iv

Jingle bells

Batman smells

Robin laid an egg

The batmobile lost a wheel

And the Joker got away

As always, one of Joker's goons is standing in the doorway of Billie's holding cell. She's at least been able to take a shower in the three weeks she's been in this place. But he still won't let her wear any clothes. Just a bra and panties, both black and green. His choice of course. She can't help but to feel extremely exposed.

"Jay's giving you 10 seconds". "Of course he is". "Listen kid, I dunno if you have a death wish or somethin' but I suggest you listen to him".  Billie slumps out and down the stairs, knowing she took longer than 10 seconds. When she reaches the bottom step, she's immediately faced with an angry joker. "I gave you ten seconds. You took exactly 45". Billie keeps her head down and clenches her jaw to keep from saying something she knows will get her in trouble. "You should know to follow my rules. You're making things very, very difficult". Billie stays silent and twiddles her fingers behind her back.

Joker walks to her and tilts her head back. "Since it's almost Christmas, I'll cut ya some slack". "Thank you", Billie whispers. She knows that no matter what, she'll always fear the man. But by now, dying doesn't sound so bad. That's why she defies him. She hopes death will come sooner. But this psycho wants to keep her alive. Whether it's to torture her or her family, she doesn't know. But what she thinks she knows is a way out.

Joker picks her up and walks to the dining room, sitting with her pressed against him. "What sounds good"? Billie shrugs and stays quiet, hoping starvation is an option. Rolling his eyes, Joker turns her around and stares her down with an intense gaze. "Billie, this is getting old. I should honestly shove a tube down your throat. But out of the kindness of my heart, I'm giving you a choice. So here's your only choices, either choose something to eat", he pauses and brings his hand to her throat. "Or let me shove a tube down your throat".

Goosebumps rise to Billie's skin as she gulps, a smirk creeping onto Joker's lips as he feels Billie swallow. "What will it be"? "I-I". Joker raises an eyebrow in warning and Billie sighs in defeat. "Pizza"? "No". "Taco"? "No". Until Billie stops asking, Joker will only say no. He doesn't understand why she feels she needs permission to get something. "You choose something". "Billie. Order some damn food. Stop asking for permission". Billie clears her throat and looks away for a moment. "I-I want shr-imp a-alfredo". 

Joker looks to his chef and takes a breath before talking. "Take you time. We've got things to talk about". "Yes sir". The chef scurries off even though he knows he's in no rush. "Daddy's got some work to do. Since you've been decent, I won't lock you up. But if you do anything stupid, I will do much worse than lock you in your room. Do you understand"? "Yes". "Yes what"? "Yes daddy. I understand". "Daddy will be very upset with you if he has to stop work and punish you". Joker runs a finger down the side of her neck and smiles at her. "Won't you be a good girl for daddy"? The sociopathic man smirks and kisses her jaw, letting his hand run down her side .

Joker suddenly turns the girl around and starts trailing more kisses down the back of her neck, feeling cocky as goosebumps rise in his wake. He can feel the delicious shiver that runs down her spine and he revels in it. He knows the effect he has on her, but doesn't understand why she fights it so much.

The door creaks open and Joker is quick to raise his gun.

He shields Billie away and glares at his goon that busted in so suddenly. "What Micky"? "Work is in your office".  "Thank you. Next time you bust in like that, I'll blow your brains out". Billie gasps at his words and hugs her hips, attempting to calm her nerves. "Sorry Boss". Joker can hear Billie's ragged breaths and he rubs her thighs, momentarily soothing her. "Sorry ya had to see that". Billie nods, still stunned at how quick he whipped his gun out. The thing was obviously designed for him, but it's pretty. Billie knows calling a gun pretty isn't the least bit normal, but it is. The way the purple seems to shine alongside the gold is just beautiful. Of course, she wouldn't say that out loud, but she can think it all she wants.