly. I spluttered after and squeezed my eyes shut. "Oh my god." I heaved, gripping onto the side of the bar whilst my legs became unsteady.

"Hey, hey." Chris inched forward and gripped my waist gently to try and hold me up. "Why did you do that, huh? You'll pass out if you're not careful."

I giggled and grabbed his shoulders. "Get me another one." I slurred slightly, tilting my head when I realised his features were no longer as clear as they were a few minutes ago.

"No." Chris disagreed, tightening his grasp to make sure I didn't fall. "You don't need another one, Y/n."

"Please." I pouted. "I haven't been drunk since me and you were at that halloween party last year when Ellie ended up fucking Harriet's boyfriend." I giggled. "Oh my god, do you remember that?"

"Yeah, and that was the night when I ended up carrying you home and staying awake all night to make sure you didn't vomit in your sleep and choke to death." He rolled his eyes. "Just sit down for a sec, okay?"

"Did you know that Ellie is a fucking backstabber?" I ignored his requests, falling against his chest and wrapping my arms around his neck. He sighed heavily and tried his best to gently pull me away.

"She's your best friend, Y/n. You're just drunk."

"She's dead." I laughed, falling into a series of hysterics. "She basically betrayed me but it's too hard to explain. But it doesn't matter because now she's in hell." I grinned, watching as Chris's face twisted in horror.

"Y/n, stop it." He mumbled, carefully urging me towards a bar stool and pushing me down slowly. "You shouldn't say things like that, it's not you."

"Oh," I patted his shoulder like an excited child, remembering all the things I wanted to gossip about... the same things that my sober-self would be ashamed to say out-loud. "I'm also a murderer now. I shot this guy who tried to kill Jason, but it didn't end very well because I fell into a huge ditch full of razor wire and scared all my legs." I explained, gesturing wildly with my hands. "Let me show you." I hooked my fingers around the waist band of my jeans, but Chris's hands flew down and grabbed my wrists frantically, preventing me from exposing myself in front of hundreds of dancing sweaty bodies; and probably a few drunken perverts as well.

"No, it's okay." Chris said quickly, sliding into the seat next to me and turning to the same bartender that had served me only a few minutes ago, who's face was coloured with concern. "Can you get her a glass of water please?" He mumbled.

"He means vodka." I corrected, smiling widely and trying my best to appear flattering, but really, I was probably just embarrassing myself.

"I mean water." Chris glanced at me in disapproval, sighing heavily.

The bartender nodded and didn't hesitate to pour me a glass of clear liquid, and he pushed it in front of me with a kind smile. "Here's one glass of vodka." He promised, before turning to Chris and nodding reassuringly.

After I took a sip, I spat it out dramatically, spraying my drink all over the counter. "This is water!" I hissed in disgust, feeling betrayed and upset. "This is disgraceful." I stood up from my seat and slammed my hands against the bar, but realised that I had made a huge mistake when my legs almost gave way from under me. "W-Where's the manager?"

"Y/n," Chris stood up as well and pulled me towards him. "Calm down, you don't need to speak to the manager." He cooed, wrapping his arms around my waist comfortingly, and my anger instantly died down like magic.

"You're right." I nodded, suddenly feeling tears prick the back of my eyes. "I'm such a horrible person, I shouldn't have screamed like that. I need to apologise." I ranted, before violently pulling away from his grip and losing my balance, I felt myself falling, until my side hit the cold marble floor, but I was too numb to feel any pain.

The next thing I knew, multiple pairs of hands were grasping on to me, trying to help me up from the ground. I was surrounded by strange people, all of them undoubtedly concerned.
Though if I had realised that they were trying to help me sooner, I wouldn't have reacted the way I did.
"GET OFF ME." I screamed, panic striking through me as unnecessary visions of Angelo filled my mind. I couldn't move from the floor, and something in my head believed that I was tied down, but in reality, I was just far too drunk. "JASON! HELP ME."

"Shh, listen to me. You're alright, miss." A hardly-recognisable face looked down on me. "We're just trying to help you stand." It didn't take me long to remember him as the bartender who had literally just served me, and I searched the many faces crowding around me until I saw Chris's, and I was suddenly filled with relief.

My vision completely blurred when I was lifted, and when it refocused, I was back on the bar-stool, with Chris clutching my hands tightly in his. "Maybe this was a bad idea." He mumbled, biting down on his lip.

"No!" I disagreed and grinned. "I'm having fun."

He raised an eyebrow at me. "You were literally just on the floor screaming. You're hardly having fun, Y/n."

"I'm having fun because I'm here with you." I smiled sweetly, returning his tight squeeze. "Can I give you my number so we don't become strangers again, I mean, nothing more than friends because I'm in love with Jason." I began to babble. "But I've still missed you."

He forced a smile and hesitated, but then nodded and pulled out his phone.
"Alright."

Although when I took my own phone out, four missed calls from Jason spread across the screen, and the blurred digits showing the time read way past ten.

He was definitely suspicious.

And I was late home.

—————————

Thanks for reading

i feel like this chapter was confusing

but she's drunk so i guess that makes sense

:)

vote and comment if you liked ily ily ily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

STOLEN By Emgie

Fanfiction

106K 3.8K 49
FIND THE SEQUEL, GONE, HERE: https://my.w.tt/cT2POG3u0K Jason McCann is a local criminal in Oakland, Maryland. Chelsea Hall is the daughter of the Ch...
39.5K 712 19
I like how Justin Bieber played as Jason McCann on CSI, so I decide to make a story about him as Jason McCann. Description: Y/N is a teenage girl who...
116 1 11
I love but I hate you too I saw everything I saw the look in your eye it's ironic though you're the one that messed up cause when you screwed him you...
4.4M 90.1K 63
Jason "The Devil" McCann was an Absidian. Juliet Rayne Bieber was a Hekoran. How does the trouble making, evil, and soldier race get mated with the p...