v

We're just going to pretend I'm not a shit writer and that it's still Christmas time.

WARNINGS: Sexual harassment, Degrading Names, Smut

Read at your own risk

Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Young flesh

So sweet

The innocence

Soon destroyed

The halo

Now gone

"Please don't do that ever again". "I need you to trust me". Billie sniffles into his neck and tightens herself around him. "I can't". "Then let go of me". "No". "Why not"? Billie lets out a sob and chokes on her own breath. "Please don't let me go".

Joker sighs and and walks her to his room, laying down on the bed with her cuddled into his side. "I won't let you go. But you've got to want me Billie. That's how this works. If you want me I can make you feel good. I want you to feel good". Joker tucks her hair behind her ear and runs his finger down her cheek. "Can you do that for me"?

Billie looks into his pure caribbean eyes and inches closer, their lips almost touching. "I"-

It's been days since Joker has seen Billie's sweet face. It's Christmas eve and he's got to go to his club. There's no way he's leaving Billie alone though. Not after she attempted to jump from the balcony. He needs Billie. Wants her. But she can't be forced to do what she's so uncertain of. But one way or another, she's going to the club.

He walks to her room and squeaks the door open. Billie looks up, but then turns away and inches further into the covers, wanting to become invisible. "Get up". Billie makes a small noise of disapproval and flinches as Joker yanks the covers off of her. She reaches for them, missing and frowning at the loss of warmth. "I need you to come with me". Billie shakes her head and turns away, not wanting to even face him at this point. "Get up Billie. I don't have time for this". Billie makes no move to get up and Joker easily gets annoyed. He pulls her down by her ankles and glares. "If I have to get you up and dress you myself, I will. I promise you that much". "I don't want to move", Billie simply states. "Then don't".

Joker picks her up by her hips and simply throws her over his shoulder. "I told you what I'd do. I didn't lie to ya honey". The criminal stalks to his room, ignoring Billie's loud protests and squirming. He throws her on the bed and walks over to his closet, taking out a very revealing outfit. "I'm not wearing that". "Not yet, you're bathing first". Billie looks up and frowns. "No. I'm not going". Joker raises his hands in defeat and sighs. "Okay. Fine". Joker picks her up and goes to the bathroom. "Put me down"! "Not yet". Joker starts the shower and makes sure it's warm before standing Billie up and holding her against him. She struggles, knowing his grip is too tight anyway.

"Well seeing as you don't want to stay still, I guess I'm gonna have to cut it off". Joker pulls his knife from it's dark case and presses the blade to Billie's hip making her instantly still. "Good girl. Now, stay like that". Joker cuts her things off piece by piece. "Get into the shower". Billie painfully obeys and steps in, her curls instantly clinging to her face. "Turn around". Billie turns and sighs, a frown etched into her face. 

Billie jerks slightly when Joker's cold soapy hand touches her back. "Shhh. It's alright Princess". He continues to massage the soap into her skin, his touch soft and delicate. A huge contrast from his rough grips and ragged way of things.  It's nice and Billie can't help but to soak it all in.