The Tutor || S.M.

By shawns_illuminater

Book #1 in "The Tutor" trilogy. - "Helaina, you're failing physics." Mrs. Hernandez says to me. Suddenly, the... More

Welcome!!
Chapter 1 || "What's The Worst That Can Happen?"
Chapter 2 || "Something That I'll Never Forget"
Chapter 3 || "Helaina and Shawn- Table 5"
Chapter 4 || "Begging My Name"
Chapter 5 || "Red Solo Cup In His Hand"
Chapter 6 || "Does Anyone Want To Play Beer Pong?"
Chapter 7 || "Helaina! Truth or Dare?"
Chapter 8 || "Shawn Mendes Is What's Gotten Into Me."
Chapter 9 || "Crazy Hot Hook-Ups"
Chapter 10 || "Helaina Jefferson Is Too Easy"
Chapter 11 || "What About Your House?"
Chapter 12 || "Let's Play A Game"
Chapter 13 || "Under His Spell"
Chapter 14 || "Get Funky With It"
Chapter 15 || "Helaina Jefferson: Shawn Mendes' New Obsession"
Chapter 16 || "Face-To-Face"
Chapter 17 || "Can't Keep It In Your Pants"
Chapter 18 || "Pull On Your Hair And Call You Baby Girl"
Chapter 19 || "A Giant Mess Of Stupidity"
Chapter 20 || "So, Where's The Party At?"
Chapter 21 || "I Can't Believe Your Brother Knows I Call You Baby Girl"
Chapter 22 || "You And Julia Made Out Today?"
Chapter 23 || "Daddy. He Wants Me To Call Him Daddy"
Chapter 24 || "Are You Mad At Me Or Not?"
Chapter 25 || "He's Not My Boyfriend"
Chapter 26 || "You Down?"
Chapter 27 || "Skipped Class To Hook Up With Shawn Mendes"
Chapter 28 || "What Just Happened?"
Chapter 29 || "Are You Mad At Me?"
Chapter 30 || "Don't Touch Her"
Chapter 31 || "That's Not The TV Remote"
Chapter 32 || "Shawnmendes1"
Chapter 33 || "Send Me More Babygirl"
Chapter 34 || "More Than Just Hook-Up Buddies"
Chapter 35 || "Helaina's A Child Of God"
Chapter 36 || "Stress You Out"
Chapter 37 || "Never Have I Ever"
Chapter 38 || "Drink Up, Baby Girl"
Chapter 39 || "Get Naked With Me"
Chapter 41 || "You're So Faded"
Chapter 42|| "So Many Questions"
Chapter 43 || "Say My Name"
Chapter 44 || "Get In The Closet"
Chapter 45 || "We Need To Talk"
Chapter 46 || "Not To Be Dramatic"
Chapter 47 || "We're Done."
Chapter 48 || "No Time Like The Present"
Chapter 49 || "This Is My Girlfriend Helaina Jefferson"
Chapter 50 || "Hungry For You"
Chapter 51 || "Can't You Just Sneak Out?"
Chapter 52 || "What's That Supposed To Mean?"
Chapter 53 || "Sorry Mendes, Helaina's Mine Now"
Chapter 54 || "It's Yours, Baby Girl"
Chapter 55 || "She Needs To Know The Truth"
Chapter 56 || "No One's Home"
Chapter 57 || "Let Daddy Take Care Of You"
Chapter 58 || "Not Today, Satan"
Chapter 59 || "Too Good For Me"
Chapter 60 || "Platonic Friendship"
Chapter 61 || "First Love"
Chapter 62 || "Ben, Stop."
Chapter 63 || "Silence."
The End
The Sequel

Chapter 40 || "Are You Guys Getting High?"

21.3K 457 230
By shawns_illuminater

Our lips collide, and my hands twitch as I instinctively want to wrap my arms around him and pull him closer. I stop myself though, knowing that if I do, my towel will fall down. Behind me, I hear Kennedy's front door open, followed by laughter and whistling. I pull away from Shawn and turn around, finding my friends gathered at the door, watching Shawn and I kiss.

"Keep it PG guys." Julia jokes.

She hands me my clothes and passes Shawn his own. I graciously accept them and step inside, heading down the hallway in search of Kennedy's bathroom. I find it and step inside, turning the light on and locking the door behind me. I drop the towel and step back into my clothes, wrapping my cardigan around me tightly and sighing at how nice it feels to be warm again. I stand in front of the mirror and fix my hair quickly before unlocking the door, turning the light off, and stepping back out into Kennedy's house.

I follow the sound of voices and music, heading into Kennedy's living room. As I walk in, I see Carson, Julia, and Ben sitting on and around the couch. Carson is sitting down while Julia is sitting sideways on his lap, running her fingers through his hair while talking to Ben. Ben is crouched down on the floor in front of the coffee table, some type of glass object in front of them. Julia happens to look up and sees me, and instantly starts waving me over.

"Helaina! Come here!" she yells, patting the spot next to her on the couch. I walk over and sit down next to her, looking at the object on the table.

"Ken, do you have another lighter? This one isn't working." Ben says. Kennedy looks up from her conversation with Mason and Evelyn and nods.

"Yeah, I'll get it." she says, standing up. She hands her cup to Evelyn and begins to stumble over to us. Beside me, Julia sighs.

"Ben, you can't have Kennedy get a lighter for you when she's drunk. She'll trip and accidentally let the entire house go up in flames." Julia says.

"No I won't! Why does everyone keep saying I'm drunk?" Kennedy asks, but seconds later, she almost loses her balance and grabs onto Ben's shoulders for support. She giggles and sits down next to him. "See, I'm fine."

"Where's the lighter?" Ben asks her.

"In my kitchen."

"I'll get it." I volunteer, standing up.

I head out of the living room and back into the kitchen. I walk over to the cabinets, pulling them open & searching until I find the lighter. Unable to see the top shelves, I look around and decide to just climb on top of Kennedy's counter, figuring that she's too drunk to care. I peer on the top shelves, moving things around until I finally find a lighter. I go to close the cabinet, when I feel a pair of large hands grab onto my waist. I scream out in surprise and I hear a laugh come from behind me.

"It's just me." Shawn laughs, and I sigh loudly.

"Holy shit Shawn, you nearly gave me a heart attack!" I yell. "Why would you come up behind me like that? I could've fallen."

"You know I wouldn't let that happen." he says, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist. He pulls me close, his head pressing into the small of my back. He rests his chin on my butt and his lips lightly kiss my back. I feel goosebumps spread across my skin and a shiver is sent down my spine. I inhale sharply and close my eyes momentarily.

"Shawn?" I call quietly.

"Mhmm?" he hums.

"Can you let me down?" I ask.

"Sure."

He lets go of me and I feel the absence of his body against mine. I frown a little, my body becoming cold with his body heat no longer radiating against mine. I turn around and carefully sits down on the edge of the counter, ready to jump down, when Shawn steps in between my legs and places a light kiss on my lips.

"What happened to you?" I ask, and he laughs lightly.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean why are you suddenly so touchy?" I explain.

"Helaina, I was just naked with you and then you kissed me and went back inside to get changed. You do the math." he says, leaning in to kiss me again.

"You kissed me, not the other way around." I remind him in between kisses.

"Minor details." he says.

"Helaina! Did you find the lighter?" Ben calls from the other room.

"Yeah!" I call back. "We have to go into the living room now and socialize." I say, my voice lower this time.

"What do you need a lighter for?" Shawn asks, helping me down from the counter.

"I don't know. Julia, Carson, and Ben were using it for something." I say, beginning to walk back to the living room. When I walk in, I hand the lighter over to Ben and sit back down next to Julia.

"Do you want a turn, Helaina?" Julia asks me.

"A turn sound what?" I ask. I feel the weight on the couch shift as Shawn sits down next to me, his hand resting on the outside of my thigh.

"Are you serious?" Carson asks me, and I shoot him a confused look. I nod slowly.

"Yes, I'm being serious. Why wouldn't I be?" I ask.

"You really have no idea what they're doing right now?" Shawn asks me. I shake my head.

"No. Am I supposed to know?" I ask. Ben, Shawn, Julia, and Carson break out into laughter.

"Just watch what I'm doing Helaina. I'm sure you'll figure it out soon." Ben says, clearly finding this hilarious. I remain silent, watching as he takes a little plastic baggies out of Carson's hand and dumps it into the ceramic object in front of him. He takes the lighter, puts his head over the opening of the object, and inhales. My jaw drops a little, everything suddenly becoming very clear to me.

"Holy shit, are you guys getting high?" I ask. They erupt into laughter and Ben hands the object, which I now realize is a bong, over to Carson.

"It took you long enough." Ben says.

"You've been with me so many times when I've smoked before. How did you not realize it sooner?" Julia asks, taking the bong from Carson and inhaling.

"Every time you've gotten high when you're with me, you've used a joint. It's never been with that." I say, making them laugh even more.

"Try it." Julia says, holding it out in front of me. "All you have to do is put your mouth over it, inhale, pull away, and exhale."

"I'm good." I say, scrunching my nose up at the thought. "My parents will actually murder me if they found out I smoked pot."

"I know how to mask the smell and make you look sober if that's what you're afraid of." Evelyn pipes up from the corner. I shake my head.

"Thanks for the offer, but I'm fine." I say.

"I want some." Shawn says, reaching over me and grabbing the bong out of Julia's hand. I watch as he tips his head forward, putting his mouth in the opening for a few seconds before pulling away and exhaling. He passes it back to Carson, who lights it again and repeats the cycle.

"Where did you even get that?" I ask Carson. He shrugs, clearly already feeling the effects.

"Why, are you interested? Do you need a plug?" Carson asks, and I rapidly shake my head.

"No thank you, I definitely do not need a drug dealer." I say.

"Maybe you should try Helaina." Julia says, taking it from Carson. She puts her head over and waits a few seconds before exhaling. "You seem really stressed out. It'll help you calm down."

"I seem stressed out? Maybe it's because half of the people here are high, while the other ones are drunk and I'm the only sober one here." I complain.

"Just do it. Come on, baby girl. It'll make you feel good." Shawn says, leaning in so that his lips barely touch my neck as he talks.

"Did he just call Helaina baby girl? What the fuck Helaina, you're kinky. Why aren't you like that Julia?" Carson asks.

"You don't know the half of it." Shawn says, biting the skin on my neck gently. I bite my lip and grab the bong out of Julia's hand.

"Fine, I'll do it if you shut up." I say, looking back at Shawn. He nods and I sigh, looking at the bong for a moment before slowly leaning in. I inhale, and I feel the smoke enter in my mouth and through my lungs, going down my throat. I pull back and exhale, watching as a little bit of smoke escapes.

"Do it again. You have to catch up to everyone else." Shawn instructs, pushing the bong closer to my face. I repeat my actions and blow the smoke at Shawn's face. Shawn slams his lips into mine, kissing me roughly. He bites my bottom lip and pulls away, smirking as he takes the bong out of my hands. Everyone in the room cheers, and Julia bursts out laughing, leaning into Carson even more.

"Helaina's going to become a stoner after this." she laughs, the skin around her eyes crinkling as she laughs. Even though what she's saying isn't funny, I feel the urge to laugh and begin to join in on her uncontrollable laughter. Considering it's my first time ever getting high, I already feel my sense of reality becoming distorted even though I've only taken two hits.

Shawn passes the bong back to Ben and leans back into the couch, bringing me back with me. He pulls me onto his lap and rests his chin on the top of my head. His arms wrap around my body, instantly warming me up. The bong makes its way back around the circle and Julia hands it to me. Shawn holds it in front of me and I inhale and exhale  before moving my head so that he can have his turn.

Giving it back to Ben, Shawn asks, "Kennedy, do you have a blanket? Helaina's cold."

"Yeah, I'll go get it." Kennedy says, standing up.

"I'm not cold." I blurt out, but Shawn covers my mouth with his hand.

"Shh, yes you are." he tells me. "You just can't remember because you're high for the first time."

I think for a minute, and decide that he's right. Yes, he must be right. I probably already told him I was cold and just forgot.

"Here." Kennedy says, returning with a blanket. She tosses it at Shawn and misses majorly, the blanket landing on the ground a few feet away. Julia starts laughing.

"Shit Kennedy, you're still drunk?" she laughs.

"I'll get it." I say, climbing off of Shawn and bending over to grab the blanket. I stand up and turn around to see Shawn staring at me. "What?"

"Nothing. Just come here, baby."

-
-
-

AN: just a disclaimer that I know absolutely nothing at all about getting high and what it feels like to get high or like actually anything about weed in general. i don't smoke pot or drink or anything & neither do my friends so like everything i know is based off of the internet and videos on youtube i've watched and just general knowledge from being a junior in a public high school so yeah! so anyways enjoy and don't forget to comment/vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 895 54
*Johana's P.O.V.* I smiled a bit when the faster part came on in Show You. I heard a chuckle from beside me. I looked over and couldn't believe my ey...
In My Blood By uᴉɐɹ

General Fiction

373 53 16
(Completely clean story, a tiny bit of fluff) Some people just aren't meant for this type of life. A life where everyone knows your name. A life wher...
67.8K 830 31
Janessa Bree King was just another wide-eyed girl who was completely in love with Shawn Mendes. Little did they know that after one fateful meeting...
25.7K 972 134
- What would happen if Shawn Mendes entered Wattpad? - Sometimes you just need trust in fate. »And in love.« ~ Shawn & Mandy *** »It's like we're mea...