Début

Living in Gotham City has always been a problem for most. Half the people living there don't even know why they're living there. There's always something going wrong for days on end. Always a battle.

But young Billie loves this city, battles and all. There's no place else she'd rather live. Well... at least not now.

She has yet to learn what fate lays ahead of her.

Gotham City is home to the famous Joker. The clown as some call him. Pale snow like skin, Blood stained lips, slicked back green hair.

He's become bored with his usual antics. Well, some of them. Truth be told, he's just lonely. He yearns for someone to be by his side. Not just anyone. Someone who portrays innocence in  it's purest form. Someone he can teach. Someone like Billie.

He's only seen her once. While he was about to blow up the dentist office, the young girl caught his eye. Her nose and cheeks were flushed from the cold and she looked like an angel. Oh how he wanted to destroy that.

The clown wants to make her his own. For a month straight, he's been following her around. Well, his goons really. There's no way he can show his face and the notorious Purple Lamborghini  would definitely attract too much attention, not to mention blow his cover. So his goons followed her, took pictures, found her address and got her number. A few fun texts won't be so bad. It's not like anyone would trace it back to him anyway.

He began to plan how he would take this girl. When. Where.

He has a reputation, there's no way she's going to come out of free will, so he'll just simply threaten her family, especially her beloved little brother. He won't hurt anyone. Just shoot the ceiling a few times and maybe break a few things. What better day to kidnap a girl than Tuesday? Maybe just before dinner time.

His planning is precise. Everything has to be perfect. The van must be ready, the ropes, the toys. The toys.  Oh how he wants to show off the toys. He can't wait to play with his new Princess.

Breaking her might take awhile, innocence isn't too easy to break, but the process sure is fun. Especially if they beg loud enough. The begging is like music to his ears. Nothing sounds better. "Please, I'll do anything" and "Please stop" are his favorites. 

This girl has many things coming. Pain. Pleasure. Neither of which anyone could imagine. Pain beyond her limit. Pleasure unlike any other.

Having Billie and breaking her will be his crowning achievement.  

The man has everything ready for her. Now, he just needs to get her. Maybe even rob a few banks on the way.

Nothing will come between him and his Princess.

Not even the Bat himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that was my attempt and an introduction. In this story, the joker and Harley were never a thing and she's still working as Dr. Harleen Quinzel. The two have never met. Billie is eighteen and The Joker is 23. This is the Jared Leto version of him. The gangster rendition, but he won't have a grill. Just his regular teeth that we're gonna pretend are perfectly white.

This story will include mature content such as;

-Daddy Kink

-BDSM

-Degrading Names

-Smut

-Threats

-Blood play

-Knife play

-Sadism

-and much much more.

I'll try to update as much as I can.

I love you all. Thanks so much for reading this

-B