unpolished [lams]

By shinyquartz

some lams one shots to warm your heart ¡! the story is unedited ¡! More

Costume Party (1/2)
Cute Guy
Sweet
Spanish
Never Did
Costume Party (2/2)
In The Closet
Your Son
My way (1/?)
Lovely
My Way (2/?)
My Way (3/?)
Cravings
Author's Note I
My Way (4/4)
In which everything goes to hell, but then things get better.
Spoiled
1K MARATHON (Your Face (1/?))
1K MARATHON (Your Mind (2/?))
1K MARATHON (You (3/3))
Rainy Dreaming
Lafayette Knows Best
I Love Danci- You.
Santa Left A Second Chance For You
Overwhelming
A Toast To Your Best Friend
I Kissed My Way Out
What About Us, Boy?
New Year, New Fren
Love Is The Benefit
Domestic (1)
Domestic (2)
Domestic (3)
Tiny
Here, You Dropped It
To Him
To Him (Reprise)
You Have A Constellation
Peekaboo
Government Bitches
Author's Note II
Gum, Paper, Notepads
Johndere
Not Friends (Johndere Pt.2)
Sometimes He's Boyish
Forgotten
The Place To Not Be
Author's Note III
Adding Members
About Cars And Tattoos
I Trust This
Wassup Doc
Author's Note IV
Payback
Author's Note V
Not Platonic Enough (1/?)
Not Platonic Enough (2/2)
Alright
Is He Gay Or European? (1/2)
Is He Gay Or European? (2/2)
Perfect Stranger (1st P.O.V)
Perfect Stranger (2nd P.O.V)
Five Senses You Took Away (Along With My Love)
Derroche
Author's Note VII
Making It Up For Your Boyfriend
Author's Note VIII
Kitty Kiss
Chronicles Of An Announced Death
Meet Him Inside
The Best Memory
Author's Note IX (Tag)
Author's Note X
Cycle
Red Red Hair
Cycle (Pt.2)
Cycle (Pt.3)
Double Bar
Morning Quickie
Fun Size Demon
Bake Me An Apology
FedSex
7 Minutes In Hell
Author's Note XIII
Whistle
I'm No Good
Author's Note XIV (IMPORTANT AF)
Babysitting Is (Not) Fun
Slit (Pt.1)
Slit (Pt.2) [READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE]
Night Shift
Final note
hehe.... hi
L I S T EN

Verbal Diarrhea

4.9K 144 266
By shinyquartz

A/N: I'm the title boss.

The door being slammed loudly was all that was heard. He didn't even have the time to stop the little dark brunet before he stormed out. But what he did was stupid, and he admitted it.

It went kind of like this...

*7 minutes ago*

"Hey, Alex, can you pass me the remote?"

"John... You're literally in front of it."

"Please? "

"No Laurens, stop being a lazy-ass, I've got to finish this. "

As always, Alexander was stuck on his laptop, doing some assignments that were probably due for the next two weeks.

"Just a second, Alex, please! " He sighed dramatically.

"No."

"Oh, but if it was Jefferson!"

John regretted his words immediately. The small Caribbean looked at him with a hurt gaze. He knew how delicate that topic was. He knew Jefferson and Alexander had a fight and that was the poor excuse Thomas used to cheat on him and break up their relationship.

The hazel-eyed stood up, took his laptop and went out of the room, slamming the door.

***

Now John was alone in their dorm and guilt was hammering his mind. He was an idiot and he wanted to punch himself and hit his head against a wall until his stupidity was gone.

"Awesome Laurens, you just hurt one of your best friends feelings, and oh!, he's also the guy you like. You're doing great! " He told himself out loud sarcastically "Just because of a stupid remote" He growled. His gaze landed on the artifact and picked it up furiously.

He thought about throwing it against the wall, but he remembered that it was dorm property and if he broke it, he was going to pay for it. Literally. So he just tossed in the couch. He pulled his hair out of his face with frustration.

John grabbed a jacket and went out of the dorm. Night was cold and the only thing that was recently open on campus was a Late Café that closed at 12. He looked down at his watch. It was 10:46. Great, maybe Alex was there.

He rushed and made it to the entrance. They were a few students on the solo tables, probably finishing papers, but no sign of Alex.

Peggy Schuyler, the youngest of the sisters worked at the night shift. John walked to the cashier with a forced smile.

"Yo Pegs" He says looking around and then finally landing his eyes on the tanned girl.

"Johnny!" she smiled widely but the arched an eyebrow with curiosity. The freckled boy was looking everywhere. "Are you looking for someone? "

"Uh, actually... " he thought for a moment "Have you seen Alexander? He went out of the dorm a while ago and I think he might be upset with me.

The girl grinned, fascinated with the green-eyed concern "C'mere" she murmured, making a signal with her fingers so John could lean forward.  "He told me not to tell you, but he locked himself on the supply room. End of the hall, last door on your left" she explained quietly and winked at him.

"Thank you so much Margarita, I owe you one. " He walked fast across the hall.

When he made it to the end of it, he slowed down and kept quiet. Stepped in front of the door, just when he was about to open it, he heard sobbing.

"Alex?" he called, and the crying stopped suddenly. "Alex, I know you're in there, let me in. " John sighed.

"Go." Alex's voice sounded weak and cracked.

"Alex please, I just wanna talk to you. " He pleaded, putting his forehead against the door.

"I don't want to talk to you, John, go." He heard how Alex was trying to talk properly with a stuffed nose. Probably from crying so much. And probably his beautiful face was all red.

"I'm going in" John stated. "I'm going to tear it down. " He warned "If you don't let me in, I'm letting myself in. "

"John, no" He heard Alex sighing.

"One." Silence "two... " more silence "thr-"

"Okay! I'm letting you in, just don't do anything stupid. " He heard walking and he could almost feel Alex's frustrated stare.

After he heard a clicking sound, he slowly opened the door. Alex was sitting on the floor, his laptop by his side. His hair was tied in a messy bun. His beautiful hazel eyes were red and puffy, just like his  cheeks and his face in general. The bags under his eyes looked darker. Guilt was flowing like a river through John's veins. But he could not help but think, that even with all of that, Alexander Hamilton was the most beautiful creature he's ever seen.

"Alex.." He muttered but he got no answer. The Caribbean boy was lost in thought. He wasn't crying anymore, but his features looked sad. "Listen Alex, I know that what I said was wrong and that it is still a very triggering topic for you. I also know that you're not going to forgive me that easily, but I just want you to know that it wasn't my intention to make you feel bad, cause you don't deserve it and stupid lame-ass Jeffershit it's not worth your tears. He's not even worth the fact that you spent seven months of your precious time being his boyfriend, cause he's a brainless piece of crap and, and-and he doesn't deserve someone like you. You are too much of a man for him. God, Alex, you are the most kind hearted, smart, skilled, beautiful person I know. Your mere presence makes anybody's day. Your smile is so full of joy and brightness. You have so much qualities that make you an amazing person, and I - " He paused his rambling when Alex talked.

"John.. -"

"No, let me finish. " He kneeled beside Alex "I don't say all this things just cause you're my friend.  It's because I know you and  I would never lie to you or hurt you, not intentionally. And Alex I -"he sighed " I've liked you for so long, and it will shatter me if you decided to hate me. I will understand if you don't feel the same, I'm just begging you not to hate me, I'm so sorry, Alexander. " He finished pulling his wild curly hair back, nervously.

"John...

"Alex, I got a big mouth, I'm-"

"Can you please shut up?!" the small boy said desperately. John shushed immediately with big surprised eyes.  "Geez, let me talk" He took a deep breath. "Yes, you are an idiot. " He looked at him. "And yes, you have a big mouth. " He rolled his eyes and John's cheek went rosy.  "And I would love being kissed by it. " Alex murmured leaning closer with a cute giggle.

"Wh-what?" John's face was a masterpiece.

"Forget it, I'll do it. " the hazel-eyed grabbed a fistful of John's shirt "I forgive you, John. " He mumbled.

Then they were kissing. The curly-haired was shocked, but when he came back to reality, he grabbed the othe boy's face. Alex's hands traveled form his chest to his neck, rubbing the back of it. John pulled himself apart slowly, keeping their foreheads touching.

"Please tell me that make out is going to be our way to make up. " The taller boy joked dreamily still with his eyes closed. Alex giggled.

"Don't get used to it, Laurens. " Alex kissed slightly John's lower lip, then biting it lovingly.

"Oh god, but  I could. " He growled, taking Alex by the waist and sitting him on his lap. "Lex?"

"Yeah?" The small boy rested his head on the curly-haired's chest. Making him rest his head on top  of his.

"I really, like, love you, ya know? I just want you to be aware of that. " He said casually.

"John?"

"Mhm?"

"I love you too. "

"Lucky me. " He kissed Alex's crown.

"And John?"

"Yes, doll?"

"Talk less."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

You are lovely, remember that.  <3

                      •ely

Ps: who else can relate with john cause can be a rambling mess when nervous?  🙋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 129 33
Alexander Hamilton was the new senior along with one other boy, a beautiful one, more stunning than he had ever laid his eyes on. He felt like it was...
16.3K 244 68
Just some more Byler Oneshots!
12K 367 35
For y'all who are like me and want to see out favorite characters love each other. Mostly LAMS but there will be other Gay ships like Mullette and Je...
31K 997 18
"Joan"...."Here, and I prefer John." John is a he NOT a she, how many more times would he have to say that? When Alex and John, two internet fri...