vi

WARNING: Sexual punishments occur throughout this chapter and seem a little rough. I apologize if it's uncomfortable to read. I urge you not to read this if you are uncomfortable with acts of humiliation, threats, edging or dirty talk. If any of this bothers you, please do not read this chapter.

Please take a look at the authors note. It would mean a lot.

As always, read with caution.

~B

***************************************************

Stolen innocence

Beautiful touches

The candle of lust

Now a flickering flame

The sun is mixed with reds and oranges in the sky. The air is sweeter and the song of the wind swims through the air. Joker feels the warmth of a smaller body and a smile is immediately brought to his face. He slides his hand down her hip and to her legs that remain intertwined with his. He relishes in the small push she gives against his hand.

He stares her down for a moment, tracing shapes into the naked skin of her ribs. Billie. Pretty pretty Billie.

He moves the hair from her face and nuzzles into her. She's so warm and a huge contrast from him. Pinks and reds invade her cheeks and Joker wishes to forever capture this moment.

Billie blinks her eyes open and slowly stretches into the curves of Joker's body. "Merry Christmas princess". Billie shies away, looking down at their legs with a blush. "Aw. Aren't you gonna tell Daddy Merry Christmas too? Give him a kiss even"? Billie looks up and leaves a kiss to his neck. "Merry Christmas Daddy". "Good girl". Joker trails kisses up her jaw, stoping just below her ear. "What do you say we take a shower and get some food in you"?

Billie bites the pink flesh of her lip and smiles behind it. "Take one with me"? Joker softly grasps her jaw and brings them face to face. "Are you asking or demanding"? Billie grips his shoulders and swiftly makes her way into a straddle. "Demanding". Joker sits up and raises a brow. "Demanding? And what makes you think you can do that"? He leans up and bites her lip, pulling slightly with a snarl. "I don't wanna be alone".

Joker chuckles and kisses her cheek. "I'll take one with you, but only if you agree to", he ponders for a moment, looking over Billie's naked body. "Only if you agree to stay by my side today". "Are you working"? "Yeah. Daddy has to take care of some business later tonight". "Can we stay in bed until then".

Joker turns them over and peers down at Billie. "Sadly, we need to shower", he pauses and sniffs Billie's neck with a smug grin. "You smell like sex". Billie bites her lip and looks away, a blush forming on her cheeks. He smirks and kisses her cheek, standing up soon after.

Billie stares down his naked skin and Joker listens as her breaths become ragged. He turns and smirks. "Come to daddy". Billie sheepishly obliges and gets out from under the warmth of the blankets.

She shuffles her way to Joker and stops in front of him. He runs his fingers over her shoulders and down to her collarbones, stopping to tap the small J tattoo. "So pretty. Tell me who you being too, Princess". Billie looks into his indigo eyes and kisses him, letting him lift her to sit on his waist.

The two become magnets, not separating only being lured in by the other. But soon, Billie stops for breath and pulls back. "Daddy. I belong to daddy". Joker chuckles and kisses between her collarbones with a happy sigh. "That's right. You belong to daddy and daddy only".

Joker walks into the bathroom and starts the water in the bath, waiting for it to warm.

As he checks the water, Billie traces invisible shapes into the side of his neck, watching as he relaxes into her touch. "What are you doing"? "Don't know. Know it feels nice".