iii

Warning: Spanking

It's 2

Time to eat

Gotta eat

Gotta eat now

Can't wait

It's been a few days since the breakfast incident. Billie is still in the room. Locked in like an animal. She refused to leave and Joker was perfectly fine with that.

She's staring at the clock on the wall, watching the seconds tick. Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick. It stops and Billie glares at it. No reason behind it.

The door opens and she continues to stare down the clock. "Come eat". "No". Billie keeps staring down the clock, not bothering to move. "He wants you down there today". "Go. Away". The door closes and she lays back, looking up at the ceiling, the room filling with tick tocks again.

"Come eat, Princess". Billie ignores the man, favoring the sight of the ceiling. "And now you want to ignore me"? Billie still doesn't answer. "Remember the conversation about the removal of your tongue and ears"? Billie continues to ignore him, not even caring about his intentions.

Joker stalks to her and grabs her jaw. "Come eat or I'll shove lunch down your throat myself". Billie's eyes never drift from the ceiling as she whispers, "Do what you want with me".

Joker smirks and stands her up, pushing her against the wall. "Anything". Only now does it seem to click for Billie. She looks at him in fear and can't even find it in her to say something. Her eyes drift away from his face and she tries to distract herself. She notes his outfit. His exposed chest and the tattoos that litter it. His voice brings her back to reality.

"I think I can better your attitude".  "My attitude is fine". "I don't think so". "Don't touch me". "Shh. Stay still". Joker kisses her cheek and down her neck, stopping at her shoulder. "Look at how still you've become. Daddy likes it". Billie shrugs. She's locked in so why even fight? There's no sense in it. So for the last time, she truly gives up.

"Look at daddy, baby". Billie's eyes shift to him and lock with his cerulean eyes. She notes the change. How bright they've become, how they're beginning to darken, the indigo spreading from the center.

Joker picks her up and kisses her lips. A simple peck. Too sweet for the man. "Let's go eat". As he walks to the dining room, Billie's cheeks flood with color. He kissed her. And she kind of liked it.

Joker sits with Billie in his lap and rubs her sides. "What would you like, Princess"? Billie shrugs and bites the corner of her lip. "Not picky". Joker lifts a brow and turns her head to the side. "Decide". Billie resists the urge to roll her eyes and shrugs. "Can I just have a sandwich"? "No. What do you want"? Before Billie thinks, she blurts, "To go home". Billie sighs and braces herself for whatever this man has planned.

Joker turns her around and sits her on the table. "What? You don't like being with me? Am I not good enough for you? Huh? Am I scary? What is it"?! Joker is now standing, his angry vein popping from his neck. Billie swallows audibly, his yell making her flinch. "I didn't say that".

He grabs her hips and growls. "What is it then? Why don't you want me"? Billie looks up with big doe eyes and sniffles. "I'm scared". "Why"? Billie just looks away and sighs. She's scared because he's The Joker. Who isn't afraid of that man?  He's a scary man. He kills without a second thought.

"Why are you afraid of me"? He brushes her hair away from her face and tilts her head back. "You could kill me and no one would even know. You could kill my family and I wouldn't know. They could already be dead. And you wouldn't even tell me. You're insane". "Insane"?