xvi

Warning: Subdrop and physical fighting. And it's kinda sad and fluffy... I dunno just read

Also. In case you've lost track of the days, it's January fourth and the time skip is two weeks. 14 days.  

Also... There's only a few chapters left of this story. I absolutely love writing this and I hope you guys love reading it. Thank you so much for reading it even if you don't like it, I can't tell you how much that means to me.

Enjoy babes

***********

Tears hold power

More power than we know what to do with

When Joker wakes up, he's alone. He doesn't like that. He hates that. His girl never wakes up before him. Not this early either. He gets up and starts walking down to the kitchen, stopping in the living room when he sees Billie sat against his cook with sad eyes.

"What's this"? He watches Nathaniel scoot away and sighs. "Someone want to answer me"? "Promise not to overly freak out"? "I can't promise that". Billie sighs and looks up at him. "I'm just a bit sick. Nate was their to help me and make sure I was alright". "Why didn't you wake me up"? "I thought you could use the rest. You've just been all stressed out and I really don't want you worried about me. I'm alright though. Nate was a great help". "How nice". He walks to his office, leaving behind a sighing Billie.

He pays her no mind when she walks in. Not even when she closes his files and sits down in front of him. "What is it"? "Do you love me"? "Billie-" "Do you love me"? "You know I do". "So then you aren't mad"? "I never said that". He shakes his head and sighs. "You decided to go to him instead of letting me take care of you. I'm not too pleased". She slides into his lap and smiles at him. "Please don't be mad". "It's hard not to be when I see you around another younger and better looking-". "He's gay". Joker goes silent at that, looking at her with shock written on his face. "Oh. Is he"? "He is. And just because he's younger, doesn't mean I want him. I only want you. I didn't want to wake you up over a bit of sickness. It's no big deal. Nate is just a friend. He's nice. You might not like him but he's nice to me and it's nice to have a friend". "Oh but I'm your friend". "No. You're my daddy". "I can't be you're friend"? "Since when do you need a label for us"? "I don't. Let me make this perfectly clear. You're mine. Mine. That's your label". "What if I don't want to be yours"? "I'll fuck you and change your mind". Billie gives a glare. She isn't sure why she feels like arguing, but she does and doesn't care about the consequences. "And if I don't want that"? Joker smirks at that, chuckling as he wraps his fingers around her hips. "You always want it". "What if I want you to make love to me rather than just fuck me"? "Then I'll do that. You know that". He pauses and turns his head towards him, pulling her warm body closer. "You always beg for more. You ask for it rough and that's what I give you. If you wanted me to make love to you, I would. I give you everything you ask for".

It comes out of no where really. It's unexpected but as it's said, Billie regrets it even playing on her tongue. "I wanna go home". Joker gives her a blank expression and withdrawals, not touching her at all. "If you wanna go home, get up and go pack your things. If you're just saying that for some stupid fucking reason, bend over the fucking desk and pull those shorts down cause you're getting sixty". He watches her stand and take off both her purple silk shorts and matching purple panties, leaning over his desk shortly after. "Daddy, I'm s-". "Save it. Don't talk to me right now. Stay quiet until I'm finished. Don't count them. Don't whine or grunt. I don't want to hear you. Just stay still and don't thank me until I say you can speak. You can color if you feel like you can't take it. However, if you color you'll go straight to the cage".

Joker runs his index finger down her back, shaking his head down at her. "You're usually so good. I would hate to put you in the cage. Honest. But you've ruined today, so I've got to hurt you". Billie takes the abuse. Hit after hit. The stinging sensation leaving a bruising mark with every contact on skin on skin. It hurts. Terribly bad. But this is what she gets. She knows it. So she takes it without complaint and waits for the hits to stop.