His Princess

By baileybear301

Joker. The King of Gotham. The craziest man the world has ever known. The man needs someone new. Someone i... More

Début
I
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
caractères
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
His Princess
kinks/fetishes
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
Thank You Guys!!!

xx

15.2K 246 126
By baileybear301

Not every picture perfect moment

Goes as planned

What would life be

Without a little unexpected surprise?

Before Billie could open her eyes, Joker had his ring back on and his eyes shut tightly. Squeezed in a nightmare. She kisses up his neck to wake him and smirks as his hand rises to the back of her neck to bring her into a kiss. "Morning". "What time is it"? "5 ish"? "Why are you up"? "I think he's cranky and doesn't want me to sleep".

Joker can't help but to smirk at that and lays a hand on the nonexistent bump. "My little hell raiser". "Wouldn't mind it if he wasn't keeping me up". "Sleepy"? "No. Are you? It looked like you were having a bad dream".

And he was. The worst he's ever had. The voices in his head couldn't save Billie. He couldn't save Billie. And the darkness took her away. Left her body to rot. Worst thing he's ever seen.

"No. I'm fine". "Can we sit outside"? "What for"? "Wanna watch the sunrise". Though he personally despises the sun, he can't say no. "Yeah. Let's go watch the sun baby". He slides out of bed and walks to the dresser to get out some clothes for Billie. He pulls out a pair of light wash sweat pants, garter socks, a tank top and a sweater probably four sizes too big.

As he finishes dressing her, he takes her hand and leads her to the door, watching her slip on some slippers, then takes her to the backyard.

Billie's never seen the backyard. It's huge. All signs of life are dead or dying and the snow is creating a thick blanket across everything.

She can see her breath as it puffs out and dances into the sky. "C'mere Billie". She turns her attention to Joker and walks to him, giving him a small smile. "We should do this more often daddy". And no. No he really shouldn't. Not at all. But for her, anything. "Of course baby. Of course". He sits at the frozen fountain and lures Billie into his lap as the sun begins to peek through the purpling sky. "I love you daddy". "I love you too. Now, I've got to start preparing for tonight, yes"? "No". "Don't fight me on this Billie". "I'm not fighting you on anything". "You're fighting me on everything lately". "I'm not". "You're even going as far as acting like a brat now"? "I'm not". "And stamping your foot is supposed to prove otherwise"? "Why do I even bother with you? Insufferable Bastard"! "Hey"! He grabs her by her arms, probably a little to hard, and shakes her once. "Just because you're hyped up on pregnancy hormones doesn't mean I won't hesitate to punish you. I will give you an extra hard spanking if needed. Don't think I won't". "Then do it"!

And Joker doesn't respond. He says nothing. Just throws her over his shoulder and begins walking inside. "Put me down"! "Shut up Billie". "But-". "Shut. Up". "Bu-". "What part of shut up do you not get? Shut up"! Maybe he shouldn't be so hard, but really, the hormones are getting old.

He plops her on the bed and flips her onto her back by her ankles, his head shaking in disappointment. "Today's supposed to be a good day. Lucky for you, you've only ruined our morning, so I'll give you forty, yes"? "Forty-". "Forty. Yes"? "Yes daddy". "Ten on each thigh. Ten on each cheek". "My thighs"? "Yes. Now get on all fours and spread your legs". "Bu-". "All fucking fours, Billie". She painfully obeys with a pout and readies herself for the pain, but instead hears the sound of skin rubbing fabric, then there's a cool breeze on her skin. He just yanked off her sweats and panties. Of course he did.

Without warning, he begins to leave strike after strike, alternating between thighs and bum. There really isn't a rhythm or pattern. It's just hits. And when he finishes, Billie doesn't cry. She just gives him the biggest doe eyes he has ever seen. "I'll be back. You can't be upset with me cause it's a surprise". "Just go". As he reaches to touch her face, she flinches away and turns over in the bed to go back to sleep. "Oh come on. Let's put a smile on that face baby". "Just go to work", she mumbles into the pillow. Without saying anything else, he kisses her head and leaves.

Billie just stays in bed, throwing her sweats and panties at the door when it's closed. She thinks he's an asshole. Very much so. But he's not. She's just greedy. She doesn't want him leaving her. Not when there's a chance of him never coming back. With nothing else to do, she stares the door down, waiting his arrival.

After nearly 54 minutes of staring, she gives up and turns back around with closed eyes. Of course he's taking forever. How Joker of him.

When he does come back, it's no longer five but eight. Three hours. Not that anyone was counting but...

As he walks back into the room, he carefully lays behind Billie and kisses up her neck. "Daddy's sorry he had to leave. Didn't even get to stay long enough to take care of that cherry red ass". He gently rocks her back and forth, his lips pecking small kisses up and down her neck. "Listen. We have the whole day to ourselves. Everyone's at Smile and Grin. It's just me and you today. I won't leave. Not once". He knows he's got her attention as she begins to shift and face him. "Promise"? "Swear it. Are you in a better mood"? "Yes". "Really? And the panties thrown against the door? Were you throwing a fit still"? "Maybe". He grabs her jaw and forces her to look him in the eye, his own narrowed ones looking back at her. "Princess. Make it a good day. I really don't want to punish you once again".

At Billie's nod, he kisses her head and sits up, letting her body fall halfway into his lap. "What are we gonna do today Princess"? She's silent for a moment before she looks up, her teeth biting into the pink flesh of her lip. "Well.... He needs a name". And she's never seen such a smile come to his face. "I thought so too. Something hefty like Jack. Yes. Jack. My boy Jack". "What about Benjamin"? "Benjamin? No. Too weak. I won't let my boy have such a weak status. Definitely not. Jack is a perfect sturdy name". "Does he really need a "J" in his name"? "Does he need a "B" either"? "Well no. I have no clue where to even start". "He needs a name for a king". She ponders for a moment before smiling something dazzling. "Like-". "Boss. We got a problem". Billie looks at Joker with a frown and moves away instantly. "Not now". "It's about tonight boss. Rumor has it batso is supposed to make an appearance". Sighing, Joker kisses her head and gives her half a smile. "Go put on something warm and brush your teeth. Couldn't bare the thought of them falling out. Such pretty pearly whites". He taps her chin and gets up, leaving her to sigh "I'll be in my office when you finish".

Now, he's been acting weird. More dominant than insane and she'd be lying if she said she likes it. She thinks he isn't too fond of being a father. Not yet.

As she wonders into his office, she notes his posture and the frown on his face as he twists his knife into his finger. It's like he's zoned out to the world. "Daddy"? She carefully taps his shoulder, getting nothing in return. Not even a glance. "Daddy"? She grabs his hand and in an instant, the knife is pressed against her throat. "Fuck. Sorry baby girl. I didn't even hear you walk in". He drops the knife and kisses the small nick just below her jaw, his eyes apologetic as he pulls her to sit in his lap. "Daddy didn't mean to nick you my love". He kisses the spot again, frowning as she winces. "It's a certain defense mechanism. Something like that anyway". "It's okay. I shouldn't have grabbed you". "Sh. You did nothing wrong".

Truth be told, he's a little on edge. Every time he looks at Billie, he sees her mangled and bloody. He can't stand to see her that way. It hurts. It makes him sick. "Daddy? Are you okay"? He looks at her and forces a smile. "I'm fine. Just fine". He forces a tight smile as she lays her head on his shoulder and looks up with those eyes that hold cracking innocence. "I love you Billie". "I love you too". "You know that I loved you when I first saw you. Right? You made the voices go crazy. Just the look of you. I knew I had to make you mine. I know I scared you. I know I still do. But that's the only way to make you stay mine". "I'm here because I want to be. I could leave, but I don't want to". She kisses his cheek and lays on the warmth of his shoulder.

"He's gonna need a name". "I know". "Daddy I was really thinking-". "Boss! It's bad"! With a snarl he pushes Billie into the chair and stands with a glare. "What the fuck did I say about just barging in Leo"?!

And she's never heard him yell quite like that before. A yell from the back of his throat that makes his veins protrude. "But boss-". "But nothing. Get the fuck out". "Boss-". "Get the fuck out now"! Billie jumps at his tone, whimpering as she cowers into herself.

And truly, she can't believe the mere tone of his voice scared her that much. It never has before. But then again, he's never been that mad before.

When the door closes, he turns back around and frowns when she flinches away. "What's wrong"? "Nothing. I just-". "You're scared". When she says nothing, he picks her up and takes her spot in his chair, pulling her into his lap after.

"I had a nightmare about you last night", he says after a moment. "That something happened to you and I couldn't save you. I couldn't be your hero". She lays her hand on his jaw and kisses his lips in a small peck. "I don't need you to be a hero. Certainly not mine. I just need you and you alone".

Joker shakes his head, keeping her hand in place with his own cold one. "No Billie. I'm supposed to keep you safe. That's the whole reason I got you. Was to keep you safe and I've done a shit job of it. I've fucked up everything. But I can't give you back Billie. I can't".

He holds her hand in a tight grip, pressing his face into her neck. That comforting smell. "I love you Billie. And I can't let you go". She lays her hands on either side of his face, coaxing him from his hiding place with a soft smile. "I don't wanna go anywhere without you". "Do you love me"? "I say it all the time daddy". " I know. But do you mean it"? "What-". "Do you mean it when you say those three words? Do you really mean it or do you just say it out of fear"?

Joker slips his ring from his finger letting her magic sense her next few words. "I love you with my entire being. I always will. That much will never change". His ring matches the glow in her chest as he slides it back on, her words bringing life to a sealed promise. "I love you too Billie".

When lunch rolls around, Billie is perched in Joker's lap and munching on prawns that had previously been refrigerated. She's had a bad craving for fish, nothing of which he wouldn't provide. He loves the look she gives him when she's happy.

"Are you happy and full", he asks when she lays into his chest. "Mhm. Sleepy". "You need a nap"? "Mhm. Take me and sleep". He stands and carries her bridal style to their room, laying her on the bed as she goes in and out of sleep. "Go to sleep Princess". "Go to sleep with me". He nods once before laying down and spooning her from behind, her head perched on his arm and his pelvis snug to her bum. "Stay. No leaving". "No leaving baby. No leaving". She pulls his arm closer to her waist, cuddling further back into his form.

While she sleeps, he watches her. He always does. But he really looks at her. Her pretty mocha skin and soft caramel hair. But then he looks at her eyes and sighs as he remembers the shine that never leaves them.

She's stupid, he decides. Stupid for putting all her trust in love in someone that can't even keep her safe. Stupid for wanting to stay with the king of crime. She's a stupid naive little girl. But his nonetheless. And truly, they're both stupid. He can't tell her the truth. And once she finds out, she'll hate him. He knows she will. When she learns she has magic in her, she'll end him. And he's perfectly fine with that. Why is he fine with that? He shouldn't be. Nothing is fine here and yet, here he lies in the bed of tranquility with his girl who lies in complete peace.

Joker admires that really. How she can always sleep in peace even after the worst things happen. Who would have thought he could be the one to bring her peace? Him of all people? It's like he's the stuffed animal she holds when she trembles in fear, though he should be the monster that causes the fear. Everyone else fears him, so why doesn't she? Out of all the chances she's had to leave, she stays. And she can't really love him. Can she?

"Daddy"? "Yes"? "You moved". And oh. He hadn't realized he turned on his back. "Sorry baby. Go back to sleep". She turns to face him and plants a kiss on his chest. "I love you". "I know. And I love you. Get back to sleep. I don't need you falling asleep from exhaustion tonight". She lays her thigh over his waist and cuddles into his side. "Are you gonna sleep too"? "Princesses need more sleep". He trails a finger down her nose, then her lips, tracing the shape of her face gently. He trails his hand down to her side and then her leg. "That feels good". "Yeah"? "Yeah. Love when you touch me. Just your touches. No one else's". "Yeah. I know. Mine". "Yours". He watches her drift to sleep and goes back to his thoughts.

How? How can she believe that she actually loves him. What in her mind is telling her she's safe? She's supposed to know better. The first thing parents teach their children is to never trust strange evil men and she's done just that. Put all of her trust in the epitome of a strange evil man. And even has a baby with said man. What is wrong with her? With him? With them both?

He looks down at her and his about to slide away, but she clings tighter and he deems himself stuck. Just before he can move her, there's a knock on his door. "Yes Leo"? "The Bat wants to give you a warning". "What's that supposed to mean"? "It's Mikey. He beat 'im to a pull and told him to give you a message". "And you all played smart and put him where"? "The basement. Out of sight". "Good. If she wakes up and starts wandering around, have her go outside for me". "And do what exactly"? "Figure it out for me Leo". "Yes sir".

Joker slips from beneath the sleeping girl, stirring her a bit. "Daddy"? He looks at Leo who gets the hint and leaves. "Yes baby"? "Where are you going"? "It's a surprise. I can't ruin it".

And here he is again. Lying to someone he's supposed to love with such ease. How dare he. He's awful. A liar. A monster. There is everything wrong with him and yet here he is, with this girl that holds all this trust for him. He's putting it all to waste.

When Joker reached the basement, he stares at his goon's beaten face. "What'd he have to say"? "He's coming tonight. And one way or another, he's gonna get Billie. She wants her". "Who the fuck is she supposed to be"? "He wouldn't say". Joker steps back and looks at all the goons in the room. New recruits, old recruits, but goons all the same.

"Billie's gonna be taken tonight. None of you are responsible for it. I am. I expect you to help until you can't. Don't give up without a fight. And you better be knocked out if she slips through your hands. If you surrender her willingly, I will have no mercy. I will come back here and run you through some blades then pour a mix of my own making on your body and burn you alive making you wish, I would have put you out of your misery with a bullet to the brain. Am I understood"? "Yes". "Yes". "Yes".

After hearing 'Yes's from around the room, he takes his leave. When he gets up the stairs, he's met with the sight of Billie picking a snow covered rose.

He walks out and kneels beside her kissing her head. "I'm surprised it lasted. The snow is far too harsh and yet, here this is". "It's a miracle daddy. Just like the butterflies". "Maybe it's just you Billie". He takes the rose from her hand and snaps the stem, tucking her hair behind her ear and placing the flower there. "Gorgeous".

That flower wasn't there before and he knows it. That's her declaration of love. Her promise. "Let's go back inside. I need to pull out your clothes for tonight. Daddy got you something really nice to wear". Before he can take her hand into his own, she takes his hand and pulls the thorn from his finger. "Be more careful when you break a rose. They may seem delicate, but they're a lot more than that". She stands after that and offers her hand.

Oh yeah. She's a rose alright.

When the two get to the club all eyes are on them. But really. They're on Billie. She's gorgeous. She's dressed to actual perfection. She is perfection. The way she sways her way up to the stage in her wedding gown.

As they stand on the stage together it's time to welcome Billie to his kingdom. "Men, women, children. You've all been gathered here to add two new members to our Kingdom. This beautiful girl beside me and my son who's cooking in her oven". "What's his name"?! Joker looks to Billie and smiles. "Why don't you tell them Billie"? "His name is Kahlil Reagan". The crowd cheers and Joker couldn't be happier. "On another note.We invited you all here because we wanted you all to witness this once in a lifetime event. Tonight. Billie becomes your Princess. Tonight. I marry her".

The crowd has never been so enthusiastic. Most are probably hyped on drugs, but neither care.

And as the judge makes his way to the stage, Billie thinks, this. This is Joker's happily ever after.

"We are gathered here today to join these two in holy matrimony. If there is anyone who can show just cause as to why these two should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace". There's silence, but before the judge can speak further, there's steps. Then a laugh.

"Oh my. I'm sorry to intrude on your little party, but it's time to cut this short. The girl. She can come with me". "Over your dead body Douchebag". Joker pulls the girl behind him and points his gun, 15 more being pointed right back at him. "Here's that army you were talking about Billie".

Joker turns to her and slips her ring on her finger. "Run and keep running until you see Leo or Lucas. Go right now". He puts his gun in her hand and surrenders, his hands held up as he kneels. "Billie go now".

He watches his bride run and when the gun fire starts, he runs after her. When he catches up, she's fighting with the best of her ability. Why she doesn't use the gun, he doesn't know. But when she catches a glimpse of him, it becomes clear as she tosses him the glimmering gun.

He shoots the two men down and takes Billie's hand, running as fast as he can to his get away car. When he hops in, he notes that Leo isn't the one driving and Lucas is no where to be seen. "Aiden. Where is Leo? Lucas"? "They're a bit tied up at the moment". "I need you to take Billie home. I'll meet you there". "Daddy? What? No? No. You're already in the fucking van. You are not leaving. Don't you dare".

Joker takes the blood ring off and places it on her finger, kissing her head, then her cheek, then her lips. "I'm sorry Billie. I'm so so sorry. Please forgive me. I love you so much". "Daddy. What does that mean"? "Just tell me you love me back. Okay"? "I do daddy. I love you back". When the car stops, he gets out and gives her one last look before running.

"Aiden. Please go back. Don't leave him". The man doesn't listen though. He keeps on going. But not in the right direction. "Aiden, this isn't the way home". "I know. Think of this as a short cut". But. Aiden has never been to their house. It's not possible for him to know the way. "Aiden. Do you even know where to go"?

Billie gets her answer as he pulls out a gun. "You weren't gonna take me home. You're working with them". "That I am. And if you have a problem with that, I'll shoot you in the fucking knee cap. Get up here and sit in the front and for the sake of your kneecaps don't try anything".

Billie scrambles to the front and watches him take another wrong road. "Why are you doing this"? "Money. Simple. I wanted you. To fuck you. But now you've got the fucking spawn of Lucifer cooking in your stomach. I knew I should have taken you sooner. But now that they've offered two thousand, I'll take what I can get". "And what about him"? "He's probably dead already".

And she crumbles at that. Crying with no end. "You're a monster". "And he wasn't"? "He isn't". "You're a fucking idiot. You don't even know him". She shakes her head, buckling her seatbelt. "I know that I'm going to kill you Aiden. Maybe not now. Or tomorrow. But I will fucking kill you". With that, she swerves the car.

The impact knocks the breath from her lungs and makes them hurt for a second. But Aiden is knocked out. This is her chance. So she unbuckles the seatbelt and runs for it. Towards what? She has no clue, but she keeps running until she's at the club. And she has no idea how she got there because there isn't a way she was even close. And that's the beauty of her magic. Not that she knows that.

But she stops dead in her tracks when she sees Joker being attacked from every possible angle.

"Get the fuck away from him"! The beating stops and the detective turns to smirk at her. "Well well well. Hello Billie. Nice of you to join us". "Billie. Leave. Get out of here now". "Would someone shut him up"? "Any of you touch him and I'll break your fucking hands off". "Yeah? Do it". "Billie. Don't". "Do it. I dare you". "Don't listen. Listen to me Billie".

With the two talking over each other and getting louder, Billie can't take it anymore. She closes her eyes and covers her ears. "Just shut up"! With a simple shake of her hand the detective and his boys are thrown across the road. "Billie. Keep your eyes closed. Trust me on this. Do not open your eyes".

Joker walks over and takes her hand, picking her up to his hip and running as far and as fast as he can.

"Is it safe daddy"? "Not yet baby. But you can open your eyes now". She blinks her eyes open and buries her face in his neck, kissing the cold skin there. I thought you were gonna leave me". "I will always find you Billie. Always. I love you". "I love you too".

Just as the glimmering of hope in getting away appears, there's a helicopter and a bright light in their faces. "Put the girl down now"! Joker does as told and drops her to stand behind him. "Step away". "Daddy, don't you dare". "I have to listen. We both do. Just listen". He steps away from her and kneels as asked. "She's pregnant. Don't hurt her"! It's when they drop a grenade that he springs back up. He pushes Billie away, the explosion tearing the two apart.

Joker ends up in the water and Billie hits a tree, both of them instantly blacking out.

When Billie comes to, she's met with a bright white light and a woman's voice. "Am I in heaven"? "Believe when I say this is no heaven. Do you know your name"? "Where's Daddy"? "That isn't what I asked". "Is he safe"? "Can you answer me"? "Can you answer me first? Did you hurt him". The woman looks into her eyes and sighs. "We couldn't find his body. Your beloved is no more. We believe he drowned".

And for the last time this night, Billie completely crumbles.

"Where the fuck am I and who the fuck are you"? "You're in hell. And I'm Amanda Waller. You'll be seeing a lot more of me".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 160 8
******PREVIEW****** She hated herself for it, but the way Jordan looked at her made her want to serve him and not the Lord. ...
5.5K 58 20
it's all in the title babes . this is my first imagine so pls bare with me 💓 .
290K 10.1K 62
What would happen if the Joker turned a four year old girl into a loyal and merciless killer? Joker meets a little girl on the street and she asks if...
3.2K 457 26
Amber likes her life. She knows she shouldn't. Her dad is the Joker, he's horrible to her. But she has no one else. Anytime she even THINKS about le...