xx

Not every picture perfect moment

Goes as planned

What would life be

Without a little unexpected surprise?

Before Billie could open her eyes, Joker had his ring back on and his eyes shut tightly. Squeezed in a nightmare. She kisses up his neck to wake him and smirks as his hand rises to the back of her neck to bring her into a kiss. "Morning". "What time is it"? "5 ish"? "Why are you up"? "I think he's cranky and doesn't want me to sleep".

Joker can't help but to smirk at that and lays a hand on the nonexistent bump. "My little hell raiser". "Wouldn't mind it if he wasn't keeping me up". "Sleepy"? "No. Are you? It looked like you were having a bad dream".

And he was. The worst he's ever had. The voices in his head couldn't save Billie. He couldn't save Billie. And the darkness took her away. Left her body to rot. Worst thing he's ever seen.

"No. I'm fine". "Can we sit outside"? "What for"? "Wanna watch the sunrise". Though he personally despises the sun, he can't say no. "Yeah. Let's go watch the sun baby". He slides out of bed and walks to the dresser to get out some clothes for Billie. He pulls out a pair of light wash sweat pants, garter socks, a tank top and a sweater probably four sizes too big.

As he finishes dressing her, he takes her hand and leads her to the door, watching her slip on some slippers, then takes her to the backyard.

Billie's never seen the backyard. It's huge. All signs of life are dead or dying and the snow is creating a thick blanket across everything.

She can see her breath as it puffs out and dances into the sky. "C'mere Billie". She turns her attention to Joker and walks to him, giving him a small smile. "We should do this more often daddy". And no. No he really shouldn't. Not at all. But for her, anything. "Of course baby. Of course". He sits at the frozen fountain and lures Billie into his lap as the sun begins to peek through the purpling sky. "I love you daddy". "I love you too. Now, I've got to start preparing for tonight, yes"? "No". "Don't fight me on this Billie". "I'm not fighting you on anything". "You're fighting me on everything lately". "I'm not". "You're even going as far as acting like a brat now"? "I'm not". "And stamping your foot is supposed to prove otherwise"? "Why do I even bother with you? Insufferable Bastard"! "Hey"! He grabs her by her arms, probably a little to hard, and shakes her once. "Just because you're hyped up on pregnancy hormones doesn't mean I won't hesitate to punish you. I will give you an extra hard spanking if needed. Don't think I won't". "Then do it"!

And Joker doesn't respond. He says nothing. Just throws her over his shoulder and begins walking inside. "Put me down"! "Shut up Billie". "But-". "Shut. Up". "Bu-". "What part of shut up do you not get? Shut up"! Maybe he shouldn't be so hard, but really, the hormones are getting old.

He plops her on the bed and flips her onto her back by her ankles, his head shaking in disappointment. "Today's supposed to be a good day. Lucky for you, you've only ruined our morning, so I'll give you forty, yes"? "Forty-". "Forty. Yes"? "Yes daddy". "Ten on each thigh. Ten on each cheek". "My thighs"? "Yes. Now get on all fours and spread your legs". "Bu-". "All fucking fours, Billie". She painfully obeys with a pout and readies herself for the pain, but instead hears the sound of skin rubbing fabric, then there's a cool breeze on her skin. He just yanked off her sweats and panties. Of course he did.

Without warning, he begins to leave strike after strike, alternating between thighs and bum. There really isn't a rhythm or pattern. It's just hits. And when he finishes, Billie doesn't cry. She just gives him the biggest doe eyes he has ever seen. "I'll be back. You can't be upset with me cause it's a surprise". "Just go". As he reaches to touch her face, she flinches away and turns over in the bed to go back to sleep. "Oh come on. Let's put a smile on that face baby". "Just go to work", she mumbles into the pillow. Without saying anything else, he kisses her head and leaves.