x

Love you all. Please don't hate me.

**************

Good girls listen to daddy

Bad girls get punished

Captives get taken away

Don't they?

She can't sleep. She heard a noise. Breaking glass. It was too loud to be a dream.

Huge heavy steps linger up the hall. Ones that doesn't belong to anyone under that roof. "Daddy? Daddy, wake up". "What? What's wrong"? "Daddy there's someone in the house". "I'm sure it's just a maid". "No. Someone broke a window or something". Joker sits up and crawls out of bed. He grabs his gun from his night stand and another for Billie. "Here. Stay here and shoot anyone you don't know. I'll be back". He hands her the gun and kisses her head. "Daddy. No. Please don't leave. I-I can't shoot this". "You can baby. Don't freak out. Just stay here and don't make any noise". He runs his hand down her hair, rubbing her cheek momentarily before walking out.

Billie scoots backs up to the head rest, her hands shaking at he side. She's quiet. Even her breathing. She's just listening. Listening for any sound. Heavy steps stomp down the hallway, stopping at the door.

It slowly swings open, a low chuckle of a silhouette slithering into Billie's ear. "Hard to believe he just left his little girl behind". Billie raises her gun, her frail hand shaking. "Oh little girl. You aren't gonna use that. That's a toy J never taught you to use. He only taught you to be a good fuck. Right"? "I swear I-I'll shoot you". "You won't". He shoots the gun out of her hand and chuckles at her face. "What? You weren't gonna do anything anyway. You're just a fuck toy. He won't ever treat like anything else. You're just a fresh young girl. Do you think you're the only one he's ever had? Have you really ever thought about it? You're just a whore for him. Like everyone else".

Billie stares in shock. She never thought about that. That maybe there was someone before her. That maybe he only wanted her for her body. But it doesn't make sense. They only had sex once. He was slow and strong and so sure. She looks at him and notices Joker behind them. She doesn't let her eyes linger long and looks back at the man in front of her. She only lets her eyes linger long enough to see him mouth, "Close your eyes". She looks down at her knees and closes her eyes. "Are you gonna cry? Huh? Cause that proves you're just a kid. You'll never be anything". Billie covers her ears, her hands still shaking and listens to the loud pop of the gun.

She keeps her eyes closed until she's picked up. "You can open your eyes, Cupcake. It's just me". Billie opens her teary eyes and looks up at him. "Are we leaving again"? "Yeah. But it's okay. No one will find us there. I promise baby". Joker hikes her on his hip and kisses her head. "I'm sorry. I know you hate this". Billie doesn't say anything, just hides in the safety of his neck.

As usual, they go through the routine of getting in the decoy van and moving to another mansion. Though this one is more hidden. It isn't bright and showy. It's dark. Almost like a hospital. It just blends.

It's still dark out. It's more than likely four in the morning. Neither say anything. No one comments on anything and it's quiet. Dead silent. Billie's still hidden in Joker's neck, the silhouette of a man's words churning in her head.

They stay there even as Joker takes her inside to his new office. As they're sitting in his chair, he coaxes her from her hiding space. "Can you look at me, Cupcake"? "No". "Why not"? "Can't". "Come on, Cupcake. Look a me". He rubs a hand down her back and her sides, luring her out from the juncture in his neck. "There you are, Cupcake". Billie straightens up and looks up at him with sad eyes. "Is what that guy said true"? "No". "None of it? I'm the only one you took"? "Only you". "Am I just a kid"? "I might be a monster, but I'm not one for kids. That's something very very different". Billie's eyes are teary and her voice is cracking as she asks, "Am I your whore"? Joker's face hardens at that and she knows she crossed the line. His eyes are hard and his hands have seized her hips under the baggy shirt. "How could you think that? I don't let anyone call you that. I will never let anyone call you that. You. Are not. A whore. Never have been and you never will be. I will rip the tongue from anyone that says so".