viii

SMUT ALERT!!!
*********

Lost to the debris

As bullets fly

Metal in the air

Red running down

"Daddy"?

Billie's scared now. Bullets are hitting the ground around her and making a loud pounding noise against the concrete. Blood is starting to stain her skin and hair but she can't bring herself to care.

Joker is no where to be seen. No green hair. No laugh. Just bullets.
She curls in on herself, making herself smaller and covering her ears to block out the sound.

"Daddy"?

"Daddy? That's what he has you calling him"?

There's cold metal pressing into the exposed skin of her side and all she can do is close her eyes.

"So, I'll make you a deal pretty girl. You be god and stay quiet, I don't shoot you. Understand"?

Billie is silent. Still. Not moving. Too afraid to.

"Do you understand"? "Sir, please. I-I just want to leave". "I won't just leave you here. You're coming with me".

He starts dragging her and it clicks. He isn't taking her to safety. She fights against his hold and disgusting touch, using every once of strength she can. "Damn. You're strong for a little fuck".

As he grips her, she kicks and punches until her fists connect with something. She's thrown down as the man craddles his bleeding nose. "I tried to warn you, you fucking slut". He cocks the gun and Billie stops breathing. "You could've been a good fuck". She closes her eyes and the sound of impact is strong. But no pain. No gasping.

She looks up and the man is standing there, a distant look in his eye. Then he's slumping down, face first onto the concrete. Dead.

Arms snake around Billie as she sits in shock. Staring at what could've been her death.

"I told you I wouldn't let anything happen to you". Billie puffs out a breath and whimpers out, "Daddy"?

She slowly turns around and looks at the damage the flipping car caused. "Wanna go home now". "I know. We can go now. We can leave and clean you up".

Joker brings her to his chest and kisses her head, slowly rubbing her back. "We're not going home are we"? "No. I have somewhere else for us to stay". Billie sighs and slumps into his hold.

Joker picks her up and walks to the new van, a scowl on his face. Those bastards tried to take his shipment and his princess. They've got to die now. They can't be left alive. No one touches his princess. Ever. Those who do, die.

He hops into the van, holding Billie as close as he possibly can. He can't help himself as he runs his hands down her sides and all over. She's hurt. They hurt her.

He leans down and kisses her lips, not pulling back even when she tries to.

As they kiss, he soaks in the taste of her. The taste of sugar that never leaves her lips.

"I thought something happened to you. I was really fucking scared", she whispers as Joker strokes back her newly wet curls.
The 2 had been escorted to a new hideout. A bigger one. One just beside Gotham. The cook was brought as well as all their belongings.

Billie couldn't stand the feel of her dried blood and had practically begged the man to take a shower with her.

She's pressed against him, afraid to let him go. "I promised I wouldn't let anything happen to you. No one gets to touch you. I would chop off my cooks hands of he so much as brushed them against you. You're mine to take care of. Mine".