The Skylark's Snowflake (Hiba...

By Bluemoon609

This the continuation of the book The Snow Guardian (Hibari x Oc). I don't own KHR, only my characters. More

Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Ouran High School Host Club
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Kyokai In Wonderland
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Cinderella
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
OVA
A/N

Chapter 180~

1.3K 13 5
By Bluemoon609

__________________

Chapter 180

__________________

At the hotel, they changed their clothes into clean ones, cleaned around the room, then sat down in the living room of the apartment that Kyokai rented. They all sat quietly, staring at Kyoya and Kyokai, who were sitting next to each other, arms and legs crossed, and glaring away from each other "you were calling me for help" he said "no I wasn't" she said right away "you kissed back" he said "no, I did not" she denied.

"I'm leaving, it's too crowding and I'm busy" he stood up to leave "not until you give an explanation !" She followed him and slammed the door close behind them "I'm kind of worried" Kyoko said "I thought they already forgave each other" Haru said "I'll check on them" Ryohei and went to the hall to open the door. But when he did, he saw Kyoya and Kyokai kissing each other passionately, humming in each other's mouths.

They glanced at him while still kissing then awkwardly pulled back, Ryohei crossed his arms and leaned against the door frame. Kyoya cleared his throat as they glanced around "well, I'll be leaving" he said and walked toward the elevator "Hibari, your full of shit" Ryohei said "I know" Kyoya said. Kyokai rolled her eyes and took her coat from Ryohei "see you" she followed Kyoya while wearing her coat.

"So that's why you didn't want to see me" Kyokai mumbled as they walked together, hand in hand, in the cold weather. Kyoya nodded "I never lied about being busy, I thought that if I saw you I won't be able to spent the time with you" he explained "I'm sorry, Kyo" she said. He pulled by her shoulders and kissed her head "I'm sorry as well" he whispered against her hair.

"Want to go to my house, or somewhere far ?" He asked "I don't know, anywhere's fine" she smiled, he pinched her cheek "I missed that smile" he kissed her cheek "but I need to go get my clothes from the hotel if I'm going to stay at your place" she held her chin "who said anything about you staying at my place ?" He raised a brow "oh Kyo.." She hugged his waist "we both know you won't let me go once we step inside" she poked his nose "yeah, your right" he said and she laughed.

"I think I know a place.." He looked around "you know a place where they sell women clothes ?" She raised a brow "ask me any store you want and I'll find it in this town" he said "hmm ?" She smirked "where's the night club ?" She asked "right after that corner" he pointed "wait..." He glared at her "your not planning to go, aren't you ?" He said "me ? No" she shook her head "but I'm surprised that you know the place, did you went inside ?"

He frowned at her "why would I go in there ?" He said "I don't know if your a drunk type of person" she shrugged "trust me, I've never entered a club nor drank alcohol, never did and never well" he said "you've never drink alcohol ?" She said "no, I can't stand it" he shook his head "don't tell me you've tried ?" He glared "no, but I would like to" she said "why ?" He said "I don't know, I'm just curious what it taste like" she shrugged "it taste bad, believe me" he said.

She gasped and stood in front of him to hold his hands "so you did drink it once !" She said "no, I didn't. Once you know it's ingredients you'll know why" he glared "ooh I wonder how Hibari Kyoya will be when he's drunk" she smirked and hugged his waist "very funny, I won't get drunk" he shook his head "I'm sure you'll get knocked out once you just take a sip" he smirked "no I won't !" She crossed her arms "we'll see later" he ruffled her hair.

They reached his black car and he opened the door for her, then went to the driver's seat "there.." He pointed at the shop after a few minutes of driving "I saw a couple of females near our age enter that store, it's really near from my company" he parked aside "Kyoya, that looks expensive" she said "it's fine" he said.

"Welcome, Mr. Hibari. How my I help you ?" The employer bowed his head. Kyokai didn't understand what Kyoya told him, but saw the two look at her. The employer nodded and walked away "come on" Kyoya offered her a hand, she took it and they followed the man "what did you tell him ?" Kyokai asked "just..to find clothes for you" he said "what exactly did you tell him ?" She raised a brow "I'm not telling" he said "Kyoya !" She tugged on him.

She didn't know why she felt nervous as the man placed different kinds of dresses and skirts on the chairs in front of the multi mirrors "are you sure you want this ?" She asked Kyoya "yeah, I want you to be perfect for our date" he rubbed this thumb against her cheek "w-well if you want" she blushed "ah, they look beautiful" she held her chin as she stared at the clothes in front of her "they're too many to pick" she mattered "which one do you like ?" She flinched when Kyoya held her shoulders from behind "I-I can't really decide" she admitted "try this.." He gave her a long purple dress "go" she almost tripped when he pushed her toward the curtains.

She glared at him for pushing her and got inside "don't peek" she pointed "I won't" he raised his hands "hm" she glared and closed the curtains "a wife, sir ?" The employer asked, Kyoya stared at him "a future one" he smirked.

After a while in the store, Kyokai still didn't find the perfect dress for her. She sat on the chair sighing "I'm sorry" she mumbled "it's not your fault" he kissed her forehead "all these dresses look expensive, I don't think they suit me well" she looked up at him "do you have anything simple ?" Kyoya asked the employer "I'll see what I'll find" the employer nodded and walked away. Kyokai clenched on her knees and looked down "sorry" she mumbled "I guess dresses didn't look so good on me over the years" she said "don't apologize" he knelt in front of her and held her hands "you look beautiful in every single way" he said "Kyo.." She blushed.

She flinched when the employer came back with simple clothes. She got up to look at it as Kyoya stood behind her, waiting for her to pick "ah !" He flinched as she gasped "I like this one" she picked up a green plain top "maybe this one with it.." She lift up a black skirt behind it "with maybe green heels..." She held her chin to imagine "don't imagine, try it" he held her shoulders and pushed her way to the fitting room "alright !" She nodded.

She held the curtains and pointed at him, he frowned as she glared and raised a brow "I'm not going to peek" he glared "okay" she smiled and closed the curtains. After a few minutes, she clenched on the curtains and nervously opened it. She blushed when he stared at her with wide eyes. The clothes fitted her perfectly, he even didn't expect for her to look like that in simple clothes "h-how do I look ?" She asked, he slightly smiled "I knew there was beauty in simplicity" he said, she blushed and played with her bang.

He sighed and walked toward her "don't do that" he grabbed her hand and turned her toward the mirror "there is nothing to be nervous about" he said, she stared at herself in the mirror with wide eyes. He watched her turn, fixing her top, then looked at her shoes, still not believing how she looked. She blushed as she placed her hair behind her ear "I-I like this one" she mumbled, he smiled and asked the employer about the price.

After paying, they left the store, Kyoya placed a shopping bag of Kyokai's old clothes in the trunk of his car "so where are we going ?" She buckled her belt as they got in the car "somewhere" what he said and started driving. They soon reached a cliff, they got out and leaned against the handrail, staring at the whole town under the stars "t-this is pretty" Kyokai said "ah ! Remember our spot back in Namimori !? I still go there sometimes to study !" She said excitedly "but.." She clenched on the handrail "i-it feels different being there without you"

He stared at her then at the town "oh ! I can see your company from here !" She pointed "man, it's huge" she frowned in surprise "and the Eiffel tower" she pointed "it's getting cold" he went to get in the car, she followed him. They placed their coats at the back and sat quietly. She blinked when she felt his hand on hers, holding it tightly. She flinched when he pushed her hair to peck her neck. He gently turned her chin to face him. They started at each other's eyes and slowly leaned in "wait Kyoya.." She whispered as their lips were inches apart "no.." He said "no, wait.." She placed her hands on his chest.

He raised a brow "I'm sorry, for what I've done" she said, staring into his eyes "I'm the one who's suppose to be saying that" he said then slowly brushed his lips against hers. She blushed and kissed back, they stared at each other tilting their heads and kissed again. They quickly cupped each other's faces to kiss harder, but slow. He tried to memorize her perfect lips again with his own, he nibbled on her lower lip before licking it with his tongue.

She flinched when she felt his hand reach her leg, she clenched on him as he trailed his fingers on her thigh then went under her skirt. She blushed and grabbed his hand, breaking the kiss by looking away. He frowned at her action "did I do something wrong ?" He asked "n-no" she shook her head and they kissed again. She looked away blushing as he nibbled her ear "you know it's getting late" he whispered in her ear, she frowned as he sat back "I should drop you off at the hotel" he said, she turned his face toward her to capture his lips.

They kissed for a while before she pulled back "i-is it alright to go to your place instead ?" She asked shyly and he blinked "want to go to my house ?" He said and she blushed "h-hm" she nodded "for...you know" she blushed redder and his eyes widen in surprise before he pulled back "I just need to buy something before that" he said "alright" she said "what are you going to buy ?" She asked "something" he said as they buckled their seatbelt.

After he parked, they got out and Kyokai stared at his house "why didn't you live in an apartment instead of a house ?" She asked "and let annoying people crowd in front of my door ? I'll bite them to death" he said "that's reasonable" she held her chin "it's a bit bigger than our house" she mumbled. He pulled out his keys to unlock the door and they got inside, she hung up both of their coats and watched him walk further inside, tossing the key on the counter. He sat on the couch and rested his arm on the backrest, he glanced at her "are you sitting next to me or are you going to keep standing there ?" He said and she flinched.

He frowned and got up to stand in front of her "Kyokai.." he lift up her chin only to get shocked at the sight of her red face, it was quite inviting "Kyoya" she whispered and clenched on his chest, he cupped her cheeks and pulled her for a rough kiss. She clenched on his arms and her pulled her to walk further into the room. She tossed her purse on the coffee table before she roughly took off his tie and his blazer, then placed her hands on his neck.

He pulled and pushed her on the couch, quickly getting on top of her. She blushed as he kissed her while grinding his hips against hers, she reached to pull out his shirt from his trousers to trail her nails on his bare back. She felt him grind against her harder and growl in her mouth, saying that he liked what she did. They paused when her phone rang in her purse. They sat up and stared at it, he frowned when she pulled out her phone to see the ID caller. She put it on silent then placed it on the table, she pecked his lips "where were we ?" She breathed out, his lips curved into a smirk and picked her up bride style "bedroom ?" He smirked at her "lead the way" she whispered against his lips and they kissed, she chuckled into the kiss as he walked to his bedroom upstairs.

Once they reached the room, he walked to the bed and carefully laid her down. He removed his shoes and socks before lifting up her leg to unhook the belt of her heel, slipping it off while trailing his fingertips gently on the underside of her ankle. He then did the same with the other heel, with planting a kiss on her ankle. She felt more nervous as he crawled toward her, his knee got between her legs "K-Kyoya.." She blushed and tried to push his head as he kissed her neck, he kissed up to her jaw then went down again "Kyoya wait !" She pushed him, he sat up in surprise and confusion "I-I don't know if we should do it !" She blushed, his eyes slightly widen "what do you mean ?" He asked.

She clenched her fists "I-I don't want to be hurt again" she held back her tears "just.." He cupped her cheek "promise you'll stay" he said "I-I.." She blushed "I don't w-want to be broken again" she sniffed, he embraced her "I'll fix you then" he whispered against her hair "I'll fix everything, just let me do this" he said. They glanced at each other. Her heart skip a beat as he placed her hair behind her ear, they stared deep in each other's eyes.

They slowly leaned in and kissed, he placed his hand behind her neck to pull her closer as she clenched on his arms "hmm~" he pushed her on the bed again, she blushed as he nibbled her ear. He slightly pulled back, he noticed her eyes, the eyes full of pain and need, were staring at his wide ones. She cupped his cheeks and pulled him down for another kiss "y-you can continue" she whispered and he sighed "if you hate anything I'm doing, stop me" he said and she nodded.

He lift up her top to kiss her stomach, her toes clenched as he trailed his fingers from down thighs, she cupped his cheeks and they kissed. He made sure he left a mark at every spot his lips would reach, from her legs to her neck on places that were easily covered "hm~ !" She covered her mouth "don't hold back" he looked at her "I've been waiting to do this with you" he whispered as he trailed his fingers on her thigh "let me hear you" he kissed up her collarbone, she let out a shaky sigh and looked away "let me look at your face" he whispered in her ear "Kyokai.." How she missed the way he would whisper huskily in her ear, the voice she missed so much "may I ?" He asked "may I take your virginity tonight ?" He looked at her worriedly, she bit on her finger to think "if you don't want this, I'll stop immediately. Otherwise, I won't stop if you agree" he said, she stayed silent.

She looked at him shocked as he sighed and sat up "let's stop here" he rubbed his neck, she sat up "hn ?" He looked down as she gently tugged on his sleeve with her finger tips, she tried to blink away the tears and her fingers shuddered from the grip, his eyes widen as she nodded for approval "y-y-you may t-take it.." She whispered "b-but I'm kind of scared" she admitted "just relax" he whispered "are you sure ?" He asked, she nodded and blushed "o-on one condition !" She blushed "hn ?" He frowned "y-you will not speak about this session with anyone" she whispered "done" she gasped as he pinned her on the mattress.

She covered her mouth when he nibbled her ear, she blushed and looked away. He pulled back to look at her expression "do you not like this ?" He asked "e-eh ?" She looked at him "I-I do" she blushed "then don't stay quiet, it makes me think I'm doing something wrong" he glared "I-I'm sorry" she whispered and looked down "let me hear you moan, Kyokai" he kissed her cheek "there is no one around, just me, so don't hold back" he whispered, she blushed and nodded.

He sat back by her gentle push, he only watched in amusement as she pulled the top over her head. She looked away and placed his hands on her breasts, she blushed and let out a whimper as he folded them gently "you don't like it ?" She asked shyly and winced when he kissed her cheek "I like it because it's yours" he whispered and she blushed. He reached behind her to unclip her bra and immediately tossed it aside "hm !" She wrapped her arms around herself "what's wrong ?" He asked "y-you won't like them" she whispered "they got bigger" she blushed and flinched when he grabbed her wrists, she gasped as he pinned both her wrists above her head on the mattress. She blushed and looked away as he stared at her bare breasts, her breathing was not steady "nah~" she let out a moan as he ground against her, informing her how hard he was. She let out a shaky breath as he kissed under her chin then trailed down between her breasts.

As soon as he felt her relax, he let go of her wrists "K-Kyoya.." She whispered and ran her fingers through his hair. She flinched when he grabbed her breast, his thumb over her nipple "it's hard" he pinched it and she flinched. She bit her lip as he sucked on one "h-hey, your sucking too hard" she tugged on his hair and flinched as his hand folded her other breast, he switched and she tugged harder on his hair. He sucked harder and she arched her back "Kyoya~" she whispered and hugged his head, she flinched when he bit gently.

He continued kissing her neck while still grinding against her, he let out a groan at her moan and legs wrapped around his hips. She gasped and her eyes formed tears "i-it burns" she covered her mouth blushing, he looked at her rather worriedly "e-everywhere you touch burns" she breathed heavily "here ?" She flinched when he touched her hard nipple "here ?" He trailed his fingers from her breast down her stomach, his eyes slightly widen as she shuddered and clenched on the pillow while moaning his name. He knew she was sensitive, but he didn't know she would melt right away with a single touch "here ?" He kissed her stomach while groping her breasts "h-hey !" She held his hands. He kissed all the way up until her jaw. He looked at her and cupped her cheek.

They kissed passionately, his hands wandering around her to feel her skin once again. She wrapped her arms around his head and tried to lift herself up, but only to hug him, he relaxed and hugged her back, laying her back down on the bed "hmm~ !" She hummed in his mouth as he played with her tongue, she broke the kiss panting by looking away. She let out a soft whisper as his fingers ran over her skin, she closed her eyes in relaxation as he kissed under her ear.

He had to make sure that she was feeling pleasured, even more than he does, he loves to hear her moans, whimpers, and other soft and cute sounds she would make which he recognizes each one "it's going to be fine" he cupped her cheek, she held his hand "w-will it hurt ?" She whispered "maybe a little since its a first" he said, she blushed "don't worry, just try to relax" he said, she rested their foreheads against each other "I-I trust you" she mumbled, he kissed her gently "wait" she held his arm when he reached her hips "I-I'm kind of scared, will it hurt ? Will the neighbors hear us !? " She whispered "I told you, it's your first, it has to hurt even a little" he said "and no, the room is sound proof" he said "so you can scream as loud as you can" he whispered in her ear, she blushed. She would melt at his husky tone as he whispers, and he knows she likes it.

She blushed red and bit on her finger "b-but you don't have a-a condom" she mumbled and he sighed "I'll be right back" he got off the bed and she watched him leave the room. She frowned and sat up confused, he soon came back and smirked. He got on the bed and tossed a box on the counter "what did you get ?" She asked, he smirked at her "this.." He showed her the condom wrapper, her face turned red "w-why do you have it !?" She glared "because I knew we were going to do it tonight" he whispered against her lips "that's why I went to buy it" he sat up "t-that's what you went to buy ?" She blushed and he frowned "well no, I told Tetsu to sent some" he shrugged "your horrible !" She glared "sure, say that after we're done" he smirked.

She flinched when he pushed her on the mattress, she covered her face as he reached to slip her skirt with her panties passed her legs, tossing it aside "now then.." He said and she pulled the covers close to her as he shifted toward her "what are you doing !?" She said "I'm doing this for you so that it would be easier to get in" he answered and pulled the covers from her, pulling her arm to sit up. She flinched as he pushed her leg as one knee was raised and the other was rested on the bed.

She gasped and clenched on his shoulder as he entered his finger, pumping in and out. He added another finger and pushed it in deeper inside of her "hm !" She bit on her finger. She blushed and found herself moving her hips against his fingers, she clenched on both of his shoulders and bit her lower lip "m-more.." She looked at him with innocent eyes that made him smirk "such a lewd face you got, naughty bunny" he whispered against her lips, she could only blush and whimper at that "you like that ?" She gasped as he pushed his fingers deeper "y-yes" she whispered "ah !" She let out a moan "I'm going to come" she thought and gritted her teeth "I think that's enough, don't you think ?" He said, she only panted "p-please~" she tugged on him shyly.

She flinched when he pushed her to lay her down, he smirked and held her thighs "ahhh !!" She threw her head back as he buried his face between her legs "K-Kyoya !" She clenched on the pillow and arched her back "n-n-not there" she blushed "hn ? Even though you like me doing this so much ?" He continued what he was doing "y-y-your the one who likes going down there" she whimpered then gasped in surprise "yes, I do actually" he smirked "ahh !! Oh ! Hmm !" She tossed her head side to side "n-no !" She struggled at the close feeling, he held her thighs to stop her movements. She gasped as she came, he stayed still for a moment before sitting up and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand "did you enjoy that as usual ?" He smirked and she panted.

She glanced at him and frowned "aren't you uncomfortable ?" She asked and sat up when she noticed he was still fully dressed "hn ? A bit" he said and blinked as she crawled toward him to plant a kiss on his lips "m-may I ?" She held his collar gently and he smirked "go ahead" he said and she kissed his neck, leaving small marks that are easy covered. She started unbuttoning his shirt, gently pushing it off his shoulders and arms. She blushed and trailed her fingertips down his chest and abs, she flinched when he cupped her cheek and kissed her "I'm getting really turned on, I want to be inside of you so bad" he whispered in her ear "no !" She snatched the condom wrapped from him "I-I'll put it on for you" she mumbled and blushed red when he chuckled "alright, go ahead" he leaned back on his hands

She kissed his neck, soft and gentle butterfly kisses. He flinched when she pushed him to lay down, she got between his legs while he rested himself on his elbows "Kyokai" she frowned as he lift up his chin "your full of surprises tonight" he smirked "y-you like me doing this for you as well" she blushed. He watched her shocked as she slowly unbuckling his belt and unzipped his trousers "are you sure ?" He said, she looked up at him "hm" she nodded. She pulled out his member and saw how hard her was, she took him in both hands and stroke him, giving him a little press. He groaned in pleasure, she tilted her head and licked his length.

The nosies she made while licking made him turned on even more, he stroked her hair and she moaned. She stroked him while sucking on the tip, he sighed heavily. She slowly took half of him and started bobbing her head "hn !" He closed one eye and clenched on her hair "Kyokai" he lift up her head to look at her "try to take it all" he said, she nodded and took him in her mouth again. She moaned when she almost took him fully, she clenched on his trousers and started bobbing her head. He sighed and pushed her head toward his hips, her eyes widen in surprise as he made her take him until the end and bobbed her head faster.

Feeling about to come, he groaned and she clenched on the bedsheets "look up" he said and she did what he asked "good girl" he trailed his knuckles down her cheek. He gritted his teeth as he neared, she tried to stay still when he came in her mouth, she moaned on him while trying to take it all and he held her head still. He sighed and threw his head back, clenching on her hair.

She sat up, her hand on the bed between her legs and the other was covering her mouth "t-too much" she winced "wait" he shifted to pull a couple of napkins "spit it out" he lift it up under her chin, he frowned when she shuddered and clenched on his arm. His eyes widen when she gulped then panted to catch her breath "you like doing this, don't you ?" He smirked and she blushed "h-hm" she shakily nodded "I'll make you do more later, but I think that's enough" he rubbed the corner of her mouth with his thumb.

After removing the remaining clothes, he wore the protection and got them both under the bed sheets, positioning himself "K-Kyo..." She whispered after he laid her down, he looked at her "umm..." She blushed as her eyes looked away, he thought she looked cute "I'm p-pretty sensitive" she whispered "I know you are" he kissed her cheek "I don't want to hurt you" he whispered back and made her roll on her stomach "are you ready ?" He asked and got on top of her "I'm a little scared" she mumbled "it's going to be fine" he whispered against her cheek, she shakily nodded and he held her hips.

Her heart beat fast as she felt the tip pressed against her entrance, she clenched on the bed sheets and sighed to calm herself down. Her eyes widen and she let out a shaky gasp when he slowly entered her, her knees shuddered and she clenched on the bed sheets harder as he got in a little bit more "I'll move, alright ?" He said "j-just wait until I get used to it" she whispered "just close your eyes" he started moving and she bit on the pillow to seal her gasps of pain, he held her head and kissed it. His chest was rested on her back as he pressed her against the bed, he offered her his hand and got surprised at how tight she held it, digging her nails in his skin and almost trapping his blood veins.

"Kyokai.." He whispered in her ear and kissed her neck gently. He sat up to watch her fully, she covered her mouth as she bit on her lip "no" She whimpered in pain, she held his wrist as he thrusted while holding her hips "stop ! No ! Too deep !" She tried to push him by placing her hand on his stomach "Kyokai, are you alright ?" He asked, she shook her head while panting, tear drops landed on the sheet.

He suddenly pulled out and grabbed her leg to roll her on her back, he buried his face in her neck and separated her legs "I'm going in" he whispered in her ear, her eyes widen as he entered her and started thrusting, she clenched on the pillow "n-no ! Wait !" She gasped "ah ! D-Don't ! Please stop !" She covered her teary eyes "I didn't even get in fully" he sat up "wa-wait !" She yelled "it's nothing to be embarrassed about, just relax" he said "K-Kyoya !" She held his arm "i-it hurts !" She looked at him with teary eyes, his eyes widen and he stopped "it hurts ?" He repeated "I don't think I can do it !" She shook her head while trying to stop the tears by wiping them.

"Kai" she slowly removed her hands, they stared at each other as she sobbed "does it hurt that much ?" He asked "h-hm !" She rubbed her eye "y-you know my body is like made of my flames, s-so I feel double the pain" she explained, she blinked at his smirk "then.." He rested his forehead on hers "does that mean you will feel double the pleasure ?" He whispered and her eyes widen "I-I don't know, I didn't feel such thing" she said, he kissed her cheek "your strong yet you are physically weak" he whispered.

He pressed his muscular body against hers as he embraced her with her palm pressed against his beating heart, knowing that would always calm her down whenever she gets scared. He started giving her a couple of kisses on her cheek and head "don't be scared, it's me" he whispered softly. She blushed as he hugged her tightly, their skin against each other now that both of them are fully naked. She relaxed a bit and hugged his waist tightly.

He looked at her and pushed her bangs up to kiss her forehead then the bridge of her nose "Kyokai.." He held her chin, they kissed softly "are you scared ? Does it hurt that bad ?" He said "h-hm" she shakily nodded "which question ?" He said "b-both" she mumbled. She couldn't stop the tears as he kissed her cheek "want me to pull it out ?" He asked and wiped her tears "Kyoya waited for so long to do this.." She thought and rubbed her eye "maybe we should stop and do this another time" he pulled out and sat up "hm !" She shook her head sitting up and he frowned "I-I'm just scared" she whispered "b-b-but I want to do this !" She clenched on his arms.

He frowned as her eyes started spinning and her face turned red "w-w-we already reached t-t-t-this far ! I-I-I've always thought a-a-about this night !" He only watched as she started babbling while looking like close to explosion "I'm sorry I have such a dirty mind !!" She hugged him to hide her face "you don't need to babble nonsense, just calm down" he held her head and rested his forehead on hers "I-I'm sorry" she mumbled and he kissed her cheek "I was thinking about this night as well" he smirked and she blushed.

Her eyes widen in surprise when he pecked her lips "bite here if it hurts so much" he pointed on his shoulder "hm" she nodded "I'll try my best to take it slowly, will that make you feel better ?" He cupped her cheek, she thought for a while "I'll be gentle" he whispered and pecked her lips "a-alright" she slowly nodded and he laid her back down, she closed her eyes in surprise as he kissed her cheek. While she was getting distracted, he held her legs and entered again "is it in ?" He asked "h-hm" she blushed and nodded. She winced when he started grinding, he whispered in her ear to comfort her as she whimpered in pain "I'm here" he whispered and entwined one hand with hers, she held it tightly as he kissed her neck.

He rested his forehead on hers, she stared at his eyes and panted "K-Kyoya is inside of me.." She thought "t-that's kind of scary" she thought and closed her eyes shut "I'm going to get deeper, alright ?" He sat up, she flinched "eh ?" She looked at him "can I put it all in ?" He asked "y-you won't fit !" She blushed "let's just try" he said "you won't ! You'll tear me apart !" She yelled "calm down" he sighed "h-hm" she shakily nodded and clenched on his shoulders. She covered her mouth and gasped as she watched him get fully inside of her, he sighed in pleasure and relief "see ? It's all in" he whispered in her ear.

"A-Are you hurt ?" She asked him "d-does it feel awful inside !?" She blushed, he chuckled and shook his head "it feels good" he said "does it still hurt to you ?" He asked and kissed her cheek "a little.." She whispered. She was shocked as he pulled out almost completely then got in fully at once, which made her gasp "your in ! Your in ! Your in !" She patted his back multiple times panicking as she winced. She blushed as he chuckled "d-don't laugh !" She looked away "your reaction is so cute" he whispered against her cheek.

She winced as he thrusted gently "you were thinking about this, right ?" He asked, trying to distract her from the pain "h-hm" she nodded "did you dream about this ?" He asked and she shakily nodded "did you play with yourself ?" He asked and she flinched "hn ?" He smirked as she looked at him with wide eyes "did you do it while thinking of me ? Did you moan my name ?" He whispered against her red cheek as she looked away "o.." he looked at her "o-o-only once" she mumbled and his eyes widen "b-b-b-but it didn't feel the same, I-I even surprised myself" she blushed, even more when he chuckled against her cheek "such a naughty girl" he said "s-shut up ! You made me feel this way !" She glared at him with tears eyes "meanie, your such a big tease" she mumbled.

He kissed her eyelash "it's feel good, your getting tight around me already" he whispered and she flinched "s-sorry" she blushed "stop apologizing" he glared at her and her eyes looked away "sorry for apologizing a lot" she mumbled and he sighed heavily. She wrapped her arms around his head as she kissed his cheek, she blushed "Kyoya.." She whispered in his ear "I-I trust you" she clenched on his hair "I love you" she whispered, his eyes widen "I love you so much, Kyoya" she smiled as she hugged him, she flinched when he lift himself up to looked at her.

She blushed as he sat up while still thrusting "w-what are you doing ?" She said "I want to see your reaction while we're doing it" he slightly smiled "n-no !" She held his waist, he trailed his fingers against her skin then pinched her nipple, she gasped in surprise "K-Kyoya ! You know I'm really sensitive" she opened one eye and held his hand that was groping her breast. He hovered above her, his arm as a support while his other hand was holding her hip to control his pace. She held his shoulder while lifting up herself with her elbow, they stared at each other's eyes before connecting their lips together, he wiped her tear.

"Y-Your so deep" she whispered against his lips and blushed "I know, that's amazing, right ?" He pecked her lips then laid her down and wrapped his arm around her waist, he was surprised when she shuddered underneath him as she tried to get a grip on him "K-Kyoya" she whispered against his shoulder, he slightly smiled and rested her head on his shoulder as he thrusted carefully and slowly. He wanted that, he wanted her to hold onto him like that, like she needed his protection.

She winced and wrapped her arms around him tightly "i-it still hurts !" She said "it will go away, just bear with it for a moment" he whispered "K-Kyoya !" She hugged his shoulders and a tear slid down "hey now.." He made her look at him "your strong and patient, so don't cry" he said and kissed her eyelash, then buried her face in his neck "don't cry, my small snowflake" he whispered "when you left" she sobbed, he froze "I admit it, I needed you !" She hugged his shoulders "as I was held by those people, I didn't know what to do ! I wanted your protection ! I needed you to save me !" She cried. She clenched on his arms as he looked at her, he wiped her tear "don't cry" he whispered "I'm suppose to be guilty but I'm glad to hear those from you"

He held her chin "say it" he whispered against her lips "say that you need me" he said "say how much you love me" he said "K-Kyo.." She blushed "I-I need you" she whispered and looked away in embarrassment "look at me in the eye and say it again" he glared. She looked at him, her blushing face that he likes to see so much "Kyoya.." She whispered, he smirked "I want you, I need you" she cupped his cheeks "ah !" She clenched on the pillow as he thrusted deeper "Kyoya, I love you" she panted "I really love you, I love you so much"

She clenched on the bedsheets "please.." She whispered against his lips "p-please hold me" she whispered "I'll hold you tight" he embraced her, resting back her head on his shoulder "I will never let go of you" he whispered against her hair "even if it costs everything, I will never hurt you or let you go ever again, ever" he said and kissed her head. She buried her face on his neck as she tried to stop the tears "p-p-please hold me" she whispered.

She cupped his cheeks to look at him, he wiped the tear on her cheek using his thumb. They hummed in pleasure as they kissed deeply and passionately, tongues entwining. He felt her hands trying to pull his hips "hm !" She closed her eyes shut as he continued thrusting "Kyokai.." He buried his face in her hair "moan for me, I want to hear your cute voice" he said "i-it's not cute" she clenched on his shoulders "moan my name" he whispered "K-Kyoya~" she moaned "that's it.." He lift himself up, she cupped his cheeks "just like that" he whispered against her lips and thrusted deeper, making her drop her arms "a-ah~" she moaned and blushed, he held her chin and rubbed his thumb against her lower lip "that's a good girl" he smirked and she moaned for him "don't hold back" he whispered "you like it ? When I call you a good girl ?" He rested his forehead on hers and she whimpered a yes, he smirked.

He eyed her reactions carefully as she tossed her head from side to side and arched her back, whispering his name in a shaky breath. She threw her head back and moaned, her hands kept going up and down on his waist and hips trying to pull him closer "look at me" he turned her face toward him "hn ?" He raised a brow as she held his wrist with both hands, he cupped her red cheek and narrowed his eyes at her expression. He got shocked as she moaned and sucked on his thumb while eye contacting him, in the most seductive way he had ever seen "Kyokai, where did you learn such a thing ?" He growled.

She dug her nails on his back as he embraced her, she bit on him like he told her to "nngh~" she moaned and buried her face more in his neck. He rested his forearm next to her and the other above her head, he buried his face in her hair and clenched on the bed sheets. She moaned against his cheek and separate her legs a bit, raising her knees for him to get a good angle. They looked at each other while panting, she wrapped her arms around his neck as they kissed. The kiss was heated and slow, their favorite way to kiss, taking their time to stroke their lips together, then adding a little tongue. She let out a noise as he licked the roof of her mouth, she blushed. He locked their mouths together to let their tongues entwine, she moaned in his mouth and ran her fingers through his hair.

They breathed heavily as they broke the kiss and stared at each other, the room became more heated than before "ah ! Ngh ! Agh !" She moaned with each thrust, it was slow as he did not want to hurt her "K-Kyo.." She mumbled "hn ?" He looked at her "a-a little f-faster" she blushed "are you sure ?" He asked "hm" she nodded. He kissed her head as he picked up his speed, his forearm that was next to her lift up her hips to push her against him.

She threw her head back and moaned, the sound of their skin slamming echoed in the room "your getting really tight around me, does it now feel good ?" He smirked "i-if feels good !" She panted "a-ah !" She kept gasping with each thrust "K-Kyo !" She moaned. He sat up to hold her knees and picked up his speed, listening to her loud moans "Kyoya ! Kyoya ! Ah !" She clenched on the pillow and turned her face away as she moaned loudly "I know you still look cute when your eyes closed, but right now can you look here ?" He panted, she opened her eyes and did what he asked.

Just with those pleading eyes, he lost it and entwined both his hands with hers, pinning them beside her head. He growled and she moaned when he felt her getting tighter around him, making the bed rock back and forth "ah ! Kyoya !" She moaned. He grabbed her legs to put them over his shoulders, using his arms as a support for his balance. She moaned loudly and clenched on the pillow as he thrusted into her, he smirked as he watched how she was licking and biting her lips, arching and moaning for more. They panted while staring at each other's eyes, he bent down to kiss her lips. She cupped his cheeks and slipped her tongue in, he pulled back with their tongues still out, saliva hanging from them "see ?" He rubbed his thumb against her cheek "there's no tears" he said "y-you made them stop" she looked away.

She looked back at him and blushed when she saw him slightly smiling at her "w-what ?" She mumbled "your cute" he kissed her forehead "hmm~" she looked away blushing red "I-I'm not" she mumbled "you are" he whispered against her cheek "even though I'm wearing protection, it's really hot inside" he whispered in her ear and she blushed "K-Kyoya, I feel light-headed each time you get deeper, it feel good" she mumbled and hugged his shoulders "m-my heart is about to explode"

"Wait wait.." He stopped and lowered her legs when he heard the vibration of his phone "r-right now !?" She clenched on the pillow "that's not fair ! I turned my phone off" she said "hold on" he pulled out of her to get his phone from his trousers, he looked at the ID caller then smirked.

He answered "what ?" He said "hn ?" He blinked as she grabbed his shoulders and made him lay down on top of her "d-don't answer the phone while we're making out for the first time" she whispered while madly blushing "p-please hurry, get inside of me" she whispered against his cheek and clenched on his back, his eyes slightly widen. He kissed her cheek and slowly entered her, she clenched on him and bit her lip. She panted and buried her face in his neck while wrapping her legs around him, but he held her hip and sat up while still having the conservation in the phone.

She covered her mouth and bit hard on her lips while holding his hand that was on her hip "oh Hibari ! Is Kyokai with you ?" Ryohei said "who is it ?" Kyokai whispered, Kyoya mouthed "Ryohei ?" She whispered, he nodded and moved her against him "d-don't let him know what we're doing" she whispered, letting out small moans "he wants to know where you are" he stopped his thrusts "what should we do ?" She asked worriedly.

He gave her a hard thrust to make her moan really loud "she is, actually she's underneath me" Kyoya told Ryohei and smirked "K-Kyoya, what are you saying !?" Kyokai whispered "shush" he pinned her wrists above her head  "ah !" She gasped when he gave her another hard thrust "underneath ?" He heard Ryohei "can't you hear ? We're both naked in bed now, so don't bother us" Kyoya said "Hibari, you Bas-" he hanged up and tossed the phone on the nightstand.

"Kyoya ! In the middle of--ah !" Kyokai gasped as he thrusted again "let's continue" he smirked, he wrapped his arms around her waist and head and thrusted faster. He kissed her neck, she sighed in pleasure and ran her fingers through his hair "Kyo~" she whispered and trailed her fingers down his back, then back to his shoulders. He nibbled her ear and she kissed his neck, leaving butterfly kisses "Kyokai.." He whispered against her hair "K-Kyoya" she hugged him tightly.

She ran her fingers though his hair and kissed his head "Kyoya.." She whispered, he lift himself up to capture her lips "hang on, I'm almost there" he whispered against her lips as she kept pushing hair away from his face, he shifted and tilted her hips into a perfect angle "almo--oh !" She clenched on him when he hit her spot "t-that's.." She closed her eyes shut as he kept hitting it "K-Kyoya.." She whispered "please d-don't stop" she moaned "I can't even if I want" he groaned, she screamed as he hit her spot harder.

She wrapped her arm around his neck and cupped his cheek, their panting filled the room and their eye contact was unbreakable. He sighed heavily and she moaned loudly "K-Kyoya" she whispered "just hang on a little longer" he kissed her. They hummed in each other's mouth while he was thrusting harder, rested their foreheads against each other and moved together, closed their eyes as they panted really hard, and moaned against each other's lips each time he was fully in. Her breasts moving against him as he thrusted, his hands that were pulling her closer left marks on her skin.

She took some signs that he was also close, his shorts pants and his grunts were getting louder a bit. He pushed himself against her to bury his face in her hair, pressing her against the mattress with his own weight. She buried her face in his neck and kept on screaming his name, she clenched on his back and shoulder as he whispered her name in her ear, losing his breath "Kyoya, f-faster~" she whispered, he wrapped his arms around her head and hips "ah ! Ah !! Ngh ! Kyoya !" She screamed as he banged into her harder, harder, and faster, and the bed kept hitting the wall "I-I'm close.." She whispered "me too" he sighed.

He lift himself up to kiss her, they cupped each other's cheeks to kiss deeper, their necklaces jingled and the bed creaked louder as they moved against each other "harder ! Harder !" She clenched on his hair "your mine" he growled "yes ! Yes Kyoya, I'm yours !" She moaned and dug her nails in his back that it will leave red marks "Kyo, I-I'm coming" she whispered against his lips and cupped his cheeks for them to kiss.

She moaned in his mouth and clenched on his hair, he broke the kiss and rested his forehead on hers. He paused his pace as they finally came together and screamed each other's names, shuddering at the feeling. He panted and collapsed on top of her, which made the mattress bounce. They panted and hugged each other tightly, each trying to catch their breath. They looked at each other still panting, she smiled weakly and pushed his bangs off his sweaty forehead.

They leaned in to kiss, she put her arms around his neck and waist. He laid down next to her and tossed the condom in the trash next to the nightstand. They both laid down next to each other panting heavily, staring at the ceiling "Woa" he breathed out and felt himself smirking "agreed" she nodded. He did not expect it to be that amazing, but only because it was with her. They stayed there in silent to catch their breathes, they glanced at each other then looked away blushing.

He noticed her burying her face in the pillow, she glanced at him as he stroked her hair. She flinched and hid her red face in the pillow, he raised a brow and leaned against his elbow with his cheek on his hand, she flinched again when he dropped his arm on her waist "that was a great make out, we did everything together" he mumbled drowsily "h-hm" she nodded and turned on her side, facing away.

He trailed his fingers at the hickeys all over her body, she got startled when she felt his fingers walking on her thigh and hip "who knew you could be this loud in bed ?" He smirked against her cheek "now I know all your body's weak spots" he whispered in her ear "and it seemed a I discovered a lot of naughty things about you" he smirked and she blushed red "who knew he could be such dirty talker in bed !?" She thought "I told you we should have done it long time ago" he rubbed her hip "w-we were very young that time" she said.

He glared as she tried to cover herself "hey" he turned her to face him, she gasped in surprise "don't try to cover yourself, we already did it" he growled. She blushed as her eyes looked away "I-I'm not used to be fully naked in front of you" she closed her eyes shut. She flinched when he placed her hair behind her ear. She slowly opened her eyes "K-Kyo.." She whispered "I missed this face" he trailed his finger tips against her cheek, he got surprised when she got into his arms "I missed you so much" she hugged his waist.

He sighed, she gasped when he pushed her to get on top of her, making the mattress bounce. He kissed her forehead, they stayed quiet only staring at each other's eyes. She placed her hand on his cheek and he held it, she blushed as he kissed her palm gently then looked at her. He bent down to kiss her lips "stop crying" he said "your making me feel guilty" he glared and looked away.

She held his shoulders and pulled him down to peck his lips "I-I'm happy" she mumbled "w-we're finally back together" she whispered "promise me you will be by my side forever" she said, he stared at her "I promise" he said "no more secrets" she said, he shook his head "no more" he smiled "pinky swear" she held her pinky, he frowned then chuckled. She smiled as he entwined his pinky with hers, he kissed her forehead before laying down next to her. He pulled her closer by wrapping both arms around her waist, burying his face in her hair.

He inhaled the scent of her hair, the natural vanilla scent "I've been waiting for this moment" he mattered and she looked up at him "I'm sorry I made you wait for this long, not to mention after marriage as I said" she mumbled while trailing her fingers down his chest "it's fine" he kissed the top of her head "it was worth the wait" he smirked and she smiled "it was" she mumbled and blushed "ne Kyo.." she whispered drowsily as her eyelids felt heavy "I love you" he felt his body tense and glanced at her to see her sleeping, he trailed his knuckles down her cheek and smiled. He reached to close the lights then embraced her tightly, both had fallen into deep sleep.

=Time Skip=

As the sun rise, Kyoya and Kyokai were still sleeping. He had his arm under her head pulling it close, his other arm under his, and she was snuggling against his side with the bed sheet covering their legs until their waist. Kyoya groaned as he opened his eyes, his stern morning face soften at the beautiful sight next to him "what is this ?" He cupped her cheek, then trailed his fingers on her arm until her waist, making sure his fingers would reach each mark he left "it's not a dream" he thought.

He reached his phone on the nightstand that was behind her, carefully not to wake her up. He saw a lot of missed calls and messages from Ryohei. He lift up his phone and took a picture of the sleeping Kyokai, but making sure certain parts were covered "for blackmailing" he smirked then returned the phone to its place. He pushed Kyokai's bangs aside and kissed her forehead "mine" he whispered "my lovely Snowflake" he smirked "I will never let anyone steal you from me" he thought.

He frowned as she mumbled something in her sleep and turned on her stomach, he raised a brow and almost lost control of himself at that sight, the way her back arched with the bed sheets covering her until almost the hips. And since she was Italian, she had such wide hips. He couldn't help but give her bum a squeeze and she whimpered, he sighed and covered her so she won't get cold. He planted a kiss on her head before going back to sleep.

She frowned while sleeping and slowly woke up, she rubbed her eye and blinked a couple of times "eh ?" She looked down and saw the muscular arm right under her breasts, her eyes widen "eh !?" She looked at his sleeping face and paled "Kyoya ?" She thought and looked at herself, she blushed red and covered her breasts with one arm "why is Kyoya sleeping here !? Why is Kyoya naked !? Why am I naked !? Why are we both naked in bed !?" She thought and covered her mouth in shock. She sat up and her eyes widen as she was mostly covered in love bites, she blushed red "eh !?" She glanced around to see her own clothes across the floor along with his.

She bit on her finger and looked at him as he shifted in his sleep, she blinked a couple of times and peeked under the bed sheets, her eyes widen and jaw dropped "so big !!!" She whispered to herself as she lowered the bed sheets in shock and looked away "h-how did he even fit !?" She buried her red face in the pillow and shuddered, not knowing that he was actually awake and watching her odd behavior "hn ?" He blinked and pretended what she did earlier never happened. She held back a scream and clenched on the pillow as he got on top of her, his chest pressed against her back, he left a kiss on her neck "like what you see ?" He smirked and she screamed into the pillow.

She blushed and buried her red face in the pillow as he started kissing her neck "hagh~" she clenched on the bedsheets when he started rubbing himself against her entrance, pulling up her hips toward him "naughty bunny" he smirked and bit her, she gasped against the pillow "what were you doing peeking at my privates like that ?" He whispered in her ear "I got caught" she heated up from embarrassment "I don't mind though because it's you" he said.

She clenched on the pillow as he kissed her back, his lips would stroke each spot he licks. He folded her breast roughly and groaned as she ground against him, she flinched when she felt a tap "he just got bigger !!" She thought and buried her red face in the pillow. She shuddered when he started kissing down her spine, he growled at each kiss like a beast preparing to eat its prey "your body is so beautiful" he whispered in her ear before trailed his lips down her body again "ah !" Her eyes widen at the harsh bite on her bum "hwaa~" she turned on her side and stared at him with teary shocked eyes "I can't ?" He raised a brow "w-why would you bite such a place !!?" She whispered and blushed as she covered where he bit "it looked edible" he said "why not ?" He frowned "be-because !" She buried her red face in the pillow, then glanced at him "don't stare !" She sat up to cover his eyes.

He peeked between her fingers to see her red face, she flinched when he kissed her palm then licked between her fingers while smirking, she blushed red. She flinched as he pinned her on the mattress, he held her wrists beside her head and licked his lips hungrily, each of her legs pressed against each of his sides. She shuddered and whimpered as he kissed down her neck, he sucked hard on her nipple and she arched her back in pleasure "I want to eat you for breakfast" he whispered in her ear and she shuddered and blushed "Kyoya~" she whispered and they kissed.

He sighed heavily and laid down next to her, she placed her arm around his waist "I thought what we did, what happened between us, was all a dream" she mumbled "was it a dirty dream ?" He asked and she smacked his chest "did you have to tease me when you know I would panic the next morning ?" She glared "yes" he smirked and she couldn't help but smile.

She shifted closer to him and blushed "umm Kyoya.." She said "hn ?" He raised a brow "c-can I call you.." Her eyes looked away "my love ?" He blinked in surprise, she flinched when he pulled her to his chest with her face buried in his neck "do whatever you want" he sighed while slightly blushing and her eyes widen "alright then, my love !" She hugged his waist and smiled "good morning" she whispered "morning" he mattered.

She shuddered as he trailed his finger down her spine "how was it last night ?" He smirked, she blushed "w-well.." her eyes looked away, she felt his arm loosen around her "do you...regret it ?" He looked away, she stared at him in shocked "not a bit" he looked at her smile "it so felt good, to be honest" she whispered "I want to do it again" she said, he blinked "are you sure ?" He smirked "hm" she nodded "because you held me tight and told me not to worry" she hugged his waist, she felt him relax in relief "alright, but later" he yawned and she nodded again.

He stroked her hair and kissed her head "are you cold ?" He asked "a little" she mumbled, he pulled her closer toward him and she snuggled into his chest "hm~ your so warm, Kyoya" she smiled as he pulled the covers to her shoulders "y-your body changed" she blushed as she stared at him "hn ? How so ?" He smirked "you got really muscular" she whispered and trailed her finger tips down his chest "you like to touch me ?" He put her arm around his waist, she blushed "yes" she admitted, he chuckled and buried his face in her hair.

He pulled her on top of him, the bed covers were still over her hips, and rested his arm down her back. She sighed and tugged on his hair as he kissed her neck, he grabbed her bum and ground her against him. She relaxed as he kissed her sweet spot on her neck "how did you find that spot ?" She asked "I know your weak points" he smirked against her neck "we should do something today" she sighed in pleasure "hn ? Like what ?" He mattered against her cheek "don't you have work ?" She asked "not going today" he yawned.

"Breakfast ?" He asked "sure" she smiled "I'll go make s--ah !" She got off the bed and fell on the floor "hn ?" He glanced over the edge "Kyoya, I-I can't walk" she rested her arms on the edge of the bed as her eyes started to tear, he blinked then chuckled. She flinched when he pulled her under him and pulled the bed sheets over their heads "you can't walk ?" He rested his forehead on hers "hm" she blushed and shook her head. He ran his fingers down her thighs "did it hurt ?" He asked "o-only at the beginning" she mumbled "did it feel good ?" He asked again, she blushed and nodded "how good ?" He smirked "d-double the pleasure" she mumbled shyly "that's why your not able to walk properly" he poked her nose "I banged into you so hard" he smirked "what kind of explanation is that !?" She yelled.

He kissed her lips softly and she relaxed into the kiss, he pulled back and slightly smiled, which caused her to blush red "you rest here and we'll eat breakfast later" he said "are you sure ?" Her eyes sadden, he kissed her eyelash "stay here" he said "not going anywhere" she smiled and rubbed her nose against his, he sat next to her "but first, I need a favor" he pointed and she blushed red "seriously ?" She glared "you started it, now finish it" he said "a way to start my day" he smirked and she sighed heavily "your such a jerk" she shifted under the sheets "I believe you love this jerk" he said "I know" she mumbled.

After a while, he got up and wore his clothes and cleaned around the living room downstairs. He was thinking about making her breakfast in bed when he heard his doorbell rang and he went to get it, he opened the door "what now ?" He glared "Hibari, you look horrible" a man with brown hair, near Kyoya's age named Yamaguchi, greeted "leave" Kyoya closed the door, but Yamaguchi held it "come on" he sighed heavily "so how was the company ?" He let himself in. Kyoya sighed and closed the door "I got something you want to hear" Yamaguchi said.

Kyoya face palmed and sighed heavily "alright, just don't touch anything" Kyoya warned "haha, what am I going to do ?" Yamaguchi laughed "can I use your bathroom ?" He said "it's upstairs" Kyoya pointed and went to the kitchen "that guy doesn't like giving detailed directions" Yamaguchi opened the door of the bed room "eh ?" He blinked "hm~ Kyo ?" Kyokai rubbed her eye as she sat up, making the bed sheet slip from her waist, exposing her body that was full of large and small love bites and hickeies "eh ?" She looked at the door.

"G-Gah" Yamaguchi's face was red "u-um, Yo" he raised his hand. She gasped and pulled the covers over herself "wait who the heck are you !? And what are you doing in this apartment !?" He walked to her, but tripped over Kyokai's skirt that was on the floor. Kyokai's eyes widen when he fell on the edge, she gasped and kicked him off the bed.

He winced and looked upside down to see Kyoya glaring down at him "I-I'm sorry !" He sat up and held his hands up in defense "Ita !" Kyoya whacked his head with the tonfa, he pulled the bed sheets and put it around Kyokai "your not hurt ?" He asked and kissed her forehead, she shook her head "h-hey ! Who's he ? What is he doing here ?" She tugged on him "Japanese !?" Yamaguchi sat up "Oi ! Who that heck is she !? What is she doing here !?" Yamaguchi pointed "he saw me naked" Kyokai whispered and Kyoya hit Yamaguchi's head with his tonfa "I'll handle this, alright ?" He cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead "hm" she nodded.

She watched him drag Yamaguchi by the back of his collar out of the room "h-hold it !" He struggled as Kyoya carelessly dragged him down the stairs "Offu !" Yamaguchi winced when Kyoya made him sit on the couch in the living room "what exactly did you see ?" Kyoya glared "nothing !" Yamaguchi waved his hand "don't lie" Kyoya said "well...everything" Yamaguchi mumbled "you little- !" Kyoya raised his tonfa for a hit "I'm sorry ! I'm sorry ! It was an accident !" Yamaguchi panicked and got a tonfa in the face.

Kyoya sighed and sat across him on the other couch "now she's mad at me" he face palmed "who is she anyway ?" Yamaguchi asked rubbing his nose "what do you think ? You just saw a naked woman on my bed" Kyoya said, Yamaguchi remembered that he spotted the box of condoms on the counter "ooooohhh !!" Yamaguchi smirked "I didn't know you were that kind of guy, where did you rent her ?" Yamaguchi said "Offu !" Kyoya threw a handcuff at his face.

"She's not my slave, that is the least thing you could think of" Kyoya glared "she's my girlfriend" he crossed his arms and legs "HEEEEEH !!!? Y-You got a girlfriend !?" Yamaguchi pointed "I thought you were a lonely guy who can't get a girl" he laughed, Kyoya glared but decided to ignore him "but are you sure your her boyfriend ? she calls you another name" Yamaguchi said "that's what she usually calls me" Kyoya rubbed his neck "what do you call her then ? Babe ? Doesn't really suit you" Yamaguchi shrugged.

"Kyo.." They heard and Kyoya got up, Kyokai came and wrapped her arms around his neck to kiss his lips "ah ?" Yamaguchi blinked in surprise as they hummed into the kiss in satisfaction "Kyoya, why didn't you get back to bed ?" She asked "I thought we were continuing where we left off" she rubbed her nose against his "not now" Kyoya patted her head, she huffed then frowned at Yamaguchi over his shoulder "he's still here ?" She said rather rudely "I see why your relationship works" Yamaguchi glared at Kyoya "I'm Yamaguchi, Hiba-chan's collage mate" Yamaguchi waved "Hiba-chan ?" Kyokai thought "he's one of the mafia members that can provide me important information in exchange for nothing" Kyoya explained "explains why he's still here" Kyokai said.

Yamaguchi stared at Kyokai to scan her appearance, her short raven hair, her body was super thin, and her smooth skin. He thought she was really perfect for a guy like Kyoya. But his eyes accidentally landed at her slightly exposed breasts because Kyoya's shirt was too big, then her thin legs as she fixed her short skirt "where do you think your staring ?" Kyoya raised a brow "nowhere !" Yamaguchi sat straight, facing away

Kyoya frowned as Kyokai turned his chin toward her and gave him a sweet kiss "I'll go prepare tea" she whispered against his lips and went to the kitchen. As she was making tea, she felt him hold her hips from behind "can you walk ?" He asked "a little wobbly, but better" she smiled at him over her shoulder before returning to what she was doing. She frowned as she saw his hands rest on the counter, arms trapping her. She shuddered as he growled near her ear and ground his hips against hers "as soon as he leaves.." he whispered lowly "I'll rip your clothes off with my teeth and make sure you are never able to walk" She shuddered as he left after that, she sighed heavily and blushed "jerk" she mumbled.

As they were drinking tea, Kyokai was amused to see how serious Yamaguchi is when exchanging information. She rested her head on Kyoya's shoulder, but he patted her head to tell her he needs to focus and they can cuddle later. She huffed and sat up, crossing her arms and sitting back. She crossed her legs and took the book that was on the counter, reading it until they finish. Yamaguchi couldn't help but steal quick glances at her, he gulped and slightly blushed as she switched her crossed legs "Offu !" A foot slammed on his face "filthy animal" Kyoya glared "stop staring at My Kyokai" he growled.

While Kyoya was checking on the pictures in the file, Kyokai took Yamaguchi's teacup to refill it. She bent down and poured the tea in the cup, Yamaguchi just thought she was so beautiful to the point he can't take his eyes off her even after gotten beaten up many times "Yamaguchi-san, your staring" Kyokai cut off his thoughts as she placed the teacup in front of him, he blushed red and Kyoya looked up at that "I sincerely apologize !" Yamaguchi bowed his head as Kyokai sat back on the couch "I just find you so beautiful I cannot help but stare, as you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen" he said.

Kyokai blinked a couple of times in surprise and looked away slightly blushing, never get used to compliments "t-that won't change my mind about you, b-but thank you" she mumbled, they flinched at the murderous atmosphere next to her "ho ?" Kyoya smirked and Yamaguchi shuddered "so not only you are late at submitting the information, but hitting on my girlfriend in front of me ?" He said "you must really like to be bitten to death" he pulled out his tonfa. Yamaguchi winced in pain as his face landed on the floor in front of the door "Oi !" He sat up and Kyoya tossed the bag at him "I'm keeping the files, don't come to this address ever again" Kyoya glared and slammed the door closed "he was only complementing" Kyokai mumbled and gasped as Kyoya threw her over his shoulder, carrying her upstairs to the bedroom.

She panted heavily against the pillow after they were done, he was still hovering above her kissing her back "Kyokai" he murmured against her shoulder before kissing it "no~" she said "I want more" he kissed her temple and laid down on her back "no ! Enough !" She looked at him by resting the side of her head on the pillow "I'm tired" she sighed "I'm not, let's do it again" he smirked "one more round" he rested his head on hers "no more" she whimpered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.5K 14
SUMMARY: After Reborn informs that Tsuna and his classmate gonna go on a trip to Italy, they roar in happiness, thinking of the rare chance to travel...
2.1K 30 1
Ame Hikari and her guardians are going to being attending Nami Middle with Vongola's 10th. As the Head of the Hikari Family, who dropped out of schoo...
139K 4.1K 31
They had it. They couldn't stand to see their Sky suffer any longer. It's time to take action. It's time to let these losers see how great their Sky...
6.6K 149 45
This story happened 12 years later. Erima is the new external head adviser and has a crush on hibari. Hibari has a girl named Nina beside him that is...