HS - Wish You Were Here - Par...

By RubySlippers_

Immensely private Olivia has her world turned upside down when it collides with Harry, a critically acclaimed... More

AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
SEQUEL!

Chapter 44

93.6K 2K 1.4K
By RubySlippers_

OLIVIA'S POV

He stops rushing as he gets to the edge of the bed and turns to face me, our hands intertwine innocently by our sides as he pecks my lips.

"Are you ready?" He asks seriously and I laugh at the irony of the question given this is the first time in a year and half we have actually both been ready for this.

"Oh god! Don't answer that!" He laughs, attaching his mouth to my neck.

 He pulls away and watches my eyes with caution as he drops my hands gently and reaches for the band of his underwear. I watch as he shakily pulls the wet material down to the floor and swallows hard as he stands back up.

He looks uncharacteristically nervous and I can't help but look at his perfect pink erection, standing proudly against his stomach.

His body is exquisitely masculine, hard but soft at the same time, muscular but not aggressive, the black ink on his supple skin a perfect representation of the contrasts in his personality, as is his long, wavy hair clinging to his chiseled jaw.

As turned on as I am by his naked body, I stand in complete awe of what is undoubtably the most devastatingly handsome man in the world.

I take his stillness as an indication to repeat his actions and my thoughts are validated when my hands move to the band of my wet, barely there white panties and he inhales a sharp breath.

I step out of my underwear to watch Harry's pupils dilate and his chest rise up and down faster with each breath.

He takes a step closer to me and digs his fingers into my hips. 

"I told you, every inch is beautiful." He whispers and pulls my body into his.

My heart is racing as I can feel his hardness pushing into my stomach and my whole body is shaking with nerves and anticipation.

"Harry, this has been such a long build up. What if it's terrible?" I ask honestly.

He runs a hand through my hair and grips the back of my neck, popping his dimple in a heart stopping smile.

"Baby, I've thought about nothing but this for over a year, this is going to be the worst sex you've ever had in your life!" He laughs, his green eyes sparkling.  "But those 37 seconds are going to blow. your. mind!"

 He tries to kiss me but we are both giggling so much our teeth clash together.

My arms wrap around his neck and I kiss him deeply, our tongues massaging one another's and breaking away only to close our lips together and repeat the rolling rhythm our bodies seem to already know.

When he pulls back his eyes are dark and desperate.

"On the bed." He commands with a husky voice and I physically shiver at the tingle that runs through me from the tone in his voice.

I shuffle on my butt towards the pillows as Harry climbs after me.

I squeal when he grabs my ankles and pulls them towards him, placing a foot down either side of his kneeling body.

He hovers over me, placing a kiss on my lips that is so tender I think I may be dreaming. His large hand is a contraction to his lips running down my neck and squeezing each of my tits with animalistic hunger and I groan into his mouth. His thumb brushes over my erect nipples and he sucks greedily on each one before making his way back up to my face.

"Need to taste you." He breathes heavily into my mouth and I actually whimper when his tongue licks my parted lips.

He leaves wet kisses down the centre of my body and his wet hair tickles close behind as he shuffles down the bed.

His teeth graze against the delicate spot on my hip and my skin already feels like it's on fire, radiating heat from every pore and he is the only one who can put it out.

I whine at the proximity of his mouth, hovering deliberately close, just above my most sensitive part and he breathes out a chuckle, the warm air sending shock waves through me.

"Eager baby?" He teases and I look down to see him spread my thighs further apart and lick his lips.

He catches my eyes and smiles. "Bet you taste as good as you look."

His words tingle down my vertebrae and when he leans forward and licks a thick stripe up the centre of me I think I might actually pass out.

My head falls back on the pillow when I hear him hum, "Going to crave this til the day I die."

"Look at me, Liv." he says in a demanding tone and gives a kitten lick over my clit.

I force my eyes to look down to the man between my thighs, green eyes wild with lust, his hair is a damp mess of curls and his perfect pink tongue tracing little circles on my sensitive bud before his mouth closes down and sucks gently. I pant as he licks another stripe up my folds before going back to his little circles.

I groan loudly at the overwhelming sensation and try to keep my eyes on the emerald ones looking up at me, gasping as he plunges his tongue directly into my core repeatedly.

"I'm going to give you my fingers baby, I need to feel how close you are." He tells me as I sit up on my elbows and nod frantically. My head dips back between my shoulders as he inserts his middle digit achingly slowly.

"Shit, I'm not going to last long with your tight little cunt around me, baby." Our moans get muffled together when my core clenches at the filthy words tumbling from his heavenly lips.

He retracts his finger to put two in and I feel the familiar burn in my stomach when he reattaches his mouth to my clit. His expert fingers work me with long swipes in and out as his tongue swirls and licks and I grip the sheets beside me and arch my back.

He pushes his hips into the mattress in an attempt to find relief and I feel my muscles clench around his fingers at the sight of him so aroused from pleasuring me.

All of a sudden he pulls away and I whine at the loss of his touch.

He look at me as sucks his fingers seductively slow into his mouth, making his way back up my body and holds my hands on the mattress above my head.

I can taste my arousal on his tongue as he leans down to kiss me deeply and my stomach leaps at the thought.

"I'm not going to last long baby and I want to feel you come around my cock." He says into my mouth as my insides do another backflip.

All of a sudden panic flashes across his face.

"Harry, what's wrong?" I frown.

"I don't have a condom," He groans, collapsing into my neck. "Please, please, pretty fucking please, tell me you are on birth control."

I giggle at his unforeseen predicament and he lifts his head to see me bite my lip and nod, "Mhm."

"Holy fuck, thank god, my guardian angel!" He exclaims kissing my neck and cheeks and lips in rapid fire and making me giggle harder.

My mind flashes involuntarily to the night before he went to California, the women he was sleeping with, the lack of protection.

His brow creases as he regards my concerned expression.

"What is it, baby?" He asks, pecking my lips softly.

"Um, there's really no nice way to say this, but are you.. have you been.. tested?"

A smile ghosts his lips before he licks them, lowering is forehead to mine and speaking sincerely.

"Was tested at the facility in California." He admits.

"Olivia, from this moment forward, I never want you to question my care or consideration for you again. Is that clear?" He places a sweet kiss to my lips before looking back into my eyes to see me nod. "I love you, and I would never intentionally do anything to put you in a situation you didn't want to be in. You have to trust me."

His last words pierce the air and he knows as well as I do how much weight they hold.

"I love you too, Harry. I trust you." I tell him honestly.

He presses his lips to mine, kissing my top then bottom lip before our tongues meet in the middle of our desperate mouths, failing to get enough of each other.

I feel him let go of one of my hands and I take the opportunity to run them through his hair as he looks down and pumps his painfully hard erection twice before sweeping it through the wetness of my folds and groaning.

He aligns himself with me and looks into my eyes as he inches his tip forward into my throbbing centre. His free hand grips my hip and he drops his gaze to watch himself sinking another inch, my eyes rolling back in my head. He rests his forehead on mine, both of us gasping for air.

He kisses my lips and his tongue pushes into my mouth at the same speed he buries his cock deeper into me, swallowing my moans, his hand gripping mine above our heads as the fingers on my hip dig into my skin.

He gives me a second for my muscles to stretch around his sizeable length, drawing him in and tightening around him like a vice.

"Fuck," he breathes heavily.

Our eyes remain glued to each others and I give him a nod before he pulls his hips back and pushes into me with a slow and head spinning pace. I'm overwhelmed with how full I feel, physically and emotionally and I can't help the tear that escapes the corner of my eye.

"It's ok, baby," he whispers but I can tell he is close to tears as well.

Our open mouths stay close together, drawing shaky breaths in between passionate kisses from our trembling lips. He pulls in and out at a torturous pace, his hips stopping only to rotate in a circle and hit every part of me as we drink in every moan, every pant, every thrust.

"Talk to me angel, tell me what you need." He urges.

"Harder, faster." I whine into the air between us.

He growls and drops my other hand, snaking his under my arse, angling my hips forward and thrusting into me with increasing speed.

I cry out at him filling me, his cock hitting that spot inside me that makes my toes tingle and his hips rocking repeatedly against my clit. My thighs wrap around his waist and I dig my nails into his back as we hold each other to the point of smothering.

"Oh my god Harry, don't stop, don't ever stop."

The noise that escapes his lips makes my body ignite I vow to spend the rest of my life trying to hear it again.

"Fuck, Liv" he screams and I know he's struggling to keep it together. "Your pussy is my heaven, baby."

His words surge through me and I throw my head back as the euphoria starts to take over.

His lips attach to my neck, stifling his moans as my nails scratch up his back and I gasp for air, the fire building in my stomach and my core gripping his thick cock like a fist.

"Harry, I'm going to-" I pant through the fog taking over my brain.

"Hold it in Liv, just a little bit longer baby." He rushes pushing himself up on his elbow to look into my eyes as he fucks into me relentlessly.

I close my eyes and cry out as the pressure building becomes unbearable and the second I hear him tell me to let go the bubble bursts and fireworks explode in my veins, hot lava oozing over every cell in my body and I scream Harry's name into the air like a prayer, like a mantra, like a desperate plea to hold me to this earth.

I feel Harry thrust sloppily into me as I come back to reality and he collapses on top of me, his body trembling and his cock twitching as my muscles still faintly pulse around him.

I can feel his creamy climax dripping out of me and I sweep his hair out of his worn face as I catch my breath.

"Are you alive, baby?" I whisper after a while, kissing his forehead as I watch puffs of air escape his beautiful lips.

"No, I'm done for, I'll never be the same," he mumbles and I giggle.

He winces at my movements, his sensitive length still inside me and I bite my lip to try and stop myself.

My eyes squeeze shut as he pulls out of me and props himself up on his elbows to kiss my lips.

"I'm glad we're at a hotel that can bring us food 'cause we are never leaving this room." His gorgeous grin spreads across his swollen lips and freshly fucked face. His eyes are hooded and his cheeks are flushed and I've never seen anything sexier in my life.

"Mmm, thank god" I hum, smiling into his lips before kissing them again.

Harry rolls on to his back, pulling me into his side. My head rests on his chest as our legs entangle in each others and fingers of our opposite hands interlace in the air in front of us. Minutes or hours pass, I have lost all sense of time in the bubble of sedation we have created.

"Would you rather re-live that moment again forever or-" he starts.

"That moment," I cut him off and watch his eyes crease into a teeth baring cackle.

He closes his eyes as my hands travel up and down the smooth skin on his bare chest and I run my fingers through a faint patch of hair sprouting just below where his pendant hangs.

I look up at him and my heart swells with the overwhelming sensation of love, adoration and core clenching desire for the man staring back at me.

He crashes his lips to mine and smacks my arse so hard I yelp before he jumps off the bed. "Race you to the shower, Toots!" 

A/N: YAY!!!! I re-wrote this so many times, so i really hope i did it some justice!! For all of you who have been waiting, thank you!! From here on out.. smut galore! haha!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7M 177K 77
"Nothing gold can stay." -Robert Frost Twitter: @Atlantis094 Cover: The Floz
30.9K 519 27
what the title says tumblr: biisexualemma
147K 3.8K 32
Lauren Jauregui had the life. A+ student, tons of friends, dreamy boyfriend. She had it good. Until the beginning of her junior year, when a shy brun...
Always By Megan

Fanfiction

24.1M 689K 87
A story of first true love between an unsuspecting, extroverted girl and an awkward, beautifully magnetic boy. WARNING: Explicit sexuality. All Right...