kinks/fetishes

There's so many people that like certain types of kinks. There's so many and I will do my best to recite them and their meanings. I apologize in advance if I misspell or get anything wrong. I am truly going off of what I know.

-24/7 is a power exchange relationship that continues all day everyday

-Aftercare is a period of time after play in which players check in and re-establish connections This is often involves cuddling, sex, eating or drinking to replace electrolytes, etc. Aftercare is different for everyone and in no way is practicing this the wrong way. It al depends on what you're comfortable with.

-Ageplay is roleplay involving age difference and power exchange based on those ages. This can include infantilism (The act of portraying an infant) Parent/Child play/Incest Play, Diaper play, etc.

-BDSM is an acronym meaning "Bondage and Discipline", "Dominance and Submission", "Sadism and Masochism". Now for most this involves a dominant that cares for the submissive and a submissive that in turn gives everything to the dominant. People have different ways of portraying this and there really isn't a right or wrong way.

-Blood Choking is the act of restricting the blood flow of the brain and making someone pass out. This may sound strange to some. But you like what you like and there is no need to kink shame.

-Bottoming is a role referring to one who is receiving pleasure and it's mainly used with 2 males but can be used if a male enjoys anal penetration.

-Breathplay is the act of choking or restricting breath. It can be very risky and dangerous so if this is something anyone is interested in trying I highly suggest you be extremely careful and stop immediately if you don't like it or can't take it.

-CBT refers to "Cock and Ball Torture", meaning the torture of male genitalia. It's in the name. However, I suggest being very careful with this as it could permanently damage genitalia and cause unwanted pain.

-Cane/Caning is a toy used in BDSM. They can be made of wood, plastic, or any type of flexible material. Caning involves striking one with the toy usually in fleshy parts such as the butt, the back of the thighs, or on the bottom of the feet. Never be afraid to stop if you don't like it. Always be comfortable and never let anyone pressure you into doing this if it isn't wanted.

-Collar/Collaring usually represents someone's identity as a submissive or an owned person. It's common with bdsm and also ageplay as well.

-Consent is your given permission. It's to say yes to whatever act it is your dominant or significant other is asking of you.

-Consent Nonconsent is also known as rapeplay which is giving your permission to act out a rape. It's a role play that some are uncomfortable with and can also be very risky. So always be careful.

-Corsetry also known as tight lacing is a fetish that involves shape changing and sometimes limiting breath, Always be careful with this one.

-Cupping is the act of heating up glass with rounded backs on the skin. As they cool down, they create a vacuum and leave a kind of hickey pattern across the skin. It can also break the skin if done hard enough.

-Dom(me) is a role identifying a person as dominant; to be on the controlling and decision-making side of power exchange. Males are referred to as doms and Females as Dommes.

-Edgeplay is the act of keeping one on edge. Edge meaning close to climax.

-Fireplay is the sensation of fire on ones skin.

-Fisting is the sexual act in which the fist is used to penetrate ones partner. When done correctly with a proper warm up and technique, fisting won't hurt or cause damage. This can be both anal and vaginal.

-Golden showers is the kink in which one enjoys being peed on.

-Impact play is exactly what it sounds like. Something making an impact. This involves spanking, slapping, caning, flogging, paddling, punching, hitting, etc.

-Knife play is play involving the act or threat of using knives against the skin.

-Medical play is scenes involving medical equipment, medical aesthetic, and metical tools. It often involves needle play or piercing.

-Munch is an event for kinksters and it's usually held at a bar or restaurant. It's where kinksters can go to talk, gather, share interests or plan events. It isn't really sexual in any aspect.

Mummification is the act of wrapping part or all of the body to confine movement or limit sensory experience.

-Needle play is play involving needles piercing the skin or being threatened to.

-Play Party is an event where kinksters gather to play. Most involve public play and may involve couples or groups that play in front of whoever attends said event.

-Pony play is the act of portraying a pony through actions or sounds of a horse.

-Pet play is the act of portraying an animal. Usually involves leashes, collars, food bowls etc. It does involve some kinds of power exchange. Anal plugs may be used if consented upon by both parties.

-Safeword. This is very important. It's a prenegotiated word that means the same as "no" or stop". It works like the color system. Green= keep going. Yellow= Is slow down I might not be comfortable. Red=Stop. This is one of the most important things to remember when in any type of power exchange. This is what keeps you from getting hurt or damaged and it's okay to color out or use a safeword. Never think otherwise.

-Scat play involves playing with feces.

-Sounding refers to practice with metal rods inserting into urethral openings of men or women.

-Subdrop is an emotional, psychological, physiological state that can sometimes occur during of after play. It can involve feelings of loss, loneliness, abandon, worry. Helpful remedies include: Cuddling, warm blankets, favorite movies, and good foods.

-Subspace is a state of mind referring to a blissed out or other worldly place. It's usually referred to as "Flying" or "Floating". It's a drug like effect that may higher the pain tolerance or give the desire to play forever.

-Switch is when one switches between roles

-Topdrop is an emotional, psychological, physiological state that can sometimes occur during of after play. It can involve feelings of loss, loneliness, disgust, self-doubt, misgivings about play or identity as a kinkster. Helpful remedies include: Cuddling, warm blankets, favorite movies, and good food.

-Vanilla is a word used to describe non kink oriented sex. It can also mean "Boring".

-Wax play is play involving dripping hot wax onto the skin, Different waxes can be used, although many burn at different temperatures and research beforehand is highly recommended.

-Watersports is Play involving pee, playing with pee and peeing on one another, It is also used with diaper play.

-Wartenberg wheel is a medical device. It's a small wheel with very sharp spikes that is rolled over the skin.

Always be extremely careful with any of these. As stated many times it is okay to color out and or say no. Always consent because you want to. Not because you have to. If you are uncomfortable, say so. Never do something because it's expected. Do it because you want to. If you have any questions of any sort or comments I am always willing to listen and answer any and everything. It is always so important you are sure of what you are doing. I know I might have missed some kinks anf fetishes and I apologize for that, If there is something not listed that you are unsure of, do not be afraid to ask questions. I am always ready to answer anything asked and you will never be judged. what is asked will stay between you and I unless you decide other wise.